Author Topic: Girls jumps NYC Subway gate to avoid fare. When cops try to arrest them....  (Read 15483 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Subway fare is expensive because its a massive public sector clusterfuck of overpaid, underworked, and lazy slobs. 

Seriously who gives a shit? You're not able to change it anyhow, you have nothing to say - they give you the illusion that you
have a voice but you don't.
So complaining about the fare price etc will not change a single thing.

I've been there, I was poor, so poor I couldn't afford the price for the daily tram ticket, so I didn't pay, so I got caught, did I make a scene?
No I didn't.
I apologized and paid the penalty.

We seem to have a problem that we cannot hit middle ground - 60 years back cops would beat your ass and especially if you were black - all power was in the cops hands and many misguided abused that right.
Now 60 years later after countless of civil actions cops are so fucking scared to do their job in fear they might get taped and made look bad (never forget if your name is in the news paper for what ever reason as a cop your career is fucking over - new papers will ALWAYS make you look bad).

Cannot hit middle ground.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Than Then fucking walk

Wir danken Ihnen dafuer, dass Sie teilgenommen haben.
I hate the State.

Stark

• Getbig V
Wir danken Ihnen dafuer, dass Sie teilgenommen haben.

;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
Cops should have gone epic beard man on them.

Anyone notice the hot chick seated to the chocolate face's left?

This chump got his ass handed to him. Total destruction of his ego right there. Old man dented his melon, but good.

dogma5914

• Getbig II
20 pages of hateful nonsense posted on here.
They're lucky the didn't get tased trying to hit the cops but that cop looked like a ninja turtle with that knife stick he had.  :)
How do you go from a 100 dollar ticket for jumping the turnstile to damn felony charges of assault against a police officer with probably tons of other charges stacked on top. Jeez...

Stark

• Getbig V
Anyone notice the hot chick seated to the chocolate face's left?

This chump got his ass handed to him. Total destruction of his ego right there. Old man dented his melon, but good.

negro please - I give her a 2 max and thats because I feel generous

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
20 pages of hateful nonsense posted on here.
They're lucky the didn't get tased trying to hit the cops but that cop looked like a ninja turtle with that knife stick he had.  :)
How do you go from a 100 dollar ticket for jumping the turnstile to damn felony charges of assault against a police officer with probably tons of other charges stacked on top. Jeez...

Because no one has the balls to make the charges stick.

They show up in court with momma, baby daddy, the chillens, momma's 7 illegimate chillens, gramma, and all wail at the top of their lungs how she a good girl, nevah dun nuthin wrong, Police dissed her, she a good keed. Oh lordy, don put my baby on the charges, my baby, my baby, she a good girl. She a good student, she gonna be an artist.

Some spineless judge let's them walk and they're back doing it again within a week.  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
Because no one has the balls to make the charges stick.

They show up in court with momma, baby daddy, the chillens, momma's 7 illegimate chillens, gramma, and all wail at the top of their lungs how she a good girl, nevah dun nuthin wrong, Police dissed her, she a good keed. Oh lordy, don put my baby on the charges, my baby, my baby, she a good girl. She a good student, she gonna be an artist.

Some spineless judge let's them walk and they're back doing it again within a week.  ::)

ROFL :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
negro please - I give her a 2 max and thats because I feel generous

Well, I change my opinion, then! You don't find her attractive, so my attraction to her is not legitimate.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
These slobs need to be tossed into boot camp, followed by a few years of farm labor, and then maybe they get a chance to be back in population.   

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
In the epic beard man/amberlamps video,is the girl in yellow at the 2.31 mark eating water melon. ;D ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
This happens every day in NYC. 

Unfortunately, you will ALSO notice that the vast majority of the perpetrators happen to be young black youth.

Certain subway stations in Manhattan, as well as other boroughs, are renowned for having this sort of behavior take place.

For instance:
Any subway station in the Bronx
Any subway station in Brooklyn
Any subway station within the Jamaica, Queens area
In Manhattan, any subway station north of 125st, as well as 42nd street, 34th street and 14th street.

You will see this sort of behavior take place in any of these stations/area...

"1"

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
 Haha,this is a great analysis of the amberlamps video by a getbigger sat on the toilet.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Haha,this is a great analysis of the amberlamps video by a getbigger sat on the toilet.

That was pretty good. Glad he noticed my favorite bit: when fake-thug has been beaten up and he's dazed, bleeding and swaying he mumbles "fuck you up" from the doorway of the bus at EBM..  ;D
O

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
It has nothing to do with race or color, i don't care what color you have, but it's behavior like this that irritates me

Behavior seen in the NYC Subway-clip as well as in this clip.
http://rutube.ru/tracks/4896806.html?confirm=b111444a31d4e5fd0bfe26a736bef3e0&v=38f6f87638033b42b58eaac20b5462c8

This kind of behavior is something that must be terminated.

io856

That was pretty good. Glad he noticed my favorite bit: when fake-thug has been beaten up and he's dazed, bleeding and swaying he mumbles "fuck you up" from the doorway of the bus at EBM..  ;D
hahaha that was funny

dustin

Shanaenae and Shaniqua should have had their asses beat in the first 30 seconds. Those cops don't need to deal with that bullshit. Slam their asses and throw cuffs on them.

Those monkeys are lucky they didn't get their asses beat. I don't know why they didn't. I hate police brutality and corruption, but they should have unloaded on those wildebeests!!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
the cops showed alot of patience. it really becomes a dangerous situtation for them because anyone can come up and do anything to them when crowds gather. i think these women should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
irongearco.com

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Probably have - Fuck it if I have my apologies.

This shit really really makes me angry.

Like that Nigerian woman I saw on a taxi rank recently who skipped a queue of maybe 10 people and when the taxi driver told her
that he cannot take her since there are 10 different people waiting she SCrEAMED RACIST RACIST!!!!1
Not one of the people in the queue said something because they were scared that it might look like they were racist.
Not me fuck that..
I walked right over to the cab driver told him I saw it all - I have no problem to testify (all while looking into the face of that stupid ugly black cunts face).

Dumb whore who milks it.
There's a lot of scum around, but not worse than it's always been.