Author Topic: Girls jumps NYC Subway gate to avoid fare. When cops try to arrest them....  (Read 15489 times)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
Can someone explain to me how you first jump the gate to avoid paying.. which is what keeps everything running I'm assuming. and Then when you get caught you feel entitled to struggle after you just broke an Obvious law? how can you feel like that? I don't understand.. what is the mindset that causes this? They feel entitled to ride for free fopr some reason? is it EXTREMLY expensive? Im guessing It's not?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
stop breaking the law, A-hole

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Don't really see why minorities should have to pay to use the white man's train.
O

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
lets hope wiggs can justify this behavior somehow
A

io856

fuccck that was rough

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
I see this everyday , little ghetto girls always think that they can say/ do whatever. Dudes don't even act like this .... For some reason they think that they can get away with little shit. I hope they all go to prison for resisting arrest and assaulting an officer. 125th st is Harlem ....
L

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
The hell would have been broken loose in that zoo if the zoo keepers were all white.

Stark

• Getbig V
fuccck that was rough

THEY FUCKING DESERVER IT FUCKING MONKEYS!!!

hitting a cop with a bag? Why not hit him with something heavy? Why TOTALLY FUCKING forget that you have broken the law
and this has NOTHING what so ever todo with their stupid backwards way of thinking that the whole fucking world is against them.

Fucking Malcom X and all the other civil rights people that struggled for their fucking benefit would rather have them EXECUTED
than to be accosted with their race - these "people" are an abomination a cancer on society and we either find a solution for this QUICK
or we have to go to more drastic measures.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Cops should have gone epic beard man on them.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Man... cops job really sucks sometimes!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Cops should have gone epic beard man on them.

That never gets old. hahah

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature

I guess they didnt dare to do anything until backup showed up? Why didnt they just do a slight trip and have them sit on their ass?

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
That never gets old. hahah

I love the fact that they were that stupid to film themselves stealing his bag and then say "we should press charges",haha fucking idiots.

io856

Stark

• Getbig V

You fucking ASSHOLE!! who are you to disrespect and diss people that get up every day to deal with fucking filth and subhumans like the one above.
NOT AN OUNCE of fucking thanks do they get.
Its people like yourself that don't back them up and don't help them but only criticism them, which makes their job even harder, do you think for a second 40 years ago anybody would have tried to hit a cop with a bag and more without being 100% sure you could get your ass kicked and or killed?
THERE IS ZERO respect for authority anymore all you guys are doing is winching and whining and complaining that your "rights are not meet" fuck me you people are fucking weak!!!
I got arrested a thousand times, I got thrown to the ground rogh handcuffed and kicked to comply, BUT NEVER EVER did I fought back and you know why? Becuase I knew I was doing wrong I knew I was caught so I played it cool - And mind you we are talking swat style take down here - Never ever did I hit a cop tried to spit at him, they are just doing their job.

If our weak governments would finally realize that the only answer to these subhumans is brutal force thats the day we see some change.
Don't comply with the law fuck you you are going down.
What? You want to help a friend? Fuck you, you are going down as well.
What? Don't want to step back and let me do my job? FUCK YOU TOO!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Not clicking on the link but guessing they were black.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Can someone explain to me how you first jump the gate to avoid paying.. which is what keeps everything running I'm assuming. and Then when you get caught you feel entitled to struggle after you just broke an Obvious law? how can you feel like that? I don't understand.. what is the mindset that causes this? They feel entitled to ride for free fopr some reason? is it EXTREMLY expensive? Im guessing It's not?

Its called crackwhore poverty
V

Stark

• Getbig V
[quote authorjavascript:void(0);=E-Kul link=topic=398279.msg5641007#msg5641007 date=1318336568]
Its called crackwhore poverty
[/quote]

Who gives a shit what their problem is was or will be - to me these people have no right to ride the train unless they can pay.
You cannot pay you walk.

I am really fucking afraid of the world my son is growing into.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
You fucking ASSHOLE!! who are you to disrespect and diss people that get up every day to deal with fucking filth and subhumans like the one above.
NOT AN OUNCE of fucking thanks do they get.
Its people like yourself that don't back them up and don't help them but only criticism them, which makes their job even harder, do you think for a second 40 years ago anybody would have tried to hit a cop with a bag and more without being 100% sure you could get your ass kicked and or killed?
THERE IS ZERO respect for authority anymore all you guys are doing is winching and whining and complaining that your "rights are not meet" fuck me you people are fucking weak!!!
I got arrested a thousand times, I got thrown to the ground rogh handcuffed and kicked to comply, BUT NEVER EVER did I fought back and you know why? Becuase I knew I was doing wrong I knew I was caught so I played it cool - And mind you we are talking swat style take down here - Never ever did I hit a cop tried to spit at him, they are just doing their job.

If our weak governments would finally realize that the only answer to these subhumans is brutal force thats the day we see some change.
Don't comply with the law fuck you you are going down.
What? You want to help a friend? Fuck you, you are going down as well.
What? Don't want to step back and let me do my job? FUCK YOU TOO!!!

I think you might have misinterpreted what he said...

Nice meltdown, though.
from incomplete data

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Ghetto thug pieces of shit.    These rabble and savages were probably on the way down to Occupy Wall Street to score some crack and offer $5 bj's.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I see this everyday , little ghetto girls always think that they can say/ do whatever. Dudes don't even act like this .... For some reason they think that they can get away with little shit. I hope they all go to prison for resisting arrest and assaulting an officer. 125th st is Harlem ....

I see them on the 4 all the time.   I sometimes imagine myself with a huge snare to catch these animals and drag them to the Bronx Zoo to put in an exhibit.   

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
Ghetto thug pieces of shit.    These rabble and savages were probably on the way down to Occupy Wall Street to score some crack and offer $5 bj's.  
Ghetto thug pieces of shit.    These rabble and savages were probably on the way down to Occupy Wall Street to score some crack and offer $5 bj's.   

Answer yes or no:

Are you racist?
from incomplete data

Stark

• Getbig V
I think you might have misinterpreted what he said...

Nice meltdown, though.

Probably have - Fuck it if I have my apologies.

This shit really really makes me angry.

Like that Nigerian woman I saw on a taxi rank recently who skipped a queue of maybe 10 people and when the taxi driver told her
that he cannot take her since there are 10 different people waiting she SCrEAMED RACIST RACIST!!!!1
Not one of the people in the queue said something because they were scared that it might look like they were racist.
Not me fuck that..
I walked right over to the cab driver told him I saw it all - I have no problem to testify (all while looking into the face of that stupid ugly black cunts face).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Answer yes or no:

Are you racist?

Who cares?  Unless you live amongst these barbarians, you have no idea how bad these fools are.   

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
Who cares?  Unless you live amongst these barbarians, you have no idea how bad these fools are.   

Why won't you answer the question? I also live among a ton of immigrants and people of different ethnicities and I personally do not consider myself a racist.

Are you racist? Yes or no? Don't be a coward.
from incomplete data