Author Topic: AAS & Hair Loss  (Read 391191 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
Re: Hair Loss
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2011, 07:48:03 PM »
ok today I am supper happy. I was unsure for awhile if my hair was in a thinned state or growing more hairs. Cause it'll always start off looking worse since newer thinner hairs are growing in confusing making it lok like ur thinning even worse. But today my hairline is really looking amazing. Absolutely amazing lol. Looking like a very minimal widows peak again and the thinning on my top that was getting pretty bad a few weeks ago is super thick now looks really great.

so to re cap exactly what I was using since I've had this happen a few times where I've stpped my protocol did jucie etc shit like that n re lost my hair on all over my top n extra badwidows peak and crown area.

coconut and emu oil randomly. Sometimes on for a few hours mid day before a shower both of em. Somedays nothing. Somedays coconut all night over nite. Some nites emu oil n coco all night.

some nights nizoral alone all night. Sometimes nizoral n coconut oil over night. Pretty much I just mixed it up.

now during showering. I first wash with nizoral makes a thick lather. Smal amount. I only ever use smal amount the bottle still last months don't over do it. Than leave on for 5 to 10 mins. And wash out with zinc pyro conditioner!!! Very importarnt zinc head n shoulders. Proven to increase the diamater of hair shaft. Remember dht shrinks ur diamater and you eventually get such small hairs that the folicle shuts off. (science suggest this can be turned back on again tho and regrow).

so that's it. No systematic drugs this time. Last time I used saw palmetto but it effected my libido for sure. Alot. If ur on test I'd def use saw palmeto.

only other products for helping hair growth a b vitamin complex 25 to 50mg a day of each b vitamin. And some days a multi vitamin. Extra zinc would help to but I ran out months ago.

I can name other things but this is what's worked good. Seems like alot now that I'm typing it. Ill get some pics. When you see the hairline ull see just how much its progressed. And overall thickness.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2011, 08:18:40 PM »
ya you should take before and after pics of your hair for everyone to see that you're not bs'ing

and outline the hair routine during this period

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2011, 08:30:20 PM »
What do you think about castor oil Lyquid?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2011, 08:32:12 PM »
ya you should take before and after pics of your hair for everyone to see that you're not bs'ing

and outline the hair routine during this period

I have pics of my first loss of hair n it regrowing on another forum. Ill get that n my recent loss n some update ones.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2011, 08:36:06 PM »
What do you think about castor oil Lyquid?

I don't think I've come across anything on that. I've seen alot not that yet. I spend hours n hours a day before for so long even still now I look for stuff once n awhile any studies n shit on dif herbs etc for hairloss.

olive oil did kinda spark my interest apparently it can also inhibit dht on the scalp. But I didn't want to use a million products so picked the ones with most relaible studies and what not.

apparently if you do want a good systematic dht blocker aswel the virgin coconut oil you use on the scalp same kind is very poten dht inhibitor. Not only block both enzymes of 5ar type 1 and 2. But also blocks the androgen receptor apparently somewhat to. Again were looking at bad effexts. Sexual n possible muscle growth wise.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2011, 05:05:08 PM »
i highly doubt your routine had much to do with your hair growing back, more like your body getting back to it's normal hormonal state and all the other things balancing out and your hair came back to normal as well.

TEAM Nasser

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2011, 06:58:11 PM »
i highly doubt your routine had much to do with your hair growing back, more like your body getting back to it's normal hormonal state and all the other things balancing out and your hair came back to normal as well.

to normal state? I guess if 100mg dbol a day is a normal hormal state than sure lol. But no havnt had normal hormones for awhile now. And mosr of these items are not only proven dht blockers or sebum clearing items but also used all around the steroid community for a long time. Ie nizoral very famous amongst us all is it not. Blocking dht and androgens do help. That's why half the guys are on proscar to. So blocking it topically works to.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2011, 07:06:42 PM »

Its helped me and I haven't touched any hormones yet.

FightOnSC

• Getbig I
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2011, 11:19:26 AM »
Get blood tests guys..... you will find it much easier and find the problem at the source and reverse it

The reason I say this is for example (and i am using my friends as reference)

1. EC stack works fine, once he added the aspirin boom, hair loss eyebrow loss eyelash loss , removed the aspirin and he had NONE of those effects

2. A girl I know was losing her hair , went to the doc for blood tests found out she was iron deficient and then after therapy hair loss stopped

3. My friend had all the symptoms of hypothyroidsm which made his hair fall off along the other symptoms, got on the thyroid meds and boom hair loss stopped

4. A cycle of test e + dbol with no ai made my friend retain ridiculous amounts of water and made his hair fall off and was developing gyno rapidly... got on some AI and then zero hair loss ...

4 true stories that have to do with hormone imbalances/other issues ... not saying your hair loss stacks aren't effective but you should get blood tests first and then proceed with this

this is all legit, but just remember male pattern baldness (androgenic alopecia from DHT) is the cause of men's hair loss 99% of the time.
female pattern/non-pattern hair loss is less well understood and tends to have hormonal factors as you said
Hair loss FAQ - http://www.hassonandwong.com/hair-loss/faq/index.php

a specific site about androgens and hair loss: www.hairlossfromsteroids .com

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2011, 08:55:54 AM »
How long are you guys leaving the emu oil on for?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2011, 04:42:22 PM »
this is all legit, but just remember male pattern baldness (androgenic alopecia from DHT) is the cause of men's hair loss 99% of the time.
female pattern/non-pattern hair loss is less well understood and tends to have hormonal factors as you said
Hair loss FAQ - http://www.hassonandwong.com/hair-loss/faq/index.php

a specific site about androgens and hair loss: www.hairlossfromsteroids .com

is that your website ?

halegria4

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2011, 03:56:59 PM »
Start saving for a hair transplant. On my third -worth every penny.
Stop Fucking Around

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2011, 07:37:53 PM »
Start saving for a hair transplant. On my third -worth every penny.

How come 3 of them??

how much per transplant?

whats a hair transplant look like?

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2011, 07:11:40 AM »
I have been using Finasteride for close to 9 years now.  No side effects so far, thankfully.  I will be trying Tren A soon at a low dose (60mg EOD) to assess my tolerance to it first before I bump it up to 100mg EOD.  This is my protocol for my hair as I have read that Finasteride will not help with Tren:

Nizoral 2% Shampoo daily in the morning followed by zinc piro conditioner
On damp hair 5% topical Sprinolactone cream massaged into the entire head
In the evening 1 hour before shower coconut oil massaged onto scalp
Wash with Nizoral 2% shampoo and then re-apply and leave on head all night
Before bed 5% Spironolactone cream massaged onto scalp and after half an hour pure coconut oil
Biotin and zinc as well my regular multi that I take now
Finasteride will continue at 1.25mg per day throughout

I have a complete full head of hair and want to retain all of it.  Am I missing anything from my proposed regimen?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2011, 10:33:35 AM »
um ur goa keep ur hair foreer with that lol. Cam promise you that.
with those you will hae complete blockage of adrogems om the scalp.

omly thimg I suggest is domt use test or trem. Ur worst choices for me persomally. But if amythimg use tre with little to mo test. Test seems to be horible. Mot with fimasteride tho soo you maybe ok as well so . You should do trem amd amother ome maybe eq.

I have been using Finasteride for close to 9 years now.  No side effects so far, thankfully.  I will be trying Tren A soon at a low dose (60mg EOD) to assess my tolerance to it first before I bump it up to 100mg EOD.  This is my protocol for my hair as I have read that Finasteride will not help with Tren:

Nizoral 2% Shampoo daily in the morning followed by zinc piro conditioner
On damp hair 5% topical Sprinolactone cream massaged into the entire head
In the evening 1 hour before shower coconut oil massaged onto scalp
Wash with Nizoral 2% shampoo and then re-apply and leave on head all night
Before bed 5% Spironolactone cream massaged onto scalp and after half an hour pure coconut oil
Biotin and zinc as well my regular multi that I take now
Finasteride will continue at 1.25mg per day throughout

I have a complete full head of hair and want to retain all of it.  Am I missing anything from my proposed regimen?

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2011, 12:00:37 PM »
Hey bud, thanks for the vote of confidence. Got my doc (who prescribes me the Finasteride) to call in Nizoral 2% as well as the 5% Sprironolactone cream.  I already have the pure coconut oil at home so when I pick up the other stuff from the pharmacy today I should be good to go. 

On Test I don't lose any hair on just Finasteride alone so with the above added I hope I get to do Tren without any loss.  We will see.  I am planning on doing Test Prop at 100mg EOD and the same for Tren.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2011, 12:11:28 PM »
Finasteride will do shit for trennbologna.Trenbologna does not convert to dht,it's just so fucking androgenic that your hair will fall anyways.Good thing is that it comes back most of it afterwards :)
GETBIG!

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2011, 01:05:06 PM »
Well then it makes sense that I'm doing all the other shit I'm doing hopefully to prevent it.  If it still doesn't work I can always stop the tren  :'(

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2011, 02:03:59 PM »
with the above stack

Should we even bother with emu oil, what I mean by that is should we bother using it in a mix with the coconut oil ?

That's a very good stack btw.

and in reality, the highest androgenic activity = testosterone.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2011, 03:14:32 PM »
um ur goa keep ur hair foreer with that lol. Cam promise you that.
with those you will hae complete blockage of adrogems om the scalp.

omly thimg I suggest is domt use test or trem. Ur worst choices for me persomally. But if amythimg use tre with little to mo test. Test seems to be horible. Mot with fimasteride tho soo you maybe ok as well so . You should do trem amd amother ome maybe eq.

i can use 700 tren a week, and i'll get some decent hairloss but 600 test a week with finasteride will make my hair fall out like crazy. fucking test is such shit, i get 1/2 the results but twice the sides.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2011, 05:57:01 PM »
Damn bro, I get no hair loss at all with test and finasteride.  Hope it continues with tren.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2011, 07:16:29 PM »
with the above stack

Should we even bother with emu oil, what I mean by that is should we bother using it in a mix with the coconut oil ?

That's a very good stack btw.

and in reality, the highest androgenic activity = testosterone.

imo if theone's stack doesn't save if not regrow hair than nothing will.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: December 12, 2011, 07:24:36 PM »
Haha, I'm running this as laid out to the letter for the next 3-4 months while I am 'trenning' I plan on keeping you guys updated throughout.  I started this evening already so my first full day or Day 1 begins tomorrow.  Fingers crossed as this is my first run on tren!

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2011, 09:20:47 AM »
2 points to note on my protocol. First, I am not going to use minoxidil as it causes premature aging in a lot of people and leaves your skin looking like shit, I have a friend who looks 40 and is 31 and been using rogaine since 25.

Second, I had my compounding pharmacy make my 5% Spironolactone cream a little thicker.  The reason for this is after it has been thoroughly applied and massaged into to my scalp when I comb my hair it acts as a styling tool and I no longer need any pomade or gel etc.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2011, 10:07:44 AM »
I heard Rogaine (which is Minoxidil) causes premature aging and you look 10 yrs older than what you are  :-\