Author Topic: AAS & Hair Loss  (Read 390666 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: Hair Loss
« Reply #150 on: January 16, 2012, 03:28:30 PM »
How's the stack working so far  ???

Nizoral 2% Shampoo daily in the morning followed by zinc piro conditioner
On damp hair 5% topical Sprinolactone cream massaged into the entire head
In the evening 1 hour before shower coconut oil massaged onto scalp
Wash with Nizoral 2% shampoo and then re-apply and leave on head all night
Before bed 5% Spironolactone cream massaged onto scalp and after half an hour pure coconut oil
Biotin and zinc as well my regular multi that I take now
Finasteride will continue at 1.25mg per day throughout

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: January 16, 2012, 06:25:38 PM »
Extremely well, no hair loss so far at all.  The one thing that really makes a difference I feel is the Nizoral on the hair overnight.  The only thing that I am not following on the stack is taking the biotin and zinc.  I just take an extra multi which has zinc in it as well as a bunch of other stuff.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #152 on: January 16, 2012, 09:35:10 PM »
don't know how you guys can do the nizoral overnight . i tried it once, and only once because i couldn't handle it. scalp itches like hell all day and hair looks worn out, even skin on my forehead seemed to be dried out and itching.

glad it works for you. what are you running and at what dosages? i'm assuming test, since you're also using finasteride.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: January 17, 2012, 04:32:07 AM »
I apply the Nizoral before bed at around 10 pm and shower at 6 am and wash it out.  I don't have any itching at all with it.  I use the conditioner with almond oil and it restores my hair within minutes from looking dry or worn out. 

I am running the following right now:

210mg Test Cyp E5D
62.5mg Tren A ED
40mg Anavar ED

My Tren is dosed at 125mg/ml so I am using half a cc ED.  I plan on upping my Tren later to my max which will be 100mg per day so 700mg for the week, right now I am in the 430mg per week range.  I am assessing the hair as I go along and keeping a spreadsheet.  Once I experience any hair loss I will immediately return to the dose that yielded me no hair loss and know that this is probably my max for Tren.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #154 on: January 17, 2012, 11:09:56 AM »
don't know how you guys can do the nizoral overnight . i tried it once, and only once because i couldn't handle it. scalp itches like hell all day and hair looks worn out, even skin on my forehead seemed to be dried out and itching.

glad it works for you. what are you running and at what dosages? i'm assuming test, since you're also using finasteride.

ahaha yeah I know what you mean. My forehead was peeling at first and it was stained red. The head and shoulders helps ...I just use the shampoo cause conditioners always seem to my hair fall out.

I did experience some very light shedding from tbol myself but I noticed it was coming from the top and the crown where I never used to apply any of the topicals.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #155 on: January 17, 2012, 11:13:27 AM »
oh, i think if topicals work for you then that's great keep using them. they can definitely work, and i think when you are using very mild drugs like t-bol they will probably  have the greatest effect.

my issue with spironolactone was it was hard as hell to apply to my scalp. always got stuck in my hair and i had to use giant gobs of it because of that.

you were fine on just deca alone right? i figure most people will be, since most people respond well to finasteride/duta for hairloss and deca is exactly like running test with finasteride - in regard to hairloss, but both hormones are different from a bodybuilding perspective.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 17, 2012, 11:20:56 AM »
oh, i think if topicals work for you then that's great keep using them. they can definitely work, and i think when you are using very mild drugs like t-bol they will probably  have the greatest effect.

my issue with spironolactone was it was hard as hell to apply to my scalp. always got stuck in my hair and i had to use giant gobs of it because of that.

you were fine on just deca alone right? i figure most people will be, since most people respond well to finasteride/duta for hairloss and deca is exactly like running test with finasteride - in regard to hairloss, but both hormones are different from a bodybuilding perspective.

looks like Im good on just deca so far at under 500mgs...haven't gone over that yet. Have you looked into perhaps making your own spironolactone mix from crushed pills and giving that a try?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #157 on: January 17, 2012, 11:28:58 AM »
looks like Im good on just deca so far at under 500mgs...haven't gone over that yet. Have you looked into perhaps making your own spironolactone mix from crushed pills and giving that a try?

yeah, actually i did that but i'm not sure if i could get them to dissolve completely, and whether or not my nonresponse to the spiro treatment was due to that or other reasons. i've used premade spiro cream in the past and also didn't notice a benefit so, i can't really say.

it's very very inexpensive to make your own spiro cream. i believe it's like, $2 for 2ounces worth, which costs like $30 otherwise to get 5% premade spiro cream.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: January 17, 2012, 12:13:16 PM »
yeah, actually i did that but i'm not sure if i could get them to dissolve completely, and whether or not my nonresponse to the spiro treatment was due to that or other reasons. i've used premade spiro cream in the past and also didn't notice a benefit so, i can't really say.

it's very very inexpensive to make your own spiro cream. i believe it's like, $2 for 2ounces worth, which costs like $30 otherwise to get 5% premade spiro cream.

Can't believe we're in the year 2012 and there's still no definitive cure/prevention for hair loss.

I've seen some people using some stuff called dermovan cream to make their own topical spiro. I wouldn't mind giving it a try but I can't find that stuff but I did see someone using rosewater and glycerin; I might give that a try. What did you use?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #159 on: January 17, 2012, 12:25:37 PM »
dermovin was discontinued, if i remember correctly, because i believe i tried getting it when i wanted to make the spiro cream. all i used was cetaphil cream. i talked to some people about it on hairloss forum and they said they just used a neutral cream, like what i did.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 17, 2012, 12:38:33 PM »
dermovin was discontinued, if i remember correctly, because i believe i tried getting it when i wanted to make the spiro cream. all i used was cetaphil cream. i talked to some people about it on hairloss forum and they said they just used a neutral cream, like what i did.

kinda getting sick of using all this crap but I figure I gotta try it at least. My hair is not in bad shape or anything but once its gone I might as well jump off a bridge...lol

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #161 on: January 18, 2012, 12:18:47 AM »
Right now I'm on 1.25 mg fina ed and rogaine twice a day. I have seen good results so far, hair regrew on the back of my head and the front too, even while I was on 500mg test per week. I also washed with nizoral twice a week.

Lyquid, where are you getting this nizoral that leaves your hair smelling nice and clean in the morning??? I get mine from adc and it smells like straight indian food man. No way I'll leave that shit on overnight. pm me your nizoral source please. Also, do you wear a hair cap so the shit doesn't get all over your pillow and sheets?

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: January 19, 2012, 12:26:14 PM »
allright guys, i have mpb running in family...my uncle was completely bald at the age of 25 and my father's hair started thinning and hairline getting higher and higher at 25-30, oddly he still has some of it left at 59 ;D

i personally have always had strong and thick hair, but lately with high dose tren, moderate masteron and eq and little bit of test it's really started to get thinner FAST :o...so after reading this thread i searched through the website of a local net pharmacy...would nizoral 2% shampoo and cream and a 100mg/g sinc cream be enough...do i need something else? thanks guys

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #163 on: January 19, 2012, 12:29:19 PM »
allright guys, i have mpb running in family...my uncle was completely bald at the age of 25 and my father's hair started thinning and hairline getting higher and higher at 25-30, oddly he still has some of it left at 59 ;D

i personally have always had strong and thick hair, but lately with high dose tren, moderate masteron and eq and little bit of test it's really started to get thinner FAST :o...so after reading this thread i searched through the website of a local net pharmacy...would nizoral 2% shampoo and cream and a 100mg/g sinc cream be enough...do i need something else? thanks guys

you're running high dose tren and on top of that a lot of masteron. nothing will help. mast will scour your scalp like a brillo pad. if you have any propensity to hairloss mast will make your hair fall out like crazy.

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: January 19, 2012, 12:32:48 PM »
you're running high dose tren and on top of that a lot of masteron. nothing will help. mast will scour your scalp brillo pad. if you have any propensity to hairloss mast will make your hair fall out like crazy.

SSHIIIITTT!!!...try to be a bit more positive and encouraging bro >:(
j/k...thanks for your help

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: January 19, 2012, 12:38:41 PM »
I heard Masteron can be pretty harsh on the hairline and cause a lot of shedding.  If you are concerned with hair thinning/loss I'd drop the Mast.  Tren can be done without any hair loss but it requires quite a lot of effort.  Look at my protocol i am currently using.  For the test you can use Finasteride and experience no hair loss.  Good luck. 

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: January 19, 2012, 01:08:57 PM »
what about conditioner that on top of sinc also includes caffeine? wtf is up with that?

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: January 19, 2012, 01:10:42 PM »
I heard Masteron can be pretty harsh on the hairline and cause a lot of shedding.  If you are concerned with hair thinning/loss I'd drop the Mast.  Tren can be done without any hair loss but it requires quite a lot of effort.  Look at my protocol i am currently using.  For the test you can use Finasteride and experience no hair loss.  Good luck. 

yeah, your protocol definitely looks to be close to perfect...thx!

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #168 on: January 19, 2012, 01:50:13 PM »
I apply the Nizoral before bed at around 10 pm and shower at 6 am and wash it out.  I don't have any itching at all with it.  I use the conditioner with almond oil and it restores my hair within minutes from looking dry or worn out. 

I am running the following right now:

210mg Test Cyp E5D
62.5mg Tren A ED
40mg Anavar ED

My Tren is dosed at 125mg/ml so I am using half a cc ED.  I plan on upping my Tren later to my max which will be 100mg per day so 700mg for the week, right now I am in the 430mg per week range.  I am assessing the hair as I go along and keeping a spreadsheet.  Once I experience any hair loss I will immediately return to the dose that yielded me no hair loss and know that this is probably my max for Tren.

What conditioner do you use? Would one with coconut oil be more effective?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: January 19, 2012, 02:02:58 PM »
what about conditioner that on top of sinc also includes caffeine? wtf is up with that?

I believe theres been studies showing that caffeine can stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss.

EDIT: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17214716

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: January 19, 2012, 06:18:27 PM »
I use head and shoulders zinc pyro conditioner.  It has almond oil already added to it.  $5 from CVS/Walgreens.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: January 19, 2012, 06:52:45 PM »
I avoid conditioners cause I find they make more hair come out in the shower.....anyone else experience this as well?

I use the h&S shampoo since it also has 1% zinc pyro because of this.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #172 on: January 19, 2012, 07:45:37 PM »
I have to use the conditioner as I leave the Nizoral on my hair all night and in the morning it has a dry texture until I wash it and apply the conditioner.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2012, 01:28:22 AM »
Any thoughts on Azelaic acid (anti-DHT) ? Also from what i read it doesn't causing aging like minoxidil and is used for anti-aging

Apparently it inhibits both types of DHT and there is many who say it is better than Spironolactone

FightOnSC

• Getbig I
« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2012, 11:56:32 AM »
Any thoughts on Azelaic acid (anti-DHT) ? Also from what i read it doesn't causing aging like minoxidil and is used for anti-aging

Apparently it inhibits both types of DHT and there is many who say it is better than Spironolactone

I think Azelaic Acid is GREAT. I recommend it for exactly what your talking about here - http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/Products-That-Work.html
basically, apply it before minoxidil, thin layer, rub it in. give it 2-3minutes then apply liquid topicals, its working really well so far.