Author Topic: AAS & Hair Loss  (Read 390673 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Re: Hair Loss
« Reply #350 on: November 03, 2012, 07:37:34 AM »
Either of these should work great if you mix it with peanut butter and massage it into your head.  :)

No i am serious bro. what  do you think? is it safe?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: November 04, 2012, 06:34:39 PM »
No i am serious bro. what  do you think? is it safe?

My serious answer is this, if you are prone to male pattern baldness, nothing you do or don't do will prevent it. It is just hair. Unless your head is deformed, don't sweat losing it.

I was seriously balding by the time I was in my early twenties. It seemed like everyone had some advice on how to slow it down or even reverse the process. I didn't try everything I heard about, but what I did try, did not work.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: AAS & Hair Loss
« Reply #352 on: November 05, 2012, 12:21:42 PM »
What do you think is better for my hairline?

Test E 250 mg per week + finasteride+ 4 w anavar 40 mg
or

Test E 250 mg per week+ 200 mg Primo+ finasteride

Thanks ;D

Don't do either of these...I guarantee you will lose all your hair.  ::)

C'mon man...you really think a low dose 12-16 week steroid cycle is gonna do that?

This is what's gonna happen...you will notice no hair loss and wanna keep juicing.

Hair loss products do work...I'm using 5% minox/azelaic acid with emu oil and I'm seeing regrowth despite being on. I can't wait till I add this finasteride to see what happens.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #353 on: November 06, 2012, 06:36:39 AM »

C'mon man...you really think a low dose 12-16 week steroid cycle is gonna do that?

This is what's gonna happen...you will notice no hair loss and wanna keep juicing.

Hair loss products do work...I'm using 5% minox/azelaic acid with emu oil and I'm seeing regrowth despite being on. I can't wait till I add this finasteride to see what happens.

where do you order 5% minox/azeaic acid with emu oil? i am not living in the USA but in Europe?

I got the feeling that i will lose my hair already with creatine...can you imagine? or is it an illusion and fear? :-\

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: November 06, 2012, 06:51:26 AM »
where do you order 5% minox/azeaic acid with emu oil? i am not living in the USA but in Europe?

I got the feeling that i will lose my hair already with creatine...can you imagine? or is it an illusion and fear? :-\

I understand what's going through your head right now trust me. I feel like life would mean nothing to me if I was bald and I would consider jumping off a bridge if I lost my hair...lol.  A little bit of gear here and there will not make all your hair fall out.

I'll pm you the site that sells the minox and other hair loss products. And yeah, they're in the U.S but they do ship internationally. I live in Canada and haven't had a problem getting the stuff through customs. If anyone else is interested let me know...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: November 06, 2012, 12:33:21 PM »

What's your age? What's your genetic predisposition to male pattern baldness? Without knowing these things, it is impossible to tell if these products actually work. Did you lose your hair and grow it back using this stuff?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: November 06, 2012, 01:20:39 PM »
What's your age? What's your genetic predisposition to male pattern baldness? Without knowing these things, it is impossible to tell if these products actually work. Did you lose your hair and grow it back using this stuff?

Hey,

I turned 31 years old this year. I had super thick hair growing up and in my teens. Gradually it's thinned out a little and I have noticed slight recession at the temples. I had the type of hair girls and barbers would comment on how nice and thick it was. If you just met me now than you'd see nothing wrong at all with my hair but if you knew me way back in the day you can see its not as thick.

I take after my mother's father in many ways and the guy had super thick hair even in his late 20's from pics I've seen of him.  But, I remember him as the guy with the bad comb over....

Everyone loses hair gradually....it's extremely rare to see guys who don't lose any hair at all as they age. Maybe I'm being extremely paranoid and I don't suffer mpb but the way I've been getting thinner over the years despite naturally having very thick hair like my grandfather tells me I should do something about it.

Now wrt the regrowth I'm seeing now I could only attribute to the emu oil and minoxidil 5% / azelaic acid 5% combo I'm on right now. The only time I used any hair loss products before starting this thread was back in 2005 for a few months. It was 2% minox...didn't see any results good or bad.

What I'm seeing now is some dark hairs in the temples where I receded a bit over the years. Not so much thickness yet but I'm sure adding finasteride will only help. The three things you should be using if hair loss is a concern is the big three as they say...minox, nizoral, and finasteride. The latter is the only one I'm missing atm. Theres others that will only help like the previous ones mentioned all through this thread....if you can add them in they will only help. Emu oil btw is an amazing product not only for hair loss....

If steroids made me go bald I wouldn't use them...

You can get the benefits of gear and still keep your hair imo. I was having my doubts but for me, adding the minoxidil / Azelaic Acid 5% mix after applying emu oil on my scalp has worked wonders.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: November 06, 2012, 02:34:28 PM »
Not so much thickness yet but I'm sure adding finasteride will only help. The three things you should be using if hair loss is a concern is the big three as they say...minox, nizoral, and finasteride. The latter is the only one I'm missing atm.

Are you aware the Finasteride can cause impotence in some men? I took Proscar, the brand name for the generic Finasteride for many years to help control an enlarged prostate. It didn't do anything positive for my sex life or my bald head. Interestingly, now that I don't need to take Finasteride any longer because I had a prostatectomy, I have noticed a few new hairs growing on my head at the ripe old age of 68.

Check out this link: http://simmonsbrowder.com/finasteride.php?_vsrefdom=paidsearch&kw=finasteride_side_effects

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: November 06, 2012, 02:58:49 PM »
Are you aware the Finasteride can cause impotence in some men? I took Proscar, the brand name for the generic Finasteride for many years to help control an enlarged prostate. It didn't do anything positive for my sex life or my bald head. Interestingly, now that I don't need to take Finasteride any longer because I had a prostatectomy, I have noticed a few new hairs growing on my head at the ripe old age of 68

Check out this link: http://simmonsbrowder.com/finasteride.php?_vsrefdom=paidsearch&kw=finasteride_side_effects

Yeah I've heard all the propecia horror stories prime. Sucks it didn't work for ya but hopefully it does for me. Only one way to find out...

Remember hearing about ur prostate thingy...glad everythings going well for ya!

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #359 on: November 07, 2012, 04:32:07 AM »
Hey,

I turned 31 years old this year. I had super thick hair growing up and in my teens. Gradually it's thinned out a little and I have noticed slight recession at the temples. I had the type of hair girls and barbers would comment on how nice and thick it was. If you just met me now than you'd see nothing wrong at all with my hair but if you knew me way back in the day you can see its not as thick.

I take after my mother's father in many ways and the guy had super thick hair even in his late 20's from pics I've seen of him.  But, I remember him as the guy with the bad comb over....

Everyone loses hair gradually....it's extremely rare to see guys who don't lose any hair at all as they age. Maybe I'm being extremely paranoid and I don't suffer mpb but the way I've been getting thinner over the years despite naturally having very thick hair like my grandfather tells me I should do something about it.

Now wrt the regrowth I'm seeing now I could only attribute to the emu oil and minoxidil 5% / azelaic acid 5% combo I'm on right now. The only time I used any hair loss products before starting this thread was back in 2005 for a few months. It was 2% minox...didn't see any results good or bad.

What I'm seeing now is some dark hairs in the temples where I receded a bit over the years. Not so much thickness yet but I'm sure adding finasteride will only help. The three things you should be using if hair loss is a concern is the big three as they say...minox, nizoral, and finasteride. The latter is the only one I'm missing atm. Theres others that will only help like the previous ones mentioned all through this thread....if you can add them in they will only help. Emu oil btw is an amazing product not only for hair loss....

If steroids made me go bald I wouldn't use them...

You can get the benefits of gear and still keep your hair imo. I was having my doubts but for me, adding the minoxidil / Azelaic Acid 5% mix after applying emu oil on my scalp has worked wonders.

Hey bro,

It seems you are not so prone to MRB. Me yes, so that is the difference.
You cannot compare your situation with mine.
I am already balding dor 20 years and had already a hairtransplant. The balding proces is slowly but i my opinion it is still there so do you not think the proces will go quicker with roids despite the hairtreatments?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: November 07, 2012, 05:50:38 AM »

Hey bro,

It seems you are not so prone to MRB. Me yes, so that is the difference.
You cannot compare your situation with mine.
I am already balding dor 20 years and had already a hairtransplant. The balding proces is slowly but i my opinion it is still there so do you not think the proces will go quicker with roids despite the hairtreatments?

Everyones different....I could all of a sudden start shedding crazy amounts of hair and as I said in the previous page some people seem to have the follicles all go dormant at the same time. Like my grandfather....if you saw his pics in his late 20s you would've never thought the guy would be complety bald later on. He's dead now so I can't ask him exactly what happened.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: November 07, 2012, 03:11:34 PM »
Everyones different....I could all of a sudden start shedding crazy amounts of hair and as I said in the previous page some people seem to have the follicles all go dormant at the same time. Like my grandfather....if you saw his pics in his late 20s you would've never thought the guy would be complety bald later on. He's dead now so I can't ask him exactly what happened.

Maybe he pulled his hair out because his kids and grandchildren gave him too much grief.  :)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: November 07, 2012, 03:36:40 PM »
Maybe he pulled his hair out because his kids and grandchildren gave him too much grief.  :)

Lol     

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #363 on: November 11, 2012, 05:30:10 AM »
Lol     

Hey guys,

I am wondering if Oral Turinabol can cause hairloss?
There are rumors that Turinabol is the only steroid which no causes hairloss if you prone to MRB if the doses are moderate.(40 mg)
Is that true?
According the foorum Hairloss from steroids Turinabol is the best steroid in relation to the risk.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #364 on: November 16, 2012, 05:26:15 AM »
Nobody?

DerrickRigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #365 on: December 07, 2012, 12:08:10 PM »
My hair loss stopped at 34. Wasn't doing too heavy cycles - 900mg. test/400 tren/600 eq.

I noticed when I stopped some grew back - maybe 15 percet. But then my body hair grows like crazy too. Had shaving my tris, bis, and traps.

But just shows guys like me got heavy test levels naturally.
B

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: December 07, 2012, 04:54:17 PM »
My hair loss stopped at 34. Wasn't doing too heavy cycles - 900mg. test/400 tren/600 eq.

I noticed when I stopped some grew back - maybe 15 percet. But then my body hair grows like crazy too. Had shaving my tris, bis, and traps.

But just shows guys like me got heavy test levels naturally.

Male pattern baldness and having heavy body hair are two different things. There are a lot of men, like me who are hairy all over except on our heads. In fact there are experts who believe male pattern baldness is a result of one having naturally high testosterone levels.

I started going bald in my late teens. I began growing hair on my back in my late twenties. My legs and arms were hairy for as long as I can remember. Now my legs are going bald.

Do you think male pattern baldness is the result of progressive or regressive genes. What do you suppose  evolution has to do with baldness? Will men be getting hairier or less hairy in the future.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #367 on: December 08, 2012, 10:04:41 AM »
Male pattern baldness and having heavy body hair are two different things. There are a lot of men, like me who are hairy all over except on our heads. In fact there are experts who believe male pattern baldness is a result of one having naturally high testosterone levels.

I started going bald in my late teens. I began growing hair on my back in my late twenties. My legs and arms were hairy for as long as I can remember. Now my legs are going bald.

Do you think male pattern baldness is the result of progressive or regressive genes. What do you suppose  evolution has to do with baldness? Will men be getting hairier or less hairy in the future.

WHich kind of stuff is the best for your hairline?

Combo Test/Primo 250/200?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: December 08, 2012, 03:09:18 PM »
WHich kind of stuff is the best for your hairline?

Combo Test/Primo 250/200?

The best solution I found for my hairline was to buzz cut the remaining hair so as to not look something like Bozo the Clown. My hair used to be blond and then dirty blond. These days, it is mostly white. I suspect people with dark hair have a more difficult time with balding since their hair color is such a contrast to their skin color, unless they are dark skinned.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #369 on: December 08, 2012, 03:27:36 PM »
My serious answer is this, if you are prone to male pattern baldness, nothing you do or don't do will prevent it. It is just hair. Unless your head is deformed, don't sweat losing it.

I was seriously balding by the time I was in my early twenties. It seemed like everyone had some advice on how to slow it down or even reverse the process. I didn't try everything I heard about, but what I did try, did not work.
what if your head is deformed

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: December 08, 2012, 03:31:15 PM »
what if your head is deformed

That's a problem....fortunately it is not one I have.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: December 08, 2012, 03:35:45 PM »
That's a problem....fortunately it is not one I have.
i emailed this surgeon http://www.exploreplasticsurgery.com/2010/10/13/case-study-minimally-invasive-cranioplasty-using-kryptonite-bone-cement/

he said he could fix it for about $15,000

lol

"one hour procedure" $15,000

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: December 09, 2012, 04:42:16 PM »
i emailed this surgeon http://www.exploreplasticsurgery.com/2010/10/13/case-study-minimally-invasive-cranioplasty-using-kryptonite-bone-cement/

he said he could fix it for about $15,000

lol

"one hour procedure" $15,000

This is a very interesting site. The link you posted doesn't work though. Anyway, I found the section on cranioplasty using kryptonite bone cement. The fellow with groves in his head didn't look that bad before the surgery. I made me think some folks are just obsessed about their looks. Even the fellow with the flat spot on the back of his head looked fine to me before he had it fixed.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: December 10, 2012, 12:12:48 AM »
This is a very interesting site. The link you posted doesn't work though. Anyway, I found the section on cranioplasty using kryptonite bone cement. The fellow with groves in his head didn't look that bad before the surgery. I made me think some folks are just obsessed about their looks. Even the fellow with the flat spot on the back of his head looked fine to me before he had it fixed.
yeh he didnt look bad at all

i think tho my problem is bigger (lol, everybody thinks that right)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: December 10, 2012, 12:32:17 AM »
yeh he didnt look bad at all

i think tho my problem is bigger (lol, everybody thinks that right)

I have a fat nose. I hated it for the longest time. Now I think it is uniquely me.