Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 05, 2016, 06:25:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AAS & Hair Loss  (Read 136402 times)
Weedlejuice
Getbig III

Be the very best, like no one ever was.

« Reply #500 on: May 25, 2014, 01:54:23 AM »

Eventually I may be bald. I hope to delay that for as long as possible but I would still like to get on some hormones. I was thinking anavar and primo cycles. Just wondering if any of guys have been able to delay mpb or at least minimize it while getting benefits from aas.

From my experience nothing slows it down or speeds it up, just been thinning at a slow steady rate since I was about 21.
Report to moderator   Logged
residue
Getbig IV

Adonis 3:16

« Reply #501 on: June 11, 2014, 08:50:12 AM »

ive got a weird one,
my 1st tren cycle i started to thin on front
im now 3 weeks into my 2nd tren cycle(same dose) and no hair loss at all.

would you gather that my hairloss has peaked?
Omega
Getbig III

« Reply #502 on: August 05, 2014, 04:10:26 PM »

Anyone considered an FUE?
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #503 on: August 05, 2014, 05:13:58 PM »

Anyone considered an FUE?

Nope. There is not enough hair on my head to do FUE. They'd have to take it off my back or my pubes....that wouldn't make for very nice hair.  Grin
Omega
Getbig III

« Reply #504 on: August 08, 2014, 04:29:39 AM »

Nope. There is not enough hair on my head to do FUE. They'd have to take it off my back or my pubes....that wouldn't make for very nice hair.  Grin

Wow you must really be bald as a coot!!
Thinking about having it done myself
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #505 on: August 08, 2014, 12:49:40 PM »

Wow you must really be bald as a coot!!
Thinking about having it done myself

-Pretty much bald as a coot. Head has a decent shape, thank goodness.
Disco187
Getbig III

"Fuck Ordinary"

« Reply #506 on: July 16, 2015, 07:54:03 AM »

i have tried rogain and finasteride, didnt notice any diff, in my opinion rogaine is junk. If i grew my hair i would be using nizoral shampoo.  I have never noticed any juice speeding up the recesion of my hairline.  I have been rocking the bald look since i was young personally i never looked good with hair. but also another tip if you hair is thin ing try to stay away from the wax, that definitely made me shed

Personally if i wanted hair i would just buy a wig and have a good barber blend and color your hair to work with the wig, how do you think celebritites have long hair all the suddon, most celebrities are wearing wigs now a days. sean penn robert dinero tom cruise brad pitt
Omega
Getbig III

« Reply #507 on: December 27, 2015, 01:13:34 PM »

i have tried rogain and finasteride, didnt notice any diff, in my opinion rogaine is junk. If i grew my hair i would be using nizoral shampoo.  I have never noticed any juice speeding up the recesion of my hairline.  I have been rocking the bald look since i was young personally i never looked good with hair. but also another tip if you hair is thin ing try to stay away from the wax, that definitely made me shed

Personally if i wanted hair i would just buy a wig and have a good barber blend and color your hair to work with the wig, how do you think celebritites have long hair all the suddon, most celebrities are wearing wigs now a days. sean penn robert dinero tom cruise brad pitt

I thought most of these had hair transplants?
light weight baby
Getbig IV

« Reply #508 on: September 25, 2016, 09:53:43 AM »

has anyone on here tried deca with fina/duta?

supposedly its real bad for the hair. but theres lots of debate on it
Qwert II
Getbig IV

« Reply #509 on: September 25, 2016, 10:13:36 AM »

has anyone on here tried deca with fina/duta?

supposedly its real bad for the hair. but theres lots of debate on it

I've been on dudatseride for years & take Deca. No issues what so ever. It's all internet Bro Science.

light weight baby
Getbig IV

« Reply #510 on: September 25, 2016, 12:33:57 PM »

I've been on dudatseride for years & take Deca. No issues what so ever. It's all internet Bro Science.

how much duta do you take and how much test/deca respectively?

i read the following online

Say (for example) we produce 100mg test per week, AVG 6% conversion to dht rate, 6mg dht per week, now you take 1000mg test per week, 0.5mg dut blocks (for example) 70%, 1000mg test=60mg dht - 70% 5ar inhibition...still getting 18mg of dht, p1ssing into the wind imo, you need more, or just blame the stack of tren/deca instead ;0P....take 2.5mg dut instead, 1000mg test=60mg dht - 90% 5ar inhibition....6mg of dht, much more acceptable.
Qwert II
Getbig IV

« Reply #511 on: September 25, 2016, 01:46:23 PM »

how much duta do you take and how much test/deca respectively?

i read the following online

Say (for example) we produce 100mg test per week, AVG 6% conversion to dht rate, 6mg dht per week, now you take 1000mg test per week, 0.5mg dut blocks (for example) 70%, 1000mg test=60mg dht - 70% 5ar inhibition...still getting 18mg of dht, p1ssing into the wind imo, you need more, or just blame the stack of tren/deca instead ;0P....take 2.5mg dut instead, 1000mg test=60mg dht - 90% 5ar inhibition....6mg of dht, much more acceptable.

I've been on as little as 1 cap to a high of 3 caps a day for over 10 years.

I take Deca between the 400-600mg range.

If you're worried about hairloss, any cycle will speed it up. All you can do is take precautions, but nothing is a sure bet.

I use Nizoral & dudasteride daily & that helps a lot.

Minoxidil 5% foam is somehwhat helpful as well, but too many sides for me to continue.
light weight baby
Getbig IV

« Reply #512 on: September 25, 2016, 07:16:16 PM »

I've been on as little as 1 cap to a high of 3 caps a day for over 10 years.

I take Deca between the 400-600mg range.

If you're worried about hairloss, any cycle will speed it up. All you can do is take precautions, but nothing is a sure bet.

I use Nizoral & dudasteride daily & that helps a lot.

Minoxidil 5% foam is somehwhat helpful as well, but too many sides for me to continue.

So in your experience the theiry that using deca with 5ar inhibitor will do unspeakable things to your hairlkne because DHN and whatnot is bullshit?
Qwert II
Getbig IV

« Reply #513 on: September 25, 2016, 07:44:56 PM »

So in your experience the theiry that using deca with 5ar inhibitor will do unspeakable things to your hairlkne because DHN and whatnot is bullshit?

Yes.

What did do unspeakable things to my hair was proviron. That stuff made my hair fall out in clumps almost immediately & stopped as soon as I stopped taking it.
light weight baby
Getbig IV

« Reply #514 on: September 25, 2016, 08:03:22 PM »

Yes.

What did do unspeakable things to my hair was proviron. That stuff made my hair fall out in clumps almost immediately & stopped as soon as I stopped taking it.
this stuff is so hard to understand. i read one guy say proviron is safe because its dht1 not dht

Qwert II
Getbig IV

« Reply #515 on: September 25, 2016, 09:36:01 PM »

this stuff is so hard to understand. i read one guy say proviron is safe because its dht1 not dht

I also heard a guy say that Test is for bulking & winstrol is for cutting & never the 2 shall meet.

Internet advices = bro science 99% of the time.
Tharayman
Getbig I

« Reply #516 on: October 26, 2016, 04:16:23 AM »

None of you ever tried Amnexil or the research chemical RU58841 ?
Amnexil is something Loreal invented for their haircare products but has not been accepted as a medical treatment for hairloss, but supposedly very benefical for hair and scalp!

RU58841 is something I have just heard about myself. It is supposed to a damn good local 5-Alpha inhibitor!
jon cole
Getbig IV

« Reply #517 on: October 26, 2016, 07:04:11 AM »

6 years ago 8 week of tren e made me losing a lot of hair. No much hair loss since. But at the end of these 8 week i realised how much i lost, i was pretty disapointted.

asstropin
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!