Author Topic: If a calorie is just a calorie, then ...  (Read 13843 times)

Kulutues

• Getbig III
Re: IF A CALORIE IS JUST A CALORIE.............................
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2011, 09:21:29 PM »
duh,, lol you need to diet in prep,, at the end of prep ofcourse,, how else can you see 4%? 4% is not 6% its big diff this last 2 % this is when diet come to place

gh15 approved

btw gh15 u lied about ice cream

breyers reese's is all high fructose corn syrup and preservatives, BEN AND JERRYS IS NATURAL AND MUCH BETTER TASTING, also much more peanut butter chunks

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2011, 09:59:05 PM »

breyers reese's is all high fructose corn syrup and preservatives, BEN AND JERRYS IS NATURAL AND MUCH BETTER TASTING, also much more peanut butter chunks
::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2011, 10:07:38 PM »

see i dotn have reaces right now in the freezer,, i only have some old ben and jery that sit there for 6 month ,, and i just wont touch it ,, evrytime i eat that crap i feel like i drank a bottle of canola oil mixed with 4% milk ,, so i wont eat icecream nwo until i go to store and get the right one,, reaces penut butter from breyer is good trust me on that,, it is what you want,, there are more....but ben and jerrys not one of them

gh15 approved
fallen angel

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2011, 10:11:00 PM »
New Zealand icecream is very good quality.   :P

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2011, 10:11:19 PM »
This thread is so sad it's turned to pathetic :-\

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2011, 10:14:00 PM »

Ingredients: Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Peanuts, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Egg Yolks, Peanut Oil, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Milk, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan

Skim Milk, Sugar, Fudge Swirl [Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Sugar, Cocoa, Tapioca Starch, Natural Flavor, Salt, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate], Corn Syrup, REESE'S® Peanut Butter Cups [Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Nonfat Milk, Milk Fat, Corn Syrup Solids, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr [Emulsifier]), Peanut, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, Tbhq (Preservative)], Cream, Peanut, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Peanut Oil, Caramel Color, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Mono And Diglycerides, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2011, 10:15:35 PM »

Leave me with one of those Ben & Jerrys Tubs (But Cookie dough flavor) and its a fucking party  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2011, 10:16:06 PM »
how about you look in the fat...and in the sugar...for half cup,,,this is what you need to look into ,, fat and sugar,, ben and jerrys is marshmeloow man waiting to happen ,, now true true if you have 30 iu of gh in your blood it wont matter what icecream you eat lol but until you can afford 30 iu gh a day i suggest you stick with breyer

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2011, 10:17:12 PM »
Leave me with one of those Ben & Jerrys Tubs (But Cookie dough flavor) and its a fucking party  ;D

see thats why you get fatotita,, when you eat ben and jerrys you can actualy feel FEEL in your moth the sandy sugar recture lol its disgusting this icrecream lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2011, 10:18:37 PM »
ben and jerrys just incresed price to abot $5 a pint now though, so i dont eat it anymore

BREYERS used to make the best ice cream of all, just pure milk, cream, sugar, vanilla they were bought by Unilever and started adding gums and shit now it tastes like rubber softserve

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2011, 10:19:34 PM »
Well aren't there different types of protein that your body processes differently:  Whey vs Soy vs Caseine vs egg protein etc

8)

Screw you all

I throw into blender 4 raw eggs and 3 scoops of whey + 1 cup milk ~ 100 gram protein.

all drugs - TPPIIP

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2011, 10:20:24 PM »
with breyer reases i can eat the all package if not careful something in their icecream is healthy im serious ,, i dont knwo what it is ,, it work real well with hgh and trenbolona ,, i dont know why this icecream work that much better with hgh and trenbolona but it does

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2011, 01:08:18 AM »
real, italian style gelato is the best kind of ice cream.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2011, 01:09:49 AM »
real italian stype teramisu is the best cake ,, this cake i eat and eat and eat i dont care what where or when ,, termaisu is a cake with muscle! lol now i want teramisu,, fuck

gh15 approved
fallen angel

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2011, 01:26:15 AM »
real italian stype teramisu is the best cake ,, this cake i eat and eat and eat i dont care what where or when ,, termaisu is a cake with muscle! lol now i want teramisu,, fuck

gh15 approved
It's my favourite dessert.  Can't get any better than this.   :P

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2011, 01:34:07 AM »

gh15 approved
Tiramisu is the one dessert i can eat tons of and not feel like shit.  must be the espresso.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2011, 01:58:10 AM »

Ingredients: Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Peanuts, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Egg Yolks, Peanut Oil, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Milk, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan

Skim Milk, Sugar, Fudge Swirl [Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Sugar, Cocoa, Tapioca Starch, Natural Flavor, Salt, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate], Corn Syrup, REESE'S® Peanut Butter Cups [Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Nonfat Milk, Milk Fat, Corn Syrup Solids, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr [Emulsifier]), Peanut, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, Tbhq (Preservative)], Cream, Peanut, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Peanut Oil, Caramel Color, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Mono And Diglycerides, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate.
Good luck.  ::)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2011, 02:07:21 AM »
Strange... just...

fuck all

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2011, 07:53:22 AM »
with breyer reases i can eat the all package if not careful something in their icecream is healthy im serious ,, i dont knwo what it is ,, it work real well with hgh and trenbolona ,, i dont know why this icecream work that much better with hgh and trenbolona but it does

gh15 approved

I dont se what healthy there 18gram of sugar and 9gram of fat? try turkey hill french vanilla less sugar and fat and it taste so creamy and made in lancaster farms a lot of natural ingredients there :)

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2011, 07:57:48 AM »
lol at you guys worrying about which ice cream is healthier....don't most of you take loads of hormones?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2011, 08:08:20 AM »
I have to admit, some competitors I knew in college ate a half gallon of ice cream almost everyday.....their drug addiction allowed it.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2011, 08:35:16 AM »
i would just go something like this

meal 1= 55 grams protein

meal 2=55 grams protein

meal 3=55 grams protein

meal 4=55 grams protein

and then whenever you feel like eating go ahead and choose whatever sounds the most appetizing to you at the moment and eat untill you feel full.  youll never be hungry and youl always be completely satisfied.

Didnt you just say 1 gram per lb of lean mass?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2011, 09:21:21 AM »
i would just go something like this

meal 1= 55 grams protein

meal 2=55 grams protein

meal 3=55 grams protein

meal 4=55 grams protein

and then whenever you feel like eating go ahead and choose whatever sounds the most appetizing to you at the moment and eat untill you feel full.  youll never be hungry and youl always be completely satisfied.
Did this yesterday and today... good plan and you dont have to carry meals whenever you go.

lol its basically reducing number of meals and taking it easy with bbing lifestyle

I have some liquid eggwhites in a 500ml water bottle with me at univescity and whenever its time for the meal I just drink it and eat whatever else I find in the school restauraunt.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2011, 06:07:16 PM »
you can really carb load with milky milk duds...they produce a hardening effect on the muscle in conjunction with SEO oils, due to all of the buttery syrupness

CORN SYRUP; SUGAR; VEGETABLE OIL (COCOA BUTTER, PALM, SHEA, SUNFLOWER AND/OR SAFFLOWER OIL); NONFAT MILK; DEXTROSE; CHOCOLATE; CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: BROWN SUGAR; WHEY (MILK); MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES; CORN SYRUP; SUGAR; VEGETABLE OIL (COCOA BUTTER, PALM, SHEA, SUNFLOWER AND/OR SAFFLOWER OIL); NONFAT MILK; DEXTROSE; CHOCOLATE; CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: BROWN SUGAR; WHEY (MILK); MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES; CORN SYRUP; SUGAR; VEGETABLE OIL (COCOA BUTTER, PALM, SHEA, SUNFLOWER AND/OR SAFFLOWER OIL); NONFAT MILK; DEXTROSE; CHOCOLATE; CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: BROWN SUGAR; WHEY (MILK); MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES; CORN SYRUP; SUGAR; VEGETABLE OIL (COCOA BUTTER, PALM, SHEA, SUNFLOWER AND/OR SAFFLOWER OIL); NONFAT MILK; DEXTROSE; CHOCOLATE; CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: BROWN SUGAR; WHEY (MILK); MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES; SODIUM BICARBONATE; MILK FAT; SALT; RESINOUS GLAZE; SOY LECITHIN; TAPIOCA DEXTRIN

Kosher Status: OU-D
Serving Size: 1 box (52.00 g)
Total Calories    230
Calories from Fat    70
Amount Per Serving    %DV *
Total Fat 8 g    12%
   Saturated Fat 5 g    25%
Sodium 135 mg    6%
Total Carbohydrate 38 g    13%
   Sugars 27 g    
Sugar Alcohols    0%
Protein 2 g    
Vitamin C    0%
Calcium    6%
Iron    0%

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: If a calorie is just a calorie, then ...
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2011, 08:58:29 PM »
This whole thread...wow just fucking......WOW!!