Author Topic: Is E-lie Wiesel A Fraud?? his story unravles.............  (Read 16957 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Is E-lie Wiesel A Fraud?? his story unravles.............
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2011, 09:18:54 PM »

I don't know that my grandson was told Wiesel's book was fact. Did I write of imply that? If I did, I didn't mean to.

In all seriousness, do you think that high schools are telling students that "Night" is a questionable work with regards to authenticity.
Any teacher that even thought about saying that to a class, would be out of a job in seconds, never to work again. Well maybe as a bus driver.

Just because I wrote that Wiesel claims the tattoo is on his ankle, doesn't mean I believe it. For one, I haven't seen it. Also, it occured to me that this would be a pretty inconvenient place for an ID tattoo. However, anything is possible.

You have not seen it, hahaha, nor has the rest of the fucking world. Join the club.
Anything is possible, sure it is. It is possible that I own the great pyramid in Giza, however, it is extremely un-fucking-likely, hahahahaha - oh brother.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2011, 09:43:18 PM »

You have a life, sure. As do many, yet you cant find the time (all of 15 mins) to look at the official German documents in this thread that illustrate our rock star of the holohoax industry is a liar, & an identity thief.

Did you do well at school?? Or did you wing your way through telling the teacher that you have a life & didn't bother with the assignment as you were too busy playing the stock market  ::)

PT

okay I looked at the documents.....its kind of confusing....but I see the point you are trying to make.....what does the son of the person's identity that Elie supposedly stole say???...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2011, 11:56:14 PM »
In all seriousness, do you think that high schools are telling students that "Night" is a questionable work with regards to authenticity.
Any teacher that even thought about saying that to a class, would be out of a job in seconds, never to work again. Well maybe as a bus driver.

You have not seen it, hahaha, nor has the rest of the fucking world. Join the club.
Anything is possible, sure it is. It is possible that I own the great pyramid in Giza, however, it is extremely un-fucking-likely, hahahahaha - oh brother.

PT

If Eli Wiesel intended to build a career by fabricating a story about his past experience in a concentration camp and he needed to provide proof, it would have been pretty easy to arrange to have the ID A-7713 tattooed on his left arm. No doubt any tattoo artist could make the numbers appear amateurish and faded as they would have been. Easy peasy! Just how faded would a tattoo be in sixty or so years? Tattoos fade when exposed to UV light quite a lot.

Is your pyramid anywhere near mine?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2011, 07:12:13 AM »
Easy peasy! Just how faded would a tattoo be in sixty or so years? Tattoos fade when exposed to UV light quite a lot.

Is your pyramid anywhere near mine?

I stole the identity of x2 people in the UK who died before the age of 3, but the passports & other documents faded so bad (due to UV light exposure) that I can't find them anymore  ::) Do ou enjoy making dumb ass counter arguments, no offence, just asking like.

Is your pyramid the Red one??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2011, 07:18:15 AM »
okay I looked at the documents.....its kind of confusing....but I see the point you are trying to make.....

I am sorry, what part is confusing?? They are documents that clearly state who was assigned the prisoner NO-A-7713, & guess who it was NOT assigned to. What part is confusing you?? Perhaps I could help...

what does the son of the person's identity that Elie supposedly stole say???...

Not much these days, he has difficulty moving air over his vocal chords, what with being dead & all.
Why not watch the x2 vids & familiarise yourself with the case at hand & the evidence on the table??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2011, 11:24:46 AM »
I stole the identity of x2 people in the UK who died before the age of 3, but the passports & other documents faded so bad (due to UV light exposure) that I can't find them anymore  ::) Do ou enjoy making dumb ass counter arguments, no offence, just asking like.

Is your pyramid the Red one??

PT

PT,

I wasn't aware that I was arguing with you. I don't personally know Wiesel or, for that matter, give a shit about him. I have no reason to defend him or argue on his behalf. I am just throwing out possibilities and random thoughts....if they seem dumb, well then so be it. I try to keep things light and not so serious. Life's too short to be upset about everything.  :)

You made a good point about the Holocaust not being ancient history to some folks whose lives continue to be impacted in some way by that time in history. For example Germany continuing to pay restitution.  On other hand hand, some people choose to make it the focus of their lives. Bad stuff happens to folks all the time. One can carry that around like a sack of bricks on their backs or they can drop the sack and move on.

Yes mine is the red one. Is yours the golden one next to mine? What kinds of things have you stashed away there for the afterlife?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2011, 05:27:32 PM »
his book is an accurate representation of what life as a jew in the concentration camps was like, regardless of whether he himself ever set foot in one. that is why he won the nobel prize and that is why high school students read it. its authenticity as a first person account is not of the issue when discussing the books value.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2011, 05:35:23 PM »
his book is an accurate representation of what life as a jew in the concentration camps was like, regardless of whether he himself ever set foot in one. that is why he won the nobel prize and that is why high school students read it. its authenticity as a first person account is not of the issue when discussing the books value.

I understand what you are saying here and you make a point,,,,but if what PT says is true then its still fraud although his larger point may be valid

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2011, 05:44:56 PM »
I understand what you are saying here and you make a point,,,,but if what PT says is true then its still fraud although his larger point may be valid

And if it is fraud, it is something that many biographical novelist commit. Our memories are personal to us but they are not always accurate or consistent with others memories of the same experiences. However, if Elie Wiesel never set foot in Auschwitz, then to write a book about this experience being there is quite a leap. Surely, Ann Frank's Diary has some discrepancies with reality. However, it is a diary and doesn't as such carry the same weight of reality that a biographical novel would.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2011, 05:45:51 PM »
And if it is fraud, it is something that many biographical novelist commit. Our memories are personal to us but they are not always accurate or consistent with others memories of the same experiences. However, if Elie Wiesel never set foot in Auschwitz, then to write a book about this experience being there is quite a leap. Surely, Ann Frank's Diary has some discrepancies with reality. However, it is a diary and doesn't as such carry the same weight of reality that a biographical novel would.

very good post..agreed

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2011, 06:38:34 PM »
I am not a Holocaust denier. However, I find it very interesting that seventy years later whatever happened is still hotly discussed and debated, very often by folks who have no real experience or first hand knowledge of what happened or did not happen. Even for those few remaining who were alive then, it seems to me that seventy years is a very long time and memories of events fade or are sometimes embellished in the rethinking and telling of events by those who actually have some first hand experience.

I am an old man and I was born at the end of WWII. Virtually everything I know about these events was was either told to me or I read about it. I have no first hand experiences with the Holocaust or the war. Secondhand yes, my father was a First Lieutenant stationed in Germany with the signal corp. His job was to reestablish communications for the citizens and others....remember not all Germans were Nazis....most were just regular folks like you and I. My parents were friends with a couple that the wife was in a concentration camp when she was a teenager. She didn't talk about it. She did have ID number tattooed on her forearm.

It is very interesting to consider that most of the folks debating the Holocaust are several generations removed from this time. It would be safe to assume most have virtually no real experience with the Holocaust or WWII. So, which ever side of the issue you look at, whether it is the "woe is me" Jew who wants to find and fry every war criminal from the Holocaust or the angry Holocaust denier or a Neo-Nazi, almost none of them have any real or relevant connection to the Holocaust or that War.

Why do you suppose people are so passionate about their beliefs then? Is it because someone has done a great job educating/grooming them to feel the way they do? Do young Jewish folks around the world actually believe it is their mission to find every Nazi who committed supposed crimes against their ancestors? Do young German folks feel they have been given a bad wrap by the Jews and others so they must now deny any of this happened. Personally, I have no clue as to why folks feel the way they do. I am not Jewish, but I have friends who are and they just don't talk much about these things. I also have German family. Likewise, the Holocaust is not a hot topic of conversation for them. In fact, they seem to prefer not talking about it.

Well there seem to be a lot of folks here who have made it their mission to either deny the Holocaust happened or defend that it did and rehash all the horrors involved.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2011, 07:28:49 PM »
I think Holocaust deniers are abhorrent...there is just so much evidence and archival footage to look at of the concentration camps......anyone who says it didn't happen is crazy

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2011, 08:46:08 PM »

pure baloney fella,,,nothing more,,,,,americana estupido pedejo (as GH15 would say)

. However, if Elie Wiesel never set foot in Auschwitz, then to write a book about this experience being there is quite a leap. Surely, Ann Frank's Diary has some discrepancies with reality. However, it is a diary and doesn't as such carry the same weight of reality that a biographical novel would.

THIS ^^^^
Gaylor, fiction is fiction, & fact is fact, how the fuck can some one write a 1'st person account of a road traffic accident if that individual was NOT present?? What was it, automatic writing Channelled from the other side, aliens, the Pyramids?? You do come up with some ridiculous arguments, fucking idiot.

And if it is fraud, it is something that many biographical novelist commit. Our memories are personal to us but they are not always accurate or consistent with others memories of the same experiences.

While this statement is accurate, it is not so valid when placed in context.

Any Police officer will tell you that whiteness testimony relating to a road traffic accident is never consistent (due primarily, to differing angles of view, memories being subjective & shock being taken into account). But I am 100% on the fact that if 50 people saw babies being thrown into a pit of fire, you would get 50 statements from those persons that would vary considerably on the colour of the uniforms that were worn, eye colour, firearms that were held, etc. However, one consistency would be that 50 people saw babies being thrown into pits if fire. It is the minor points that memory can play tricks with. Seeing babies being thrown into pits of fire is not a minor point!! Neither is witnessing the industrial extermination of 6 million people.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2011, 09:07:13 PM »
I think Holocaust deniers are abhorrent...there is just so much evidence and archival footage to look at of the concentration camps......anyone who says it didn't happen is crazy

Just when your posts were starting to make a bit of sense, we get THIS ^^^^

People died, in the labour camps, no-one is denying that!! The question that is being asked is "did 6 Million jews get systematically euthanized by industrial methods" The answer is "NO, they did NOT"

How about we look at what HAS changed since 1945.
The plaque out side Auschwitz has gone from 4 Million to 1.2 (with over 10% of that number being non-jews) Why?? Because it was inaccurate.
Actual Auschwitz records released by the Russians reduce the figure for Auschwitz to 30,000 Jews, WOOPS!!

What about the propaganda films made by the allies (mostly American, ordered by Eisenhower) on the labour camps?? Well lets look at just Dachau for now.

Here is segments of an interview with one American who decided to take a closer look at the evidence.
He is talking about the official record (photographic & film evidence) from Dachau.

Interview:
This was an old official US Signal Corps documentary which had sworn testimonies of US military officers of what supposedly occurred at Dachau. I discovered that the OFFICIAL video - done in 1945 - had been purposefully doctored to make its American viewers believe that countless thousands of live human beings had been murdered in Dachau gas chambers.

He visited Dachau himself: First of all, I bought a camp guidebook and participated in the official tour including a visit to the camp crematory.

Outside of the crematory I was startled to see a large information billboard that stated that ‘no inmate’ had ever been ‘gassed’ there.

The billboard also stated that the delousing rooms were to treat inmates for lice and that the two oven crematories - (as ALL of those in ALL other camps) - were used to burn dead bodies contaminated with highly communicable diseases, such as cholera and typhus, so as to prevent an epidemic. My Jewish camp guide affirmed the statements on the billboard.

I discovered that the OFFICIAL video - done in 1945 - had been purposefully doctored to make its American viewers believe that countless thousands of live human beings had been murdered in Dachau gas chambers.

Consider this additional sworn statement by the Nuremberg Chief Prosecutor, Robert A Jackson: “These films were made pursuant by an order issued by General Dwight D Eisenhower, Supreme Commander, Allied Expedionary Forces.”

Look, the pictures in the official sworn video, ordered by Eisenhower himself, are portrayed as ‘evidence’ of gassings of Jews, which no court of law would ever admit if it were Gentiles that we wanted to prove were exterminated:

Clothes piled up; dummy showerheads; empty cans of Zyklon B. skeletons of human remains from the ovens (of course there were human remains — they had to burn dead bodies as hygenic procedure dictated); piles of shoes etc.

Eisenhower’s complicity doesn’t stop with his order to make a film of flimsy ‘evidence’ and documenting the unfounded testimonies of his underlings. His complicity reaches all the way to the US Congress and the Nuremberg trials themselves.

A Dachau ‘gas chamber’ is described in Document 47 of the 79th Congress, May 15, 1945 provided by a special Committee requested by Eisenhower relative to “Atrocities in Concentration Camps in Germany.” This document was entered into the Nuremberg trial proceedings as IMT Document L-159.

The three US officials who signed sworn affidafits attesting to the truth of Eisenhower’s document, rather than perjure themselves publicly, never showed up at the trials. Thus, they could not be cross-examined and found to be liars.

As for Eisenhower, it is common knowledge that he was involved in the murder of General Patton who censured his post-war murderous treatment of Germans. If Patton wasn’t eliminated, his persistent criticism of Eisenhower’s conduct during and after the war would have ruined his chances for the presidency.

It’s obvious to me that Eisenhower sponsored the Holocaust hoax in order to please the Jews who had the power to keep him out of the White House.

If I - an ordinary citizen - was able to uncover the monumental lies committed by our OWN government regarding the Holohoax at a time when we are facing WORLD WAR THREE whenever the Jewish neocons who STILL run the show decide to set it off, just HOW MANY MORE HUGE LIES - FALSE FLAGS - SUBVERSION OF TRUTHS - are now being prepared that we don’t even know about yet?

Calculate how long it takes to cremate the average human body (the time for cremation to be completed varies with the size & weight of each human remains, but usually takes between 1.5 to 3 hrs.), then tell me how Long it would take to burn 4 Million people in these ovens (at Auschwitz).

What do you have to say about these facts Mr PC??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2011, 09:24:47 PM »
"I've personally checked out Churchill's Second World War” & not a single mention of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war. This is astonishing.  How can it be explained? Eisenhower's Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages, yet the six volumes of Churchill's Second World War total 4,448 pages; & de Gaulle's three-volume Memoires de guerre is 2,054 pages.  In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war."

What about the population of Jews?? As Per World Almanac figures, it INCREASED by 584,549 between 1941 and 1948. So, this being the case, where did the 6 Million dead go??

BETWEEN 1988 AND 2000, according to Jew sources, THE WORLDWIDE SUPPLY OF Jews  PLUNGED FROM 18.1 TO 13.2.   FINALLY, jews HAVE PROOF OF A HOLOCAUST!! But there was no war.  The Nazis are long gone.  In the midst of peacetime, the Jews LOST 4.9 million people, & still haven't been able to locate them.   Could it be that they needed a war in Iraq to increase the Jewish population back to 18 million??  On top of that, the 2000 figure for Jews in the world included 6.7 million in the US when in fact there may have been only 5.2 million.  The Jews in the US, with all the modern techniques for counting populations & handling membership lists, a first class mail delivery system, no war, insurrection, gas ovens or mass graves, were unable to pin down their population to within 1.5 million Jews - an error of 29%!!

"The study's credibility became an issue last October after part of its findings on population was released and then withdrawn because some field data were not factored into the 5.2-million population estimate. At the same time, another study by a San Francisco-based group — using a broader definition of who was Jewish — placed the population at 6.7 million. But after reevaluating its methodology and findings, UJC said Wednesday that it stood by the 5.2-million figure."

Jews complained about a holocaust in 1919! "Six million men and women are dying ... eight hundred thousand children cry for bread. And this fate is upon them through no fault of their own, ... but through the awful tyranny of war and a bigoted lust for Jewish blood. In this threatened holocaust of human life ..." --The American Hebrew (New York, issue 582 of October 31, 1919) The Talmud also has atrocity claims which demonstrate the Jewish mentality: Gittin 57b claims that four million Jews were killed by the Romans (sound familiar??) in the city of Bethar. Gittin 58a claims that 16 million Jewish children were wrapped in scrolls and burned alive by the Romans (jewish babies being burnt sound familiar??).

Must have been tough finding all those shoes in 1945  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2011, 09:50:10 PM »
Auschwitz fact from fiction.

Are these drawings (by jews) accurate whiteness testimony??

What about the official plaque outside Auschwitz, was that accurate testimony??

Oh wait, even the official plaque was revised, silly fucking me  ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2011, 10:03:15 PM »
pure baloney fella,,,nothing more,,,,,americana estupido pedejo (as GH15 would say)

THIS ^^^^
Gaylor, fiction is fiction, & fact is fact, how the fuck can some one write a 1'st person account of a road traffic accident if that individual was NOT present?? What was it, automatic writing Channelled from the other side, aliens, the Pyramids?? You do come up with some ridiculous arguments, fucking idiot.

While this statement is accurate, it is not so valid when placed in context.

Any Police officer will tell you that whiteness testimony relating to a road traffic accident is never consistent (due primarily, to differing angles of view, memories being subjective & shock being taken into account). But I am 100% on the fact that if 50 people saw babies being thrown into a pit of fire, you would get 50 statements from those persons that would vary considerably on the colour of the uniforms that were worn, eye colour, firearms that were held, etc. However, one consistency would be that 50 people saw babies being thrown into pits if fire. It is the minor points that memory can play tricks with. Seeing babies being thrown into pits of fire is not a minor point!! Neither is witnessing the industrial extermination of 6 million people.

PT

Did I piss you off? What is with the unnecessary slurs? Do I call you names? I thought we'd moved pass that shit.

Lets say Elie was never in Auschwitz, although neither you nor I know this for sure. He writes a book, supposedly an autobiographical account of his experiences there. Clearly, he is quilty of fraud. The fact and details in his book may also be fraudulent lies or not...again, neither you nor I really have any way to absolutely prove this beyond any doubt. It is possible he wrote someone else's story claiming it was his. A first person account (a biography) is bound to be more impressive than the mere telling of a story from other folks accounts. In this case he is a fraud but the story may not be.

Note: the above is not an argument. I am simply pointing out that there are many possibilities in any given situation.

It is likely that no one person witnessed six million Jews being exterminated. Who is to say all the Jews who died during this time, died in Nazi concentration camp gas chambers? Even if that happened, it is highly unlikely any one person would have witnessed each and every one of those deaths. So anyone claiming such a feat is suspect in my mind.

Have you read Night? I have not. It was not assigned reading back in the old days when I was in high school. I guess if we are going to argue about what he wrote, we should read the book first. Frankly, I don't care enough about this topic to read something that is bound to be utterly dismal and depressing. Something that happened (or not) decades ago. Something that no one can change.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2011, 10:08:11 PM »
oh it was only only 30,000 jews

no big deal then !

who the fuck cares !

hell, the nazis were wrongly persecuted! they didnt do anyting wrong if it wa sonly 30,000 !

;D    ;D    ;D

despite the fact the number was indeed in the millions.  conspiracy theorists like to ignore facts though.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2011, 11:17:01 PM »
Have you read Night? I have not.

Yes I have, as I wanted to know what was being presented as fact by the jewish rock star of the holohoax. As you have not, it remains you who should not comment on it. Oh & Gaylor is the name we use for Taylor aka Tbomz  :D As that was who I was addressing in the post.

oh it was only only 30,000 jews

no big deal then !

who the fuck cares !

hell, the nazis were wrongly persecuted! they didnt do anyting wrong if it wa sonly 30,000

despite the fact the number was indeed in the millions.  conspiracy theorists like to ignore facts though.

Who is to say all the Jews who died during this time, died in Nazi concentration camp gas chambers? Even if that happened, it is highly unlikely any one person would have witnessed each and every one of those deaths. So anyone claiming such a feat is suspect in my mind.

THIS ^^^^
30,000, & how many of them died due to being euthanized on an industrial scale??
People died, in the labour camps, no-one is denying that!! The question that is being asked is "did 6 Million jews get systematically euthanized by industrial methods" The answer is "NO, they did NOT"

30,000, is according to official documentation from Auswtitz & how many of them died due to Typhus (that was at pandemic proportions in the camps).

How many were due to (being shot) punishment for various offences that other prisoners were also subject too.

How many were due to starvation in the last year of the war, although, lest we forget that German civilians were dying of starvation due to allied bombing of their supply lines. If you were starving to death would you find food to feed people in camps?? Sure you would, idiot.

Do you have any figures on the numbers outlined above, of course you do not, yet you confidently say the figure was in the millions based upon fuck all Intel.
Have we said you are a fucking moron with a sub-par IQ, I believe we have on numerous occasions, & here is yet another example of your idiocy. You cretin.
I have met chimps with a superior intellect that could easily out-reason you.

.  conspiracy theorists like to ignore facts though.
Sure has been a lot of solid evidence/fact (official documentation/photographs, etc) posted here, but this is all theory, wow, just fucking wow!!
Yet again we see your moronic intellect at work  :-*

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2011, 11:54:31 PM »
Yes I have, as I wanted to know what was being presented as fact by the jewish rock star of the holohoax. As you have not, it remains you who should not comment on it. Oh & Gaylor is the name we use for Taylor aka Tbomz  :D As that was who I was addressing in the post.

You will note that, in point of fact that I have not commented on the content of Night. To have not read the book and to offer commentary on it would be ludicrous. I know you agree.

I obviously misunderstood how your post was structured. I see now that you were referring to what I posted in your reply to Tbomz. Guess I should get my overly sensitive head out of my ass, huh? Still, good to know we are maintaining a certain level of decorum and civility with one another. I don't do well trading emotionally charged slurs and slams. It is just not my forte.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2011, 12:01:38 AM »
Just when your posts were starting to make a bit of sense, we get THIS ^^^^

How about we look at what HAS changed since 1945.
The plaque out side Auschwitz has gone from 4 Million to 1.2 (with over 10% of that number being non-jews) Why?? Because it was inaccurate.
Actual Auschwitz records released by the Russians reduce the figure for Auschwitz to 30,000 Jews, WOOPS!!

What about the propaganda films made by the allies (mostly American, ordered by Eisenhower) on the labour camps?? Well lets look at just Dachau for now.

Here is segments of an interview with one American who decided to take a closer look at the evidence.
He is talking about the official record (photographic & film evidence) from Dachau.

Interview:
This was an old official US Signal Corps documentary which had sworn testimonies of US military officers of what supposedly occurred at Dachau. I discovered that the OFFICIAL video - done in 1945 - had been purposefully doctored to make its American viewers believe that countless thousands of live human beings had been murdered in Dachau gas chambers.

He visited Dachau himself: First of all, I bought a camp guidebook and participated in the official tour including a visit to the camp crematory.

Outside of the crematory I was startled to see a large information billboard that stated that ‘no inmate’ had ever been ‘gassed’ there.

The billboard also stated that the delousing rooms were to treat inmates for lice and that the two oven crematories - (as ALL of those in ALL other camps) - were used to burn dead bodies contaminated with highly communicable diseases, such as cholera and typhus, so as to prevent an epidemic. My Jewish camp guide affirmed the statements on the billboard.

I discovered that the OFFICIAL video - done in 1945 - had been purposefully doctored to make its American viewers believe that countless thousands of live human beings had been murdered in Dachau gas chambers.

Consider this additional sworn statement by the Nuremberg Chief Prosecutor, Robert A Jackson: “These films were made pursuant by an order issued by General Dwight D Eisenhower, Supreme Commander, Allied Expedionary Forces.”

Look, the pictures in the official sworn video, ordered by Eisenhower himself, are portrayed as ‘evidence’ of gassings of Jews, which no court of law would ever admit if it were Gentiles that we wanted to prove were exterminated:

Clothes piled up; dummy showerheads; empty cans of Zyklon B. skeletons of human remains from the ovens (of course there were human remains — they had to burn dead bodies as hygenic procedure dictated); piles of shoes etc.

Eisenhower’s complicity doesn’t stop with his order to make a film of flimsy ‘evidence’ and documenting the unfounded testimonies of his underlings. His complicity reaches all the way to the US Congress and the Nuremberg trials themselves.

A Dachau ‘gas chamber’ is described in Document 47 of the 79th Congress, May 15, 1945 provided by a special Committee requested by Eisenhower relative to “Atrocities in Concentration Camps in Germany.” This document was entered into the Nuremberg trial proceedings as IMT Document L-159.

The three US officials who signed sworn affidafits attesting to the truth of Eisenhower’s document, rather than perjure themselves publicly, never showed up at the trials. Thus, they could not be cross-examined and found to be liars.

As for Eisenhower, it is common knowledge that he was involved in the murder of General Patton who censured his post-war murderous treatment of Germans. If Patton wasn’t eliminated, his persistent criticism of Eisenhower’s conduct during and after the war would have ruined his chances for the presidency.

It’s obvious to me that Eisenhower sponsored the Holocaust hoax in order to please the Jews who had the power to keep him out of the White House.

If I - an ordinary citizen - was able to uncover the monumental lies committed by our OWN government regarding the Holohoax at a time when we are facing WORLD WAR THREE whenever the Jewish neocons who STILL run the show decide to set it off, just HOW MANY MORE HUGE LIES - FALSE FLAGS - SUBVERSION OF TRUTHS - are now being prepared that we don’t even know about yet?

Calculate how long it takes to cremate the average human body (the time for cremation to be completed varies with the size & weight of each human remains, but usually takes between 1.5 to 3 hrs.), then tell me how Long it would take to burn 4 Million people in these ovens (at Auschwitz).

What do you have to say about these facts Mr PC??

PT

This was interesting and intriguing until you got to the part where Eisenhower supposedly murdered Patton....thats when you went into outer space again......I think you are trying to deny the Holocaust in your own way....or at least you are trying to minimize it.....there was no conspiracy to kill Patton by Eisenhower...you might think there was because thats how you think...

the Holocaust was not a hoax and it did in fact occur.....you scored some points by pointing out that Elie Wiesel may have fabricated some things in his book but that has not been proven definitively, and it won't be by you...we need some type of commission to look into it...until then we have to give him the benefit of the doubt..however your research has given me some pause and made me think.....which is good

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2011, 12:10:54 AM »
This was interesting and intriguing until you got to the part where Eisenhower supposedly murdered Patton....thats when you went into outer space again......I think you are trying to deny the Holocaust in your own way....or at least you are trying to minimize it.....there was no conspiracy to kill Patton by Eisenhower...you might think there was because thats how you think...

the Holocaust was not a hoax and it did in fact occur.....you scored some points by pointing out that Elie Wiesel may have fabricated some things in his book but that has not been proven definitively, and it won't be by you...we need some type of commission to look into it...until then we have to give him the benefit of the doubt..however your research has given me some pause and made me think.....which is good

Should you decide to do a small amount of research into this topic, you will discover that Pillowtalk did not pull this theory out of thin air. Much is written about Eisenhower wartime activities and also about Patton's death which peaks one's curosity. However, like proving whether Elie lived the book he wrote about the Holocaust, proving Eisenhower had any direct involvement in Patton's death is next to impossible.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2011, 12:16:54 AM »

despite the fact the number was indeed in the millions.  conspiracy theorists like to ignore facts though.

You have not addressed one of the valid posts in this thread. You are content to make empty statements that are backed by fuck all documentation.
Tbomz, you are a fucking imbecile, just go kill your-self.
Go to your local gaybar & suck off as many strangers as you can, preferably black men from subsaharan Africa.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2011, 12:19:28 AM »

Patton was killed in a car accident... Check out Brad Metzlers decoded. There was an episode about a month ago discussing his entire life, including the oddity of his death.

It was quite interesting.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2011, 12:22:10 AM »

I did not suggest anything moron, the narrator did. Read it again spastic, it is from an interview with an American who saw the archive footage you talked of & then went to the camps/had a jewish tour guide. Blow the other facts in the interview out of the water. Or are you happy to say that because you do not believe that Eisenhower had JFK Patton silenced, well the rest of what he said must be a crock of shit also, very scientific.  :o

PT
Growth/noob loves me