Author Topic: Do you believe in Jesus?  (Read 55270 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Do you believe in Jesus?
« Reply #300 on: October 26, 2011, 06:42:00 PM »
you failed to get my point,

Let me try to explain it again

Currently modern science has as much to say about  the existence of green unicorns in Pluto as about the existence of God. That is because both unicorns and god are things outside the realm of science. In case u still don't get it let me rephrase it : According to modern science  the likelihood of the existence of unicorns in pluto and god is the same - everything is possible about unicorns like for god- so both those questions are uninteresting

unicorns-  a mthycial creature, but in its mythology a biological creature nonetheless, not immortal, and bound to the same restrictions of mortality that other biological life forms are... ie- incapable of living on pluto, or anyother planet for that matter. pluto- from all images we have collected of it, no signs of life.. based on those things, a unicorn on pluto= highly unlikely

god- a term for the creator of the universe, if such a creator exists. we have no idea where the universe came from, if it came from anywhere at all. nothing in science says that creator is unlikely, nothing about the idea of god contradicts his existence...  in fact certain scientific principles make the existence of god quite likely...  for example, causality and ontology.  based on these things.. gods existence= plausible but not certain.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #301 on: October 26, 2011, 06:57:32 PM »
 8)

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #302 on: October 29, 2011, 10:16:06 PM »
And on the 7th day the thread rested.
Team Schering Oss NL

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #303 on: October 29, 2011, 11:41:07 PM »

Of course.  8)
D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #304 on: October 30, 2011, 02:16:14 AM »

Of course.  8)

Damn, Jesus grew a nice pair of tits since i last saw him.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #305 on: October 30, 2011, 03:49:47 AM »