Author Topic: Freckled Inmate signed Million dollar deal to spread her twat for playboy  (Read 15311 times)

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Lol! Funniest thread I have read.  Should sell this thread to PB.its actually entertaining unlike LL..

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
more money than brains

Hahahaah, toss her a dime and she has more money than brains.

Xerxes

Can't wait, she's the slutty trashy type I like  ;D 8)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
LOL, Hefner is a gazillion years old and has more money than he can possibly spend, 1 million is nothing to him, and i bet my ass that he personally "test drives" every girl that has ever been in the Amercian playboy for at least one night, so who gives a fuck.
You'd be far from the truth...females like Lindsay do this because their careers are fading---fast. Plus, if what you'd say did happen, it wouldn't bode well for the mag---it prides itself on "class" (high class chicks who pose nude, oxymoron).

DK II

• Getbig V
You'd be far from the truth...females like Lindsay do this because their careers are fading---fast. Plus, if what you'd say did happen, it wouldn't bode well for the mag---it prides itself on "class" (high class chicks who pose nude, oxymoron).

Oh come on, he has these "parties" at his house and the "grotto", Lohan has sucked enough dick for free, sure she will spread her legs for 1 million for photos, but if she can "safe" her career with it, she will also let Hugh fuck her.

He will never tell to not ruin his magazine, and the girls will not tell out of shame.

Are you telling me Pamela Anderson has never sucked his cock? No way, she owes her whole career to him, no way she didn't "return" the favor at least once.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
good head for on a stake

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
You'll get less diseases if you lick a mexican hospital door knob.  ;D
LOL  ;D

Garb316HHH

• Getbig II
that is one ugly vagina

Shiiiiiiiiit, only on GetBig. That pussy ain't worth a f'n Million $, that's for sure.

Parker

• Getbig V
Oh come on, he has these "parties" at his house and the "grotto", Lohan has sucked enough dick for free, sure she will spread her legs for 1 million for photos, but if she can "safe" her career with it, she will also let Hugh fuck her.

He will never tell to not ruin his magazine, and the girls will not tell out of shame.

Are you telling me Pamela Anderson has never sucked his cock? No way, she owes her whole career to him, no way she didn't "return" the favor at least once.
That shit was back in the 70s and 80s..you rmember Joe Rogan's stand up about Heff...that's what's it's like today
And Pamela Anderson didn't even win the Playmate of the Yr in 1990..it was Renee Tenison...after that Pam went and got implants...and then became "big"...so, if she was sucking off Heff, it didn't work...
Heff is pretty hands off, it's his daughter that runs alot of it. He only picks the Playmate of the yr, and possilby the cyber girls, if that...
Remember AMI owns Playboy, and they have had shrinking capital due to the internet---you can see the same quality girls on their own sites, or other sites....you'd think Playboy would have snagged Wendy Fione or than Delani chick...but they make mor emoney with their clothes on than the Playmates do naked...

DK II

• Getbig V
That shit was back in the 70s and 80s..you rmember Joe Rogan's stand up about Heff...that's what's it's like today
And Pamela Anderson didn't even win the Playmate of the Yr in 1990..it was Renee Tenison...after that Pam went and got implants...and then became "big"...so, if she was sucking off Heff, it didn't work...
Heff is pretty hands off, it's his daughter that runs alot of it. He only picks the Playmate of the yr, and possilby the cyber girls, if that...
Remember AMI owns Playboy, and they have had shrinking capital due to the internet---you can see the same quality girls on their own sites, or other sites....you'd think Playboy would have snagged Wendy Fione or than Delani chick...but they make mor emoney with their clothes on than the Playmates do naked...

Damn, maybe i was too romantic about this thing...  :-[ :-[

Parker

• Getbig V
Damn, maybe i was too romantic about this thing...  :-[ :-[
Playboy is name only now...they are fading...pure image.
Think about it, most of those chicks are plastic, and the best looking ones don't pose for the mag itself but for the Newsstand Specials, "Playboy's Nudes, Book of Lingerie (Milos wife posed for that), Girl's Next Door, etc...those are where you'd find the quality chicks.

The rag itself has become pure entertainment--the tried and true formula---three nude "pictorials", with a shit load of articles...in reality you might see more skin in a Euro Maxim magazine than in Playboy these days.

There was a show a few yrs back that showed that Heff had relegated most of his duties to his daugther, and probably now she is the executive of the brand--Heff is just the face.
If it wasn't for Pam, Playboy would have died out along time ago, and it's a symbiotic relationship---she got face time with her implants and make and became a cultural icon, whereas Playboy got more "readership" due to her pictorials and covers. Both became cultural icons, and one is know for popularizing blondes with implants, the other is known for launching her career---thus, celebs who have floundering careers pose for Playboy with hopes in rejovinating their careers.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
I don't think I've looked at a copy of Playboy for well over a decade. Was always a HUSTLER man myself.

Will she do ass spreads? Don't think Lindsay's anus has been seen.
O

Parker

• Getbig V
I don't think I've looked at a copy of Playboy for well over a decade. Was always a HUSTLER man myself.

Beaver Hunt?
THe problem with Hustler was that---it's low class...of course you'll see the pink there, but the females are of a different breed...
back in the day it was truckstop trixies, and hookers and strippers...and it's still that now. The only thing that's changed is that the girls have that manufactured look.

And PB doesn't do that, it's image thing and all (they still have to market themselves as being slick and hip), furthermore Linday suffers from Noassatall...you only want to see the front, because the rear is disappointing.

DK II

• Getbig V
I always liked Penthouse.  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Has always been better.

Parker

• Getbig V
I always liked Penthouse.  ;D
The problem is, the only relevant chick form Penthouse is Vanessa Williams, and they have run those pix into the ground...
Penthouse, Hustler...they never had the "commerical success" that Playboy had...Playboy became an image, a brand...and had Marilyn Monroe, among others...
 Penthouse, Hustler, and the rest showed "pink", for little money...the Playboy girls were glamourized as "girls next door", not the "whore by the door"...
Heff had more success with his formula than Bob Guccione or Larry Flynt. First one to make those type of mags truly mainstream and be a part of American culture. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Shiiiiiiiiit, only on GetBig. That pussy ain't worth a f'n Million $, that's for sure.

her pussy looks rank

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
25 yo girl looking 40 with a 60 yo pussy. She probably has skeleton feet to complete it.

booty

• Getbig V
25 yo girl looking 40 with a 60 yo pussy. She probably has skeleton feet to complete it.
I've never seen skeleton feet, what do they look like on a woman?   :-\  I always thought people noticed, the neck and the hands. 

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
I've never seen skeleton feet, what do they look like on a woman?   :-\  I always thought people noticed, the neck and the hands. 

Someone with photoshop skills could give you a better idea.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
O

booty

• Getbig V

Yes, her teeth have gone from nice and white to this.   :-\  She must be hitting the drugs hard.

booty

• Getbig V

Someone with photoshop skills could give you a better idea.
She's going to have to eat and put on some bodyfat for playboy because men like curves.  Skin and bone look horrid in mens mags.
Nice curves sell mens mags.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Yes, her teeth have gone from nice and white to this.   :-\  She must be hitting the drugs hard.

methhead

wild willie

• Getbig V
She's going to have to eat and put on some bodyfat for playboy because men like curves.  Skin and bone look horrid in mens mags.
Nice curves sell mens mags.
Exactly!