Author Topic: What Cycle Is This Guy On?  (Read 34514 times)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: What Cycle Is This Guy On?
« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2011, 09:43:37 PM »
That level of chest development cannot be achieved naturally

seriously have any of you EVER worked out with, or had friends who train naturally?- i mean, completely naturally?

i can think of two guys i used to do track with who were this lean...and thats before they even did weights.

They started at the gym and build lumpy, very lean physiques. Not quite as cut as this guy, but hey, they didnt really even diet..just young, active, naturally lean guys.

none of them touched anything..ever...period. ..never did, never have, never will.

i swear most GB members must hang with drug cartels or pin cushions cos you think anything good isnt attainable without gear.

All hail your king, the great GH15...he has brainwashed you pathetic losers.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2011, 09:55:03 PM »
It feels good PWNING you and the others so badly.  Its too easy to do.  By the way, how do you like living in your shit hole one-bedroom apartment you broke bastard.  ;)

I warned GH15 about you.  Only time will tell if he wisens up and lets you go.  You are trouble and I wouldn`t be shocked if you found your way inside a jail cell, sooner rather than later.  You know, make another appearance there.  :D

ahahahahaha why don't you call LE and tell them 'no one' from the Internet uses steroids.

god your such a smarmy little fagg0t. lol

your girl must be so proud to have such a 'man'. there's prolly someone out there making her very happy, cause having you mount her 3 times a month in between baking pies can't be to thrilling.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2011, 10:37:26 PM »
ahahahahaha why don't you call LE and tell them 'no one' from the Internet uses steroids.

god your such a smarmy little fagg0t. lol

your girl must be so proud to have such a 'man'. there's prolly someone out there making her very happy, cause having you mount her 3 times a month in between baking pies can't be to thrilling.
Funny you should say that....2 Chocolate Chip, Pecan Pumpkin Loaves just went into the oven, hence why I took a short break from posting just now.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #128 on: November 01, 2011, 10:56:29 PM »
What cycle?

Motorcycle?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2011, 03:56:50 AM »
Funny you should say that....2 Chocolate Chip, Pecan Pumpkin Loaves just went into the oven, hence why I took a short break from posting just now.
LOL  ;D

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2011, 04:21:17 AM »
There is NO Difference between a Pro Bodybuilder in a Hoodie than an OBESE FAT MAN.  NONE.  THEY ALL LOOK OBESE.

I garauntee you EVERYONE at that IHOP thought this was just some Fat, Obese Black man.  Little did they know he just won a Bodybuilding Contest.

This is silly... people may not know Kai had just won a bodybuilding contest her, but be serious... Have you ever been around Kai?  Have you ever met him in person?  I have on a few occassions now and trust me when I say, no one thinks he is a fat, obese black man. lol

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: November 02, 2011, 04:26:25 AM »
1) Bodybuilders around 185-150 lbs and of decent height can easily fit into a Medium, especially with today`s clothes being made bigger and bigger despite what the tag says.  30-50 years ago, a Large would be considered a small medium today.  I have a collection of Vintage Leather Jackets and clothes and this is precisely the case.

Even when I was an obese 240 lbs, I could fit into a Medium.  Tight, but I could fit.  Ask Big Ach about being 240 lbs and wearing Mediums, he can tell you all about it.  He can even wear a Medium when he diets down to 160-170.

I think if most people saw Casey Smith in a tight fitting Medium shirt like this one, its obvious that he trains.

2) You are bullshitting about your basketball friends.  Post a picture please.

3)  Dexter Jackson does not train hard and Jay Cutler`s training is a joke.

1) I didn't say people couldn't wear mediums lol.  I just said they don't appropriately fit lol.

2) Yes, when this kid is flexing in a tee people probably think he hits the gym from time to time, but no when he is just walking around.

3) Dexter, maybe, but Jay?  Have you seen Jay's training in his younger years??  He just switched it up as he got older to refine muscle because he knew he was maxed.  You're a natural and you aren't getting much bigger if at all.  I assure you that you don't need to train as hard to maintain that size, but instead just train consistantly.  Also, in every group of BBer's there are some lazier than others.  Naturals too.  You were saying all naturals train harder than all juicers and that's just not so.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: November 02, 2011, 04:28:15 AM »
By that Rationale we must conclude that Obama is on a 1000 Gram GH Cycle with 400 Grams of Winstrol.  You know, since we can`t follow the President around on a daily basis and see what he does in his spare time in the War Room or the Oval Office.

You're just being ridiculous here.  I'm actually pointing out something to you about the bodybuilding world that gets you upset beause you have to acknoweledge that some of these people who claim natural are indeed not so.  Ignorance is sad.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: November 02, 2011, 04:34:56 AM »
BIGHer,

2 things.  Can you post a picture of yourself as a Natural and can you post the picture of your basketball friend who never touched a weight but looks like a competitive Natural Bodybuilder.

TA,

Just cuz you asked for it buddy!  Here is my pic @ age 19 or 20... 2 or 3 years before going on the sauce.  Was still playing hoops and weight training hard.  Didn't eat like a bodybuilder, never took a pro-hormone (the naturals favorite because they have excuses for drugs stronger than dbol haha), and just some protein post workout.  This is what a true 100% natural looks like.  I wouldn't nearly call this my peak, but this is all I could find for you as I deactivated my facebook 2 months ago and didn't want to go back on just to search through photos.  Also, I'm not going to post pics of my friend.  You can call BS on me saying that if you choose, but he plays ball professionaly and I'm not going to go back on facebook and start looking through his page just to find shirtless pics lol.  He is also 100% natural though and not a bodybuilder.  He is small and ripped like naturals.  No such thing as a big natural.  Anyway, here you go Getbig.... Oh, post some intelligent things about this too if you are going to, don't try to be an idiot and tell me I could have had 20-30 lbs more muscle naturally  ::) ::) ::) ::)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #134 on: November 02, 2011, 04:37:19 AM »
i believe he is natural

with that being said he probably has a boring life

With all due respect to TA but most natural guys I know live a dreadful life that borders on OCD and finding out which Natural Peanut Butter has more Omega 3's

at least guys on the gas have fun and go out and drink and bang disgusting bitches

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: November 02, 2011, 08:13:56 AM »
Problem is is that most bb'er and dudes that lift are under the impression that they have to gorge all the time to put on size.  Then, after awhile, they do get big..  but fat too..  and definition becomes lost.  They then see a cut/ripped guy and see all the muscle that shows, and claim steroids.  

I bet half of you, if you lost weight and ripped up, would be flabberghasted at the difference.

To me there is no reason to NOT believe the natural claims.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 02, 2011, 08:52:36 AM »
Problem is is that most bb'er and dudes that lift are under the impression that they have to gorge all the time to put on size.  Then, after awhile, they do get big..  but fat too..  and definition becomes lost.  They then see a cut/ripped guy and see all the muscle that shows, and claim steroids. 

I bet half of you, if you lost weight and ripped up, would be flabberghasted at the difference.

To me there is no reason to NOT believe the natural claims.

I agree with this post for the most part.

When I`m leaning out,bigger guys at my gym tell me I look good but am just too small.....no problem,but if they were to attempt to attain the same bf% as me,little do they realize that some/most of them would have to lose between 60-100 pounds depending on the permabulker in question.

These guys are just lifters,most are big strong guys who probably haven`t seen their dicks in years.

Big is cool,but you can`t flex fat!!

Lots of people have lost sight as to why they joined the gym in the first place,which would most likely be "to look better and to get in shape" but they just got bigger and fatter,albeit a lot stronger.

Also,I`m usualluy as strong as them on a pound for pound basis regardless of age and sometimes stronger even though outweighed by 40-50 pounds.

Fucking permabulking fucks.............good dudes though!!   LOL  ;D

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: November 02, 2011, 08:56:08 AM »
Agreed Wes. 

When i bulk, I go as heavy at 240 (and look & feel like shit).  I look thick, but not muscular per se.  When I cut, I go down to about 195 and look big and, most importantly, ripped.

When 240:  "how much do you bench?" 
When 195:  "what are you on?"  "you look jacked!?  etc.

It's all an illusion. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 02, 2011, 09:01:04 AM »
Agreed Wes. 

When i bulk, I go as heavy at 240 (and look & feel like shit).  I look thick, but not muscular per se.  When I cut, I go down to about 195 and look big and, most importantly, ripped.

When 240:  "how much do you bench?" 
When 195:  "what are you on?"  "you look jacked!?  etc.

It's all an illusion. 
I hear ya` brother!  :)

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: November 02, 2011, 09:12:29 AM »
I don't want to get involved in the discussion regarding if X is natural or not.

But it's a myth that you have to be totally obsessed with bodybuilding in order to get results as a natural (however limited or not they will be).

lesaucer

« Reply #140 on: November 02, 2011, 09:13:55 AM »
jesus guys and gh15.. the guy is 160lbs and on all you can eat gh buffet,test,tren,mast lollllllllllll give me a break  this gym rat is simply abusing PH or winstrol or anavar and very low calories, enough proteins, with clen, t3 maybe, just maybe!

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: November 02, 2011, 09:18:58 AM »
i believe he is natural

with that being said he probably has a boring life

With all due respect to TA but most natural guys I know live a dreadful life that borders on OCD and finding out which Natural Peanut Butter has more Omega 3's

at least guys on the gas have fun and go out and drink and bang disgusting bitches

It doesn't have to be that way. You can lift 3-4 days per week ( approx 3-6 hours of training time) and eat 3-4 meals per day and reach your natural limit. You don't have to be obsessed and think about bodybuilding 24/7. Just be consistent and make sure bodybuilding doesn't rule your life. If you are OCD you will just burn out in a few years time.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #142 on: November 02, 2011, 10:01:26 AM »
It doesn't have to be that way. You can lift 3-4 days per week ( approx 3-6 hours of training time) and eat 3-4 meals per day and reach your natural limit. You don't have to be obsessed and think about bodybuilding 24/7. Just be consistent and make sure bodybuilding doesn't rule your life. If you are OCD you will just burn out in a few years time.

I agree that I doesn't have to be the way I described.

However, most guys I know who compete and are "Natural" live the most boring fucking lives

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: November 02, 2011, 10:04:17 AM »
jesus guys and gh15.. the guy is 160lbs and on all you can eat gh buffet,test,tren,mast lollllllllllll give me a break  this gym rat is simply abusing PH or winstrol or anavar and very low calories, enough proteins, with clen, t3 maybe, just maybe!

x2

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 02, 2011, 10:36:30 AM »
TA,

Just cuz you asked for it buddy!  Here is my pic @ age 19 or 20... 2 or 3 years before going on the sauce.  Was still playing hoops and weight training hard.  Didn't eat like a bodybuilder, never took a pro-hormone (the naturals favorite because they have excuses for drugs stronger than dbol haha), and just some protein post workout.  This is what a true 100% natural looks like.  I wouldn't nearly call this my peak, but this is all I could find for you as I deactivated my facebook 2 months ago and didn't want to go back on just to search through photos.  Also, I'm not going to post pics of my friend.  You can call BS on me saying that if you choose, but he plays ball professionaly and I'm not going to go back on facebook and start looking through his page just to find shirtless pics lol.  He is also 100% natural though and not a bodybuilder.  He is small and ripped like naturals.  No such thing as a big natural.  Anyway, here you go Getbig.... Oh, post some intelligent things about this too if you are going to, don't try to be an idiot and tell me I could have had 20-30 lbs more muscle naturally  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Bullshit.  You can`t have shoulders that bulge out like that and be Natural.  Your abs can`t look like that Naturally.  Your chest is too big for a Natural.  All Drugs.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #145 on: November 02, 2011, 02:05:14 PM »

nonono,, i never said all you can eat hormonal buffet,, not what i said! read posting again,, he has too much quality muscle that is sculpted and polished and FULL ,, he is thick in the right places while showing fitness model quality in the waist and obliqes where needeed,, he has the hormonal mini 3 dimentional shredded to the 10th degree yet not flat look to him that can not be achieved with only diet,, ,, this condition truly natural = 150-154lb on that same fella...he is 162 right?  those 8-10 lb are a result of hormones

gh15 approved
fallen angel

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #146 on: November 02, 2011, 03:03:24 PM »
nonono,, i never said all you can eat hormonal buffet,, not what i said! read posting again,, he has too much quality muscle that is sculpted and polished and FULL ,, he is thick in the right places while showing fitness model quality in the waist and obliqes where needeed,, he has the hormonal mini 3 dimentional shredded to the 10th degree yet not flat look to him that can not be achieved with only diet,, ,, this condition truly natural = 150-154lb on that same fella...he is 162 right?  those 8-10 lb are a result of hormones

gh15 approved

Tho' I'd say it's not necessary to use gh to look like that. He may or may've not used some of it, but I know a few people who achieved a very very similar look and they are close height/weight wise, but with just winnie and some prop (some mast too, at least one of them) + very very strict diet (to a point of madness, when they walked barely alive after a good month or so. No cardio really, just a chicken breast and a fukkin cucumber day after day..).
 But he is NOT clean, that is for sure.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 02, 2011, 03:27:50 PM »
Tho' I'd say it's not necessary to use gh to look like that. He may or may've not used some of it, but I know a few people who achieved a very very similar look and they are close height/weight wise, but with just winnie and some prop (some mast too, at least one of them) + very very strict diet (to a point of madness, when they walked barely alive after a good month or so. No cardio really, just a chicken breast and a fukkin cucumber day after day..).
 But he is NOT clean, that is for sure.
You must have had the worst chance for developing any kind of muscle if you actually believe your own bullshit.  I guess it must be true that the majority here are incapable of anything.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #148 on: November 02, 2011, 04:32:07 PM »
You must have had the worst chance for developing any kind of muscle if you actually believe your own bullshit.  I guess it must be true that the majority here are incapable of anything.

You put this fella as a lifetime natural (and you do actually believe that, or at least - pretend to) so I don't have much to say to you.. really, I think some ppl in this sport have very very deep issues in the head.

This middle aged man^^ without a constant flow of various magic substances in his blood would look like a pile of shit, a huge pile of shit and nothing more. It's not even funny.

I don't know his height or weight, but if I'd guess I'd say he's a pretty short fella (so not a "genetic marvel" like some "naturals" like to present themselves) and if he could pull something similar to this look while in his 20's (on a bunch of stuff too obviously), he'd crash so bad after 40's he wouldn't even resemble anything like this picture. He could be vatery and somewhat "athletic", he could be very small and frail looking BUT in condition, but no way in hell he'd be reasonably jacked and ripped like that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: November 02, 2011, 04:33:56 PM »
You put this fella as a lifetime natural (and you do actually believe that, or at least - pretend to) so I don't have much to say to you.. really, I think some ppl in this sport have very very deep issues in the head.

I know him personally and have worked out at his gym.