Author Topic: When on hormones should you eat when youre hungry, or just shove calories down?  (Read 27630 times)

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
A lot of boards preach eatingas much as you possibly can. Is this really needed or can you eat whenever you're hungry?  Same for fluid intake - should you force 2 gallons down daily or simply drink when thirsty?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
A lot of boards preach eatingas much as you possibly can. Is this really needed or can you eat whenever you're hungry?  Same for fluid intake - should you force 2 gallons down daily or simply drink when thirsty?

IMO drink fluids all day and let yourself get a little hungry before eating. Dont eat til stuffed. This will allow you to eat more meals and believe it or not, more calories. Also keeps binging down.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
IMO drink fluids all day and let yourself get a little hungry before eating. Dont eat til stuffed. This will allow you to eat more meals and believe it or not, more calories. Also keeps binging down.

^^ this

eat when your hungry, stop when your full. lots of water all day. always satisfy your cravings,  but everything in moderation.

whitewidow

if your trying to bulk you want to try to get the calories in try to slowly up your diet no matter what at least get at least 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound. remember the gear and HGH is going to shovel these nutrients to the right spots so try to eat good proteins and remeber there are good fats that a bodybuilder need. I personally love snacking on cashews thats one thing you could try and also making my own power protein shakes. adding granola, some plain yogurt sometimes a little peanut butter, a little ice cream when bulking. if your cutting you mainly want to shoot for proteins. when your bulking pretty much anything goes. The more you train the hungrier you will get. I would drink a shake pre and post workout thats 2 liquid meals right there. try to get 6 moderate meals in a day. even if your not hungry id try to drink a homemade protein shake. they can be delicious if you find a good combo to mix with the whey protein powder.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
if your trying to bulk you want to try to get the calories in try to slowly up your diet no matter what at least get at least 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound. remember the gear and HGH is going to shovel these nutrients to the right spots so try to eat good proteins and remeber there are good fats that a bodybuilder need. I personally love snacking on cashews thats one thing you could try and also making my own power protein shakes. adding granola, some plain yogurt sometimes a little peanut butter, a little ice cream when bulking. if your cutting you mainly want to shoot for proteins. when your bulking pretty much anything goes. The more you train the hungrier you will get. I would drink a shake pre and post workout thats 2 liquid meals right there. try to get 6 moderate meals in a day. even if your not hungry id try to drink a homemade protein shake. they can be delicious if you find a good combo to mix with the whey protein powder.

lol

gh15 approved

hawkmoon

• Getbig II
Eat when hungry - unless you like being fat.

lesaucer

spot on!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
I hate when people say "shove down calories!"..."eat big"...."eat like a horse"..."dirty bulk" etc etc..as if all that food turns magically into muscles.  ::)

Way to get fat lol. Beginners always misunderstand those sayings and get fat as fuck.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
good advice in this thread, except from mr.moderator LMAO
This

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
i agree with the moderator.... you need those cals in there to gain size or its not going to happen, you can only grow lean with a huge drug bill

one things for sure, when you hit a growth spurt you need to ride it hard........

im definatly not the only one that more or less reached max size in a couple of years

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
JUST EAT WHEN UR HUNGRY, BUT MAKE URSELF HUNGRIER.

YOU'LL SEE EATING CLEAN MAKES YOU HUNGRIER, TRAINING HEAVY & HARD MAKES U HUNGRY, AND ULTIMATELY DRUGS MAKE YOU THE HUNGRIEST..THE RIGHT TYPES;GH, TEST, NPP, EQ.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

whitewidow

good advice in this thread, except from mr.moderator LMAO

How can a protein shake hurt especially a homemade one? you have to get in the meals otherwise your not going to grow. steroids will not work if you do not eat enough! maybe thats why you look like garbage! :-*  You look like a guy who lives in a trailer who cant afford razors.

whitewidow

YOU'LL SEE EATING CLEAN MAKES YOU HUNGRIER, TRAINING HEAVY & HARD MAKES U HUNGRY, AND ULTIMATELY DRUGS MAKE YOU THE HUNGRIEST..THE RIGHT TYPES;GH, TEST, NPP, EQ.

Yep you guys who are not hungry are not training hard enough or are not using a good stack. the right stack plus going to the GYM AND WORKING OUT HARD will make you want to eat all day.You can bulk clean those homemade shakes are the way to go. If you use the right mixture they are delicious and easy to eat. actually enjoyable to eat. It is hard eating 6-8 meals a day thats why i like supplementing a few liquid meals in. everybody should be drinking a shake after their workout . I drink one pre and post workout along with a grilled chicken sandwich plain. every fast food place has something that is somewhat healthy if you are in a rush and want something tasty I go to calrs jr. or burgerking and get a flame broiled chicken sandwich and order it plain and only eat half the bun I also toss a salt packet on the chicken makes me vascular as all hell. sometimes i get a burger plain as well and just eat the patties and half the bun. you can get away with eating fast food if you eat somewhere that flame broils the meat and just eat the pattys andhalf the bun go with the bottom bun I would suggest chicken and a hamburger patty. this is after a workout I will eat a  chicken and burger patty along with a shake a great way to get alot of protein and its not that bad for you. just stay away from the french fries. great way to get protein and calories in you.

whitewidow

Boom another guy who knows how its done.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
How can a protein shake hurt especially a homemade one? you have to get in the meals otherwise your not going to grow. steroids will not work if you do not eat enough! maybe thats why you look like garbage! :-*  You look like a guy who lives in a trailer who cant afford razors.
lmao, bro i am 5x bigger than you, and my hair is sexy. 

force feeding and gorging do nothing but put on fat. eat when hundry, eat till full, no need for anything more. and definitely dont need 2 grams of protein per lb of body weight. your a fucking sheep.

whitewidow

lmao, bro i am 5x bigger than you, and my hair is sexy.  

force feeding and gorging do nothing but put on fat. eat when hundry, eat till full, no need for anything more. and definitely dont need 2 grams of protein per lb of body weight. your a fucking sheep.

your delusional!You look like a hairy mess! what a waste of cash! you will get kicked off a stage looking like you do! you shouldnt need to force feed if you are on the right stack and working out correctly. You need at least 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound all of that protein will eventually turn into muscle the AAS and HGH will shovel that protein to your muscles. drinking alot of water is fine as long as you are eating right. if your just eating 3 meals a day and drinking a bunch of water that your obviously going to get more water weight than muscle weight.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
your delusional!You look like a hairy mess! what a waste of cash! you will get kicked off a stage looking like you do! you shouldnt need to force feed if you are on the right stack and working out correctly. You need at least 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound all of that protein will eventually turn into muscle the AAS and HGH will shovel that protein to your muscles. drinking alot of water is fine as long as you are eating right. if your just eating 3 meals a day and drinking a bunch of water that your obviously going to get more water weight than muscle weight.
your an idiot... this discussion isnt about what people look like but if you want to bring that uip i have posted tons of pictures of myself..  go ahead and post one of you for comparison, no face needed, use whatever angles and fancy lighting you want.. if you loook even comparable to me then ill apologize and never contradict anything you post again

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ok,, show me anyone on here over 250 who doesnt eat alot, everyone i know with a good bit of size is a propper pig, i dont know anyone personaly who struggles to eat alot..

if i didnt train id be obese, so would all my palls...

also, any of the guys here who work a manual job, youd better be eating propperly or you can kiss goodbye to any gains whatso ever,, i could diet for shows on tons more food than the rest of my freinds due to this

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
ok,, show me anyone on here over 250 who doesnt eat alot, everyone i know with a good bit of size is a propper pig, i dont know anyone personaly who struggles to eat alot..

if i didnt train id be obese, so would all my palls...

also, any of the guys here who work a manual job, youd better be eating propperly or you can kiss goodbye to any gains whatso ever,, i could diet for shows on tons more food than the rest of my freinds due to this
 ::) your not bigger than me and i eat 3 meals per day, two of which are protein alone.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ::) your not bigger than me and i eat 3 meals per day, two of which are protein alone.

ok,,, show me 225 ripped on stage fat boy, then you can back chat me!

im 270 right now, tighter and leaner than youve ever been

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
me around your age,, 22yr old, 16st,,  back when i was only doing a few short cycles per year... tons of food tho

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
guy in the middle just took 2nd in the brit heavies this yr, put alot of size on since then....

here's what im currently eating, would be much more if i was still competitive

6.15.... 100g oats, 50g whey, bannana, handfull of frozen berries, spoon of peanut butter, blended

9.00...  2chkn brsts, sweet pot, apple

12.00.. 2 chkn breasts, sweet pot, pear/orange etc

3.30.   10 eggs, 4 yolks scrambled, 4 slices of wholemeal toast, tin of beans

6.30..   100g oats, 50 whey, bannana, berries, pea butter, blended

7.15/30 train 

9.15     2 tins of tuna, mixed in soup, 2 slices of wholemeal toast

11.00   50g protein, handfull of nuts

now im still starving most of the time, i could clear the fridge out at 3.30, i could easily up the portions or add another meal, but i think i spend enough on me food bill each week as it is

the uk guys would have noticed how much the likes of chicken,steak etc have went up in price the past few years

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
there is your standard bodybuilding diet. you must have a lot of discipline. no eggwhites, pineapple juice, jamaican food, ice cream or GH buffets?

no one should really "bulk" unless they are a true ectomorph. i was still "bulking" at 175 lb 15% bf while natural, wondering why i wasnt looking good. thats what happens when noob's read these magazines that dont tell you their models and bb's are juiced to the max

then i started cycling and the food starting going to the right places and i never eat beyond comfort anymore. i havnt really changed my diet in the last 2 years, actually eating less carbs and cals, and i am heavier and leaner from taking more drugs. as long as you eat balanced and above 200-250g REAL protein the drugs will drive your growth (trainging not discussed)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
In some ways tbombz is right, you can grow on only 3 meals per day. You can get bigger and stronger but there's a cutoff point to an extent.

If you're wanting a stage presence physique that holds some solid mass you're going to need to eat a lot more and there's no way 3 meals per day will allow you to do this unless you gorge in those three meals and that's going to be horrible for your metabolism even with gear. No, it won't be as bad with gear as it would be without but you won't be maximizing.

As far as force feeding, for most guys, I'd say close to 99% they have no need to force feed. There are some guys though that legitimately have a hard time getting in the calories they need. I can think of one 202 pro who I know for fact has a hard time eating every day, he has never had much of an appetite and eating is basically work for him. When he diets it can even be bad, even then the guy just doesn't want to eat. Weird I know but it does happen. Yes, he eats and eats a good deal, it's just a chore for him.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
guy in the middle just took 2nd in the brit heavies this yr, put alot of size on since then....

here's what im currently eating, would be much more if i was still competitive

6.15.... 100g oats, 50g whey, bannana, handfull of frozen berries, spoon of peanut butter, blended

9.00...  2chkn brsts, sweet pot, apple

12.00.. 2 chkn breasts, sweet pot, pear/orange etc

3.30.   10 eggs, 4 yolks scrambled, 4 slices of wholemeal toast, tin of beans

6.30..   100g oats, 50 whey, bannana, berries, pea butter, blended

7.15/30 train 

9.15     2 tins of tuna, mixed in soup, 2 slices of wholemeal toast

11.00   50g protein, handfull of nuts

now im still starving most of the time, i could clear the fridge out at 3.30, i could easily up the portions or add another meal, but i think i spend enough on me food bill each week as it is

the uk guys would have noticed how much the likes of chicken,steak etc have went up in price the past few years
Isn't eating so much meals and so often interrupts with your daily activities ?

btw how much '2 chicken breast' measure?