Author Topic: Penn State Rumor - Jerry Sandusky 'Pimped Out Young Boys'  (Read 21135 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Penn State Rumor - Jerry Sandusky 'Pimped Out Young Boys'
« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2011, 06:25:42 PM »
The Zodiac Killer will get him sooner or later.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: November 20, 2011, 12:06:11 AM »
thx for the backup, I am only pushing back at these people saying lets hang this man before a trial.  Most posters in this thread think they know everything about the case and want to cut this guys head off, they only know what has been let out to the public.

Actually they want to cut something else off....like his balls.

Fortunately, innocent until proved guilty is still the rule of law in the U.S. Unfortunately, the media takes a different view, generally, guilty unless someone else is proved to be the guilty party. The populace and the media are out for blood. In the case of the media, there is a profit motive. I am not sure what the motive of the populace is. Just look at the Casey Anthony case for example. The media and the American public for the most part found her guilty even before she went to trial. When she was acquitted, they were enraged because they had become so invested in her guilt. At some level the American public felt betrayed.

I have no idea of Sandusky's guilt or innocence....for the most part, neither does anyone else. Only the victims and Sandusky know the truth of this situation. For everyone else, it is just speculation.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #127 on: November 20, 2011, 05:03:41 PM »
P.O.S.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: November 22, 2011, 06:45:02 AM »

Fortunately, innocent until proved guilty is still the rule of law in the U.S. Unfortunately, the media takes a different view, generally, guilty unless someone else is proved to be the guilty party. The populace and the media are out for blood. In the case of the media, there is a profit motive. I am not sure what the motive of the populace is. Just look at the Casey Anthony case for example. The media and the American public for the most part found her guilty even before she went to trial. When she was acquitted, they were enraged because they had become so invested in her guilt. At some level the American public felt betrayed.

I have no idea of Sandusky's guilt or innocence....for the most part, neither does anyone else. Only the victims and Sandusky know the truth of this situation. For everyone else, it is just speculation.

good post and I completely agree with everything you said.  Still some people refuse to accept Casey was found not guilty and they want to kill her, just because of how the media portrayed her.

TEAM Nasser

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #129 on: November 22, 2011, 10:31:41 AM »
The guy will be taken out. Made to look like a suicide. I'm guessing he has a lot of info on some important people with money. He probably won't make it to trial.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 22, 2011, 10:35:49 AM »

I usually agree with you Prime but I think you're wrong on this one....Casey was despised because she refused to help in the investigation of the whereabouts of her own child and was caught telling numerous untruths about what had happened...she was extremely vague about certain details and claimed she had given her kid to a "babysitter" who turned out to have never existed......also....who in their right mind DOES NOT REPORT their missing child to the police until many weeks later???...come on.....

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #131 on: November 22, 2011, 10:43:58 AM »
The guy will be taken out. Made to look like a suicide. I'm guessing he has a lot of info on some important people with money. He probably won't make it to trial.

THIS is very accurate of more then likely will happen..

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: November 22, 2011, 10:45:52 AM »
The former FBI chief is getting involved and they said they will be investigating 30 years back.....Sandusky is definitely gonna off himself

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: November 22, 2011, 11:10:56 AM »
Sandusky is definitely gonna off himself

Agree...
Although, I suspect his remorse will not be over what he did, but rather because he was caught.

It will have more to do with his ego than with his actions.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: November 22, 2011, 12:15:59 PM »

Agree...
Although, I suspect his remorse will not be over what he did, but rather because he was caught.

It will have more to do with his ego than with his actions.

most certainly

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: November 22, 2011, 03:00:57 PM »
The former FBI chief is getting involved and they said they will be investigating 30 years back.....Sandusky is definitely gonna off himself

You have to remember hearsay vs what they can prove, if you have one person says this from 30 years ago vs one person says that, can't prove it.  How will they prove the child rape in court?  None of the kids that are saying he raped them went to police after wards for rape kits, so they have very little chance at proving he raped them.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #136 on: November 22, 2011, 03:12:56 PM »
You have to remember hearsay vs what they can prove, if you have one person says this from 30 years ago vs one person says that, can't prove it.  How will they prove the child rape in court?  None of the kids that are saying he raped them went to police after wards for rape kits, so they have very little chance at proving he raped them.

You muslims are into pedo shit right?   No wonder you are supporting these creeps.  You probably were raped by a goat herder as a kid as it is. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #137 on: November 22, 2011, 03:16:19 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2011, 07:23:20 PM »

what they will probably do is compare M.O's..in other words, if one person comes forward and says "he would touch me on my leg then run his hand over my dick,,,then he would say blah blah blah.....then he would ask me to come over and help him with something in his basement..then when I got there he was shirtless and he touched my ass and asked me to take off my shirt..then he kissed me..etc..etc.."....if 10 guys separately describe things going the same way then there is no way that they could all be lying..the prosecutors would just compare each story and if they matched then they got him....Pedos usually have a method that they use over and over again because it works for them!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: November 22, 2011, 09:24:17 PM »

what they will probably do is compare M.O's..in other words, if one person comes forward and says "he would touch me on my leg then run his hand over my dick,,,then he would say blah blah blah.....then he would ask me to come over and help him with something in his basement..then when I got there he was shirtless and he touched my ass and asked me to take off my shirt..then he kissed me..etc..etc.."....if 10 guys separately describe things going the same way then there is no way that they could all be lying..the prosecutors would just compare each story and if they matched then they got him....Pedos usually have a method that they use over and over again because it works for them!

Doubt that will happen, Sandusky is most likely innocent, kids parents are out looking for money, many of these kids also have to prove that they actually had contact with him, which is kind of hard to do.  These kids stories will be so all over the place it will be comical.  Sandusky's attorney will tear each one a new asshole on the stand and let them have it for lying.

TEAM Nasser

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: November 23, 2011, 06:07:15 AM »
Doubt that will happen, Sandusky is most likely innocent, kids parents are out looking for money, many of these kids also have to prove that they actually had contact with him, which is kind of hard to do.  These kids stories will be so all over the place it will be comical.  Sandusky's attorney will tear each one a new asshole on the stand and let them have it for lying.

wow you REALLY are stupid and clueless...do you honestly think the jury is gonna give Sandusky a 2nd look??? Dude he just LOOKS and talks like a pedophile.  You don't think the DA is gonna be ready for that defense of trying to belittle the defendants into breaking down on the stand??  Dude trust me they will be PREPPPED and ready to destroy this pervert.  ITs not ABOUT money here, some of these kids DONT even want to testify or even be tslked about, so yeah its all about money   ::)  your an idiot......

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: November 23, 2011, 06:21:52 AM »

Not only will Sandusky be found guilty, but several others will as well. 

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 23, 2011, 06:28:29 AM »

More will fall before it's done.
Wait until the lawsuits start!!

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: November 23, 2011, 06:40:16 AM »

100% accurate

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 23, 2011, 06:41:25 AM »
Doubt that will happen, Sandusky is most likely innocent, kids parents are out looking for money, many of these kids also have to prove that they actually had contact with him, which is kind of hard to do.  These kids stories will be so all over the place it will be comical.  Sandusky's attorney will tear each one a new asshole on the stand and let them have it for lying.

you are most definitely out of your mind

NEWS FLASH..new victims have come forward and for the first time they are under 18....the abuse supposedly occurred within the last 60 days

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: November 23, 2011, 07:14:19 AM »

NEWS FLASH..new victims have come forward and for the first time they are under 18....the abuse supposedly occurred within the last 60 days

apparently he is either Penn State alumni or FROM that city, those fans are sucking Joe Pa's nuts worse than that sick pervert Sandusky did to these children.  A father myself of a 9 year old son this is absolutely a parents NIGHTMARE i can tell you.  Just too many sick dudes like him olut there, they all need to burn in hell...

I agree with you this is gonna get REALLY ugly, just look at John Gacy...that dude was KILLING boys for years after he raped them and they STILL don't know how many he killed to this day.  Sandusky is in his league as far as the raping goes....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: November 23, 2011, 12:58:13 PM »
I usually agree with you Prime but I think you're wrong on this one....Casey was despised because she refused to help in the investigation of the whereabouts of her own child and was caught telling numerous untruths about what had happened...she was extremely vague about certain details and claimed she had given her kid to a "babysitter" who turned out to have never existed......also....who in their right mind DOES NOT REPORT their missing child to the police until many weeks later???...come on.....

She may be crazy. She may even be guilty of killing her baby. However, she was found to be innocent. Guess you had to be there at her trial to understand why. I get that some people became emotionally invested in this case and thus developed ill fillings toward Casey Anthony. Just goes to show the power of the media.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 23, 2011, 03:37:20 PM »
She may be crazy. She may even be guilty of killing her baby. However, she was found to be innocent. Guess you had to be there at her trial to understand why. I get that some people became emotionally invested in this case and thus developed ill fillings toward Casey Anthony. Just goes to show the power of the media.

don't think it was the power of the media Prime, I think it was just despicable that a MOTHER seemed to not care about her kid or her whereabouts.....

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 23, 2011, 03:37:39 PM »
Jerry should have stuck with the barely legal freaks!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: November 23, 2011, 04:21:28 PM »

lol new so called victims can come out all the time, his attorney expects copycats.  It is part of how big trails go, people looking for attention or to attach their name to this event.  Good luck proving he raped anyone. 

TEAM Nasser