Author Topic: Vince Basile - 2 inch arm gain in UNDER TWO MONTHS. Time to give props..  (Read 14361 times)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: Vince Basile - 2 inch arm gain in UNDER TWO MONTHS. Time to give props..
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2011, 12:56:01 PM »
ughhhhh arm looks softer and fatter/bloated and still the same size

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2011, 12:59:15 PM »
the frustrating thing is Vince didn't actually measure his arm at the start so he just thinks they are bigger. They may well be but there is still no actual evidence.

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2011, 01:00:46 PM »
so that's what tbombz will look like in 50 yrs?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2011, 01:01:10 PM »
But for a guy who used to compete why is he so against drugs and delusional about training?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2011, 01:04:20 PM »
the frustrating thing is Vince didn't actually measure his arm at the start so he just thinks they are bigger. They may well be but there is still no actual evidence.

Next month he will shave all his arm hair and tan some

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2011, 01:04:29 PM »

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2011, 01:06:00 PM »
masters olympia 2012 right there

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2011, 01:06:45 PM »

No. Legends show 2011 winner

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2011, 01:07:41 PM »
i always admired vinces ability to grow some good guns, and showing these young punks what time is it
A

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2011, 02:04:25 PM »
i'm still laughing at this guy claiming to lift weights, his arms look like hes never touched a weight, he has literally no triceps, look at the arm when hes flexing his bicep the underside of the arm goes straight across, no triceps hanging down.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2011, 02:09:54 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2011, 02:14:58 PM »
I have a thead here already so contribute there. The facts are I started around the beginning of September. I didn't want to know how small my arms were so I didn't measure them. I suspect they were under 16 and that would be the first time in decades. On my 69th birthday I took the photo which was after pumping my arms to 17 1/2". I was growing rapidly those few weeks. The photos taken on the 11th of this month show a cold near 18" arm, and a somewhat larger pumped arm. Yes, the angles are not the same so it is not easy to compare. However, my arms measured 18" cold this morning so I am pleased about that. There was definitely over 2 inch gain in approximately 2 months training. Not just any kind of training but DOMS training using specific exercises and equipment and done in a particular way.

Both photos were taken with direct light or a flash so it wiped out any definition in the arms. I am smoothe, yes, but my arms are not fat. They are hard as a rock. It amazes me that they are like this. I think I have shown the doubters that I can still grow at my age. Losing bodyfat at my age is not at all easy but that is yet to come in stage three. I am trying to get motivated enough to start working my legs. I am about 240 pounds now which is the heaviest I have ever weighed. I was about 190 at contest weight when I won the Mr Canada in 1970.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2011, 02:27:51 PM »

It's not healthy to weigh 240 at your age, Big Vince  :-\

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2011, 02:28:03 PM »
i'm still laughing at this guy claiming to lift weights, his arms look like hes never touched a weight, he has literally no triceps, look at the arm when hes flexing his bicep the underside of the arm goes straight across, no triceps hanging down.

Come to my gym and see for yourself. My triceps are the part that have significantly grown. Photos can be deceiving. I am not some wannabe guy using an anonymous handle. I am a gym owner, former champion bodybuilder and I build and design gym equipment. I tore a biceps in 1977 doing over 500 pounds in the deadlift so have to be careful when training biceps. My right biceps has lost the supination part and I get pain when I do curls. So building my arms larger is a real challenge and should be respected by the flotsam here. Those bagging me can post recent photos of their arms so we can see who is behind the keyboard.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2011, 02:32:34 PM »
It's not healthy to weight 240 at your age, Big Vince  :-\

I feel great, though. Bodyweight can creep up on us as we age. We always think we can remove fat from the waist but doing so isn't an easy matter.
In the past when I trained my waist was contained. If I dieted I could lose the fat easily. Now if I diet I lose muscle tissue first!

Nowadays the waist has gotten much bigger and it is a worry because of health risks. I hope to
see some inches disappear over the next few months. You guys will have to deal with these issues when you get to be my age.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2011, 02:34:57 PM »

It's not healthy to weigh 240 at your age, Big Vince  :-\

This ^^^

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2011, 03:17:08 PM »
The second picture is taken at a closer distance.  Not actual difference in arm size at all.  This thread fails.

I hope everyone else noticed this too but didn't bother noting it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2011, 08:52:11 PM »
I have a thead here already so contribute there. The facts are I started around the beginning of September. I didn't want to know how small my arms were so I didn't measure them. I suspect they were under 16 and that would be the first time in decades. On my 69th birthday I took the photo which was after pumping my arms to 17 1/2". I was growing rapidly those few weeks. The photos taken on the 11th of this month show a cold near 18" arm, and a somewhat larger pumped arm. Yes, the angles are not the same so it is not easy to compare. However, my arms measured 18" cold this morning so I am pleased about that. There was definitely over 2 inch gain in approximately 2 months training. Not just any kind of training but DOMS training using specific exercises and equipment and done in a particular way.

Both photos were taken with direct light or a flash so it wiped out any definition in the arms. I am smoothe, yes, but my arms are not fat. They are hard as a rock. It amazes me that they are like this. I think I have shown the doubters that I can still grow at my age. Losing bodyfat at my age is not at all easy but that is yet to come in stage three. I am trying to get motivated enough to start working my legs. I am about 240 pounds now which is the heaviest I have ever weighed. I was about 190 at contest weight when I won the Mr Canada in 1970.

Your mind was that fragile at 69 years old that you "didn't want to know" how small your arms are? Jesus dude, I didn't realize how fuked up the mental illness was.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2011, 11:00:00 PM »

Inchdisciple

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2011, 11:25:34 PM »
Huge biceps triceps and forearms. The man is a stud!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2011, 02:14:59 AM »

the frightening thing is that you genuinely believe this
T

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2011, 05:20:35 AM »
Vince,

Post some pics at your prime in 1970, not the same one, others

Also a pic of what you looked like when you were deadlifting 500lbs

What did your arms measure in 1970, when you were doing 2 tabs dbol a day?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2011, 05:28:28 AM »
old men are ugly

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2011, 05:48:56 AM »
Please post the arm routine.  Thanks!