Author Topic: Minimum amount of carbs to eat on a bulk?  (Read 37890 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: Minimum amount of carbs to eat on a bulk?
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2011, 11:00:56 AM »
your such a fucking idiot. I lost the tiny bit of respect I had to you after this post. From a health perspective, you can not get too much protein. ! It is used to rebuild every cell/tissue in the human body. The more calories that come from protein and fat and the less from carbs, the healthier you will be. The only reason I'm eating carbs is cause gh15 told me to to grow but if I was not bodybuilding and wanted to be as healthy as possible, I would eat fish,fruits, vegetables,chicken ,etcetc and keep carbs as low as I could. Just finished a chocolate bar ;)

actually, yes you can get too much protein. it puts a tremendous strain on the kidneys to filter the protein which essentially is just going to get converted into glucose and fat in the body any ways, so why bother? you really think you need 400 grams of protein a day? think about how big of a steak that would be and if you really put on that much muscle in a day. silly.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2011, 11:03:49 AM »
  "Flinststone" is truly a dumbass. The guy goes on to preach how he would never eat carbs for health, then in the same sentence mentions fruits as one of the foods he would eat, which are 95% carbs and water with the rest being fiber. He then goes on to say how you can never get enough protein. Following this line of reasoning a pound of protein is better than 100 grams and a ton is better than a pound. Never mind that a high protein intake is directly correlated with acidosis which correlates with both arthritis and gout, and also with increased levels of both ammonia and creatinine which are inversely related to lifespan.

How can anyone have any serious debates with these geniuses we have here on Getbig, like this fucking dumbass "Flintstone"? The guy is 100% wrong on everything, has no idea what he's talking about but is so self-assured that he's right that he calls you stupid(what he is) and doesen't even care to understand why he is wrong.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2011, 11:24:36 AM »
 "Flinststone" is truly a dumbass. The guy goes on to preach how he would never eat carbs for health, then in the same sentence mentions fruits as one of the foods he would eat, which are 95% carbs and water with the rest being fiber. He then goes on to say how you can never get enough protein. Following this line of reasoning a pound of protein is better than 100 grams and a ton is better than a pound. Never mind that a high protein intake is directly correlated with acidosis which correlates with both arthritis and gout, and also with increased levels of both ammonia and creatinine which are inversely related to lifespan.

How can anyone have any serious debates with these geniuses we have here on Getbig, like this fucking dumbass "Flintstone"? The guy is 100% wrong on everything, has no idea what he's talking about but is so self-assured that he's right that he calls you stupid(what he is) and doesen't even care to understand why he is wrong.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Don't even bother with him. A quick look at this thread will show you who you're dealing with:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=392961.0

chess315

« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2011, 12:52:07 PM »
 If you get all your carbs from low i.e gycemic carbs you will look bloated and feel like shit. Get some from sugar i.e juice,ice cream, pop even it will make it so much easier. 500grams of carbs shouldnt be hard if you drink a little juice. Or get a lot of carbs around workout dont try to eat 500+ carbs of fucking oatmeal come on gh15 has been preaching juice and icecream comman sense. Hell before i even knew who gh15 was I I realised not to eat 15 bowels of oatmeal and brown rice. Add juice or even a can a pop if you feel like it cinnamon rolls what ever. You will feel and look much better I dont care who says its not true.

chess315

« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2011, 12:58:14 PM »
one more carb trick I have never heard anyone talk about if you want to look good during the day and not bloated. Eat 200-300 carbs during the day an easy amount then before you go to sleep eat 200 or so when you wake up you will be full and lean looking. Basically eat a clean diet during the day then before bed eat one big dirty meal I actually have found this my favorite plan. I know Im not the biggest on here by no stretch but you also have to realise I was built on nothing but 1gram of test a week.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2011, 01:19:10 PM »
If you get all your carbs from low i.e gycemic carbs you will look bloated and feel like shit. Get some from sugar i.e juice,ice cream, pop even it will make is much easier. 500grams of carbs shouldnt be hard if you drink a little juice. Or get a lot of carbs around workout dont try to eat 500+ carbs of fucking oatmeal come on gh15 has been preaching juice and icecream comman sense. Hell before i even knew who gh15 was I I realised not to eat 15 bowels of oatmeal and brown rice. Add juice or even a can a pop if you feel like it cinnamon rolls what ever. You will feel and look much better I dont care who says its not true.

lol ,, back when i was 18 lol i decided to eat as much oatmeal as i could ,, just oats lol i wanted to have lots of good quality crbs ,, i did it for a week lol ,, you should have seen me screaming in the bathroom like a pregnant chikitita whiel trying to take a dump ,, it all blew up in my stomack and got to be a big turd of shit that didnt go out,, god have mercy on that restroom ,, i dumped such a big turd i swear it was size of basketball al blow up oats,,

hands on friends... hands on lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2011, 01:24:02 PM »
A few fucking cinnamon rolls that are lower in fat works wonders. I like ice cream to but it gets to you after a while. Cinnamon rolls = everything waxy maize should be lol Nothing better then icecream and cinnamon rolls before bed with a little milk and you wake up pumped and sleep like a baby.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2011, 01:29:37 PM »
If you get all your carbs from low i.e gycemic carbs you will look bloated and feel like shit. Get some from sugar i.e juice,ice cream, pop even it will make is much easier. 500grams of carbs shouldnt be hard if you drink a little juice. Or get a lot of carbs around workout dont try to eat 500+ carbs of fucking oatmeal come on gh15 has been preaching juice and icecream comman sense. Hell before i even knew who gh15 was I I realised not to eat 15 bowels of oatmeal and brown rice. Add juice or even a can a pop if you feel like it cinnamon rolls what ever. You will feel and look much better I dont care who says its not true.

QFMFT!

When I was younger I tried eating a lot of carbs like oatmeal and brown rice. I felt like shiiiiiit and I think I fucked up my stomach a little bit.  :-\ Oatmeal and brown rice are great if you want to diet obviously because they make you feel full. If trying to grow you shouldn't be eating those carbs or at least you should keep them to a minimun. The thing is, the mags and internet gurus are so full of shit or they're just talking out of their asses, so the newbies keep repeating the same thing we did.  :-\

JFree92

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2011, 01:30:38 PM »
SO... a carb ISN'T a carb and a calorie ISN'T a calorie?

chess315

« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2011, 01:34:11 PM »
No a carbs not a carb cinnamon rolls and icecream taste better :) just dont eat chips I hate the fucking food

suckmymuscle

« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2011, 01:35:03 PM »

A calorie is only a calorie if I say so, and a carb is always a carb until the body either burns it rleasing carbon dioxide and water or turns it into fat.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

JFree92

• Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2011, 01:37:09 PM »
 A calorie is only a calorie if I say so, and a carb is always a carb until the body either burns it rleasing carbon dioxide and water or turns it into fat.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

But what I mean is, If I eat 50g of carbs from oats, will it have the same effect on body composition than if i ate 50g of carbs from haribo?

chess315

« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2011, 01:40:21 PM »
But what I mean is, If I eat 50g of carbs from oats, will it have the same effect on body composition than if i ate 50g of carbs from haribo?
what the hell is haribo? juice,icecream icecream is funny it digest slow because it has to melt,cinnamon rolls because cinnamon rolls are the best of anything go on facebook and put who wants to comeover and eat icecream and cinnamon rolls with me you might get layed

JFree92

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2011, 01:41:56 PM »
what the hell is haribo?

Not sure if srs...

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2011, 02:25:55 PM »
ice cream is a better carb source than oats apparently

only on getbig folks

Swlabr

« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2011, 02:26:49 PM »
lol ,, back when i was 18 lol i decided to eat as much oatmeal as i could ,, just oats lol i wanted to have lots of good quality crbs ,, i did it for a week lol ,, you should have seen me screaming in the bathroom like a pregnant chikitita whiel trying to take a dump ,, it all blew up in my stomack and got to be a big turd of shit that didnt go out,, god have mercy on that restroom ,, i dumped such a big turd i swear it was size of basketball al blow up oats,,

hands on friends... hands on lol

gh15 approved

I know this feeling all too well, lol. ;D Carbs bloat the shit out of me and make me take dumps as big as Khofo.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2011, 03:15:47 PM »
Carbs during the day only = greens and protein at night = not rocket science. Carbs daytime so as to have energy to burn them night you dont need them unless you are pounding a hoe.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2011, 03:17:49 PM »

only on getbig folks
^THIS^

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2011, 03:19:21 PM »
Carbs during the day only = greens and protein at night = not rocket science. Carbs daytime so as to have energy to burn them night you dont need them unless you are pounding a hoe.
^AND THIS^

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2011, 03:24:00 PM »
BREAKING NEWS:

You can eat almost any fucking thing you want and still look decent if you are on a boatload of drugs and a bucket of Growth Hormone 5 X a day.

Details when you get fat at 11:00

chess315

« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2011, 07:11:11 PM »
where talking about not being bloated during the day.

chess315

« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2011, 07:15:18 PM »

only on getbig folks
no but all clean carbs is a will bloat you to much volume. It dont have to be icecream,juice,pop,pop tarts obviously there are more sensible choices then others but where trying to make this easy. And getbig is the smartest bodybuilding board on the net.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2011, 08:02:18 PM »

only on getbig folks
mammals drink milk.

they rarely ever eat oats, and if they do they arent processed into the form you find in stores. 

the myth of grains being healthy is one of the biggest misconceptions concerning nutrition

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2011, 08:09:01 PM »
only when you go on legit gh of thr highest purity you finaly underdstasnd what bodybuild is all about...the reason in the past there were not many pro and top amatuer was simply because no one had approach to high quality gh ...the ones who had bought serostim and humatrope and over ngiht became advanced bodybuild no matter what they ate as long as macros kept,,

fellas today are bodybuild in the mases becuase they have approach to legit gh ...they have found out that there is such a thing as pharm grade gh coming from china like kigtropin ,, and they arreall becoming top national cxompetitiors on it
the problem is that until they discover it they spit blood tears and so mjuch hard work....but when they finaly discover it they walk around thinking to themselves how STUPID they were about thinking abotu carb this carb that...

the truth of the matter is LEGIT GH is the key for bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2011, 09:40:53 PM »
hey gh I want to get picture of dennis newman,,,. I want to see difference between delts on anabolic steroids and delts on anbolic steroids and gh for me. Was gh in system in both of these pics? Or we're 21 year old pics I posted in red shirt from just AAS?  give me sec
l