Author Topic: Can someone please tell me why Ron Paul is ignored?  (Read 12411 times)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Re: Can someone please tell me why Ron Paul is ignored?
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2011, 04:42:32 PM »
DID NOT WATCH

He's only been predicting the IMMINENT collapse of the dollar...for the last 30 years.  ::) ::)

The dollar has already collapsed. It is worth just pennies on the dollar of what it was worth before the Fed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2011, 04:43:02 PM »
Amazingly accurate.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2011, 04:43:14 PM »
Ron Paul is continually rated by religious and conservative and constitutional agencies as HIGHER than the other candidates.   He's a 100% constitutionalist.

Repub news networks like FOX like a big business candidate - cause they're a big business!  

Ron paul is the only TRUE republican in the race.   The rest are RINOS and LIBS.

Yup. Lots of republicans are fucking themselves in the ass...corporate america and corrupt politicians have to be laughing their ass off to USEFUL IDIOTS such as coach.

Look at Ron Pauls voting record, he is a true conservative. I don't agree with everything he says (obviously) but he has the best ideas by far.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2011, 04:45:59 PM »
The dollar has already collapsed. It is worth just pennies on the dollar of what it was worth before the Fed.
LOL!!
You're hilarious!  ;D
!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2011, 04:47:06 PM »
Coach regulary gets owned out of political threads...this is no different.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2011, 04:50:32 PM »
Uhmm, HELLO? Are you really this stupid? The educational system HAS failed in America. I know your mind has been destroyed by years of schooling, but why don't you try to use whatever you have left just this one time? Reread what I wrote.

The problem isn't pollution in the air per se. The "air" pollution ends up harming real property - e.g. people who get sick from breathing in polluted air or land/buildings that get destroyed by pollutants from the air. The proper solution is to have air polluters liable for the damage that their air pollution has on real property.

how do you plan on determining which factory created the specific set of pollutant molecules which have damaged your lungs? How do you plan on determining the monetary value of a medical condition caused by pollutants? How do you plan to enforce this liability, through the drawn out and expensive mechanism of the legal system? if so, how is that remotely more efficient than simply maintaining government-enforced pollution regulations?

if you take the time to consider these issues, it becomes clear why privatization of the environment isn't viable in theory, and why it's failed in practice (see, for instance, china)

hahaha fuck i just saw your username, why do i even bother

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2011, 04:54:36 PM »
Look, FOX news said he was bad so it's true.  Never a miscommunication.  There's no need to undermine the intellectually superior minds at FOX news.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2011, 04:57:36 PM »

After viewing the above video.  Please tell me why Fox does this?  Is their thinking they know Paul is dangerous but just ignore him as much as possible and don't give him any coverage?  WTF I mean this is some pretty blatent shit here fellas you gotta admit.

I'd love to know their line of thinking behind doing this.

A guy who wants to build an imaginary wall around a country that desperately needs a global economy to work should get ignored. Globalization is here to stay bro. Pandora's box has already been opened. Plus a lot of people know that Ron Paul is and was always a CIA shill. He's there for a reason. He helps bring the sheep to the slaughter.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2011, 04:58:27 PM »

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2011, 05:00:03 PM »

A guy who wants to build an imaginary wall around a country that desperately needs a global economy to work should get ignored. Globalization is here to stay bro. Pandora's box has already been opened. Plus a lot of people know that Ron Paul is and was always a CIA shill. He's there for a reason. He helps bring the sheep to the slaughter.

hardly, he wants to trade with the world but what he doesn't want is to get into endless costly wars.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2011, 05:03:09 PM »

this represents 2-3% inflation, which economists by and large consider to be healthy

http://www.economist.com/blogs/freeexchange/2010/02/monetary_policy_1

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2011, 05:04:30 PM »
how do you plan on determining which factory created the specific set of pollutant molecules which have damaged your lungs?

It's up to the person making the accusation to prove that. And it is not absurd like you make it out to be. If you can prove that a certain pollutant caused you to fall ill, and if you can prove that a certain factory nearby is emitting that pollutant, then you have

How do you plan on determining the monetary value of a medical condition caused by pollutants?

Up to the legal system to decide that. I'm not a jurist. However, every good common law principle focuses on compensation. Obviously, compensation would have to cover more than just medical costs (would also have to cover other opportunity costs).

How do you plan to enforce this liability, through the drawn out and expensive mechanism of the legal system? if so, how is that remotely more efficient than simply maintaining government-enforced pollution regulations?

LOL. Government regulations are somehow efficient? Give me a break. They require expensive compliance by businesses along with untold sums of taxpayer money to keep going. And that's not even going into the public choice problems present with government regulatory agencies.

if you take the time to consider these issues, it becomes clear why privatization of the environment isn't viable in theory, and why it's failed in practice (see, for instance, china)

China has a privatized environment? You really are retarded.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2011, 05:04:48 PM »
hardly, he wants to trade with the world but what he doesn't want is to get into endless costly wars.

Patriotism is mind control and creepy.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2011, 05:05:40 PM »
this represents 2-3% inflation, which economists by and large consider to be healthy

http://www.economist.com/blogs/freeexchange/2010/02/monetary_policy_1

Only because some over-schooled, under-educated fucktard at the left-wing rag known as "The Economist" thinks inflation is good doesn't mean that it is. If only I had time to deal with all of your bullshit... *sigh*

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2011, 05:08:29 PM »
Patriotism is mind control and a dead end.

yeah it can be. doesn't change the fact that usa has gotten into several uncecessary wars. young american kids die and corporate pigs and politicians  get rich. filthy business.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2011, 05:09:03 PM »
Coach regulary gets owned out of political threads...this is no different.

MMmm, no. I just don't have time to spend researching bullshit to put on a site full of libs. It wouldn't make a difference. Like I said, there's a reason why Liberals support him. BTW, I know no one will listen to this....it's too complex.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2011, 05:10:40 PM »
It's up to the person making the accusation to prove that. And it is not absurd like you make it out to be. If you can prove that a certain pollutant caused you to fall ill, and if you can prove that a certain factory nearby is emitting that pollutant, then you have

Up to the legal system to decide that. I'm not a jurist. However, every good common law principle focuses on compensation. Obviously, compensation would have to cover more than just medical costs (would also have to cover other opportunity costs).

LOL. Government regulations are somehow efficient? Give me a break. They require expensive compliance by businesses along with untold sums of taxpayer money to keep going. And that's not even going into the public choice problems present with government regulatory agencies.

China has a privatized environment? You really are retarded.

what if there are 2 factories producing the same chemical? imagine that  ::)

the legal system routinely fails as a deterrent in matters of corporate liability, where regulation could have prevented them--see, for instance, enron

and yes, china's environment has defacto existed under private regulation for years, causing the massive current environmental issues which have forced the government to step in in a regulatory capacity. Frankly, the fact that you seem to be under the impression that china is still an economically "communist" country tells me you're not equipped to participate in this discussion at any meaningful level of discourse.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2011, 05:13:29 PM »
Only because some over-schooled, under-educated fucktard at the left-wing rag known as "The Economist" thinks inflation is good doesn't mean that it is. If only I had time to deal with all of your bullshit... *sigh*

the economist endorsed reagan in 1980, dole in 1996 and bush in 2000

youre making a fool of yourself  :-\

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2011, 05:17:36 PM »
yeah it can be. doesn't change the fact that usa has gotten into several uncecessary wars. young american kids die and corporate pigs and politicians  get rich. filthy business.

agreed

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2011, 05:20:51 PM »
MMmm, no. I just don't have time to spend researching bullshit to put on a site full of libs. It wouldn't make a difference. Like I said, there's a reason why Liberals support him. BTW, I know no one will listen to this....it's too complex.

Please tell me this isn't the best example you could come up with. A complete zionist shill that bows down to his Rothschild masters. You really are a sad, pathetic, little man

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2011, 05:21:16 PM »

::)
You're arguing with a former currency trader, bro. When the shit hits the fan, which currency do nations and institutions all over the world turn to? The Euro? The Chinese Yuan Renminbi? The Yen? Please.

1. The U.S. Dollar
First and foremost is the U.S. dollar, which is easily the most traded currency on the planet. The USD can be found in a pair with all the other major currencies and often acts as the intermediary in triangular currency transactions. This is all because the USD acts as the unofficial global reserve currency, held by nearly every central bank and institutional investment entity in the world.

In addition, due to the U.S. dollar's global acceptance, it is used by some countries as an official currency, as opposed to a local currency, a practice known as dollarization. As well, the U.S. dollar may be widely accepted in other nations, acting as an informal alternative form of payment, while those nations maintain their official local currency.

The dollar is also an important factor in the foreign exchange rate market for other currencies, where it may act as a benchmark or target rate for countries that choose to fix or peg their currencies to the USD's value. For instance, as of 2011, China has its currency, the renminbi, still pegged to the dollar, much to the disagreement of many economists and central bankers. Quite often countries will fix their exchange rates to the USD to stabilize their exchange rate, rather than allowing the free (forex) markets to fluctuate its relative value.

!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2011, 05:26:29 PM »
August 10, 2011
The U.S. Dollar Is Still the Top Choice
By AGNES T. CRANE and ANTONY CURRIE

It will take more than a debt downgrade and two years of ultra-low interest rates to knock the dollar from its perch as the world’s reserve currency. Despite multiple setbacks, the dollar remains the lingua franca of global commerce and the currency of choice for foreign central banks.

The Federal Reserve’s commitment to keep interest rates exceptionally low until mid-2013 is bound to start another storm of international protest, and with good reason. Low rates make dollars much less appealing to hold and drives investors to alternatives like the Swiss franc and the Japanese yen.

When combined with the decision by Standard & Poor’s to strip America of its AAA rating, the dollar should arguably be taking a bigger hit. The dollar index, which measures the dollar’s value against several other currencies, is at a depressed 74.7, but still well above the 71.3 it hit in early 2008.

A big reason is that a strong dollar remains in the world’s best interest. Even though it has lost more than a third of its value in the last decade, global savers have filled their central bank mattresses with the stuff. According to the International Monetary Fund, 61 percent of the world’s $5.3 trillion allocated currency reserves are in dollars, little changed from the previous two years. New purchases in the first quarter overwhelmingly favored the dollar, as some central banks bought it to check the appreciation of their own currencies.

Reserve currency reigns do not end overnight. The previous champ, sterling, ceded its title over a period of decades. This time around, there is still no other currency that could take the dollar’s place. The euro, once the leading contender, is under siege, while the Chinese renminbi is still pegged to the dollar. Plans to create a reserve currency basket have not gained much traction.

!

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2011, 05:43:38 PM »
Wiggs:  If it came down to Obama versus Paul, for whom would you cast a vote?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2011, 05:52:50 PM »
Media Corruption.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2011, 05:54:00 PM »
Wiggs:  If it came down to Obama versus Paul, for whom would you cast a vote?

Sir,

I stated in another thread that if Ron Paul is not on the ballot, I will not vote.

I will never vote for Obama again.