Author Topic: Why Occupy Wall Street won't succeed  (Read 6688 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Why Occupy Wall Street won't succeed
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2011, 05:21:46 PM »
Our rich have way to much money, too many companies function as basically monopolies, corruption is fucking rampant, americas social support system is one of the shittiest in the western world, we got people brainwashed thinking this is the way to be because of some theory of economics when the reality is, pretty much all the social sciences are united on the single fact that economics by its self is fucking autistic ironically like 333386. It ignores all common sense from any other discipline, and sends us up shit creaks.

The average American is completely ignorant to the facts of what happens at the Top of the food chain, and that is because those at the top have designed it that way - it is as if the average American is deeply brainwashed, that's how it appears to other countries anyway, like Australia.  Over here we think your all a pack of war mongering ignoramuses
V

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2011, 07:02:20 PM »
The 'Occupy Wall Street' movement won't succeed because it won't be allowed to succeed.

It has nothing to do with politcal or philosophical arguments.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2011, 07:12:36 PM »
I dont give a fuck if someone is billions times richer than me. It has been proven countless times it doesnt make them happier, or me more miserable than them. Just look at the random stories of these people who end overdosing on heroin, have kids killing themselves, go in rehab, need to be on anti depressants and other drugs 24/7 365 days a year just to stay, feel, alive.

I dont give a fuck also because i know most of the time they deserve it. Their parents, grand parents, grand grand parents worked their asses off to get themsleves where they are in the social pyramid of mankind.

BUT, i have a problem when these cynical assholes want to import the whole third world in occident in order to lower salaries and increase even further their benefits doing so, when they import billions of illiterate, anti white racist muslims to dilute the white lower social classes with them to create a new global , dumbed down lower class. Slaves who will work for nothing until they finally sooner or later completely get replaced by fucking machines, robots.

This is my problem with some of the  sarcastic assholes who lead the world. I also hate it when they promote politically correct multiculturalism when anyone from the lower social classes perfectly knows multiculturalism doesnt work, immigrants stick together solely based on their skin color first and foremost and communautarism starts to spread sooner or later opposing white and colored people.

All of this is a complete, total, repeat of what happened countless times in the past of mankind. And this is not going to end "well" for everyone as a major selection will take place, and only a few will remain.
The economic crisis will lead to at least 10 years of recession, lot of unemployed people worldwide, major shifts in power between nations, and ultimately to a new world war, without a doubt. After years of being unemployed and malnourished, you can be sure the average joe will as usual need a scapegoat, and it will be the "guy with a different skin color".

Was there any way to prevent all of this? No. Fact is mankind as a whole has no control over itself, it just wanders eratically thru time and space, and humans just care about themselves. Nature , life itself, produces inequalities. To end suffering, inequalities must be anihilated as they generate inequalities. Which means that to anihilate inequalities... then we have to anihilate life itself.

At some point the richest, most powerful humans on earth wont need slaves anymore, once technology will replace all need for menial labor.
You do the maths. Another major selection will take place. These major events, selections, are cyclical, systemic.

We are powerless to change the rules of nature, of our animality. We can cry as much as we want, it s not going to change anything. None of you, of us, is born in the upper part of the social pyramid of mankind. None of us will ever fathom the power these people have. And all of us wish we could, because as animals we re fascinated by power, domination, we only exist to dominate, survive, adapt, with what mother nature, our parents, gave us, and that's about it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2011, 08:16:59 PM »
One global government? Are you kidding? Countries are failing and you think bringing them all together to have the whole fail is the answer? Commonsense....no one has any!
lets make an analogy to the private sector shall we. i know you conservatives love thinking of government like business.

lets say government is phone service.

as it stands now, we have hundreds of different providers for the world. Some good, some bad. In some areas people pay a ton, other areas people get it for free. in one area smart phones are available, in another area only old fashioned wired phones with the trun style dialing system are available. some providors providors provide patchy service and limited areas of operation, other providors cover the span of the globe with perfect clarity.  some providers are going bankrupt, other are profiting.

if we owned one of the big providors, with great service, smart phones, cheap service, and good customer service...   what would be in our best interest, and in the best interest of everyone on the planet?  to merge with all the other providers, take over all the business, make our quality service and phones available to everyone. we get all the money, all the business, allowing us to provide service for cheaper, and allowing the whole worlds standard of living to increase.

now why would you let the fact that certain phone providers are going bankrupt, whether because of bad marketing or bad service or bad coverage, dissuade you from making this merger? their failures have nothing to do with you or the potentialities of the monopoly you will form. in anything, if failure did occur once a merger happened then fixing that failure would be much faster and more effecient compared to when the providers were divirsified because all resources would be consolidated available for use and no negotiations would be necessary.

you probably wont read or understand that but anyways..