Author Topic: Staying on at 19 yo  (Read 7311 times)

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Staying on at 19 yo
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2011, 01:25:12 PM »
when i was 19 i also thought i had my entire life planned out... as each year passes it teaches me how unpredictable life is, and how personal goals change, dramatically.
i also realize that many of the things older ppl told me were very true

chess315

« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2011, 06:33:54 PM »
I say fuck it juice yourself to the gills  ;D

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2011, 10:41:44 PM »
I say fuck it juice yourself to the gills  ;D

haha well after I do a week long dnp mini cut,im gonna make an offseason log here

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2011, 03:15:32 AM »
Please share your result with dnp,seems one interesting compound  :)
GETBIG!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2011, 08:40:23 AM »
haha well after I do a week long dnp mini cut,im gonna make an offseason log here

a 19 year old who has never tried good old fashioned dieting once in his life is fucking with  DNP. have fun with your "mini cut" ::) 
l

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2011, 08:43:25 AM »
I have thought about everything you have bro. Honestly come off for a few months here and there. It's good to get your blood pressure healthy for a couple of weeks it's just good to let yourself clean out. Wait until winter time to come off so you don't feel quite as small. Invest in some good supplements. I have used a couple of different things that really help me when I come off. If you want a few suggestions pm me.

I came off with some clomid and I used some igf1 the long version. I kept a lot of my gains and felt great. If you have to pop 10mg of dbol first thing in the morning. You shouldn't be staying on full time at your age.

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2011, 09:53:17 AM »

a 19 year old who has never tried good old fashioned dieting once in his life is fucking with  DNP. have fun with your "mini cut" ::) 

lol wut,some of you ppl make me laugh u know nothing about me.In high school I was 225 all fat and cut down to 175 with diet and cardio

plus dnp is like anything else safe if u use it right

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2011, 12:34:15 PM »
lol wut,some of you ppl make me laugh u know nothing about me.In high school I was 225 all fat and cut down to 175 with diet and cardio

plus dnp is like anything else safe if u use it right

im just saying why take something if you dont need it?
l

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2011, 03:03:57 PM »
im just saying why take something if you dont need it?

oh sorry misunderstood

well I just came off a 1200 cal contest diet n post contest I.ate like crazy n blew up,so instead of wasting time cutting ill do a quick dnp run to burn pure fat then.hop on some sust and tren and start tge offsean right by staying lean keepinv a tight waist n adding quality muscle