Author Topic: TRENless mutation  (Read 27026 times)

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: TRENless mutation
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2011, 09:59:14 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2011, 10:00:42 PM »
that's wrong, very wrong. tren is amazing, you will build muscle on it if you just eat a snickers bar a day. it's magical.

lol,, you need more than sniker bars lol ,, but yes trenbolona is what you call the invinsibility of humans,, if you can get used to the hit the blood feel of caugh and short breath for 3 min every day and most bodybuild can becuase we are crazy lol if you can get with it ....then its best anabolic drug hands down ,, some dont get the caugh and short breath for 3 min becuase they dont hit blood vessle maybe because they are double digit or they just dotn have many blood vessles in the ass or where ever they inject,, it is individual thing,,

generaly speak you need more than sniker bars lol ,, you need to eat but you can eat pretty much lik enormal human,,if on hgh you can do whatever you can go from girl to girl all night long while eating popsicles and icecream and you will,,,advance as long as enough calories and enough protien

trenbolona is good for both bulking and cutting,, it realy up to what you use with it and what else you use and how much calories you put in

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2011, 10:05:27 PM »
I asked because I have been over 2g a few times and I didn't notice any difference.

but I wasn't on gh so  :-X

yes gh is a must,, legit gh ,, realy when you go on legit gh and do it LEGIT GH! ,, and do it for long enough time and high enough dose even if not high dose you just start understtanding what make fellas like antonino canada ....and fellas like kuklo the kid....and many others...fellas like jeff liar long and etc etc...you start understanding how they become the size they become ,, it is all in the hgh ALL IN THE HGH ,, then you can put in the ass and develop the fibers and thats how you get this ,,i call it an illusion because realy its not substantial unless you work with it for years over years and put lots of money into permanent growth like liar priest did....but in case of antonina and kuklo the kid etc they are not working with it for long enough duration to create permanent changes,, so i call it illusion because they hold on them size...that it indeed size but! it is the bone wraped with tissue that is blown form the inside ,, more fibers that are blown from the inside by aas into new dimention thus creating THE ILLUSION OF NEW SIZE,, whichn is indeed size but it goes as fast as it comes,, it can look marvelous but! you go off gh and you leave trenbolona out for a while and you are shadow of former self within months,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2011, 10:09:15 PM »
gh15,

Of course there is no substitute for trenbolona but if u had to choose other compound in place of trenbolona during the mutation stages to go along 15-20 ius of HGH daily  ,which one would that be?? which one would be the best 2nd choice?? Equipona? masterona?? diabolona??

equipona,,if legit....again you need chef who know what he doing,, not every chef know what they doing,, many work with balonie poweders,, the realy bad ones dont know that equipona is nto even powder...so you need top chef,, but if you can get hands on legit equipona wether vet or from top chef it can be replacement not even close to trenbolona but second best,, nandrolona can also be replacement but it being more smooth look yes muscly look yes full ,, yes it blow up tissue from within especialy with hgh but its more of a smooth water look that gives size but if no shirt on it wont be detailed size it will be size bulk size,, npp is better

equipona is my favortie after trenbolona when it come to anabolic prospect,, equipona in high enough dose as in if legit 500-600 mg is the dose or over... but you must have legit equipona dose right and then 600 will be ok ,, if the equipona is hlf way bunk or balonie then you may think you take 600mg and in reslity you take 120 mg which wont do nothing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2011, 10:36:27 PM »
gh you talk about gear so much i always wonder what was the largest dose you ever ran back when you competed?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2011, 10:48:46 PM »
anything you can get your hands on you run ,,ofcourse anything that contribute to what you look for,, you wont run bunch testosterona enantato 1 day before show,, you run whatever you can get your hands on that serve your purpose

gh15 approved
fallen angel

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2011, 11:09:23 PM »
hah, yeah, i know i was just curious about what was the highest dosage that you think you've ever taken. my personal best was little over 5 grams, see if you can beat that!  8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2011, 11:21:06 PM »
i did 5-6 grams but lots of hgh,, you really should be able to be peak level of bodybuild with 2-3 gram and lots of hgh and insulina,, well insulina ruined bodybuild but...it is what it is

rememebr! ,, it go by your lean muscle ,, a fella 190lb can nto and should not do 5 gram ,, it justwill send him into lala land not as he die nothing can happen from hormones persay but! it will bloofy him into the 9th dimention and make him slugish fatzo ,, 190 lb lean muscle is not 250 lb lean muscle and 240 lb lean muscle it not 280lb lean muscle

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2011, 11:35:57 PM »
i did 5-6 grams but lots of hgh,, you really should be able to be peak level of bodybuild with 2-3 gram and lots of hgh and insulina,, well insulina ruined bodybuild but...it is what it is

rememebr! ,, it go by your lean muscle ,, a fella 190lb can nto and should not do 5 gram ,, it justwill send him into lala land not as he die nothing can happen from hormones persay but! it will bloofy him into the 9th dimention and make him slugish fatzo ,, 190 lb lean muscle is not 250 lb lean muscle and 240 lb lean muscle it not 280lb lean muscle

gh15 approved

so if someone 5'10 takes 5-6 g and loads of slin and hgh can they look like Ronnie coleman
all drugs - TPPIIP

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2011, 11:41:49 PM »
yes, i agree, 5 grams is not necessary but i wanted to see what it would be like. i felt very bad and lethargic, but i put on strength and size from picking up a remote or washing the dishes.

i like 10iu of insulin a day, pre workout. small dosage of insulin is great for fullness and adding some size but i think most bodybuilder use way too much, and too many carbs. looking pregnant at 4% bodyfat is not how the ideal bodybuilder should look!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2011, 11:54:31 PM »
so if someone 5'10 takes 5-6 g and loads of slin and hgh can they look like Ronnie coleman

no,, if their respond is as well ,, and their muscule shape is as well ,, then yes,, they can be their own ron colman as in size as in conditioend size but their own style,,

how many ron colman are there? zero...who was same level as ron colman? no one,, you talk here about freak of hormones of the absolit outmostest level,, you know...it also take phenominal respond to hormone...it also take the muscule shape and the frame not only the frame but also the muscle shaape and insertions,, its combo of all ,,

the hormones will get you to lean size...how will that lean size look? up to your muscle shapes,, all i can say is that even fellas like dan hill can make good money from modeling and bodybuild so everyone has hope...becuas if you notice that kido make money now day

gh15 approved
fallen angel

almard

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2011, 12:05:28 AM »
no,, if their respond is as well ,, and their muscule shape is as well ,, then yes,, they can be their own ron colman as in size as in conditioend size but their own style,,

how many ron colman are there? zero...who was same level as ron colman? no one,, you talk here about freak of hormones of the absolit outmostest level,, you know...it also take phenominal respond to hormone...it also take the muscule shape and the frame not only the frame but also the muscle shaape and insertions,, its combo of all ,,

the hormones will get you to lean size...how will that lean size look? up to your muscle shapes,, all i can say is that even fellas like dan hill can make good money from modeling and bodybuild so everyone has hope...becuas if you notice that kido make money now day

gh15 approved

I'm almost maxed out from AAs and a like more the 80-90 looks.....also, i don't compete or doit for money.

how much GH i need

Gh15

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2011, 02:14:13 AM »

gh15 approved

TRUTH!!!
team b-boy

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2011, 02:56:28 AM »
See, i can handle tren fine at around 400mgs...once i go over 500  my dick goes on a strike..i cant afford that shit ,,my dick needs to be on demand..yes, ive tried cabaser, prami you name it...fuck progestins  ..ive gotten in top shape without tren , mostly on prop , gh ,masteron ,winny , t3 and clen...i know tren is the shit but i live in the Pussy capital of the world, South beach, Miami, Florida  and i can go to war with a fucking semi....fuck no..GHona is gonna be around 15-20 ius daily..ansd i maybe up EQ or Primo or maybe even masteron up to 1g in place of tren.

Im in my early 30's so deca n tren will never see my ass ever again....when i was younger i could get away with those without even doing PCT...different game nowdays

i'm 33 and the combo tren e/deca let ar least 5/6 girl unsatisfied...

no more tren and deca for me although i was big and lean, perfect pussy pullin body but can't use my dick so no interest.
my libido was ok but nothing happened and in some forum they speak about guy who never recover from tren deca.
i prefer destroying pussy than being better at gym so test dbol eq and clen is enough.

asstropin

L.L

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2011, 04:42:50 AM »
equipona,,if legit....again you need chef who know what he doing,, not every chef know what they doing,, many work with balonie poweders,, the realy bad ones dont know that equipona is nto even powder...so you need top chef,, but if you can get hands on legit equipona wether vet or from top chef it can be replacement not even close to trenbolona but second best,, nandrolona can also be replacement but it being more smooth look yes muscly look yes full ,, yes it blow up tissue from within especialy with hgh but its more of a smooth water look that gives size but if no shirt on it wont be detailed size it will be size bulk size,, npp is better

equipona is my favortie after trenbolona when it come to anabolic prospect,, equipona in high enough dose as in if legit 500-600 mg is the dose or over... but you must have legit equipona dose right and then 600 will be ok ,, if the equipona is hlf way bunk or balonie then you may think you take 600mg and in reslity you take 120 mg which wont do nothing

gh15 approved

alright so equipona will be...1000-1200 mgs of  Strango  equipona  weekly plus 20 ius of gh daily ...low test around 150mg

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2011, 08:07:11 AM »

alright so equipona will be...1000-1200 mgs of  Strango  equipona  weekly plus 20 ius of gh daily ...low test around 150mg

Damn wouldn't that much equipose turn your blood into sludge  ???

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2011, 08:54:02 AM »
Damn wouldn't that much equipose turn your blood into sludge  ???

Nah, I woulnd't stress it.  I've been running a gram of EQ for 8+ weeks now.  If you do have some concern, just check your blood pressure.  It's a quick procedure that can save a lot of headache.  Check blood pressure every 4-8 weeks and you'll know if your body is g2g on that dose.

Preventative maintanence... safety first kids   :D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2011, 08:55:15 AM »
i've ran more eq than that before with deca and my hematocrit stayed in the normal range. drink grapefruit juice every morning.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2011, 02:20:18 PM »

gh15 approved

How long you think equipona is effective for before the gains/slow or stop? With  the ester  being a long one does it not start to accumulate over the weeks and cause problems?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2011, 02:22:27 PM »
eq takes like, 2 months before it kicks in and you can feel the real intense pumps. couldn't run it alongside an oral because the pumps would get so bad

Swlabr

« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2011, 02:31:11 PM »
Trenbolona is wonderful, I don't see how one can mutate without it: every day I see more veins appearing everywhere on my body - I didn't even know these veins existed before my trenbolona adventure! I can't stop looking in the mirror because every day my physique becomes thicker and leaner. I just smile and thank god silently, lol.

Trenbolona makes me feel like a god in the gym. I just don't get tired - I literally have to force myself to leave the gym because otherwise I'd stay there for hours just pumping and pumping. And no, I'm not lifting light, I literally rep previous 1RM without even breaking a sweat. ;D

NO TRENBOLONA NO BODYBUILD!

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2011, 03:10:58 PM »
eq takes like, 2 months before it kicks in and you can feel the real intense pumps. couldn't run it alongside an oral because the pumps would get so bad

Bollocks, I know I'm taking eq within 2 days, not 2 months.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2011, 03:21:16 PM »
bodybuilding is the drugs

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2011, 03:46:02 PM »
Nah, I woulnd't stress it.  I've been running a gram of EQ for 8+ weeks now.  If you do have some concern, just check your blood pressure.  It's a quick procedure that can save a lot of headache.  Check blood pressure every 4-8 weeks and you'll know if your body is g2g on that dose.

Preventative maintanence... safety first kids   :D

Made my blood pressure and anxiety sky rocket doesn't agree with me. I use masteron instead. The time I did use eq I loved it. Besides the sides.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2011, 04:42:58 PM »
Bollocks, I know I'm taking eq within 2 days, not 2 months.

you running boldenone base or something?