Author Topic: TRENless mutation  (Read 27040 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: TRENless mutation
« Reply #100 on: November 25, 2011, 06:28:29 AM »
so L.L. was gimmick,,,,this slinpimp is real guy ,,,,old pics shredded ,,nxlabs rep was gimmick,,,big guy tho.

L.L

« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2011, 06:51:00 AM »
so L.L. was gimmick,,,,this slinpimp is real guy ,,,,old pics shredded ,,nxlabs rep was gimmick,,,big guy tho.

no gimmick here...l.l. was my old username....i  was sponsored by nx labs back in 2007...shredded pics from tha phootshoot is me , the bloated pic is me also 2008 offseason..same guy..same face.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #102 on: November 25, 2011, 06:52:54 AM »
no gimmick here...l.l. was my old username....i  was sponsored by nx labs back in 2007...shredded pics from tha phootshoot is me , the bloated pic is me also 2008 offseason..same guy..same face.
cleared up,,,ok sorry ,yes sick pics then saw them,,nx sponsored our boy here matt t,,,same time?

L.L

« Reply #103 on: November 25, 2011, 06:57:39 AM »
cleared up,,,ok sorry ,yes sick pics then saw them,,nx sponsored our boy here matt t,,,same time?

i think Matt was a year  before me.. isn he the ( light skin)  black fella? when i was there it was me , some Canadian fitness model named Andy ( cant remeber his last name) , IFBB PROs  Lou Joseph  and Santana Moss before they turned pro...well , i think Lou was a PRO already.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2011, 06:59:37 AM »

i think Matt was a year  before me.. isn he the ( light skin)  black fella? when i was there it was me , some Canadian fitness model named Andy ( cant remeber his last name) , IFBB PROs  Lou Joseph  and Santana Moss before they turned pro...well , i think Lou was a PRO already.
yeah matt was light skinned ,,,there out of buissness?lou joseph was a beast no doubt.

L.L

« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2011, 07:00:06 AM »
slinpimp go eq and primo both same time

1g prim+600-1g eq if we talking mutation ofc

thanks dawg, will definitely do this

L.L

« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2011, 07:06:04 AM »
yeah matt was light skinned ,,,there out of buissness?lou joseph was a beast no doubt.

I dont know..I havent talked ot those guys in years..

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2011, 08:33:04 AM »
I canīt see your pic slinpimp...is it my browser? my mind? the tren? or is it gone?
MIRAGETROPIN

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2011, 09:09:22 AM »
what's the deal with Tren and hairloss ?

A friend of mine..Competitive BBer with tons of knowledge, tells me that hair loss is unavoidable on tren. And he's got me looking at my fkng head in the mirror 40 times a day since he said that (up from my usual 25)...and I don't see a thing, but now I'm tripping....bald in UNACCEPTABLE..fuck that noise

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #109 on: November 25, 2011, 09:16:08 AM »

No one,
Is there any reson of 15 IU of GH..specially for noun compateter...why not spend that money on quality AAS..
would like to hear your opinion about the GH

gh used in conjunction with anabolics will gives a look and an extra dimension to a physique that anabolics alone will never create.

i think good gains can be made on as little as 4-6iu of gh a day. how much gh you'll want to use is entirely a personal choice. but with gh, the more you use the better it works.

i think gh is the greatest compound to ever happen to anyone who has any interest in their own health. its benefits are countless. and it just so happens to build slabs of muscle and give a 'look' you could never otherwise achieve without it.

b

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2011, 09:24:27 AM »

A friend of mine..Competitive BBer with tons of knowledge, tells me that hair loss is unavoidable on tren. And he's got me looking at my fkng head in the mirror 40 times a day since he said that (up from my usual 25)...and I don't see a thing, but now I'm tripping....bald in UNACCEPTABLE..fuck that noise

You've been using gear for 20-30 years and haven't lost any hair. I wouldn't worry about it.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: November 25, 2011, 09:25:12 AM »

this also freaks me out. I panic if I think I could lose my hair. Bald is a horrible look for me. So far no hair loss on anything though, including tren. Any of the your family bald?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 25, 2011, 09:26:37 AM »
You've been using gear for 20-30 years and haven't lost any hair. I wouldn't worry about it.

I have ?? gee....that's news to me..but thanks for filling me in  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 25, 2011, 09:36:09 AM »
this also freaks me out. I panic if I think I could lose my hair. Bald is a horrible look for me. So far no hair loss on anything though, including tren. Any of the your family bald?

Not really...receding hairlines on a few, nothing drastic...but nobody is BALD..not a one.  And I'm with you...I have an ugly dome..i just shaved my head a month ago and thank god its growing back...I would look horrible bald.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #114 on: November 25, 2011, 09:51:32 AM »
Not really...receding hairlines on a few, nothing drastic...but nobody is BALD..not a one.  And I'm with you...I have an ugly dome..i just shaved my head a month ago and thank god its growing back...I would look horrible bald.

go to the drug board lyquid has many views on this and i think he discusses drug cycles that sped it,caused it,stopped it,,,

L.L

« Reply #115 on: November 25, 2011, 10:10:50 AM »

lol..yeah , i hear you on that..some guys can rock the bald look but fuck it , I'm a Dago , i have a full head of black hair...I never noticed any hair loss from tren . shit, i never experienced  any sides other than libido issues this time around that im in my early 30's ( 31)  , reason why i wont touch it again...if baldness runs in your family it wil fuck you up thats for sure...

L.L

« Reply #116 on: November 25, 2011, 10:12:09 AM »
I canīt see your pic slinpimp...is it my browser? my mind? the tren? or is it gone?

it is there, mang ..on page 4..

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #117 on: November 25, 2011, 10:17:56 AM »
Now I see it dawg. Impressive. Better up my gh... ;)
MIRAGETROPIN

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #118 on: November 25, 2011, 10:19:50 AM »

No one,
Is there any reson of 15 IU of GH..specially for noun compateter...why not spend that money on quality AAS..
would like to hear your opinion about the GH

THE THING IS IF YOU CAN AFFORD 15IU OF GH YOU CAN ALREADY AFFORD THE AAS...HENCE USE BOTH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #119 on: November 25, 2011, 10:23:31 AM »
I did a tren only cylce once for a contest,because I had ran out of everything else at the time.............had dick problems for months afterwards.

Thank God that "Mr. Happy" is once again smiling!  :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 25, 2011, 10:47:31 AM »
I did a tren only cylce once for a contest,because I had ran out of everything else at the time.............had dick problems for months afterwards.

Thank God that "Mr. Happy" is once again smiling!  :)

That's one thing about gear advice...It's all over the damn place..... GH15 says tren makes you horny as hell

L.L

« Reply #121 on: November 25, 2011, 10:47:55 AM »
Now I see it dawg. Impressive. Better up my gh... ;)

hahaha..for sure...the more GH the better..shit, speaking of ..do any of you guys know or seen pics of Swiper12..mothefucker all he does is 2-3 g of test weekly  , lots of gh  ( 10-15) and looks insane....he throws an oral every now and then for 5 weeks or so and stays on t3 all year around....homeboy also cruises on 1g of test per week ..lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 25, 2011, 10:50:43 AM »
That's one thing about gear advice...It's all over the damn place..... GH15 says tren makes you horny as hell
I`m always horny and still was while on the tren,but hard ons weren`t nearly as hard,and it took a while to get aroused enough to get it up and keep it up during sex .  :'(

L.L

« Reply #123 on: November 25, 2011, 10:52:34 AM »

Thank God that "Mr. Happy" is once again smiling!  :)

same here....I ran it years ago and was fine ,not horny as hell  but could still keep a hard on without a problem....tried it again  recently and fuck i could get hard but  in 3 minutes i would  lose interest in sex....i stopped last sunday  and  Mr happy is back in full effect....another reason i like short ester they leave your system ASAP...as far as tren making people horny is an individual thing...some swear it is better than test in term of libido ..in my case test is king

There are 2 things i will never come off from :
1.test
2.hcg

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 25, 2011, 10:59:44 AM »
Test is best!  :)