Author Topic: MindSpin Owned!  (Read 12184 times)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Re: MindSpin Owned!
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2011, 01:40:50 PM »
Doesn't matter how tall a fighter is or what his reach is because these things aren't considered for WEIGHT classes.

All that matters is how much one weighs at the weigh-in.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Hes a bigger framed guy fighting smaller framed fighters. And he weighs 195= on fight day, doesnt matter what he was a day a month a year earlier. He always the bigger fighter period.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2011, 12:41:09 PM »
Just going off the top of my head, but I believe he was no bigger than Fitch when they fought..  and pretty much the same with Koz.  GSP dismatled both.

So do you think that GSP should gain weight to fight at 185 all while losing the speed and agility that come with being lighter?

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2011, 04:42:06 PM »
Just going off the top of my head, but I believe he was no bigger than Fitch when they fought..  and pretty much the same with Koz.  GSP dismatled both.

So do you think that GSP should gain weight to fight at 185 all while losing the speed and agility that come with being lighter?

He'd be the one getting bullied and pummeled at 185. And thats exactly why fighters cut weight, to make things easier. So no, I dont think GSP has the balls to move up a weight class.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2011, 01:15:24 PM »
Bullshit, he weighs more like 195 on fight day, is always taller and always has the reach advantage. And those right there my friend are FACTS

LOL.  Again, your facts are wrong.  Thiago Alves cuts down from over 200lbs.  Josh Koschek is the same height as GSP (5'10").  John Fitch is taller at 6'0".  Jake Shields is also 6' and has fought at 185.  Dan Hardy also 6'.

Do you just get out of bed every morning and just start making up shit?  LMAO. 
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2011, 01:17:29 PM »
He'd be the one getting bullied and pummeled at 185. And thats exactly why fighters cut weight, to make things easier. So no, I dont think GSP has the balls to move up a weight class.

How stupid are you?  Do you think GSP is the only fighter that cuts weight?  With the exception of BJ Pen, every fighter that GSP has fought, weighed more than 170 on fight day ::)
w