Author Topic: who believes 9/11 was as inside job  (Read 133769 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: who believes 9/11 was as inside job
« Reply #150 on: August 21, 2013, 02:28:09 PM »
And you prove it by what? Official theory has all the evidence it needs to be truth, but where is all the evidence from foil hat morons? There is none. Not even one, do you understand? There is 0 evidence, nothing whatsoever. Only claims and lies. For example, look at the 9/11 videos and point out just one real explosion, with the shockwave at the speed more than 1000 meters per second. Just one. You would be first man in the mankind able to do so. And still all the foil hat morons claim that twin towers were victime of controlled demolition by explosives? Explosions with no shockwave, no flash, no bang whatsoever, not even braking windows? What kind of explosion is that? All explosives make shockwave which travels supersonic speed, usually many times faster than the speed of sound, up to 15000 meters per second, and you fucking hear that sound, because debris flyes with the equal speed, braking sound barrier. Not it the WTC, where is no sound, no shockwave, not any kind of blast, no flying debris, no braking windows, not any sign about the explosion not in the building, and not in the rubble after collapse. That my friend, is against every fucking law of physics which all those visible and audio evidence are based on. Try to explain that by your own words? Thermite, nanothermite? Yes, but where is those tons of 3000°C liguid metal which is spakling like hell and brighter than sun? Where all that goes?

What "evidence" has the media disclosed?  ::) And you're an explosives expert now?  :D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: August 28, 2013, 12:52:27 AM »
What "evidence" has the media disclosed?  ::) And you're an explosives expert now?  :D

You want to talk about evidence? That's fine, because I also want to talk abut the evidence. When I google abut the matter, I find all the evidence I need to figure out, that foil hat morons are bullshitting with their conspiracy theories. I also see from the videos and pictures taken from 9/11, that their theories are fucking stupid, and impossible. I do not have acces any different information than you have, but I have a brains to evaluate the information I find, while you need bunch of foil hats explain it to you. I have ask this plenty of times: Please point out even 1 real explosion from any video material taken from 9/11. No one on this planet has been able to do that. Why? Because there is no explosions at all. Nothing what so ever. And yes, I am expert, compared to you. Why? I know that all explosives are chemical compounds and that they all are very reactive for open fire. These are plain and simple facts, which anyone should know.

There is not even one explosive, which you can leave in open fire and expect it will go of by schedule. That is complete impossible task to do, but wait, there is more: You have to install explosives in the space, which will be hit by the passenger jet, which spill there tons of kerosene and fires it. It is evident that collapse starts from the floor hit by the plane, so charges have to be in that same space. How exactly they survive the impact and the fire?  Are you a member of that club of complete morons, who think that the plane were there inside the house in one piece, parked on its landing gears? How do your explosives would survive in crash which make this hole in the building? Do you understand how ridiculous it is to claim, that explosives can survive after facing forces like that? And still, there is idiots who claims that the space in WTC 1 & 2 where the planes hit, was filled with hunders of tons of explosives, which maintain working and bring the tower down after the crash and 56 minutes in open fire. If someone would be trying to tell this scenario regarding anything else but 9/11, you would be laughing at him and tell he is stupid fucking moron, but with 9/11 you buy it without second thought.  

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 28, 2013, 04:56:56 PM »
You want to talk about evidence? That's fine, because I also want to talk abut the evidence. When I google abut the matter, I find all the evidence I need to figure out, that foil hat morons are bullshitting with their conspiracy theories. I also see from the videos and pictures taken from 9/11, that their theories are fucking stupid, and impossible. I do not have acces any different information than you have, but I have a brains to evaluate the information I find, while you need bunch of foil hats explain it to you. I have ask this plenty of times: Please point out even 1 real explosion from any video material taken from 9/11. No one on this planet has been able to do that. Why? Because there is no explosions at all. Nothing what so ever. And yes, I am expert, compared to you. Why? I know that all explosives are chemical compounds and that they all are very reactive for open fire. These are plain and simple facts, which anyone should know.

There is not even one explosive, which you can leave in open fire and expect it will go of by schedule. That is complete impossible task to do, but wait, there is more: You have to install explosives in the space, which will be hit by the passenger jet, which spill there tons of kerosene and fires it. It is evident that collapse starts from the floor hit by the plane, so charges have to be in that same space. How exactly they survive the impact and the fire?  Are you a member of that club of complete morons, who think that the plane were there inside the house in one piece, parked on its landing gears? How do your explosives would survive in crash which make this hole in the building? Do you understand how ridiculous it is to claim, that explosives can survive after facing forces like that? And still, there is idiots who claims that the space in WTC 1 & 2 where the planes hit, was filled with hunders of tons of explosives, which maintain working and bring the tower down after the crash and 56 minutes in open fire. If someone would be trying to tell this scenario regarding anything else but 9/11, you would be laughing at him and tell he is stupid fucking moron, but with 9/11 you buy it without second thought.  

you fool lol I never claimed it was 'demolished' or even 'never happened' like these 'foiled hat' clowns you're always bibbling about , all I mean was that there were some shady dealings that went down between Mossad and cia leading up to it, and there were people employed by the state department who knew this was going to happen and simply didn't or weren't able to prevent it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #153 on: August 28, 2013, 08:50:58 PM »
you fool lol I never claimed it was 'demolished' or even 'never happened' like these 'foiled hat' clowns you're always bibbling about , all I mean was that there were some shady dealings that went down between Mossad and cia leading up to it, and there were people employed by the state department who knew this was going to happen and simply didn't or weren't able to prevent it.

And how do you know this?  Are you privy to the actual intelligence?

Of the thousands of threats that have to be investigated each day I don't doubt someone some where might have had clue on what was gong to happen.  But if they reacted to every threat we would have been Marshall law since 1945. 

It's a good suspicion to think they might have known for sure but didn't do anything.  But it will NEVER be proven. 

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 29, 2013, 09:10:14 PM »
And how do you know this?  Are you privy to the actual intelligence?

Of the thousands of threats that have to be investigated each day I don't doubt someone some where might have had clue on what was gong to happen.  But if they reacted to every threat we would have been Marshall law since 1945.  

It's a good suspicion to think they might have known for sure but didn't do anything.  But it will NEVER be proven.  

So are you saying it absolutely could not have been prevented?  ???  With the amount of intelligence and the amount of close operating surveillance all of the combined agencies do overseas, how were they able to miss a planned op of this magnitude involving well known criminals at that level? And are you aware of how much an operation of that size would cost and how difficult it would be to clandestinely cover your tracks ie electronically and monetarily and pull something like this off, especially when terrorists at this level are constantly being watched and followed by police and security forces and cant make a phone call without foreign contractors sitting outside their place in a van with a gsm interceptor listening to all his incoming and outgoing calls texts ect for months if not years. Not even mentioning Bin Laden being as well known by security forces WORLDWIDE as he was, like he wasn't being watched extremely closely :D

And with the thousands upon thousands of DoD contractors and even more multinational security forces constantly investigating terrorist groups round the clock comprehensively , ironically this one (which happened to be of this size and complexity) was completely missed. out of ALL the small in comparison and easily hidden terrorism plots they foil and tips they act on daily, why did they happen to miss this,  the largest and most complex terrorist operation in history...?

An act this expensive, this size and this complicated being pulled off 7000miles away would be a magnet for S.I. and set off alarms at everywhere. and blaming the all mighty airport security for this would be foolish, because we really know that it goes above and beyond that to a much higher level of government which makes proving something like this virtually impossible, and the truth sitting somewhere between my balls and madonnas crotch. This all being said you nor I will never know the real story.  

your opinion stance ALL depends on where you get your news from and there is just as much conjecture on both sides of debate that conveys no vestige of facts for either stance of 'who did it and why', and i tend to take what cnn says with a grain of salt (thats being generous), so what other sources of credible intel does this leave regular civilians with?
maybe conversing with former state department contractors or anyone with a SSBI or NACLC for that matter could be a an effective way to concentrate your very own opinion using the info you gather and not one from the six oclock news. awaken your brain from your long slumber ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 30, 2013, 06:57:37 AM »
Of course I am not saying it couldn't have been prevented.

Your arguments carry no weight as they are based on assumption:

We should have known because of "______________"

If that's the case then there should never be any intelligence failures. 

But theres more to it then your naive argument.

One of things that hindered our intelligence was how intelligence was processed and communicated between agencies prior to 911.  Do some research on it.   Imagine several agencies sorting through hundreds of bits of unrelated info, not talking to each other.  It's been well documented and what I am talking about will be easy for you to find.

911 was a massive intelligence failure.  Since then changes have been made that centralize intelligence allowing quicker interpretation and response.   

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 30, 2013, 08:14:05 PM »

One of things that hindered our intelligence was how intelligence was processed and communicated between agencies prior to 911.  Do some research on it.   Imagine several agencies sorting through hundreds of bits of unrelated info, not talking to each other.  It's been well documented and what I am talking about will be easy for you to find.

911 was a massive intelligence failure.  Since then changes have been made that centralize intelligence allowing quicker interpretation and response.   

Intelligence failure at what level of security clearance and between which specific parties? If you believe real documents disclosing top secret investigative information and recent admitted security failures of that magnitude would be available via google search to civilians for all to see I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn. I'm not implying you are wrong, merely showing distrust in internet sources and information that really can't be proven just speculated much like the other end of all other arguments. i'll do my own research to verify the authenticity of these sources. However, information that I highly doubt is available as to who profited from the operation and the purpose of it would be great (if you could be so kind)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2013, 08:28:56 AM »
Intelligence failure at what level of security clearance and between which specific parties? If you believe real documents disclosing top secret investigative information and recent admitted security failures of that magnitude would be available via google search to civilians for all to see I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn. I'm not implying you are wrong, merely showing distrust in internet sources and information that really can't be proven just speculated much like the other end of all other arguments. i'll do my own research to verify the authenticity of these sources. However, information that I highly doubt is available as to who profited from the operation and the purpose of it would be great (if you could be so kind)

It's pretty well documented.  Just check it out.  Rivalries between agencies caused a severe lack of communication and disclosure.  That's part of the intelligence failure along with with an overall cold war like approach.   Not to mention the whole transponder/secondary radar push in the 90's that led to the dismantling of many primary radars in the interior of the US.   

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2013, 11:22:54 AM »

Holy shit, man. You can say that again.

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #159 on: July 15, 2015, 03:47:17 AM »
by whom....the President at the time was not aware of anything???   Unless he was playing dumb.....Not he really is just dumb!!!

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 16, 2015, 01:47:03 PM »
by whom....the President at the time was not aware of anything???   Unless he was playing dumb.....Not he really is just dumb!!!

prolly had knowledge of the possibility of it happening, maybe was just told to let it go...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: July 17, 2015, 06:19:59 AM »
prolly had knowledge of the possibility of it happening, maybe was just told to let it go...

I start to believe this nonsense at that moment, when anyone can point out even one explosion from any original 9/11 videos to prove that it was controlled demolition. Until that moment, please shut the fuck up.

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #162 on: August 06, 2015, 04:47:27 PM »

"W"...was not only dumb, but could manage the whole team...... :'(

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 18, 2015, 06:53:34 PM »
I start to believe this nonsense at that moment, when anyone can point out even one explosion from any original 9/11 videos to prove that it was controlled demolition. Until that moment, please shut the fuck up.

Why did firefighters claim they saw explosions in the lower floors etc. dude you refuse to believe anything except what you are fed by government media so why even bother with you lol.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: August 28, 2015, 01:23:05 AM »
Why did firefighters claim they saw explosions in the lower floors etc. dude you refuse to believe anything except what you are fed by government media so why even bother with you lol.

In situation like that, there is no one who actually can swore what he saw. There were all kind of debris falling down from the point of impact, which was 300 meters above the ground. If you drop TV or computer monitor (there wasn't flat screen at that era)from that height, it seem to be an explosion, but it isn't. What you must understand about this matter is the fact, that you can't hide explosions, and it is proved fact that the collapse start at the floor which plane was hit. If collapse start from that floor, there has to be explosions at that height. Not even one foil hat idiot has been able to point out even one explosion from any video material about the 9/11, so it proves that there wasn't any. It would be easiest way to prove their clams, so why they doesn't use the opportunity? BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ANY EXPLOSIONS, and that prove they are just liars. It is simple as that. You can't prove lies to be a facts, because you don't have any evidence for the imaginary stories.   ;D

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2015, 03:15:35 PM »
In situation like that, there is no one who actually can swore what he saw. There were all kind of debris falling down from the point of impact, which was 300 meters above the ground. If you drop TV or computer monitor (there wasn't flat screen at that era)from that height, it seem to be an explosion, but it isn't. What you must understand about this matter is the fact, that you can't hide explosions, and it is proved fact that the collapse start at the floor which plane was hit. If collapse start from that floor, there has to be explosions at that height. Not even one foil hat idiot has been able to point out even one explosion from any video material about the 9/11, so it proves that there wasn't any. It would be easiest way to prove their clams, so why they doesn't use the opportunity? BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ANY EXPLOSIONS, and that prove they are just liars. It is simple as that. You can't prove lies to be a facts, because you don't have any evidence for the imaginary stories.   ;D

:D ::)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: September 02, 2015, 12:52:53 AM »
:D ::)

Just take your time and prove otherwise?

Sorry, I didn't remember that foil hats are highly allergic to evidence..

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 12, 2015, 01:00:59 PM »
Ropo, do you believe that the Patriots purposely deflated footballs below the allowable limit?
Ropo does not believe in conspiracies. There are no conspiracies. Humans are not capable of this.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: September 14, 2015, 11:51:02 PM »
Ropo does not believe in conspiracies. There are no conspiracies. Humans are not capable of this.

If you can prove conspiracy, I believe it. I have never seen that happen, and I bet I never will, because those who are cooking up these "internet conspiracies" are the most stupidest humans on earth. The easiest way to shut the mouth of the conspiracy theorist, is ask him to show the evidence. It never happens. And this you should see even by yourself, without me pointing out all those ridiculous fuck ups in the theory. Like 9/11 and the "controlled demolition" without anything which would even faintly resemble an explosion. They blasted those towers down with the hundreds of tons of explosives, but not breaking any windows while doing it? You have to understand that it isn't my fault that you guys are incapable to cook up better theories. It is your own fault, because you try to do it with the insufficient brain capacity, so all you can present is childish crap. Here is some pointers to help you:

1. "I cant believe this" is crappy argument. You cant base you case on that kind of crap.
2. You have to have some concrete evidence to build your case on. Without that is better just the shut your mouth.
3. Concrete evidence cant  be some cooked up shit, it has to be real life fact.

;D

Bigblackstallion

• Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: September 20, 2015, 09:55:45 PM »
Anybody with a thinking brain knows this was was a NEO-CON master plan filled with holes that the Media will not talk about.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: September 21, 2015, 01:41:15 PM »
Anybody with a thinking brain knows this was was a NEO-CON master plan filled with holes that the Media will not talk about.

Anybody with a blind faith will believe that crap without even realizing that there is no evidence what so ever to be found in that video. It has been proved by the two different study, that the "truth seeking foil hat morons" doesn't have any kind or criticism about the source of their information, and they seek information only among their own group. This way they stop themselves to see anything but foil hat crap. That proves so overwhelming stupidity, that as I have said plenty of times, it is impossible without having some kind of mental handicap. It is waste of time to try to  find a motive for conspiracy, which never have taken place. If it has, you would be able to point out some real explosions from the 9/11 videos, but in this reality where we live, there isn't any. Until you find some prove about the explosions, it is useless to continue with such a moronic arguments like that video presents.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #171 on: September 21, 2015, 02:06:02 PM »
If we could say for sure there were explosions, what would it show?

???

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: September 22, 2015, 12:13:19 AM »
If we could say for sure there were explosions, what would it show?

???

To make it simple: No explosions = no controlled demolition = conspiracy theory = bullshit.  

Here is the main dilemma in it's simplicity. What the foil hat morons do, instead of proving those explosions by showing them from the videos, is inventing 1000 and 1 imaginary ways to make controlled demolition without any explosion. I have seen all of that crap over and over again, but never even one real explosion at the video material about the 9/11. How this is possible?

There is no explosions, and therefore it wasn't controlled demolition. Any other tiny bit of the theory is completely futile because of this fact. In the real world it has been proved with 100% accuracy that there wasn't any ridiculous conspiracy at the 9/11, but these dorks are too stupid to realize that, so they keep stirring this bowl of shit hoping that something pops on the surface. This is called a "blind faith", because there is no such power on this earth which would make the foil hat morons change their vision about the matter. They are completely blind to any evidence, any bit of truth, if it doesn't feed their prejudices. To put it in one word, they are crazy. It is simple as that.

Let's play this bit further? What the foil hat thinks is this:

No explosions = there has to be other way = thermite = problem solved? Well the termite is liquid, and it is insanely hot, which make it glow insanely bright, so it would be overpowered the sun and make the towers look like flare torches. Did you see it in the videos?
No explosions = can't be a bomb = can't be a thermite= it has to be nuclear bomb below the building = no explosion = no radiation = no nuclear device. All the radiation at the ground zero was from the emergency door signs which are made to glow in the dark.
No explosions = can't be a bomb = can't be a thermite = can't be a  nuclear device = It has to be missile hitting the buildings at the first place = missile, like cruising missile is tiny, only 5 meters long and unable to carry even enough of fuel for those kerosene flashes what we saw.
Do I need to go further? These morons are pulling these theories from their ass as fast as sane people can shot them down, so this is never ending story. Why? Because there isn't those explosions at the video. That is the main fact, and everything else is invented to avoid the situation where you have to admit, that it is a fact.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #173 on: September 23, 2015, 09:04:30 PM »
To make it simple: No explosions = no controlled demolition = conspiracy theory = bullshit.  

Here is the main dilemma in it's simplicity. What the foil hat morons do, instead of proving those explosions by showing them from the videos, is inventing 1000 and 1 imaginary ways to make controlled demolition without any explosion. I have seen all of that crap over and over again, but never even one real explosion at the video material about the 9/11. How this is possible?

There is no explosions, and therefore it wasn't controlled demolition. Any other tiny bit of the theory is completely futile because of this fact. In the real world it has been proved with 100% accuracy that there wasn't any ridiculous conspiracy at the 9/11, but these dorks are too stupid to realize that, so they keep stirring this bowl of shit hoping that something pops on the surface. This is called a "blind faith", because there is no such power on this earth which would make the foil hat morons change their vision about the matter. They are completely blind to any evidence, any bit of truth, if it doesn't feed their prejudices. To put it in one word, they are crazy. It is simple as that.

Let's play this bit further? What the foil hat thinks is this:

No explosions = there has to be other way = thermite = problem solved? Well the termite is liquid, and it is insanely hot, which make it glow insanely bright, so it would be overpowered the sun and make the towers look like flare torches. Did you see it in the videos?
No explosions = can't be a bomb = can't be a thermite= it has to be nuclear bomb below the building = no explosion = no radiation = no nuclear device. All the radiation at the ground zero was from the emergency door signs which are made to glow in the dark.
No explosions = can't be a bomb = can't be a thermite = can't be a  nuclear device = It has to be missile hitting the buildings at the first place = missile, like cruising missile is tiny, only 5 meters long and unable to carry even enough of fuel for those kerosene flashes what we saw.
Do I need to go further? These morons are pulling these theories from their ass as fast as sane people can shot them down, so this is never ending story. Why? Because there isn't those explosions at the video. That is the main fact, and everything else is invented to avoid the situation where you have to admit, that it is a fact.

I don't know much about the science, but I do know there's tons of conflict with it.  So there's no way I can act like I know better.

The impossible dream of seeing it figured out (the question of explosives use), though, just won't happen.  Good luck with pinning anything on anyone, even if it could happen.  I can't imagine any information appearing that could be so strong, given that it isn't under investigation.

In any case it is a worthless pursuit.  A waste of energy to follow that question, unless you think there's real reason to chase your tail.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: September 25, 2015, 03:07:08 AM »
I don't know much about the science, but I do know there's tons of conflict with it.  So there's no way I can act like I know better.

The impossible dream of seeing it figured out (the question of explosives use), though, just won't happen.  Good luck with pinning anything on anyone, even if it could happen.  I can't imagine any information appearing that could be so strong, given that it isn't under investigation.

In any case it is a worthless pursuit.  A waste of energy to follow that question, unless you think there's real reason to chase your tail.

What ever. Fact is that it has been proved over and over again that there wasn't any explosions at all. That has been written in the official report, and all that is based on real life evidence. Then there is bunch of idiots who deny these evidences, but doesn't even try to prove otherwise. If you do not see how they fool you, no one can help you. Fact is that there is plenty of evidence which prove what really happen, and there is plenty of claims about the things which has no evidence at all. Which one you are willing to believe?