Author Topic: who believes 9/11 was as inside job  (Read 134403 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: who believes 9/11 was as inside job
« Reply #175 on: September 25, 2015, 05:13:56 PM »
What ever. Fact is that it has been proved over and over again that there wasn't any explosions at all. That has been written in the official report, and all that is based on real life evidence. Then there is bunch of idiots who deny these evidences, but doesn't even try to prove otherwise. If you do not see how they fool you, no one can help you. Fact is that there is plenty of evidence which prove what really happen, and there is plenty of claims about the things which has no evidence at all. Which one you are willing to believe?

No.  Nobody's fooling me.  That's the advantage in admitting to myself that I can't possibly know.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: September 25, 2015, 06:12:02 PM »
Did Osama even care if the towers fell?

No!

Flying planes into the buildings was the mission end of story. A very SYMBOLIC act which would cause many deaths but the message it would send was WAY more important than the death toll.

The towers falling was a BONUS but nothing more. They didn't know if they would fall and didn't really care. Hitting the towers was enough to call the mission a total success.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #177 on: September 25, 2015, 06:32:26 PM »
Did Osama even care if the towers fell?

No!

Flying planes into the buildings was the mission end of story. A very SYMBOLIC act which would cause many deaths but the message it would send was WAY more important than the death toll.

The towers falling was a BONUS but nothing more. They didn't know if they would fall and didn't really care. Hitting the towers was enough to call the mission a total success.

I think the concern is that Americans would have been the ones behind it.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: September 27, 2015, 03:52:42 AM »
I think the concern is that Americans would have been the ones behind it.

But only fools and incredibly stupid people think so. They are called the foil hat morons who, referring the recent study, are the scum of the earth..

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: September 27, 2015, 09:03:05 AM »
how could anyone NOT at least question the official story based on the fact they stated phone calls were made at 30,000ft back in 2001????

WTF??? Cellphones NEVER worked at altitude..

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #180 on: September 27, 2015, 09:13:00 AM »
But only fools and incredibly stupid people think so. They are called the foil hat morons who, referring the recent study, are the scum of the earth..

Remember we were on the subject of explosives and what that is supposed to say.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #181 on: September 27, 2015, 09:47:38 AM »
how could anyone NOT at least question the official story based on the fact they stated phone calls were made at 30,000ft back in 2001????

I think the belief is/was that it would be jumping from tower to tower, but it wouldn't necessarily mean that a call of some undetermined length couldn't be connected.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: September 27, 2015, 10:37:58 AM »

This is exactly what I meant when I said that "only fools and incredibly stupid people think so. They are called the foil hat morons who, referring the recent study, are the scum of the earth.." What do you think, did those hijacked aeroplanes flight at 30 000ft all the time, until they were dropped on the buildings? And who exactly say that you can't use your phone at that altitude?   http://www.911myths.com/html/mobiles_at_altitude.html

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 03, 2015, 04:22:48 PM »
Just take your time and prove otherwise?

Sorry, I didn't remember that foil hats are highly allergic to evidence..

Twin Towers insured for terrorist attacks weeks before 9/11.

Billions of dollars missing from basement vaults of Twin Towers, no monies ever recovered in the debris.

Fast tracked the Patriot Act into Law, allowing recording and analyzing of all communications within the United States.

Catalyst for Iraqi War along with confirmed reports of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD/never found or confirmed).

Billions of dollars profited by government contractors, Halliburton being the forerunner.

NORAD never gave orders to scramble interceptors, which violates SOP when any aircraft deviates from course with no response for 1 minute.

Thousands of architects, engineers, LEOs and firefighters giving eye witness accounts and scientific proof that contradicts official story.

Tell me again how this wasn't an job?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #184 on: October 04, 2015, 07:52:12 AM »
This is exactly what I meant when I said that "only fools and incredibly stupid people think so. They are called the foil hat morons who, referring the recent study, are the scum of the earth.." What do you think, did those hijacked aeroplanes flight at 30 000ft all the time, until they were dropped on the buildings? And who exactly say that you can't use your phone at that altitude?   http://www.911myths.com/html/mobiles_at_altitude.html

I flew a lot for my job back then.  Just for shits and giggles I tried to make several calls with my cell phone from 20-30K feet, it NEVER worked.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: October 04, 2015, 11:23:09 PM »
Twin Towers insured for terrorist attacks weeks before 9/11.

Billions of dollars missing from basement vaults of Twin Towers, no monies ever recovered in the debris.

Fast tracked the Patriot Act into Law, allowing recording and analyzing of all communications within the United States.

Catalyst for Iraqi War along with confirmed reports of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD/never found or confirmed).

Billions of dollars profited by government contractors, Halliburton being the forerunner.

NORAD never gave orders to scramble interceptors, which violates SOP when any aircraft deviates from course with no response for 1 minute.

Thousands of architects, engineers, LEOs and firefighters giving eye witness accounts and scientific proof that contradicts official story.

Tell me again how this wasn't an job?

Why all this bullshit, when all what you need to do is point out even one real explosion at the video material of the 9/11 attack? Before you do that, it is complete futile to continue with the imaginary things which follows the so called "controlled demolition". Either point out even one real explosion, or explain why it is so difficult to do so? Is this really too much for you? Really?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 05, 2015, 04:28:03 PM »
Why all this bullshit, when all what you need to do is point out even one real explosion at the video material of the 9/11 attack? Before you do that, it is complete futile to continue with the imaginary things which follows the so called "controlled demolition". Either point out even one real explosion, or explain why it is so difficult to do so? Is this really too much for you? Really?

So none of what I just fed you is factual? lol..

owned.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: October 06, 2015, 03:46:38 AM »
So none of what I just fed you is factual? lol..

owned.

Maybe in the childish mind of yours, because you are an idiot. In real life it is a fact, that no one has been able to point out even one real explosion from any 9/11 video. And it remains to be a fact until somebody do it, no matter what insane brats from the poor ass trailer park think about it. Exactly when you will learn that you have to prove me wrong, words of the stupid child isn't enough  ;D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 06, 2015, 01:28:26 PM »
Whether it was Osama or Bush the fact is

THE TOWERS DIDNT HAVE TO FALL.THEY JUST HAD TO GET HIT BY PLANES.

The majority of those who died were above the impact zones and they still would have died if the towers didn't fall and everything that happened after the event still would of happened.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #189 on: October 07, 2015, 04:25:36 AM »
Whether it was Osama or Bush the fact is

THE TOWERS DIDNT HAVE TO FALL.THEY JUST HAD TO GET HIT BY PLANES.

The majority of those who died were above the impact zones and they still would have died if the towers didn't fall and everything that happened after the event still would of happened

Nothing could be further from the truth, though.  Above all else, it couldn't be held as a gauge by nearly every person, for whatever reason that is, to personally conclude whether or not it was an 'inside' job. 

That's huge.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: October 07, 2015, 09:52:21 AM »
Nothing could be further from the truth, though.  Above all else, it couldn't be held as a gauge by nearly every person, for whatever reason that is, to personally conclude whether or not it was an 'inside' job. 

That's huge.
It could be argued that the war in Afghanistan would have started simply from the attack on the pentagon resulting in 187 deaths.

I think bush would have started the Iraq war eventually no matter what the catalyst.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #191 on: October 07, 2015, 10:31:30 AM »
It could be argued that the war in Afghanistan would have started simply from the attack on the pentagon resulting in 187 deaths.

The fact that the plot existed and that the terrorists were taking actions needed to see it come alive, would have went a long way toward doing that.

I think bush would have started the Iraq war eventually no matter what the catalyst.

I agree.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: February 28, 2016, 01:21:43 PM »
Hey ropo the RETARD please explain this video then, RETAAAAARRRRDDOOOOOOO!!!!!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: February 28, 2016, 08:17:16 PM »
Where did "the buildings collapsed at freefall speed" baloney come from?

Looking at raw footage from the day it is clear that the people who jumped out fell a LOT faster than the buildings collapsed.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #194 on: February 29, 2016, 09:00:50 AM »
Did you even understood the video you moronic piece of shit? The video is about science, you f@#$ turd, how could 15 floors bring down 90 floors to it's base, do you understand you moron?

For the first time in recorded human history, fire, better yet, OFFICE FIRE, brought down, not one, not two but 3  buildings made of steel and concrete. How can people like you and ROPO THE RETARD keep breathing the same air as the rest of humanity and stand by the official story that mind you, it took less money to investigate that the Lewinsky case back with Bill Clinton(google it), and be so oblivious to scientific facts that it stares you in the face by just looking at the videos.

So pleeaaase ROPO show us some youtube videos where fire have brought down skyscrapers on is foot print just by fire, we will be waiting for such videos so I can chew my own words. Please ROPO prove me wrong.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #195 on: February 29, 2016, 12:47:35 PM »
Perhaps, by the same logic, someone can show a video where a fully fueled jet slammed into a 100 story building at the same speed and it didn't collapse.

Which.... whether it did or didn't STILL wouldn't prove anything by logic alone.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: February 29, 2016, 01:15:33 PM »
Did you even understood the video you moronic piece of shit? The video is about science, you f@#$ turd, how could 15 floors bring down 90 floors to it's base, do you understand you moron?

For the first time in recorded human history, fire, better yet, OFFICE FIRE, brought down, not one, not two but 3  buildings made of steel and concrete. How can people like you and ROPO THE RETARD keep breathing the same air as the rest of humanity and stand by the official story that mind you, it took less money to investigate that the Lewinsky case back with Bill Clinton(google it), and be so oblivious to scientific facts that it stares you in the face by just looking at the videos.

So pleeaaase ROPO show us some youtube videos where fire have brought down skyscrapers on is foot print just by fire, we will be waiting for such videos so I can chew my own words. Please ROPO prove me wrong.

Common sense says that isn't possible. But mainstream media tells us it is. Either way i don't buy the official story lol.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: February 29, 2016, 03:00:03 PM »
Again science, yes two jets, alleged full of airplane fuel torpedo against two building, burn up and set the twin towers on fire and brought them down, but please show us any youtube video  of a tall building coming down on it's foot print by fire. And  please explain to us retards according to you how the top 15 floors brought down 90 floors of concrete and steel, how the weigh of the 15 floors accelerated on free fall and compounded  the weight to be  able to push the weigh of the rest of the 90 floors that by common sense and  science would had offer resistance against the merely 15 floors on it way down if it weren't blown up from the inside, and mind you again that the tower grew in diameter  as those 15 floors were supposedly pushing down the rest of the 90 floors. Please explain to us in scientific term how could that be possible, we will wait.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #198 on: February 29, 2016, 03:03:39 PM »
Again science, yes two jets, alleged full of airplane fuel torpedo against two building, burn up and set the twin towesr on fire and brought them down, but please show us any youtube video  of a tall building coming down on it's foot print by fire. And  please explain to us retards according to you how the top 15 floors brought down 90 floors of concrete and steel, how the weigh of the 15 floors accelerated on free fall and compounded  the weight to be  able to push the weigh of the rest of the 90 floors that by common sense and  science would had offer resistance against the merely 15 floors on it way down if it weren't blown up from the inside, and mind you again that the tower grew in diameter  as those 15 floors were supposedly pushing down the rest of the 90 floors. Please explain to us in scientific term how could that be possible, we will wait.

Again LOGIC, specifically the LOGIC you are using, show me a video where a fuly loaded jet with passengers and fuel slam into a 100+ story building (of the exact same dimensions, construction, and materials along with the same atmospheric conditions etc.) going as fast as they did and the building doesn't come down.

OR show me using science, not rhetoric (which is what your post is) that account for the variables, known and unknown when a jet slams into a 100+ story building and why those specific buildings shouldn't have went down.

Or show actual tangible evidence, not more CT'er rhetoric, speculation or conjecture, that explosives where wired into the building and the planes where remotely controlled.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: February 29, 2016, 03:16:09 PM »
Here is your replica video, enjoy.  ;)

[ Invalid YouTube link ]9%2F11+replica