Author Topic: How Do You Think You'll Die?  (Read 16279 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: How Do You Think You'll Die?
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2011, 08:17:48 AM »
You shit and piss yourself.

Correct.

If you have an empty bladder and colon, you might not necessarily poop or piss on yourself, so that might not be it for certain.

Even when you exhale completely and fully, your lungs are never truly empty of air. The same is true for your bladder and colon.  When you die the involuntary muscles that keep them contracted relax and you do make a mess of yourself.   :-[

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2011, 10:28:32 AM »
if you think i talk abotu myself there you are moron ,, you never know who life you change,, all the internet balonie mean nothing,, the life you realy change will not shout it loud,, it will be something one did that change their pattern ,,

you helped a dog from getting killed and adopted him and gave him good life,,

you helped an orphen infant who his momy didnt want him and made him your son and raised him,,

you went after septermber 11 velunteer to military and made it to special force and went and sacrificed a huge salary with football only to figth for your country and to die alone in the battle field by your own forces yet you thouht the youth of your country a big lesson of love to country with out talk btu with action

that is what i talk about,,TRUE ANGELS!!

gh15 approved

This is all fine ......however its coming from the god of homos who has no creditability and no identity so me thinks you are the only of full of your so called baloney.

Maybe after the 1,000 of your comic strips (I mean post's) you might learn how to use the damn spell check!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2011, 10:32:46 AM »
Hopefully a girl half my age riding me...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2011, 10:37:22 AM »
probably heart will explode while sitting watching sports or heart will explode trying to get that extra rep/
F

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2011, 12:51:27 PM »
from a fall
cancer
murder
organ failure
plane crash
R

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2011, 01:16:52 PM »
Statistics show the chances of an exciting death are rather small... :-\

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2011, 01:17:58 PM »
In the ballroom, by Miss Scarlett, with the rope.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2011, 03:16:30 PM »
probly die in traffic

the trainer

« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2011, 04:22:03 PM »
The trainer found dead in front of his computer, according to the police he was in front of the computer on a getbig website for 5 days without moving, he was found with his penis in his hand and a bunch of bodybuilding photos, doctors claimed that he died from exhaustion, lack of sleep and too much masturbation.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2011, 04:23:40 PM »
Are most here afraid to die?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2011, 04:38:55 PM »
98% chance I die on a bike

2% chance runningmom hunts me down and kills me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2011, 05:23:05 PM »

It is rather silly to be afraid of something that is inevitable. I'm not looking forward to dying. However, I accept that it will happen sometime and for the most part I have no control over exactly when that will be. I take good care of my health and I generally don't engage in high risk adventures, but this is not because I am afraid to die. It is because I enjoy being alive, so why rush things. Looking at the obituaries, it is pretty obvious that people my age (67) are more likely to die than younger folks. I don't let this fact get me down though. If I die tonight, my life has been good. I have no burning desire to do anything over again. I've made mistakes, sure, but it is what it is. I can accept that and death.

MikMaq

« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2011, 05:37:05 PM »
When I die I want to be compressed into a carbon rod and fired into deep space.

For a rough estimate of when you'll die ;)...

http://www.deathclock.com/
I only got 48 years left ???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2011, 05:39:51 PM »
It is rather silly to be afraid of something that is inevitable. I'm not looking forward to dying. However, I accept that it will happen sometime and for the most part I have no control over exactly when that will be. I take good care of my health and I generally don't engage in high risk adventures, but this is not because I am afraid to die. It is because I enjoy being alive, so why rush things. Looking at the obituaries, it is pretty obvious that people my age (67) are more likely to die than younger folks. I don't let this fact get me down though. If I die tonight, my life has been good. I have no burning desire to do anything over again. I've made mistakes, sure, but it is what it is. I can accept that and death.

I think the older you get, the less you fear death and if you are really old and infirm you actually welcome it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2011, 06:55:18 PM »
I think the older you get, the less you fear death and if you are really old and infirm you actually welcome it

Are you calling me old? LOL!

Hopefully, I'll remain relatively healthy until I die. Dying in my sleep would be fine with me, I don't feel the need to go out in some big dramatic way.

My mom always said she wanted to die in a plane crash or some other equally dramatic event. All of her life she lived carelessly, seeming to have very little regard for life. She'd drive when she was totally drunk and she'd drive really fast. She stabbed herself on a number of different occasions when she was loaded and thought she wanted to end her life. There's more. But, funny thing she died in a hospital from complications caused by emphysema. She smoked several packs of cigarettes a day all of the adult life. My mom died when she was 61 years old.

Everhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2011, 08:06:19 PM »
Well if I do not find a job, girlfriend, and a house to live in I am betting suicide for me.   ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2011, 09:08:57 PM »
Well if I do not find a job, girlfriend, and a house to live in I am betting suicide for me.   ;)

Hang in there, sounds like you've hit rock bottom. If you off yourself, you'll miss all those better times ahead of you. -One thing at a time....job, place to live and then a girlfriend....or skip a few steps and find a rich woman to be your girlfriend, then let her help you with the other stuff.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2011, 09:14:52 PM »
Hang in there, sounds like you've hit rock bottom. If you off yourself, you'll miss all those better times ahead of you. -One thing at a time....job, place to live and then a girlfriend....or skip a few steps and find a rich woman to be your girlfriend, then let her help you with the other stuff.

I hit rock bottom once a week he's just being over dramatic about it  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2011, 10:00:31 PM »
I hit rock bottom once a week he's just being over dramatic about it  ::)

I'm not inclined to judge what rock bottom hopelessness feels like to someone else. I don't believe I know personally what rock bottom is like. I've been down a couple of times in my life, but in retrospect these times were a cake walk compared to what some folks deal with. But then, I am an optimist. I always think things will be better tomorrow. I cannot begin to imagine what it would feel like to believe there is no tomorrow worth living to experience.

If you seriously hit rock bottom once a week, it might be time to rethink how you choose to live your life.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2011, 10:02:59 PM »
I think the bigger question is what will our families think when they look at all the pictures we have saved on our hard drives?  :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2011, 10:05:21 PM »
I think the bigger question is what will our families think when they look at all the pictures we have saved on our hard drives?  :-\

Shit!!! You are absolutely right....gonna start deleting all those bodybuilders in thongs pictures right away. LOL!  ;)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2011, 10:36:34 PM »
I'm not inclined to judge what rock bottom hopelessness feels like to someone else. I don't believe I know personally what rock bottom is like. I've been down a couple of times in my life, but in retrospect these times were a cake walk compared to what some folks deal with. But then, I am an optimist. I always think things will be better tomorrow. I cannot begin to imagine what it would feel like to believe there is no tomorrow worth living to experience.

If you seriously hit rock bottom once a week, it might be time to rethink how you choose to live your life.

Im not necessarily talking financial rock bottom here, being mentally defeated after having viscous streaks of bad luck swarm you from all directions is just as hard to cope with as having no money to pay the bills. Other aspects of life can really take the wind out of your sales too. Regardless if there is money in the picture or not, being mentally defeated is always an option looming around the corner and seems to creep up too frequently. But as you say, a positive attitude will always be the better moral option to pick in the end and will really help you get what you want in life.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2011, 10:51:36 PM »
Im not necessarily talking financial rock bottom here, being mentally defeated after having viscous streaks of bad luck swarm you from all directions is just as hard to cope with as having no money to pay the bills. Other aspects of life can really take the wind out of your sales too. Regardless if there is money in the picture or not, being mentally defeated is always an option looming around the corner and seems to creep up too frequently. But as you say, a positive attitude will always be the better moral option to pick in the end and will really help you get what you want in life.

I believe, like many folks, I've had such experiences as you describe throughout my lifetime. At the time they are happening, you feel like you are suffocating. It is hard to look to a brighter future. Sometimes you feel like death would be a relief. However, if you live through these times, and most people do, they make you stronger. Subsequent tough times seem easier to deal with. My worst experience, that I can remember, happened when I was fifteen years old. Most bad times since then have been a piece of cake by comparison. Looking back at that experience, the impact has faded I think because it doesn't seem so awful anymore.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2011, 11:29:31 PM »
It's not that I am afraid of dying, but I am very afraid of leaving loved ones behind especially my two children.  I am afraid of what would happen to them.  Not being there for them etc.  I am afraid of what will happen to me after I die.  I do not want to be put into the cold dark ground.  I don't want to be all by myself burried.  When I burried my partner years ago, I didn't want him put into the ground.  I couldn't stand the thought of him there all by himself.  I think I will have to be cremated and have my ashes scattered accross the ocean.  

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2011, 11:36:21 PM »
Actually I'm interested to see what it's like on the other side (wherever we end up after death). Honestly, if there is nothing after death though then that would suck just waiting to see nothing but black honestly. I've sat there with people when they've passed away and just seen the body go cold  and would actually be jealous. This person after death gets to see something that I'll never get to see until after I'm dead honestly. I guess that's what happens when you volunteer in a morgue at 15 but you learn a lot.

I always thought I'd go out in a blaze of gunfire and die from the wounds but now I don't think my death will be that exciting I'll probably just go in my sleep. By the way, no chance in hell I commit suicide so if it comes on CNN that I did that its a damn lie a tell you. A complete and utter lie!

:)