Author Topic: How Do You Think You'll Die?  (Read 16194 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: How Do You Think You'll Die?
« Reply #150 on: December 01, 2011, 07:14:24 AM »
we've all been dead broke, with a hundred dreams that aren't happening, confusion about career, shitty job/no job, and then your car breaks down just when you think it's going to get better.   I've lived in trailers where the roof leaked rain and palmetto bugs on my head as I slept, and slept with a bat cause family member was bringing drug dealers back to trailer to take shit for the $ he owed them.

we've all been there.  No matter how bad it is though, there's always someone out there listening to the doctor saying "the cancer is everywhere, you have a month to live, and it's going to be a painful month...."

Worst case you can walk away from everything, find a lonely old fat woman to give you a couch in exchange for some d1ck/attention, and get back on your feet.  Get ajob where you can steal food all day.  do pushups and situps at night.  put awya a few bucks a day and use the system - student loans, etc.  team up with 1-2 people in your same psition, and get a trailer or loft to share.  

Until that doctor tells you something terrible like that, you're NOT at rock bottom.  

Very good post....been through the same as you described above....LOL @ "find a lonely fat woman to give you a couch"...I have done all of the above to survive until you can get to a better place in your life.....

w8m8

« Reply #151 on: December 01, 2011, 07:35:44 AM »
Another piece of your ad hominem bipolar ranting. You attack the characters and lives of other people whom you don't know personally and in real life, of whom you only have bits and pieces of information seen on the internet.

My point was that it makes you enraged to see your own faults in others, or in any case, things that you perceive as faults, so you choose to attack them like a rabid dog.
Apparently, thinking of these contradictions is too painful to engage in, so you ignore them, act as if they don't exist and continue the mud-slinging.

You must hate yourself with the ferocity of a thousand suns.

Dr.Suess .. the way you think you can "read" who or what I am is totally entertaining .. your last account Dukey had less than 60 posts and nearly one third of them were directed at me

so who has problems ?

not I

You can come up with any empty theory you wish and hope it fits .. like the crystal ball readers in little shops pretending they can tell you things for a shiny coin.. you are a mockery of "insight"

what you think of me matters .. but only to you

as long as you troll me you are doing something worth while .. so carry on Sonny Jim and fill your boots

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #152 on: December 01, 2011, 07:44:40 AM »
Very good post....been through the same as you described above....LOL @ "find a lonely fat woman to give you a couch"...I have done all of the above to survive until you can get to a better place in your life.....

the best part is - going thru all that with crime, bugs, hungry, eviction...

You learn to appreciate the hell out of every minute you have stability and comfort.  I still can't lay down in bed without shaking the sheets for bugs, LOL... but every time I do that, I am thankful that I'm in a house with pest control haha.   I eat healthy all day, but McD breakfast all the time, cause when I was a kid I only got it a few times, and it was the best tasting thing I'd ever had haha.

w8m8

« Reply #153 on: December 01, 2011, 08:04:40 AM »
Epic admission of your self-loathing. Thanks for validating my argument by attacking me.  ;D

I have to apologise, however, for not knowing who that doctor c*nt is, on account of me not being a yank and all. Is he your therapist, like?

I'm flattered you remember me from my first account and that you've also taken the time to count how many posts I made about you!

I'd noticed that you took some time off after our brief encounter... and didn't post for some time. I trust you hadn't had too hard a time wiping the fluids oozing out of the several new orifices I'd ripped onto you and also hope that you were not in too much pain  ;)

LOL .. you really are that stupid .. i wasn't quite sure until this last post of yours

me attacking you .. lololololol .. you ripping me ... omg .. your delusions have no bounds .. thanks for the laugh ;D

the trainer

« Reply #154 on: December 01, 2011, 08:38:11 AM »
most of you getbiggers are going to hell, i will be down there waiting to push that hot fork up your asshole.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2011, 09:24:05 AM »
the best part is - going thru all that with crime, bugs, hungry, eviction...

You learn to appreciate the hell out of every minute you have stability and comfort.  I still can't lay down in bed without shaking the sheets for bugs, LOL... but every time I do that, I am thankful that I'm in a house with pest control haha.   I eat healthy all day, but McD breakfast all the time, cause when I was a kid I only got it a few times, and it was the best tasting thing I'd ever had haha.

good story.....says a lot about the average human condition..which is why rich people who don't get it, bug the hell out of me..Warren Buffet and guys like Mark Cuban.,..they get it....guys like Trump and Romney...the silver spooners.....don't

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2011, 09:42:07 AM »
Dr.Suess .. the way you think you can "read" who or what I am is totally entertaining .. your last account Dukey had less than 60 posts and nearly one third of them were directed at me

so who has problems ?

not I

You can come up with any empty theory you wish and hope it fits .. like the crystal ball readers in little shops pretending they can tell you things for a shiny coin.. you are a mockery of "insight"

what you think of me matters .. but only to you
^^
good post!!

as long as you troll me you are doing something worth while .. so carry on Sonny Jim and fill your boots

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2011, 09:45:06 AM »
Depression...

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2011, 11:43:36 AM »
The trainer found dead in front of his computer, according to the police he was in front of the computer on a getbig website for 5 days without moving, he was found with his penis in his hand and a bunch of bodybuilding photos, doctors claimed that he died from exhaustion, lack of sleep and too much masturbation.
Any illegal substances in the blood ?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: December 01, 2011, 12:53:20 PM »
we've all been dead broke, with a hundred dreams that aren't happening, confusion about career, shitty job/no job, and then your car breaks down just when you think it's going to get better.   I've lived in trailers where the roof leaked rain and palmetto bugs on my head as I slept, and slept with a bat cause family member was bringing drug dealers back to trailer to take shit for the $ he owed them.

we've all been there.  No matter how bad it is though, there's always someone out there listening to the doctor saying "the cancer is everywhere, you have a month to live, and it's going to be a painful month...."

Worst case you can walk away from everything, find a lonely old fat woman to give you a couch in exchange for some d1ck/attention, and get back on your feet.  Get ajob where you can steal food all day.  do pushups and situps at night.  put awya a few bucks a day and use the system - student loans, etc.  team up with 1-2 people in your same psition, and get a trailer or loft to share.  

Until that doctor tells you something terrible like that, you're NOT at rock bottom.  

God damn right.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: December 01, 2011, 02:25:09 PM »
I believe, like many folks, I've had such experiences as you describe throughout my lifetime. At the time they are happening, you feel like you are suffocating. It is hard to look to a brighter future. Sometimes you feel like death would be a relief. However, if you live through these times, and most people do, they make you stronger. Subsequent tough times seem easier to deal with. My worst experience, that I can remember, happened when I was fifteen years old. Most bad times since then have been a piece of cake by comparison. Looking back at that experience, the impact has faded I think because it doesn't seem so awful anymore.

Desensitization is key I guess. Build up a tolerance to that kind of thing and eventually, and HOPEFULLY, things will  get a little easier. Sounds like you've been around for eons, so I hope your telling me there is light at the end of the tunnel !

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #161 on: December 01, 2011, 02:27:30 PM »
death smiles at us all...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 01, 2011, 03:05:29 PM »
You sort of answered your own question there.

I think that exotic dancing- or strip teasing could be just that, I mean I've been to strip clubs couple of times and had a lap dance but I also gave kudos for the girls flexibility and endurance etc. and asked what does she do besides this etc. But when you have kids, I dunno... even spreading your legs to filthy men and have them put money in your gstrings feels just morally akward to me, not to mention letting them fuck you for money.

If I was a parent I would do everything but sell my body like that. Why do women not care that they are fealt as cum dumpsters, no more valuable than, lets say a coffee cup?

I suspect some of these folks believe stripping and other jobs is the sex trade are the only options they have available to support themselves and their children, if they have children. I would be great for the children of the world if all parents suddenly and always had their shit together when having and raising kids. Unfortunately, the reality is that all manner of folks, whether qualified to be parents or not qualified at all, can have children.

If my mother and father had to have passed a test before I could have been born to them, I wouldn't be here today. They didn't even meet the qualifications for being married, much less being a parents. And yet almost fifteen years after I was born, while still not qualified, my mom and step-dad legally adopted my two sisters. My father never had more children.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #163 on: December 03, 2011, 11:01:04 PM »
Correct.

Even when you exhale completely and fully, your lungs are never truly empty of air. The same is true for your bladder and colon.  When you die the involuntary muscles that keep them contracted relax and you do make a mess of yourself.   :-[

How come this doesn't happen with animals? I'm sure most of here has had pets: dogs, cats, birds, mice..., and when they die they don't leave a mess. I use to work in a hospital and one of my jobs was hauling out the dead bodies and I don't ever remember the decease being in a pile of poop and urine. I've done some hunting and again never saw this. I have done autopsies on animals and most had crap in their intestines that never released. I witnessed an autopsy on a human and their intestines were also full of fecal matter that didn't release.

How do you know this?