Author Topic: New Kigtropin Progress and Review...  (Read 13324 times)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Re: New Kigtropin Progress and Review...
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2011, 10:09:34 PM »
Silly newb question: for the casual gym rat who just wants to be big, can you cycle on and off w/ gh and still retain most gains? Or is it once you're on, you gotta stay on like AAS?

GH gains fade 3-6 months post use.  How big that 3-6 month window is for you depends on how much and how long you been on gh.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2011, 10:22:29 PM »
GH gains fade 3-6 months post use.  How big that 3-6 month window is for you depends on how much and how long you been on gh.

But doesn't GH actually multiply cell count and create new ones? Those new cells evaporate and disappear, or simply decrease in size? So, for example, if I were to run GH for a while, stop and never workout again, wouldn't I be "bigger" than if I were to stop working out now since I haven't done GH?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2011, 10:36:22 PM »
But doesn't GH actually multiply cell count and create new ones? Those new cells evaporate and disappear, or simply decrease in size? So, for example, if I were to run GH for a while, stop and never workout again, wouldn't I be "bigger" than if I were to stop working out now since I haven't done GH?

No, it all fades in times.  On is on and normal is normal... The longer you are on then the longer you can pull the illusion that you are on when you come off.  In the end though, your body seeks homeostasis and balances out.  No gains are permanent beyond your natural attainable limits.  Maybe 5-10 lbs added to that when off and clean.  Don't complicate things too much like it seems to me that you are doing.  If you don't have gh in the blood, your physique will slowly fade and the 3 dimesional look becomes lost.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2011, 10:38:03 PM »
you were never ment to have them to begin with,, when the window is close you are back to what god wanted you to be ,, the new fibers are something that is CHANGING YOUR GENETIC COMPOSITION ,, IT IS NEW YOU,, it never last,, it is like when superman go inside the phone boot as clark and come out as superman,, you create a freak ...the freak is you ,, the freak is temporary and will last as logn as gh is there to make is last + window of opertunity of 3-6 months after depend on duration of use and dosage

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2011, 10:40:45 PM »
you were never ment to have them to begin with,, when the window is close you are back to what god wanted you to be ,, the new fibers are something that is CHANGING YOUR GENETIC COMPOSITION ,, IT IS NEW YOU,, it never last,, it is like when superman go inside the phone boot as clark and come out as superman,, you create a freak ...the freak is you ,, the freak is temporary and will last as logn as gh is there to make is last + window of opertunity of 3-6 months after depend on duration of use and dosage

gh15 approved

is it better to prime with gh only before going on and blitzing aas or running them both simultaneously is best? will you have a different look if you prime first with growth?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2011, 10:42:09 PM »
is it better to prime with gh only before going on and blitzing aas or running them both simultaneously is best? will you have a different look if you prime first with growth?

Some prime with GH, some prime with AAS, some use them both together... All will get you the same result, just a different road to getting there.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2011, 10:44:25 PM »
so basically running growth without aas will just create new fibers that are ready to be blown up and get you shredded?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2011, 10:45:51 PM »
so basically running growth without aas will just create new fibers that are ready to be blown up and get you shredded?

Yes.. gh gives you new fibers and AAS develops them... A(GH)+B(AAS)=C(you, now a looking more like a freak).

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2011, 10:51:29 PM »

gh15 approved

Well, this is depressing.

I guess I'll always be cruising once I hit 35. Can I continue looking big into my 50's and 60's without major health problems if I take "moderate" dosage of AAS and GH?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2011, 11:17:24 PM »
Interesting conversation from all sides! Thanks!

Bigher, are you nationally qualified yet?

Same question for you, B-Boy.

And sorry if my Nat'l Qual question has already been discussed.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2011, 11:22:15 PM »
Yes.. gh gives you new fibers and AAS develops them... A(GH)+B(AAS)=C(you, now a looking more like a freak).

Testosterone has shown to do this as well.
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2011, 11:27:18 PM »
Well, this is depressing.

I guess I'll always be cruising once I hit 35. Can I continue looking big into my 50's and 60's without major health problems if I take "moderate" dosage of AAS and GH?

oh ,, there is no bodybuild after 35 unless on gh and aas,, no bodybuild over the age of 35 is doing it with out gh ,, you got to be a completre retard to work with no gh if you bodybuild after 30-35,, you will never get anywhere,, its like pee against wind

gh15 approved
fallen angel

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2011, 11:28:26 PM »
oh ,, there is no bodybuild after 35 unless on gh and aas,, no bodybuild over the age of 35 is doing it with out gh ,, you got to be a completre retard to work with no gh if you bodybuild after 30-35,, you will never get anywhere,, its like pee against wind

gh15 approved

can't be a competitive bodybuilder without hgh and insulin in first place, anyways.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2011, 11:29:40 PM »

what you mean national qualify? bboy is a pro ,, he shoudl won last time  if he did the usa or some other ocmpetiion he would be pro alredy,, he is walking pro in amatuer ranks its frastrating to knwo you are pro level and stil do amatuer,, btu he is profesional within a year unles someone is realy up to get him which i dont thikn anyone is

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2011, 11:34:09 PM »
can't be a competitive bodybuilder without hgh and insulin in first place, anyways.

no you can be with no insulina ,,gh a must now day for highg level

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2011, 11:35:15 PM »
I truly  truly believe gh15 was sent here by god for flinstones specifically..I remember I say a prayer on Bar Mitzvah at 13 to be guided well in whatever endeavor I decide and I choose bodybuild and boom I find getbig/gh15..  I feel sorry for the older guys who were not so fortunate, find out at 32 years old the secret lies in the gh. And DANTE specifically all those fools from early 2000's in cycle for pennies  who were lied to and never got anywhere cause of the  "2 grams of test some tren.. and maybe a couple of IU of gh if it can be afforded"  Fuck that bastard
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2011, 11:47:34 PM »
Testosterone has shown to do this as well.

not even close to hgh,,hgh is genetics in a bottle,, testosterona is balls in a bottle

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2011, 11:50:22 PM »
I truly  truly believe gh15 was sent here by god for flinstones specifically..I remember I say a prayer on Bar Mitzvah at 13 to be guided well in whatever endeavor I decide and I choose bodybuild and boom I find getbig/gh15..  I feel sorry for the older guys who were not so fortunate, find out at 32 years old the secret lies in the gh. And DANTE specifically all those fools from early 2000's in cycle for pennies  who were lied to and never got anywhere cause of the  "2 grams of test some tren.. and maybe a couple of IU of gh if it can be afforded"  Fuck that bastard

the secret is in gh ,, yes,, and not only any gh ,, but! legit gh dose right and pure,, if you think fellas just walk around 225 250 lb 5'9 7% just because they are genetic marvels lol big mistake ,, they all abusers of hgh ,, they keep the best gh for themselfs,, and legit pure gh will make changes DAILY on physqe,, ask any bodybuild with experience and they wil tell you DAILY CHANGES ON LEGIT GH THAT IS EUIVALENET TO PHARM GRADE,, just try kigtropin and you shall see,, try serostim ,, try any legit gh that is pharm grade equivalent ,, every day changes!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2011, 11:53:08 PM »
no you can be with no insulina ,,gh a must now day for highg level

gh15 approved

well, you know what i mean.

no hormone no buildybuild. no hgh no plastic trophy.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2011, 12:06:04 AM »

it's not that black and white. Hgh builds muscle through like 400 different pathways...there is a hell of alot more going on when you take growth hormone than just giving you new muscle cells.   . I tried to fight it with gh15 for a while (as many others have ), but there is no fighting it..One look at the bodybuilders from the 90's vs the 70's and 80's and you realize You can't even  talk about anabolic steroids and HGH in the same sentence. One is a fake rolex and the other is a rolex lol...the fake can look good on its own in some cases! If the whores in the club are stupid (if you have high natural gh levels) .. but it will never be a real rolex  8)
l

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2011, 12:22:05 AM »
you can get big as hell, but you can get much bigger and much better conditioning with GH.. big conditioned muscle is what its about today, you will not achieve that big conditioned 3D look without GH... you want a good looking physique then keep insulin to a minimum (don't go apeshit with it)!
I echo this, insulin before gym is enough, abuse it and look like shit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2011, 12:28:10 AM »
i can tell you this in regard legit gh of the pharm grade level and it doesnt mean only americano or europian gh some china gh is also pharm grade level as i said...

pharm grade level gh will not only 3 dimention you within days...not only will take your body fat down ,, not only will let you eat whatevr you want basicaly ,, but! what it also do and this is the big big secret and this is why scambags like markus from steroid.com and other scambags from more main stream boaridng say bad thing about some chian gh and make it sound very general ....they in reality want to keep the gh for themselfs,, they want that kigtropin for themslves! they want it for their hook ups etc ,, yes yes you hear this right,,, as i said the big big secret in legit pharm grade gh is THAT IS TAKESSSSSSSSSSSSS THE WATER OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FROM BETWEEN SKIN AND MUSCLE AND SHRINK WRAP YOU INTO YOUR OWN SKIN ! this is the diff between high level gh and low level gh ,, they can both be legit but the pharm grade will have minimal water retention and actualy will pull out PULL OUT water from bad places and put them in GOOD PLACES,,

this is what the scambags dont tell you and keep all this gh for thsmelves,, yes those moderate,, and those vetrens that have 40 thousand posting and part of the kiss ass phenomenon ,, they all want it for themlves and their hook ups,,

you get balonie...they get the GOOD STUFF!

learn it !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2011, 05:52:01 AM »

No, I am not.  I have only competed in one show. 

Also, b-boy is in a different league than me at the point.  I'm not ignorant or arrogant enough to start comparing myself to him.  I'm 5'10" @251 in the photos here.  b-boy is like 5'5" @ 245 or something and the majority of that is conditioned muscle.  The guy is thick as house.  Like gh15 said, he's a walking pro in the amateur ranks.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2011, 06:15:47 AM »
Looking fantastic OP. Actually looks like someone who should be bodybuilding, not some genetic failure abusing drugs to make up for his shortcomings. Good stuff.

Only two things I will say is to keep the waist tight somehow. and maybe get some more thickness in the upper chest.

Also what is the back looking like? With additional thickness, seems you might be able to destroy a few well known pros. Got the shape and symmetry.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: December 06, 2011, 01:05:54 PM »
Looking fantastic OP. Actually looks like someone who should be bodybuilding, not some genetic failure abusing drugs to make up for his shortcomings. Good stuff.

Only two things I will say is to keep the waist tight somehow. and maybe get some more thickness in the upper chest.

Also what is the back looking like? With additional thickness, seems you might be able to destroy a few well known pros. Got the shape and symmetry.

I've posted progress pic threads on here before.  If you search my board name, I'm sure they'll pop up.