Author Topic: NY Woman Uses Match.Com to Get Over $1200 In Free Meals  (Read 9771 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
NY Woman Uses Match.Com to Get Over $1200 In Free Meals
« on: December 02, 2011, 12:18:08 PM »
NY Woman Uses Dating Site to Get Over $1200 In Free Meals
YouBentMyWookie.com ^ | November 30th, 2011

A New York woman is being scrutinized and praised after people learned that she used a dating website to obtain $1,200 a month in free meals.

According to Business Insider, 23-year-old Jessica Sporty was deep in debt. Sporty had difficulties living on her $45,000 annual salary after spending nearly $1,500 a month in rent, paying her credit card bill, and buying food.

So she hatched up a plan and signed up with the popular online dating site Match.com so she could quickly go on five dates a week. Sporty even maintained a spreadsheet with detailed information on each of her dates, limiting each guy to a maximum of five.

Dates took Sporty to high-end New York restaurants, and one of her dates even bought her a $200 bottle of champagne.

“Before I barely had enough money to pay for food,” said Sporty. “After using Match.com I found I wasn’t going into debt anymore.”

-snip-

As of today, Sporty is no longer on the dating website as she is currently in a relationship and most likely freeloading off her new beau.

“It was exhausting,” she said. “I needed my sleep and I was done playing the game.”

(Excerpt) Read more at youbentmywookie.com ...

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: NY Woman Uses Match.Com to Get Over $1200 In Free Meals
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 12:19:30 PM »
sporty

good name

:D

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 12:19:35 PM »
i wonder what it's like being a super attractive woman. every guy around you staring at you, being treated like gold

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 12:19:54 PM »
How many times did she have to give up the snatch?
U

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 12:20:11 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 12:20:28 PM »

Probably not once.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 12:26:48 PM »
Probably not once.   

ha you look like the type of guy that would go on 5 dates with a broad and not get any

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 12:27:22 PM »
Hustler of the week!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 12:28:20 PM »

definitely never if guys were taking her out to expensive restaurants and ordering $200 champagne on first or second dates before she even gave anything up. guys with no self esteem right there and no woman can ever respect a man like that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 12:28:58 PM »
ha you look like the type of guy that would go on 5 dates with a broad and not get any

::)  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 12:31:17 PM »
Never mentioned how many times she had to give up the pussy....

dustin

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 12:33:16 PM »
definitely never if guys were taking her out to expensive restaurants and ordering $200 champagne on first or second dates before she even gave anything up. guys with no self esteem right there and no woman can ever respect a man like that

Exactly. She sounds like a true player. There are plenty of spineless dicks out there who'd splurge on her in hopes of scoring some tang.

If she wanted she probably didn't have to give up any. But then again, she does look like a whore and I'm sure she enjoyed a dicking or two.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 12:38:09 PM »
This Young Woman Scored $1,200 A Month In Fancy Dinners Using Match.com
MATCH.COM GOLD DIGGER:Madeleine Scinto|November 29, 2011|66,852|28

(The Mirror)A young New Yorker we'll call Minerva McGonagall* was tired of dipping into her savings to keep up with her Manhattan lifestyle.

Her $45k salary was not enough and she needed at least an extra $500 a month and sometimes $1,000 to pay her credit card bills and afford her $1,475 a month apartment in Murray Hill.

Then she discovered Match.com– the perfect site for a broke 23-year-old. 

“Before I barely had enough money to pay for food,” said McGonagall. “After using Match.com I found I wasn’t going into debt anymore.”

McGonagall started eating out five nights a week using a rotation of different guys she met through the dating site. McGonagall kept things simple—no more than five dates with the same guy.

The investment banker types were thrilled to woo her with extraordinary restaurants like the underground taqueria La Esquina and a Japanese restaurant, Megu, in Tribeca. One guy even took her to a champagne bar and purchased a $200 bottle.

McGonagall went from easily spending $500 a month on dinners alone to having someone else dole out an average of $60-plus per night. She also stopped eating lunch and opted for a light breakfast to save even more.

According to our calculations, McGonagall made over $1,200 a month.

Match.com does require a $50 monthly subscription, but the dates more than made up for the entry price.

“I mean, a guy buys me three drinks at $15 a pop and that right there made up for my Match fee,” said McGonagall.

McGonagall's roommates played the money-saving game as well. In fact, McGonagall first learned about online dating after watching one of her roommates go on extravagant outings every night. 

Two weeks later, McGonagall and her other roommate joined.

“We made ground rules,” said McGonagall.

One of them called for making spreadsheets about each guy who took them out for their drinks and/or meals. It included names, photos and details from their Match.com accounts.

The girls also let each other know where they were going for the night. And they never let guys pick them up at their apartment and instead met up at a public location.

Ads by Google
Successful Singles Only
Matchmaking For Singles Over 45 All members Pre-Screened & Sincere. MatureProfessionalSingle s.net
After awhile at their escapades, they soon learned how prevalent the online dating scene had become in New York City.  McGonagall commonly ran into people she recognized from the site, and discovered that others using Match.com averaged at least ten dates before meeting her.

It’s no surprise considering New York City ranks as the number one online dating city, according to a survey of singles by SNAP Interactive, a social media site. But as popular as online dating had become, and as much of a great saving tactic it was, McGonagall eventually tired of the scene.

“It was exhausting," she said. "I needed my sleep and I was done playing the game."

McGonagall seems to have retired for good—she currently has a boyfriend.

Thinking about creative ways to save money? Whatever you do, don't try these ideas >
*Update: We've disabled comments on this post because they were getting out of control. We have also changed the name of the woman in the story because people were taking it waaaay too seriously.

Ads by Google

Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-11-29/news/30453560_1_match-com-roommates-japanese-restaurant#ixzz1fPaXJ9BX

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 12:38:25 PM »
 is any of this is shocking?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 12:39:44 PM »
The girls also let each other know where they were going for the night. And they never let guys pick them up at their apartment and instead met up at a public location.

Total players and gold diggers. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 12:40:12 PM »
hoes gonna be hoes

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 12:40:46 PM »
hear it on the radio, she will only go out with the same person 4 times, that way she never has to fuck, i guess she figured after the 4th date dudes get rape aggressive as well they should

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 12:41:11 PM »
Thats awesome..good for her..If you buy girls shit to get their approval you deserve this.

Theres a billion single people walking around NYC. You need to get on a dating site to score..you deserve to get treated like a bitch..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2011, 12:43:00 PM »
LOL....Who goes out on a date 4 times with a bitch and doesn't get pussy?  lol...We split the bill until I split the bitch.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2011, 12:45:59 PM »

Total players and gold diggers. 

Thats smart. Your meeting someone over the internet, I think its a good idea to meet in a public place.

So what if shes a player and a gold digger? shes taking advantage of the weak, nothing wrong with that.

I'd bet she went out with a guy that knew what he was doing and didnt buy her shit. Its a game and shes good at it..so what?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2011, 12:53:12 PM »
Its the guys fault.  I agree.   They are idiots for not seeing that she is a golddigger. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2011, 12:55:48 PM »
Women suck.................... ....

.....thank God!!  :)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2011, 12:56:42 PM »
Its the guys fault.  I agree.   They are idiots for not seeing that she is a golddigger. 

dont worry no danger of you ever getting a date. You are too busy posting on the internet.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2011, 12:58:53 PM »
dont worry no danger of you ever getting a date. You are too busy posting on the internet.

Another in my harem of stalkers. 

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2011, 01:01:09 PM »
Another in my harem of stalkers. 

That's the only harem you will ever have with your over 73000 posts  ;D