Author Topic: Questions and Requests for my elfs  (Read 59610 times)

Stavios

Re: the nominees
« Reply #125 on: December 08, 2011, 06:08:57 PM »
Thanks for everybody who mentionned me but I would be a waste of time for GH15 at the moment I am on focussing on other areas in my life (altough I assure you I will continu shooting a fuckload of gear and some ghona to become huge)

Can't wait to see the transformation of the kids who will be chosen  8)

newmom

« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2011, 06:09:27 PM »
where do I send a pic of my cock?  ???  :D

jk, gh15 I hope you know what you're doing, best of luck.

PM BigBoss, he approves all cock pics on GB

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2011, 06:13:29 PM »
lol

i dont want godrum he is trouble maker,, he lies alot,, he has right to live peacfuly like any other human but he is not the one who can be helped,,

gh15 approved

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Hahahaha
a

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: December 08, 2011, 06:18:51 PM »
I could easily take someone who is advanced and turn them pro. as long as they are down to take the drugs. I cant teach them how to pose without seeing them in person. thats the problem. they would have to know how to hit all the poses. your not as big of a guru as you think you are. I know just as much. actually training wise your knowledge is not that great and your diet of ice cream and tren and HGH isn't going to turn anybody pro. you going to pick B-Boy, BigHer, and some other mass monster maybe spike. If you are that great take goodrum! if you mke him aa pro I will pitch in 1,000$
LOL he doesn't need to pick me bro, the man has helped me more than he will ever know!!!

I nominate leafy bug... this guy has the frame to pack on some serious beef and keep a great shape, I want to see him mutate!!! tons of potential.
team b-boy

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2011, 06:20:54 PM »
PM BigBoss, he approves all cock pics on GB

and how do you know ?  ???  :D
g2g

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2011, 06:21:06 PM »
LOL he doesn't need to pick me bro, the man has helped me more than he will ever know!!!

I nominate leafy bug... this guy has the frame to pack on some serious beef and keep a great shape, I want to see him mutate!!! tons of potential.
i agree,,but i think it's not in his best interest right now to fully commit to what it takes,,,but i could be wrong and he could be gh's wild card he's not mentioning to the board.

newmom

« Reply #131 on: December 08, 2011, 06:25:50 PM »
and how do you know ?  ???  :D

he posts he loves the cock

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
Re: Questions for my elfs - re XMass and Nominees
« Reply #132 on: December 08, 2011, 07:10:49 PM »
so no phase 4? i can imagine it now. "Do NOT put up phase 4 or b-boy is dead!"

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #133 on: December 08, 2011, 07:19:45 PM »

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #134 on: December 08, 2011, 07:42:01 PM »
block out your face is all

U LOOKIN TO GET MY PICTURE TOO?  :D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: December 08, 2011, 07:55:43 PM »
U LOOKIN TO GET MY PICTURE TOO?  :D

Lol post your pic bro. We're all friends here.  Always good to get feedback

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: December 08, 2011, 08:04:26 PM »

Lol post your pic bro. We're all friends here.  Always good to get feedback

NEVER PUBLIC. NAME & PHOTO NEVER.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

chess315

« Reply #137 on: December 09, 2011, 01:50:20 AM »
Thank you GOD,Im honored for this opportunity!
you have to be stoked you got the biggest name in bodybuilding as your personal trainer only on getbig lol

whitewidow

« Reply #138 on: December 09, 2011, 03:56:31 AM »
so said you were going to just pick 2. you must really need the money! since you own castles and are a successful ex-pro bodybuilder why wouldn't you just do this for free? you can donate your own money to the animal rescue. you wouldn't even donate 100$ to the other dog you claimed was sick! this money will just go for your kigtropin addiction. like I said all the gear goes through you as you once said wich is BS and you are very successful do this for free! and pay a couple thousand out of your own pocket to the humanae society or some rescue homeless dog shelter donation center. your loaded with money as far as you claim.why do you want to take money from getbig members who look up to you? Gh15 in need of cash?

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: December 09, 2011, 04:04:19 AM »
so said you were going to just pick 2. you must really need the money! since you own castles and are a successful ex-pro bodybuilder why wouldn't you just do this for free? you can donate your own money to the animal rescue. you wouldn't even donate 100$ to the other dog you claimed was sick! this money will just go for your kigtropin addiction. like I said all the gear goes through you as you once said wich is BS and you are very successful do this for free! and pay a couple thousand out of your own pocket to the humanae society or some rescue homeless dog shelter donation center. your loaded with money as far as you claim.why do you want to take money from getbig members who look up to you? Gh15 in need of cash?

you really are one annoying fuck

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: December 09, 2011, 04:06:43 AM »

YOU NEED TO LEAVE, BRO. SERIOUSLY, PLEASE LEAVE THE THUNDERDOME.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: December 09, 2011, 04:08:31 AM »

first of all please use paragraphs!

second of all, enough with the dog story! did you donate anything? no so stfu

and finally,you do realize no one here takes you seriously? i read some of of your posts from 2005 and wow you really are delusional if you believe you can give advice to anyone here

you're a 30 yr old skinny dude who started juicing 6 years ago and thnks he knows everything about sources and products...haha you're a joke

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: December 09, 2011, 04:10:52 AM »

and finally,you do realize no one here takes you seriously? i read some of of your posts from 2005 and wow you really are delusional if you believe you can give advice to anyone here

you're a 30 yr old dude who started juicing 6 years ago and thnks he knows everything about sources and products...haha you're a joke

IF ANYTHING, HE HAS DONE THE OPPOSITE. I WILL NEVER USE EURO MAN NOW CAUSE OF HIM, NEVER. ANYTHING WW APPROVED IS NO A GO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

whitewidow

« Reply #143 on: December 09, 2011, 04:12:26 AM »
YOU NEED TO LEAVE, BRO. SERIOUSLY, PLEASE LEAVE THE THUNDERDOME.

No. Ive been on here before it was called the thunderdome and I am suspicious about all the money needed to help dogs coming from getbiggers. if someone wants to help a dog and has tons of cash they should do it themselves. plus if he is so generous to help out dogs he should help getbiggers reach their goals for free. I dont see what he could tell you guys. all the info is already posted.you would juts need to hit the conditoning ad work on your posing and you might have a shot of being a high level competitor. what else can this guy say that he all ready hasn't?If you are a adnaced bdybuilder the info is already out there.

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: December 09, 2011, 04:17:57 AM »
No. Ive been on here before it was called the thunderdome and I am suspicious about all the money needed to help dogs coming from getbiggers. if someone wants to help a dog and has tons of cash they should do it themselves. plus if he is so generous to help out dogs he should help getbiggers reach their goals for free. I dont see what he could tell you guys. all the info is already posted.you would juts need to hit the conditoning ad work on your posing and you might have a shot of being a high level competitor. what else can this guy say that he all ready hasn't?If you are a adnaced bdybuilder the info is already out there.

PARAGRAPHS!!!!

please tell us how this is any of your business?people do what they want with their money, why do u fucking care?are u here to protect us loool?

and don't mention the dog story again...seriously. you have absolutely no right

whitewidow

« Reply #145 on: December 09, 2011, 04:19:36 AM »

you're a 30 yr old skinny dude who started juicing 6 years ago and thnks he knows everything about sources and products...haha you're a joke

I usually do use paragraphs.Yes I have been juicing on and off for six years and have gained a solid 30 pounds. you don't know shit about me bro.skinny 30 yr old lol I am 5-5 at 194pds. 6-8% . I sent my picture to ron before I started moderating. I dont fuck around.there is alot you do not know about me.

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: December 09, 2011, 04:22:48 AM »
I usually do use paragraphs.Yes I have been juicing on and off for six years and have gained a solid 30 pounds. you don't know shit about me bro.skinny 30 yr old lol I am 5-5 at 194pds. 6-8% . I sent my picture to ron before I started moderating. I dont fuck around.there is alot you do not know about me.

sorry, you're not skinny, just a midget, my bad.

and yes you're a tool,it's obvious to everyone here, you're just in denial...typical getbigger

whitewidow

« Reply #147 on: December 09, 2011, 04:23:58 AM »
PARAGRAPHS!!!!

please tell us how this is any of your business?people do what they want with their money, why do u fucking care?are u here to protect us loool?

and don't mention the dog story again...seriously. you have absolutely no right

It was just fucked up that he wanted everybody else to pay and gh15 didn't drop a dime down. If he had payed a few hundred then much love but he wanted his groupies to pay for it.that's all. god bless whoever helped. but if you guys helped so should of Gh15. that's all. Sentenza you don't know me. I do more good than you think as far as sourcing goes you have no idea!

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: December 09, 2011, 04:32:47 AM »
It was just fucked up that he wanted everybody else to pay and gh15 didn't drop a dime down. If he had payed a few hundred then much love but he wanted his groupies to pay for it.that's all. god bless whoever helped. but if you guys helped so should of Gh15. that's all. Sentenza you don't know me. I do more good than you think as far as sourcing goes you have no idea!

i'm just saying you don't know half of what you say you know  ;)
mentioning sources names like you and them are buddies means nothing

fucked up? what do u know about anything? do u know who gave money and who didn't?no, end of story

and i'm not a groupie,i couldn't care less about gh15 or any internet wannabe (like you) so fuck you

whitewidow

« Reply #149 on: December 09, 2011, 04:39:11 AM »
i'm just saying you don't know half of what you say you know  ;)
mentioning sources names like you and them are buddies means nothing

fucked up? what do u know about anything? do u know who gave money and who didn't?no, end of story

and i'm not a groupie,i couldn't care less about gh15 or any internet wannabe (like you) so fuck you

GH15 has already layed out so much knowledge for you guys. what more could you ask for? posing tips?. Gh15 is the one always mentioning sources names not me. just drop it. I didn't mean to piss on your guys parade here-sorry.