Author Topic: anyone ever see a fat chick desperate to lose weight...  (Read 9016 times)

Swlabr

Re: anyone ever see a fat chick desperate to lose weight...
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2011, 08:58:06 AM »
and she tries everything she can. extra cardio. eating salads, etc....

and all this time, you know all she really needs is hgh and DNP? But at the same time, you also know you can't just tell her that?

The other day I saw some chick on the elliptical with a perfect face and nice tits but she needed to lose about 30lbs. I wanted to just give her DNP and HGH so badly

Yeah, one girl I know is pretty as fuck, just a chub chub fatty. I told her about HGH/DNP, but she's not interested. She wants to do it "naturally", but still eats like a pig.

Shame, really, I know she'd be a solid 9/10 if she had a bangin' body.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2011, 09:10:19 AM »
No, but you sparked my interest. I used DNP a year ago and haven't been on hgh since six months ago. I hated looking small and flat on DNP, which is the main reason I haven't been back on since. What kind of look do you get on both?

you are still flat on dnp, unless you use insulin but it defeats the purpose of dnp when you run insulin, in my opinion. slin can help regain some of your previous strength levels when on dnp though

the weight loss with dnp and hgh is just extremely rapid. i used both while fasting and still lifting with real light cardio sprinkled in, didn't run any aas alongside it but it would have been significantly better with tren. i think i lost about 3% bf in under a week and a half, but i did some carb and sodium manipulation afterwards and it looked as though i had dropped 6% bodyfat in 2 weeks time which is pretty ridiculous change in appearance in that short of a timeframe.

i'm going to go back on it real soon, going to try 1gram dnp and 10iu+ of gh a day while keeping calories low. an issue with hgh and dnp at the same time is you hold water like a balloon, even with carbs and sodium at low levels. 

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2011, 09:13:47 AM »
I've helped many morbidly/clinically obese folks lose weight without drugs. Yeah, it might be easier for them to take the magic pill, but they also have to deal with the "new" body and a slower program acclimates them better than the overnight fix.

Usually the biggest problem after is the loose skin.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2011, 09:23:41 AM »
Genetics is only a relevant factor in extreme cases.
For the large average a somewhat disciplined intake of calories is a must - the end.

p.s.: lots of sports helps too.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2011, 09:24:09 AM »
you are still flat on dnp, unless you use insulin but it defeats the purpose of dnp when you run insulin, in my opinion. slin can help regain some of your previous strength levels when on dnp though

the weight loss with dnp and hgh is just extremely rapid. i used both while fasting and still lifting with real light cardio sprinkled in, didn't run any aas alongside it but it would have been significantly better with tren. i think i lost about 3% bf in under a week and a half, but i did some carb and sodium manipulation afterwards and it looked as though i had dropped 6% bodyfat in 2 weeks time which is pretty ridiculous change in appearance in that short of a timeframe.

i'm going to go back on it real soon, going to try 1gram dnp and 10iu+ of gh a day while keeping calories low. an issue with hgh and dnp at the same time is you hold water like a balloon, even with carbs and sodium at low levels. 

Dude aren't you 18? A gram of dnp and 10 i.u of gh  ::) How do you even afford gh at 18 years old?

the trainer

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2011, 09:24:29 AM »
and she tries everything she can. extra cardio. eating salads, etc....

and all this time, you know all she really needs is hgh and DNP? But at the same time, you also know you can't just tell her that?

The other day I saw some chick on the elliptical with a perfect face and nice tits but she needed to lose about 30lbs. I wanted to just give her DNP and HGH so badly

bullshit it takes years of bad eating habits for you to turn into a big fat slob so its going to take at least a year of hard training cardio and diet to see good results most people do not have the patience and want to see results overnight, fat woman do not need dnp and hgh you are nuts.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2011, 09:24:51 AM »
where did you get the notion i am 18

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2011, 09:26:04 AM »
where did you get the notion i am 18

I thought I saw it in another thread somewhere.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2011, 09:28:06 AM »
never said i was 18, never would say that unless jokingly because i am not a teenager lol

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2011, 09:40:23 AM »
never said i was 18, never would say that unless jokingly because i am not a teenager lol

I'm thinking of someone else my bad.

newmom

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2011, 10:19:39 AM »
bullshit it takes years of bad eating habits for you to turn into a big fat slob so its going to take at least a year of hard training cardio and diet to see good results most people do not have the patience and want to see results overnight, fat woman do not need dnp and hgh you are nuts.

bullshit it does. I put on 100 llbs in 2 years.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2011, 10:21:52 AM »
Am I the only guy that parks outside of "Curves" with a box of jelly donuts and a couple lbs of freshly cooked bacon looking to meet women?
time under tension

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2011, 10:22:21 AM »
dude, dnp is scariest shit out there. i just hope you're aware of the dangers. it's never to be taken lightly or haphazardly.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2011, 10:24:41 AM »
Also make a log with it,i will try it for sure in spring time  ???
GETBIG!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2011, 10:47:31 AM »

after being pregnant ??
K

Swlabr

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2011, 10:48:27 AM »
I'm thinking of someone else my bad.

Probably me, lol. ;D

newmom

« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2011, 10:49:23 AM »
after being pregnant ??

after preggo and a 7 year relationship ended. Ate my feelings and then some. Took 54 (150 llbs )weeks to come off

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2011, 10:52:09 AM »
they need to build muscle.  that's what they don't get.  they spend 5 days a week for 30 min in the gym and look the same.

spend 20 minutes on the Hammer strength machines 4 x a week, and watch that body change in 6 weeks.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2011, 12:39:01 PM »
I keep repeating myself,most easy way to loose weight is to chop one leg off.And it fucking works everytime.100% money back guaranteed  :P
GETBIG!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2011, 12:51:11 PM »
It's genetics, not only food. Of course it's not an excuse to be fat fuck, but not every girl can be "lean", just will remain somewhat chubby unless they go overboard. And there's nothing wrong with being a little bit fat, it looks sweet on most girls!

Best example of genetics is one woman i know. She always used to it same food as me just maybe 3/4 of my amounts. I used to be fat fuck and she has veins on her stomach and crazy low bodyfat and remains muscular (for woman) without any exercise. Nowadays she just can't afford (financially) to eat that much shit, but back in the days her diet used to be all fastfood and chocolate in insane amounts. If she starts doing something, like walking long distance every day she can't cant eat enough and gets in "precontest" shape in matter of weeks. You know, abs visible, veins everywhere. It sounds unbielevable but yes, I see this every day and it makes you question your own abilities. Oh and despite short stature she owns in every sport there is and is naturally strong. She doesn't like that look and thinks it's ridiculous so she eats tons of food to look normal.

chess315

« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2011, 12:57:02 PM »
 Genetics has very little to do with people being fat less then proably 1% off all fat people. Its a matter pf physics they simply take in more energy then they use. Nothing can operate with out an energy source.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2011, 01:02:48 PM »
Genetics is a small part.  If you look at statistics, average American weight gain over the last 40 years has been astounding.
It's def the American diet.  Genetics very small part...look at the stats...numbers don't lie.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2011, 01:11:40 PM »

insane. What was your diet like on that combo? And tell me what you did as far as carb and sodium intake went after? I always struggled on what to do right after stopping DNP

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2011, 01:13:55 PM »
Really ?  That's hard work, RM....

newmom

« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2011, 01:18:04 PM »
Really ?  That's hard work, RM....

not when you eat mickey d's couple times a day, 6 to 12 cans of coca cola, chips, icecream daily..