Author Topic: anyone ever see a fat chick desperate to lose weight...  (Read 9002 times)

the trainer

Re: anyone ever see a fat chick desperate to lose weight...
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2011, 01:27:29 PM »
bullshit it does. I put on 100 llbs in 2 years.

exactly my point took you 2 years to put on 100lbs i see women come into the gym and they want to lose it in 3 months, that is why i say one year because even people who have a hard time losing weight will see results in a year.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2011, 01:28:42 PM »
not when you eat mickey d's couple times a day, 6 to 12 cans of coca cola, chips, icecream daily..
Wow you must have been very unhappy.....(not kiddin')

newmom

« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2011, 01:33:25 PM »
Wow you must have been very unhappy.....(not kiddin')

extremely sad, no sleep (newborn). Ate my feelings so to speak

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2011, 01:34:33 PM »
not when you eat mickey d's couple times a day, 6 to 12 cans of coca cola, chips, icecream daily..

sweet Jeebus woman.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2011, 01:37:20 PM »
dude, dnp is scariest shit out there. i just hope you're aware of the dangers. it's never to be taken lightly or haphazardly.

you really need to stop visiting steroid.com and elitfitness.com

newmom

« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2011, 01:41:38 PM »
sweet Jeebus woman.

no shit wiggles. Just glad I snapped out of it

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2011, 01:43:16 PM »
Good thing you're doing fine now, do you... :)

newmom

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2011, 01:44:36 PM »
Good thing you're doing fine now, do you... :)

do what

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2011, 01:45:35 PM »
do what
are you     I'm not a native speaker, little miss can't be wrong... ;D

newmom

« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2011, 01:47:06 PM »
are you     I'm not a native speaker, little miss can't be wrong... ;D

oh speak english..LAST thing I am is little miss can't be wrong

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2011, 01:51:11 PM »
Running Mom,  You were in good shape before the weight gain correct?  How long did it take you to feel comfortable with going back to the gym again and eating correctly?  I used to be in good shape and after a few years of being a lazy fuck I am finally going back but just don't have the drive back yet like I did when I was 36 - 39. 

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2011, 01:52:28 PM »
lol @ a fatty needing DNP

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2011, 01:52:40 PM »
insane. What was your diet like on that combo? And tell me what you did as far as carb and sodium intake went after? I always struggled on what to do right after stopping DNP

hmmm, diet i'm trying to remember specifics. i didn't have a rigid structure for my diet, i tried to get a glass of grapefuit juice, and an apple with a vitamin c supplement everyday on the off-chance that low vitamin c levels could cause dnp induced cataract (i think it's caused by genetics and dehydration, honestly, but still wanted to be safe).

what i did was let the bodyfat broken down into free fatty acids by the hgh comprise most of my daily calories, using 2iu gh every 3 hours and then trying to remain fasted for as long as possible while still training. i would attempt being fasted until my body crashed, since after first few days and with eca i didn't get any hunger pains ever but i would just completely crash and needed to eat some food around training time to stay lucid. generally tried to keep calories consumed under 1,000 every day, most of that from protein sources while my carbs and sodium were pretty low throughout the whole thing. kept sodium and carbs low afterwards but still had a bloated moonface and kept a decent amount of the bloat from the rips afterwards until i ran aldoctone, then i had an immense physique transformation, along with awful leg cramps while i slept.

next time i'm going to try upping the dosage to 1gram dnp, ran 750 before, which was brutal as hell when fasted. there were points where i just layed on the floor after doing 5 minutes of cardio and i was unable to catch my breath for an hour afterwards. also might throw in tren but when i run tren, hgh and eca i get horrible numbness in my hands and legs when i sleep. but i think tren would have helped immensely as i noticed i was pissing dark brown/orange from being so far into ketosis and my body was burning a lot of protein for energy

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2011, 01:53:35 PM »
Hows the kid doing ?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2011, 01:55:44 PM »

:D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2011, 01:57:23 PM »
you really need to stop visiting steroid.com and elitfitness.com

i've abused it pretty badly in the past, not that i condone doing that, but the risks are highly over exaggerated in my opinion. provided you understand that the primary risks are overheating and dehydration, no one should injure themselves while using it. it is safer than clen.

newmom

« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2011, 01:57:32 PM »
Not really. I wasn't obese. I was a size 12 when I was 4 months preggo. What they consider "curvy".

I joined weight watchers and the gym on Feb 8, 2008. Went to the gym that day and stayed with it. Oh sure, I was embarrassed as fuck, but went early in the am (5am) less people at that time. I could barely walk 20 minutes without gasping for air. Remember, I was 263 pounds at 5ft3. But I stayed with it even though I was fat tub of shit. But the more weight came up and I built up endurance, the second week I was there for 40 minutes..so on and so forth.

Only you can find that drive. It's all mental, as you know.

I do have a soft spot for really big people at the gym. I could be running on the treadmill and a big obese person comes up to the one next to me, I smile. It's hard to feel comfortable to be in the gym and obese. I just remember where I once was is all.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2011, 02:02:13 PM »

I joined weight watchers and the gym on Feb 8, 2008. Went to the gym that day and stayed with it. Oh sure, I was embarrassed as fuck, but went early in the am (5am) less people at that time. I could barely walk 20 minutes without gasping for air. Remember, I was 263 pounds at 5ft3. But I stayed with it even though I was fat tub of shit. But the more weight came up and I built up endurance, the second week I was there for 40 minutes..so on and so forth.

Holy mother of God. I've never been that weight, and I'm well over 6 feet muscular....respect for losing that much weight..... 8)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2011, 02:04:09 PM »

I do have a soft spot for really big people at the gym. I could be running on the treadmill and a big obese person comes up to the one next to me, I smile. It's hard to feel comfortable to be in the gym and obese. I just remember where I once was is all.

I typically get off the treadmill if a fatass gets next to me.  They are always burping up salami, onions, garlic,  doritos.  Makes me sick.

newmom

« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2011, 02:06:49 PM »
Hows the kid doing ?

Nugget is awesome thanks for asking

I typically get off the treadmill if a fatass gets next to me.  They are always burping up salami, onions, garlic,  doritos.  Makes me sick.

LMAO

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2011, 02:14:58 PM »
hmmm, diet i'm trying to remember specifics. i didn't have a rigid structure for my diet, i tried to get a glass of grapefuit juice, and an apple with a vitamin c supplement everyday on the off-chance that low vitamin c levels could cause dnp induced cataract (i think it's caused by genetics and dehydration, honestly, but still wanted to be safe).

what i did was let the bodyfat broken down into free fatty acids by the hgh comprise most of my daily calories, using 2iu gh every 3 hours and then trying to remain fasted for as long as possible while still training. i would attempt being fasted until my body crashed, since after first few days and with eca i didn't get any hunger pains ever but i would just completely crash and needed to eat some food around training time to stay lucid. generally tried to keep calories consumed under 1,000 every day, most of that from protein sources while my carbs and sodium were pretty low throughout the whole thing. kept sodium and carbs low afterwards but still had a bloated moonface and kept a decent amount of the bloat from the rips afterwards until i ran aldoctone, then i had an immense physique transformation, along with awful leg cramps while i slept.

next time i'm going to try upping the dosage to 1gram dnp, ran 750 before, which was brutal as hell when fasted. there were points where i just layed on the floor after doing 5 minutes of cardio and i was unable to catch my breath for an hour afterwards. also might throw in tren but when i run tren, hgh and eca i get horrible numbness in my hands and legs when i sleep. but i think tren would have helped immensely as i noticed i was pissing dark brown/orange from being so far into ketosis and my body was burning a lot of protein for energy
Sounds like a healthy regimen!  LOL  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2011, 02:24:28 PM »
and she tries everything she can. extra cardio. eating salads, etc....

and all this time, you know all she really needs is hgh and DNP? But at the same time, you also know you can't just tell her that?

The other day I saw some chick on the elliptical with a perfect face and nice tits but she needed to lose about 30lbs. I wanted to just give her DNP and HGH so badly

Often bad eating habits coming from family members, parents etc they reproduce and learned during childhood and adolescence. They re not conscious of it. They need to be enlightened about these things we "professionals" know. They can either find the infos by themselves, or pay bullshits artists (most personal trainers and nutrition "experts" whoa re often as fat as their clients)who will tell them what they could learn all by themselves. There are also tons of personal trainers who look good -being on steroids or not- but who are so narcissistic, so insecure, they dont really want their clients to get in better shape, to learn what they know, because they subconsciouly think they would be creating potential "oponents", more competition. For these trainers, their only pride in life is to be in better shape than most people -often because they have nothing else in life either-, and they dont "really" want more people to look good and healthy. Douchebags wearing gym uniforms.
And lastly there's the good, empathic, natural trainer, he represents 1 out of 20 personal trainers unfortunately.

Fat or really fat people have  4 distinct options to choose form if they want to lose weight;

-do cardio, and another physical activity with enough consistency while modyfing their bad eating habits/nutrition
-do cardio, and another physical activity with enough consistency while modyfing their bad eating habits/nutrition + chemical helps
-do cardio, and another physical activity with enough consistency while modyfing their bad eating habits/nutrition + liposuccion
-do cardio, and another physical activity with enough consistency while modyfing their bad eating habits/nutrition + lipo + chemical helps (clen, hgh)

It's also obvious that they re suposed to never ever stop what they started, and must incorporate definitely these new changes in their lifestyle.

But it's not as easy for everyone, as the somatotype, genetics, are to be considered too.
Ectomorphic women dont even need any of this, just like ectomorphic men; whatever they eat they burn it very very quick. They re born thin, lean -and want plastic boobs cause they are frustrated by fatter women who have bigger boobs-.
Most gym bunnies who only join gyms to show off considering they dont even need to train to burn calories dont even need to pretend running or doing some other bullshit exercize. They re just in the gym to get attention. Some sometimes get addicted to lifting weights and building muscles tho.
Ectomorphes cant get big without drugs, but they can get chiseled and that's how they impress others.

Mesomorphic women look athletic but are built like men. Rarely very attractive. No need to talk about mesomorhpic men who cumulate all the advantages; they build muscle fast and dont store as much fat as endos.

Endormorphic women just like endomorphic men have the hardest time. They re genetically programmed to turn every single unused calorie into fat. I feel for them. They really have to go thru hell to maintain a healthy shape. For them, even if they train religiously, eat religiously, it's tough, especially considering the fat cells never truly disapear, they stay in their body ready to inflate again if they stop training and eating religiously.

some people are a mix of the different 3 somatotypes, some are completely ectos, mesos or endos, you re not feeling any desire to help them, as you dont subconsciously plan ultimately to breed with any of them anyway.

You feel some empathy for this woman cause you want to fuck her and eventually build a family with her, that's the only reason why you d like to help her, because you have personal long term interests in doing so, but you will ignore the fat and ugly looking women tho.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2011, 02:26:48 PM »
your posts are always so loooooooong. uberman. Would you conside posting an abstract at the bottom from now on...?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2011, 02:38:17 PM »
Not really. I wasn't obese. I was a size 12 when I was 4 months preggo. What they consider "curvy".

Only you can find that drive. It's all mental, as you know.

I was never obese, but about 6 years ago I had massive stomach issues which left me unable to use my upper body, even lifting a glass of water would impact my stomach, I was living off water and bread as I could not handle any food. I eventually had surgery and went 2 weeks with no food after because of complications, I then lived off jars of baby food, I was a skeleton. Eventually I slowly got better and started working out with bands and body exercises, I remember I could do 2 push-ups first workout ! I was to embarrassed for the gym in that state, after being an avid gym member for years. 
K

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2011, 02:42:52 PM »
Often bad eating habits coming from family members, parents etc they reproduce and learned during childhood and adolescence. They re not conscious of it. They need to be enlightened about these things we "professionals" know. They can either find the infos by themselves, or pay bullshits artists (most personal trainers and nutrition "experts" whoa re often as fat as their clients)who will tell them what they could learn all by themselves. There are also tons of personal trainers who look good -being on steroids or not- but who are so narcissistic, so insecure, they dont really want their clients to get in better shape, to learn what they know, because they subconsciouly think they would be creating potential "oponents", more competition. For these trainers, their only pride in life is to be in better shape than most people -often because they have nothing else in life either-, and they dont "really" want more people to look good and healthy. Douchebags wearing gym uniforms.
And lastly there's the good, empathic, natural trainer, he represents 1 out of 20 personal trainers unfortunately.

Fat or really fat people have  4 distinct options to choose form if they want to lose weight;

-do cardio, and another physical activity with enough consistency while modyfing their bad eating habits/nutrition
-do cardio, and another physical activity with enough consistency while modyfing their bad eating habits/nutrition + chemical helps
-do cardio, and another physical activity with enough consistency while modyfing their bad eating habits/nutrition + liposuccion
-do cardio, and another physical activity with enough consistency while modyfing their bad eating habits/nutrition + lipo + chemical helps (clen, hgh)

It's also obvious that they re suposed to never ever stop what they started, and must incorporate definitely these new changes in their lifestyle.

But it's not as easy for everyone, as the somatotype, genetics, are to be considered too.
Ectomorphic women dont even need any of this, just like ectomorphic men; whatever they eat they burn it very very quick. They re born thin, lean -and want plastic boobs cause they are frustrated by fatter women who have bigger boobs-.
Most gym bunnies who only join gyms to show off considering they dont even need to train to burn calories dont even need to pretend running or doing some other bullshit exercize. They re just in the gym to get attention. Some sometimes get addicted to lifting weights and building muscles tho.
Ectomorphes cant get big without drugs, but they can get chiseled and that's how they impress others.

Mesomorphic women look athletic but are built like men. Rarely very attractive. No need to talk about mesomorhpic men who cumulate all the advantages; they build muscle fast and dont store as much fat as endos.

Endormorphic women just like endomorphic men have the hardest time. They re genetically programmed to turn every single unused calorie into fat. I feel for them. They really have to go thru hell to maintain a healthy shape. For them, even if they train religiously, eat religiously, it's tough, especially considering the fat cells never truly disapear, they stay in their body ready to inflate again if they stop training and eating religiously.

some people are a mix of the different 3 somatotypes, some are completely ectos, mesos or endos, you re not feeling any desire to help them, as you dont subconsciously plan ultimately to breed with any of them anyway.

You feel some empathy for this woman cause you want to fuck her and eventually build a family with her, that's the only reason why you d like to help her, because you have personal long term interests in doing so, but you will ignore the fat and ugly looking women tho.

shouldn't you be baking a pie right now, tubby