Author Topic: anyone ever see a fat chick desperate to lose weight...  (Read 9013 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
anyone ever see a fat chick desperate to lose weight...
« on: December 06, 2011, 04:58:05 PM »
and she tries everything she can. extra cardio. eating salads, etc....

and all this time, you know all she really needs is hgh and DNP? But at the same time, you also know you can't just tell her that?

The other day I saw some chick on the elliptical with a perfect face and nice tits but she needed to lose about 30lbs. I wanted to just give her DNP and HGH so badly

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: anyone ever see a fat chick desperate to lose weight...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 04:59:09 PM »
eat less - move more

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 05:00:03 PM »
I know a girl who goes to some fat loss clinic she gets injections of lipozene or some shit like that. I thought about telling her about dnp or clen something like that. She's a pig though the way she eats disgusts me.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 05:00:20 PM »
Tell her about the benefits of the protein rich Sea Man diet

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 05:01:19 PM »
Yeah but once your girlfriend loses all the weight she'll probably just find another guy...damned if you do, damned if you don't!

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 05:03:18 PM »
lol at this thread. STUPID FUCKING BITCHES!!!

the first thing they do is blame everything but them, "omg, i like so have a thyroid problem, omg like i need thyroid medication, like my metabolism like doesn't even work and stuff plus i'm gonna need phentramine for sure!" *sipping 44oz coke*

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 05:03:55 PM »
i wish i could just knife these stupid fucking whores.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 05:07:40 PM »
lol at this thread. STUPID FUCKING BITCHES!!!

the first thing they do is blame everything but them, "omg, i like so have a thyroid problem, omg like i need thyroid medication, like my metabolism like doesn't even work and stuff plus i'm gonna need phentramine for sure!" *sipping 44oz coke*

Yes nobody ever wants to admit that the reason they are fat and disgusting looking is themselves.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 05:09:11 PM »
DONT HOLD BACK BRO, BE HONEST. TELL THEM A LITTLE VAR, GH, DNP WILL DO THE TRICK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 05:20:44 PM »
I know a girl who goes to some fat loss clinic she gets injections of lipozene or some shit like that. I thought about telling her about dnp or clen something like that. She's a pig though the way she eats disgusts me.

girls don't need that shit. there's no excuse. just don't eat out of the mother fucking dumpster!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2011, 05:21:35 PM »
girls don't need that shit. there's no excuse. just don't eat out of the mother fucking dumpster!

Yes I think nearly every girl can be moderately good looking if she lives a healthy lifestyle and takes a little pride in her appearance.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 05:25:35 PM »
have you ever tried dnp and hgh at the same time, alpha? it does some absolutely freaky shit to your body; exorcist level crazy shit that'll make you think you're possessed.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2011, 05:27:17 PM »
DONT HOLD BACK BRO, BE HONEST. TELL THEM A LITTLE VAR, GH, DNP WILL DO THE TRICK.

lol

i was going to say var, gh, and dnp also. and starve for a few months

but you should never tell anyone anything related to steroids or gear, especially if u already look like u juice. you'll never hear the end of it, and rumors will spread like wildfire

in fact i dont tell anyone exactly what i run, even on the boards, i fear incriminalization and negative attention

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011, 05:28:20 PM »

True I think it's so much easier for chicks to look good. They can be a little heavy and still look sexy as hell as long as they keep their bodies clean and hair nice. Eating clean and working out is an added plus.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2011, 05:28:46 PM »
the funny part about the whole thing is that everyone in real life will just tell her to eat less and exercise more

maybe in 10 years she will have the body she wants. by then her golden days are over

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2011, 05:36:50 PM »
the funny part about the whole thing is that everyone in real life will just tell her to eat less and exercise more

maybe in 10 years she will have the body she wants. by then her golden days are over

diet is all quality and as much quantity as you need.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2011, 05:38:44 PM »
Yeah but once your girlfriend loses all the weight she'll probably just find another guy...damned if you do, damned if you don't!

lolz

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2011, 05:41:06 PM »
whatevs, leave them out in clouds of confusion. not like girls have gone out of their way to help me out in life out of goodheartedness like bros have

in some ways u benefit, because of natural selection. women who aren't meant to be thin will just stay fat...girls meant to be thin will remain thin even when they get "comfortable" with you.

women have so many things in todays technology which can help them disguise their true colors. being fat is something that the genetically predisposed will almost always be, unless they choose to undergo exercise and good dieting for the rest of their lives (doubt it)

shitty hair? = brazillian blowout
shitty eyes = double eyelid surgery (for asians)
bad nose? = rhinoplasty
tits? = titjob
ass? = butt implants
bad grill? = braces
chin? = mentoplasty
eye color? = contact lenses
ugly? = makeup

honestly it's so easy to be a hot chick these days you sometimes wonder why they aren't all doing it

seems like an easy ticket to an easy life with everything handed to them on a silver platter

if ur a guy
bad body = drug abuse and risk health to have body (takes a lifetime of work)
get money = higher education or natural gift (takes your entire life to maintain wealth)
humorous and charming = natural gift (either u got or u dont)
social status = needs work (we cant all be alpha males of the group)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2011, 05:47:25 PM »
whatevs, leave them out in clouds of confusion. not like girls have gone out of their way to help me out in life out of goodheartedness like bros have

in some ways u benefit, because of natural selection. women who aren't meant to be thin will just stay fat...girls meant to be thin will remain thin even when they get "comfortable" with you.

women have so many things in todays technology which can help them disguise their true colors. being fat is something that the genetically predisposed will almost always be, unless they choose to undergo exercise and good dieting for the rest of their lives (doubt it)

no no no! they are fat bc their family ate shit so they form bad eating habits at early age that are almost impossible to reverse.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2011, 05:50:08 PM »
no no no! they are fat bc their family ate shit so they form bad eating habits at early age that are almost impossible to reverse.

no brah

genetics is genetics

newmom

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2011, 05:54:50 PM »
maybe she's in the process of loosing weight Alpha.

30llbs, she doesn't need (or any weight) to take dnp or hgh. If anything T3 but 30llbs not even that.

It's easy, eat right and exercise. It's not hard

newmom

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2011, 05:56:09 PM »

not necessarily

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2011, 06:30:01 PM »
no brah

genetics is genetics

something tells me you're overweight. ;)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2011, 08:26:49 AM »
have you ever tried dnp and hgh at the same time, alpha? it does some absolutely freaky shit to your body; exorcist level crazy shit that'll make you think you're possessed.

No, but you sparked my interest. I used DNP a year ago and haven't been on hgh since six months ago. I hated looking small and flat on DNP, which is the main reason I haven't been back on since. What kind of look do you get on both?

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2011, 08:56:59 AM »