Author Topic: 8 Year old Pwns Bachmonster  (Read 14800 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: 8 Year old Pwns Bachmonster
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2011, 01:04:18 PM »
I think he's just jealous that having you as my "boyfriend" is a much better choice than the loser who was in 10th grade when he was 28 that 333 has for his.

ever noticed it's always the strident right wingers who even make statements like that

epic projection on this board

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2011, 01:07:12 PM »
ever noticed it's always the strident right wingers who even make statements like that

epic projection on this board

Do you two need a room?    wwwhhheeewww!!!!  Glad my stalker found someone new.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2011, 01:07:24 PM »
You don't read very well, do you?

This is about THE WOMAN'S issue with Bachmann, regarding the congresswoman's stance on homosexuality (and related issues). SHE, not the boy, needs to confront Bachmann if it's bothering her that much. SHE, not that boy, needs to be woman enough to air her grievances.

This was an act of cowardice and a stunt that went wrong, because Bachmann didn't take the bait.

This lesbian knows where Bachmann stands. If she has a problem with that, Bachmann's standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER.

how do you know it's not the kids issue too

he's alreayd in school and has no doubt had to deal with prejudice (perhaps from kids like yours)

just because his mother coached him (and if you've ever seen elementary school play or something like that you'd know it's pretty common and nothing nefarious) doesn't mean it's not his issue as well

in fact if he has a gay mother than it's absolutely his issue......even at 8 years old

kind of sad that eight year olds have to deal with other adults promoting hatred of their parents

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2011, 01:07:53 PM »
Jealous?  i am relieved that lurker has a new object of his affection.   His stalking me creeps me out. 

Pointing out your delusions and bullshit = stalking?

Epic wishful thinking.  Does Mommy make you wear a helmet while you are on the internet?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2011, 01:09:06 PM »

How's things going with your fake girlfriend?  Got a long weekend planned with her sitting by while you post nonstop on the internet?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2011, 01:11:13 PM »

right on cue

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2011, 01:11:46 PM »
How's things going with your fake girlfriend?  Got a long weekend planned with her sitting by while you post nonstop on the internet?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2011, 01:22:16 PM »

Answer.

We already see your gay projections on here that indicate your oncoming meltdown. 
Now you are posting your pictures as well.  Which mean the meltdown commences.
Before you get to the part bumping two year old threads, answer the question.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2011, 01:23:17 PM »
Answer.

We already see your gay projections on here that indicate your oncoming meltdown. 
Now you are posting your pictures as well.  Which mean the meltdown commences.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2011, 01:31:29 PM »

x3

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2011, 02:00:01 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2011, 02:05:18 PM »
that picture is a classic,  ;D where did it come from

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2011, 02:06:03 PM »
that picture is a classic,  ;D where did it come from

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2011, 06:03:38 PM »
Yes, REALLY!!! Because, she's smart enough to know that boy was just a pawn being used by his cowardly mother. Notice how she didn't confront Bachmann, face to face. Had Bachmann said a word to that boy about his mommy's gayness, the lefties would be squealing like stuck pigs about the situation.

If Mommy has an issue with Bachmann and Bachmann's a few feet away, why not air your grievances, woman-to-woman, instead of cowering behind a child?

The Republicans were responsible for this smear job that got Cain to drop out?
1. How does that make Bachmann a fighter?

You still need to explain that to me, because last I recall, turning the other cheek was not "fighting".

2. How do you know that the Neo-Cons AREN'T the ones who put this out there?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2011, 06:05:06 PM »
Answer.

Now you are posting your pictures as well.  Which mean the meltdown commences.

Are you talking about yourself? You're the guy who spent three weeks following the guy around demanding that he meet you in person so you could fuck him in the ass.

You're a creepy fuck with either massive insecurity issues or you're an outright poofter. Either way, you're a creepy fuck.  8)

I think you're averaging something like 25 posts a day about 333. They have a word for that: obsessed.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2011, 04:58:02 AM »
I didn't want to fuck him.  I wanted him to prove he was not a phony.

Unlike you and your cocksucking ways, I am heterosexual.  If I were into men, it would be MEN.  Not crybaby little girls who are just entering their period for the first time.  Just because you are his little buttbuddy, that doesn't mean no one else wants to be.

They have a word for you :  LOSER.

But hey, at least you can get fries with that.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2011, 04:59:21 AM »
how do you know it's not the kids issue too

From all appearances, this kid didn't ask to talk to Bachmann; his mother put him up to it.

he's alreayd in school and has no doubt had to deal with prejudice (perhaps from kids like yours)

just because his mother coached him (and if you've ever seen elementary school play or something like that you'd know it's pretty common and nothing nefarious) doesn't mean it's not his issue as well

in fact if he has a gay mother than it's absolutely his issue......even at 8 years old

kind of sad that eight year olds have to deal with other adults promoting hatred of their parents

What's sad is that the mother, whose issue this really is, doesn't have the guts to face her antagonist.

What's stopping her from talking to Bachmann, face-to-face? Why is she hiding behind her boy?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2011, 09:02:19 AM »
From all appearances, this kid didn't ask to talk to Bachmann; his mother put him up to it.
how do you know the kid didn't want to do it and then got shy (not uncommon for an 8 year old or even an 18 year old)

What's sad is that the mother, whose issue this really is, doesn't have the guts to face her antagonist.

having a gay mother is the kids issue too.  Like I've already said, he's probably faced prejudice on this already most likely from people like you and Backmann.   It's as much his issue and it is for the mother, perhaps even more so because he just starting to learn and experience prejudice.

What's stopping her from talking to Bachmann, face-to-face? Why is she hiding behind her boy?

nothing which is probably even more proof that it's the kid who has the issue otherwise the mother would have done it herself

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2011, 09:08:39 AM »
how do you know the kid didn't want to do it and then got shy (not uncommon for an 8 year old or even an 18 year old)

Dollars to donuts, this kid doesn't even know who Michelle Bachmann is. This kid is SOOOOO determined to tell Bachmann that there's nothing wrong with his gay mommy, that he clams up and has to be prodded multiple times by her, to mumble the words.  ::)

having a gay mother is the kids issue too.  Like I've already said, he's probably faced prejudice on this already most likely from people like you and Backmann.   It's as much his issue and it is for the mother, perhaps even more so because he just starting to learn and experience prejudice.

nothing which is probably even more proof that it's the kid who has the issue otherwise the mother would have done it herself

Please!! The mom is cowering behind her child. This is HER issue but she doesn't have the guts to confront Bachmann, who's standing a few feet away.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #95 on: December 09, 2011, 09:35:44 AM »
Dollars to donuts, this kid doesn't even know who Michelle Bachmann is. This kid is SOOOOO determined to tell Bachmann that there's nothing wrong with his gay mommy, that he clams up and has to be prodded multiple times by her, to mumble the words.  ::)
Please!! The mom is cowering behind her child. This is HER issue but she doesn't have the guts to confront Bachmann, who's standing a few feet away.

I disagree with everything you've said

this kid will have to deal with people like you and Bachmann (probably has already experienced it) so it's HIS issue too

It's too bad this kid was a snowflake baby or you'd be writing how wonderful it is that he alive and able to express his belief about stem cells

Maybe you'll get lucky and some other kid will ask Bachmann about abortion or some other cause you believe in

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 09, 2011, 09:40:29 AM »
I disagree with everything you've said

this kid will have to deal with people like you and Bachmann (probably has already experienced it) so it's HIS issue too

It's too bad this kid was a snowflake baby or you'd be writing how wonderful it is that he alive and able to express his belief about stem cells

Maybe you'll get lucky and some other kid will ask Bachmann about abortion or some other cause you believe in

LOL.   Only a far leftist like yourself could support pimping a kid like that.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2011, 09:52:19 AM »

LOL.   Only a far leftist like yourself could support pimping a kid like that.   

only you could "read" 4 pages of this thread and believe I think the kid is being pimped

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2011, 10:29:51 AM »
MY POINT EXACTLY!!!

This was a setup, if ever there was one. But since Bachmann didn't go for it, some woefully misguided folks want to pretend as if this kid got the best of Bachmann. That boy looked like scared jackrabbit. Anyone with a decent set of eyes (which might disqualify Lurker and Straw) could see that this boy's MOTHER was putting him up to this.

She has the beef with Bachmann but didn't have the guts to confront her.

Liberals are notorious for doing this stupid mess. This happens to Rick Perry at one of his event. Some treehugger put her son up to asking the Texas governor why he didn't believe in "science" (i.e. why won't he help shut down oil and gas industries to back "green" industries, which go belly-up in a matter of years, to stop "climate change").

Agree.  Pretty obvious the kid was forced to do this. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2011, 10:50:21 AM »
Agree.  Pretty obvious the kid was forced to do this. 

pretty obvious to me that many kids are shy around adults

you can tell Bachmann wants to hear what the shy little kid has to say because she leans in close and tries to coax him to speak and then she jumps back in horror when she realizes what he is saying

If she had a problem with the kid asking a questin (i.e. if she really thought the kid was merely a prop for the mother) then why did she herself encourage the kid to speak

bottom line - stuff like this happens all the time and politicians only criticize it when they don't like the question or comment