Author Topic: can men and women be just friends...  (Read 26392 times)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: can men and women be just friends...
« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2011, 04:39:40 PM »
those puffy turkish cheeks lend thenselves well to it.

so good to have you back Dave   ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2011, 05:17:16 PM »
devil smile, reject girls warmly not coldly, if you don't wanna dance you don't say you don't wanna dance, you change the subject. she is a woman and her value in the world = the extent to which men desire her, to a man it's no big deal to be rejected, but to a woman it's everything. she ruined your night in return for you being stupid and she made sure you lost social power because indeed you deserve none of it

"app p ly 8 5" if you think that was being rude then you're way off.

No, the thing happent exactly as I said and I was a fucking SAINT! Deal with it, your vision of being the red carpet for women is false and I feel pity towards you.

Secondly, I just came back from the club. I had two opportunitys there and I realised that they gave me the opportunity to come at them, the other one was over 30, so so looking, the other one was 2 years younger than me. But I would have had to grease them the entire night and you never know what will happend after 4a.m so I went home. So as I was going, the girl bumbs in to me and I tell her that I will go home. She asked "WHY?!" and I just told her that because it's two thirty in the morning and this bar won't change into heaven in an hour, so I wish you good night. What did she think, that I will stay there and grease and grease and grease and grease and convinse an allready decided faith of the night in her mind  ::) ? And that was the end of it. Now I'm alone at home and I'm gonna play few games before I hit the sack.

That's it. How is that so bad? You people think you have to live for women who despise you because you are men, who despise you because you are not perfect. I'm not making myself look like a complete idiot by trying to hit on women and getting rejected over and over again I'm tirred of that. I just focuse on easy targets and be with that and they come every few months or so. If a man needs to convinse a woman that she wants him, she doesn't really want him. You will have bad sex after 4am and she won't contact you ever again. I would have waisted 4 hours in the bar hitting on the girl just to get a lousy lay and then never see her again, not worth it. And to tell you the truth it has allways been a woman who has hitted on me. Every fuck session I've had in my life have been due the woman been hitting on me. I have hit women only twice. I don't know what playing even means.

And I have to disagree with uberman, what women are looking from men is not producing offsprings but to find a man who can raise those offsprings in a rich environment with lots of consumer stuff that they don't really need and that's all.

Stavios

« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2011, 05:23:56 PM »
everyone here seems to be an expert while in real i'm the only one fukcing bitches right and left
;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2011, 05:29:48 PM »
those puffy turkish cheeks lend thenselves well to it.

you know it would be very funny if you were in shape but you're very fat

me on the other hand is getting better and better with each day

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #129 on: December 10, 2011, 05:30:59 PM »
What are there hourly rates ?

i fucked a couple of hookers in my life
usually u pay here 30 euros for 30 minutes
i guess that's very cheap

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2011, 05:31:51 PM »
listen to me im trying to help you

that u posted about these totally mundane events that happened to you tells me exactly what ur like with women

im gonna get right to the point, sleeping with lots of women is not a good thing, it's what some men think is the way to having status and being cool but it isn't, you lose by sleeping with certain women even though those women may be hot or whatever

but u dont outright reject those women either, unless you yourself are someone of status such that even when u coldly reject them they still kiss up to you

otherwise you reject them with love so to speak, u reject them warmly, you do not give them an incentive to put you down socially because you in your virginal state are obviouslt vulnerable

it is not about sleeping with many women, it is about attaining and maintaining social power by leveraging their desire for you to get what u want, and this isn't sex unless it is a good girl, because when u sleep with a bad girl what you've done is spent all the leverage u have and now she turns her back on u, makes a notch, and goes onto her next conquest

when i say virginal, u may have had sex with women, but obv u haven't learned what u should have

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #131 on: December 10, 2011, 05:32:58 PM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 10, 2011, 05:38:39 PM »
listen to me im trying to help you

that u posted about these totally mundane events that happened to you tells me exactly what ur like with women

im gonna get right to the point, sleeping with lots of women is not a good thing, it's what some men think is the way to having status and being cool but it isn't, you lose by sleeping with certain women even though those women may be hot or whatever

but u dont outright reject those women either, unless you yourself are someone of status such that even when u coldly reject them they still kiss up to you

otherwise you reject them with love so to speak, u reject them warmly, you do not give them an incentive to put you down socially because you in your virginal state are obviouslt vulnerable

it is not about sleeping with many women, it is about attaining and maintaining social power by leveraging their desire for you to get what u want, and this isn't sex unless it is a good girl, because when u sleep with a bad girl what you've done is spent all the leverage u have and now she turns her back on u, makes a notch, and goes onto her next conquest

when i say virginal, u may have had sex with women, but obv u haven't learned what u should have

Impossible for me. Womens brains construct is so unfair to my world views that no matter how nice I am I will allways have the bitterness towards women in my heart so I can't be warm towards them anymore, I have lost the touch of being warm hearted towards them forever and that's how it is. I just can't swallow my pride anymore at this point.

While i agree with your post, I just can't do that anymore, period.

Secondly I'm not trying to have sex because "then I'm cool", I try to have sex because I have the temptation to do so that is all. If I didn't do that, I would probably just focuse on me precicely without any of that unneeded stuff.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2011, 05:46:52 PM »
i fuck to brag about it

not because i love it, if that be so than i could just jerk off the whole time, same shit

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: December 10, 2011, 05:50:33 PM »
u as an organism are put on earth to collect power, do it, women are a way to power.

you refer to women as if they are something to agree with, no no they are vile cowards, that;s why u dont give them any power, to go through life without the alliance of a woman to help you along the way is a miserable thing

the conscious intellectual part of ur brain is not what should be comminicating with women, it's the animal side. what comes out of ur or her mouthes doesn't matter, it's what u feel when u touch her, it's about vibes not words

first u understand women so that u look at them liek gh15 looks at a cycle, with confidence, then you forgive them their flaws so that they love you, then find out what it is to have power over someone and u realize what life is all about

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2011, 05:52:11 PM »
stop ignoring me  >:(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2011, 05:55:55 PM »
Apply85 is another uberman - have one single premise and boil everything down to it either via oversimplification or by assuming/attributing generic, universal behavioral constants that simply don't apply to everyone.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2011, 05:58:20 PM »
Apply85 is another uberman - have one single premise and boil everything down to it either via oversimplification or by assuming/attributing generic, universal behavioral constants that simply don't apply to everyone.

every person is different but at the end of the day it's the dick in their mouthes what will shut them up

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2011, 05:59:56 PM »
dont compare me to uberman, nothing i said comes form a book or from someone else's mouth, it's all original and u wont fidn it anywhere else on the internet

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2011, 06:01:10 PM »
and in the end im not negative, and i dominating is something i've addressed already, it's an illusion

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2011, 06:03:40 PM »
dont compare me to uberman, nothing i said comes form a book or from someone else's mouth, it's all original and u wont fidn it anywhere else on the internet

as usual you're wrong, what you write here is neither original nor particularly inspired.

to give you a hint, look at those "pick-up artist" losers.

similar mind-tricks as yours.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2011, 06:05:04 PM »
dumbass, if you've read what i've said, it's the opposite of what the liars who call themselves pick up artists say

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #142 on: December 10, 2011, 06:05:41 PM »
what i have learned is that you should be not too much into them
if you'Re cold they are more after you

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: December 10, 2011, 06:08:45 PM »
and you really are a dumbass. i dont insult people often, i dont throw around words like idiot and stupid and moron, but you are a dumbass. on the one hand u compliment some of my posts n the other u insult me, you are like some little lap dog who goes around sitting on this person's lap then another person's lap, thinking that it matters who you like or who you don't, you don't actually contribute anything. delusional dumbass. it matters not what you think, you have nothing to say, remember?

i really try to help and explain women to men, not give advice but explain women, so that men look at women as things they understand, not things that make them nervous and therefor make them powerless

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #144 on: December 10, 2011, 06:09:55 PM »
dumbass, if you've read what i've said, it's the opposite of what the liars who call themselves pick up artists say

it's the same kernel, except they're generally not interested beyond bedding women.

you've clearly read them and think you took their shit one step further.

you are the man with one eye thinking that you'll rule in the land of the blind.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 10, 2011, 06:11:37 PM »
LOL@ understanding women .

Who gives a fuck.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #146 on: December 10, 2011, 06:12:19 PM »
with a ripped sexy body u don't need any game, u fuck dem bitches left and right, that's why it's so important to be in shape in summer

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 10, 2011, 06:13:53 PM »
u as an organism are put on earth to collect power, do it, women are a way to power.

you refer to women as if they are something to agree with, no no they are vile cowards, that;s why u dont give them any power, to go through life without the alliance of a woman to help you along the way is a miserable thing

the conscious intellectual part of ur brain is not what should be comminicating with women, it's the animal side. what comes out of ur or her mouthes doesn't matter, it's what u feel when u touch her, it's about vibes not words

first u understand women so that u look at them liek gh15 looks at a cycle, with confidence, then you forgive them their flaws so that they love you, then find out what it is to have power over someone and u realize what life is all about

To be on earth to gain power sounds very deceitful. Women are the least ones to gain any power from through. Look at bill gates or tiger woods... if they didn't have any women they would be just as powerfull, and as i see it, tiger woods is losing power with all those energy sucking women. The way you said that reject women with warmth, well it's because then you want to have power from women, it's your choise. It means you have to swallow your pride in order to be admired by women, but women are not the only source to power, hell no will i agree with that.

You people are giving intercourse, sex and erotics way too much credit here.

Besides, I am allways lucky in the bar if I get laid. Lucky. I have to be in the good place in a good time. When people get drunk they tend to be either sleeezy, loud, provocative or aggressive or... horny and nice. Those girls sometimes hit on my spot and then it's on but very rarely.

Only men with "power" can get women by talking shit to them. Tiger woods has a very bad rap with women and is joked around for it, yet he could get any most beautiful girl on the planet no problem. Why? He has status and influence, that is all.

People like my self have to be in the right place at the right time, my looks or charisma have shit to do with shit. It's like you said, the way you touch, but even then you have to be in the right place in the right time and even then it's questionable if the woman has allready decided what to do.

Few weeks back I hooked up with a dime. We were arguin 30 minutes wether to go with the taxi to my house or that we would go to our sepperate ways because she had work the other day. 30 minutes and it was almost 6a.m , talk about sad. I thought it was  done deal back in the club because we almost did it there. Then I convinsed her finally that she wants to fuck so stop thinking too hard and she came with me and we had alot of fun. Was it really worth all that shit, lol :D, I think I lost there big time.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: December 10, 2011, 06:18:28 PM »
it is not about sex, bill gates learned from beign with women how to love people, how to make them feel loved so that he is charismatic enough to get what he wants as a leader

and why do you think tiger practiced all those times alone when he didnt even have a caddy, he knew that sports was a veihicle to money and fame and then WOMEN, it was for women that he did it

really you don't know what a woman's love feels like, all those questions you have and anxieties you feel go away magically, it literally makes u an enlightened human being

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #149 on: December 10, 2011, 06:19:30 PM »
Kirko Bangz said it best
[/youtube]