Author Topic: Jones Vs Machida: Biggest Bust Ever....  (Read 17960 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Jones Vs Machida: Biggest Bust Ever....
« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2011, 08:03:01 AM »
But this isn't a bar you fucking idiot.  It's a fucking MMA fight, Mr.Suckmymuscle!  

This is why you're regarded as one of the biggest, if not THE biggest GENIUS on this site.

Yeah, because there is such a huge difference between a bar fight and an MMA fight. LOL! Let's see...in both punches and kicks are thrown. In both, guys try to trip the other to take it to the ground, etc. A fight is a fight. Actually, an MMA fight favors the taller guy even more since in a real fight the short guy can at least try to hit the other guy's balls or poke his eyes out. So an MMA fight favors the tall guy even more. Dude, holy shit, you are such a fucking moron. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: December 15, 2011, 08:06:50 AM »
 Yeah, because there is such a huge difference between a bar fight and an MMA fight. LOL! Let's see...in both punches and kicks are thrown. In both, guys try to trip the other to take it to the ground, etc. A fight is a fight. Actually, an MMA fight favors the taller guy even more since in a real fight the short guy can at least try to hit the other guy's balls or poke his eyes out. So an MMA fight favors the tall guy even more. Dude, holy shit, you are such a fucking moron. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WOW folks, there we have it.  Perhaps the most retarded, uninformed, moronic statement thus made on this site regarding MMA.

I am done wasting time arguing with you SMM.  You have zero intelligence.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: December 15, 2011, 08:08:52 AM »
And nice altering my thread asshole.  Do you do this on other occasions to try to help in your arguments?  Just shows that when you lose at something, you need to cheat.

Now, prompted by this post, I guarantee you go and rechange your editing of my post to cover your ass.

You're a cheater SMM.  

suckmymuscle

« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2011, 08:12:29 AM »
WOW folks, there we have it.  Perhaps the most intelligent, informed, argute statement thus made on this site regarding MMA.

I am done wasting time arguing with you SMM.  I cannot match your intelligence.

Lol, moron, the MMA fight favors the taller guys more because in a bar fight the short guy can throw a bottle or use some kinds of weapons but in the MMA fight the fighters are restricted to their bodies.

You = owned  :)

Thanks for playing

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: December 15, 2011, 08:16:58 AM »
 Lol, moron, the MMA fight favors the taller guys more because in a bar fight the short guy can throw a bottle or use some kinds of weapons but in the MMA fight the fighters are restricted to their bodies.

You = owned  :)

Thanks for playing

But you just said there isn't any difference between a bar fight and a cage in your post above!?

You just contradicted yourself.     Go ahead though, you know how to go back and edit things.  

SMM is a liar and a cheat.  And an idiot about MMA.

In the words of Bull Hurley:  I OWN YOU.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2011, 08:46:20 AM »
WOW folks, there we have it.  Perhaps the most retarded, uninformed, moronic statement thus made on this site regarding MMA.

I am done wasting time arguing with you SMM.  You have zero intelligence.

you're arguing with a TROLL.............

suckmymuscle

« Reply #156 on: December 15, 2011, 08:54:41 AM »
But you just said there isn't any difference between a bar fight and a cage in your post above!?

You just contradicted yourself.     Go ahead though, you know how to go back and edit things.  

SMM is a liar and a cheat.  And an idiot about MMA.

In the words of Bull Hurley:  I OWN YOU.

LOL! You used an argument that favors my argument. Brutal self-ownage.

You = fucking stomped kid. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #157 on: December 15, 2011, 08:55:59 AM »

I am not the one with 4,000 posts on an MMA fighter in a bodybuilding board.

You are the very definition of a troll, Swede. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: December 15, 2011, 09:02:51 AM »

I know.  I'm stopping as it's a waste of time. 

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: December 15, 2011, 09:03:35 AM »
If Bones moved up within 6 - 12 months, with his current skillset IMO he would already handily beat the likes of Rothwell, Struve & Schaub. Bones has the frame to make and athletic 245 - 255 easily and he would need that weight to compete with the bigger guys.

He's onto a great thing just now and he knows it, he has little to no real competition left (Hendo & Evans will both fall short like the rest) and he's being paid 6 figures to dismantle these guys inside a round or 2 so he's in no rush to move up. He's building his legacy and whilst he can legitimately make weight he has no pressure to pack on the beef.

The best 3 in Strikeforce IMO are Feijao, Mousassi & Lawal and i dont see any of these guys troubling him either - BUT it keeps him in the division with fresh opponents to fight. These fights are a long way off however. What i would LOVE to see is Roger Gracie get in close enough to grab a hold of him and test him there, his comparable size and ridiculous BJJ ability could drag Bones into deep waters. I know King Mo knocked him out but it's whatever happens on the night.

Does the Hit Squad in Granite City mean anything to you or coincidence?

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: December 15, 2011, 01:31:54 PM »
At some point he should think about taking a fight at a heavier weight..  perhaps a catchweight against a lower rated HW.  But at this point, he's still got Rashad and a possible Hendo fight brewing.  He's not at the level of domination that Silva is yet in my opinion (i.e. shouldn't be jumping weight just yet).

Are you kidding!?

Dude, he just took out Page, Shogun AND Machida without even trying!! He FINISHED all of them! And those are a few of the most talented fighters in MMA! Anderson at least gets tested against the top middleweights, Jones is beating them so easily its not even funny!

Ridiculous statement.

And Rashad?? He stands ZERO chance in that fight. The only way Rashad will win is if Jones shows up hammered drunk, or if theres 2 Rashads. Punchers chance blah blah Evans doesnt even have that.

Hendo wont be much different, Jones will dispatch of him about as easy as he did Shogun. He might even let out a yawn will pummeling Hendo from across the cage. Anybody even thinking ANY LHW has a chance is lying to themselves. Jones will hold the belt until he vacates it, period.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #161 on: December 15, 2011, 01:38:46 PM »
tito q jon all get up to 240

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: December 15, 2011, 01:40:00 PM »
When he takes out a couple HWs, then i'll say they're even.

He's certainly on par with him though..

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: December 15, 2011, 01:44:15 PM »
When he takes out a couple HWs, then i'll say they're even.

He's certainly on par with him though..

since both of them are around 230 off. Why does jones have to test himself againt hw's exactly?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: December 15, 2011, 01:47:29 PM »
since both of them are around 230 off. Why does jones have to test himself againt hw's exactly?

He doesn't.

BUT, if he did, i'd say he's more on par with Silva, cause Silva has been tested at a higher weight, 205.

That's what Bill is blabbing on about.

Sometimes I feel I really waste time on this board discussing nonsense.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #165 on: December 15, 2011, 01:48:50 PM »
  "Coltrane" and "Swede" are two of the most childish and stupid people I have ever seen. All they can do is call someone "troll" when they have been crushed in a debate utterly and have nothing to say. And the irony of "Swede" calling anyone a troll. LMFAO!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: December 15, 2011, 01:49:41 PM »
 "Coltrane" and "Swede" are two of the most childish and stupid people I have ever seen. All they can do is call someone "troll" when they have been crushed in a debate utterly and have nothing to say. And the irony of "Swede" calling anyone a troll. LMFAO!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Are you looking in my window right now perv?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: December 15, 2011, 01:50:53 PM »
I feel like reposting this since it was ignored haha :

What proof do you have of that? I have seen a picture of him posted at Sherdog where he is 255 lbs with his shirt of and looks almost exactly like he does in the cage except a lot puffier.

How about from ehh ...Jon jones himself.

Provide a video or a link to an interview where jon jones says hes 250 and the photo that follows it. And I do the same when he says hes 230 off.
Or hey, just keep trolling...

Im not going to bother responding to you more before you have provided just that. Troll.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: December 15, 2011, 01:52:19 PM »
Are you looking in my window right now perv?

stop,responding,to,trolls

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: December 15, 2011, 01:52:55 PM »
He doesn't.

BUT, if he did, i'd say he's more on par with Silva, cause Silva has been tested at a higher weight, 205.

That's what Bill is blabbing on about.

Sometimes I feel I really waste time on this board discussing nonsense.

Blabbing? Everything I've said is true and you know it. And if Jones fought at around his normal weight he'd be no heavier than Fedor was, who was only 6' tall. So why is heavyweight so farfetched for Jones? Its makes more sense to me than taking the easier road (205) dont you think!?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: December 15, 2011, 01:54:09 PM »
There is no way in hell jones weighs 250 prior to a fight.  That's pure lunacy.

Suckmanmeat just hates any UFC product, period.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: December 15, 2011, 01:55:02 PM »
Blabbing? Everything I've said is true and you know it. And if Jones fought at around his normal weight he'd be no heavier than Fedor was, who was only 6' tall. So why is heavyweight so farfetched for Jones? Its makes more sense to me than taking the easier road (205) dont you think!?

whats the argument? Jon himself has mentioned within 3-4 years he predicts a move up to Hw. No need for hw when you're a flabby 230 of and doesn't stuggle at all to reach 202. Unless you're a prime fedor. Kid is 24. Needs experience. Even though hes ruining everyone. Rushing a move to hw at 24 and only a few years into mma would be retarded.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: December 15, 2011, 01:56:20 PM »
There is no way in hell jones weighs 250 prior to a fight.  That's pure lunacy.

Suckmanmeat just hates any UFC product, period.

and you hate on everything thats not UFC product, so what makes you any different from that pos?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: December 15, 2011, 01:57:00 PM »

Dude, enough already.  I'm so sick of arguing with you.   You're like a little girl!

Yes, Jones could make HW.  Yes, Silva could make LHW.  Yes, GSP could make MW.  And Yes, most, if not all fighters could make another weightclass.  BUT, they fight where they're most comfortable at. 

Why do you have such a boner for Jones anyway?  Most fighters could jump weight..

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: December 15, 2011, 01:57:51 PM »
There will never be a sensible debate on here, i see flaws with alot of posters comments and let them go by however SMM seems to think he knows it all and knows actually very little. His MMA knowledge is mediocre at best, limited to Google searches & Wiki information for "facts" and his own delusional state of mind for fabricated bullshit.

Who has he ever truly crushed in any kind of debate, more often than not he makes himself look like a complete fool.