Author Topic: Today, I had a problem with a bulldog and a bullterrier.  (Read 17784 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Today, I had a problem with a bulldog and a bullterrier.
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2011, 08:39:23 AM »
I carry a big glock and speak softly.  if big dog threatened to attack, i would fire into grass first to scare dog.  second would be center mass then quickly put dog down, throw it into trunk, then dispose of elsewhere to keep questions minimal.

also, i train my kid to climb up on cars to get away from dog attacks.  he's very agile, like a ninja.  he can scale vehicles quickly, like a ninja.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2011, 08:48:32 AM »
I carry a big glock and speak softly.  if big dog threatened to attack, i would fire into grass first to scare dog.  second would be center mass then quickly put dog down, throw it into trunk, then dispose of elsewhere to keep questions minimal.

also, i train my kid to climb up on cars to get away from dog attacks.  he's very agile, like a ninja.  he can scale vehicles quickly, like a ninja.
Sounds Good, where do I get BIG GLOCK - I live in Nanny State of Australia, where if you want to wipe your arse you have to ask big brother.  I cant get guns because of criminal record.  Guns are hard to get here
V

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2011, 08:52:31 AM »
since they are designed to rip you apart and eat you up you can either be ignorant or aware of that fact. I would have grabbed something sharp instead, why let it be up to some dog to decide if you will live or die.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2011, 08:55:16 AM »
Sounds Good, where do I get BIG GLOCK - I live in Nanny State of Australia, where if you want to wipe your arse you have to ask big brother.  I cant get guns because of criminal record.  Guns are hard to get here

I feel bad for you guys I wouldn't want to live in a country like that.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2011, 10:17:46 AM »

Maybe you can train him to beat up Flex....

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2011, 10:23:02 AM »
Your a fagg

You should have ripped off your clothes and challenged the bull terrier to a posedown.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2011, 10:39:13 AM »
E-kul, are the dogs in question still alive?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2011, 11:06:56 AM »
These assholes wanted to attack me in my garden which are dogs of my neighbor.
And I took a bar and threaten them and they have gone.
Telling the truth, I was scare.
I told this my wife and she said that i was exgerate that i was scare. Then i told her that i prefer that a doberman biting me than their biting me. Because they have when stronger chin than that of doberman. Then my wife said "Oh yes?".

What do you guys think?

3 options;

1- Go for the kill, give that motherf-cker a straight jab to the chin.
2- Go for a straight kick to the face.
3- Run home to your mommy and daddy.

If all fails, you're shit out of luck. And the following day make a thread on Getbig.
#

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2011, 11:10:50 AM »
Was this one of the dogs?
a

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2011, 11:11:03 AM »
3 options;

1- Go for the kill, give that motherf-cker a straight jab to the chin.
2- Go for a straight kick to the face.
3- Run home to your mommy and daddy.

If all fails, you're shit out of luck. And the following day make a thread on Getbig.
I'd go for option 3, if possible... :-\

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2011, 11:12:58 AM »
Was this one of the dogs?
No, but this was......

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2011, 11:31:15 AM »
No, but this was......

Wel even wat anders dan een portie bami speciaal met 4 stokjes saté in pindasaus.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2011, 11:32:43 AM »
Dog Pangang....sambal bij ?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2011, 02:05:06 PM »
Kyomu - talk to the owner.
See if you can get official help.
If nothing works - poison or shoot it.

As said before - if they have bad genes they are ticking bombs.
Otherwise very loyal and friendly unless they feel relegated due to something... they will try to kill the reason for this... e.g. child.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2011, 02:08:34 PM »

Otherwise very loyal and friendly unless they feel relegated due to something... they will try to kill the reason for this... e.g. child.

Good advice I love the breed but I'm not stupid enough not to realize that they can be very very dangerous just like any dog can be if they're unstable.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2011, 02:13:11 PM »
I'd pull that .32 out of my back pocket and that would be all she wrote.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2011, 02:13:27 PM »
your english got worse since you are not posting that often anymore

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2011, 02:32:27 PM »
Well excuse me if I dont give a fuck! Breeders and farmers have been breeding for different traits and temperament for aeon's.  Pit fighting dogs are PITBULLS, not Chihuahua, not lab, not border collie, not kelpie.  PITBULLS are used, as they are the most aggressive fighting dog known to man, every dogman knows this, and defenders of the breed only defend the dog because they like the feeling of strength they impose on the owner, It would be less obvious to have the words printed on your T-Shirt. "I have deep rooted inferiority complex - Oh and I also have a small cock"
Cordoba Fighting Dog---Dog so violent, that they rather fight than mate. Needless to say, thet are extinct.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cordoba_Fighting_Dog

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2011, 02:34:53 PM »
Well excuse me if I dont give a fuck! Breeders and farmers have been breeding for different traits and temperament for aeon's.  Pit fighting dogs are PITBULLS, not Chihuahua, not lab, not border collie, not kelpie.  PITBULLS are used, as they are the most aggressive fighting dog known to man, every dogman knows this, and defenders of the breed only defend the dog because they like the feeling of strength they impose on the owner, It would be less obvious to have the words printed on your T-Shirt. "I have deep rooted inferiority complex - Oh and I also have a small cock"

Thank you for saying this.  There's an asshole in my neighborhood that walks two Pitbulls unleashed.  Like that twink Kyomu, i was scared when i saw them and crossed the street.  I don't understand why these fucking people, especially people that live in buildings, insist on having these types of dogs.  You can't fucking fight years of evolution.  When those dogs decide to go off, there's nothing you can do.  I imagine myself front kicking them and then putting them on a chokehold - maybe poke their eyes out.  

I'd never let my kids near someone that has fucking pitbulls.  

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2011, 02:43:42 PM »
Can I haz human limbs?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2011, 02:43:59 PM »
LMFAO.......retards springing out of the woodwork today....... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2011, 02:46:27 PM »

there s no point talking to the owner.... most are insecure losers who would get a boner having the confirmation a neighbour is scared of their dog as that's exactly what they want. I also know that european police forces dont give a damn about these situations, people have to deal with it by themselves.
Cockomu should move somewhere else instead, in a richer neighborhood, use your money and leave the losers in their own shit life.... you can eventually  ruin dude's car  the night before leaving the area if you re really really angry, will cost him tons of money to repair it, and he wont be able to do shit about it.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2011, 02:50:37 PM »
This guy is the most athletic dog I've ever seen. His ability to run and jump is insane! He killed a rabid racoon one day he was in the garden with my dad. When he gets excited he will knock you over by accident his body is like a whip. It's amazing how much power he can generate.

A tiny girl scout came to the door to sell cookies and Jessy came to the door. He got on his belly and crawled up to the girl. He knows how to be around people who are fragile. Very gentle dog he would be a great therapy dog.

He's 12 years old in this pic still in great shape. My dads dog he runs him at least once a day and takes him for long bike rides. He feeds them rice vegtables and hamburger meat. He told me the trick to raising good dogs is to teach them when they're young. You have to be able to take food away from them when they eat. When they're puppies you take their food dish away, take food out of their mouth. If they get agressive you straighten them out. I can pick him up by the hind legs and drag him away from his food. He will just look at me with sad face haha.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2011, 02:51:21 PM »
My pitbull is an 80 pound baby........just like a puppy at 8 years old.

Has never bit or growled at anyone and would lick you to death even if he didn`t know you.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2011, 02:56:17 PM »
My pitbull is an 80 pound baby........just like a puppy at 8 years old.

Has never bit or growled at anyone and would lick you to death even if he didn`t know you.

Every pitbull I've been around is the same way. The nasty ones and idiot owners mess up the reputation.