Author Topic: Ron Avidan wins the "Bodybuilding Media" Award!  (Read 10985 times)

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
Re: RON AVIDAN WINS "BODYBUILDING MEDIA" AWARD!
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2011, 08:55:19 PM »

No, because it was not a public board.  Ron's locked basement under his house doesn't count as a discussion board....especially the one that people have come to love....and fear.... ::)  So suck it up princess.

Like I'm going to apologize to you. ..... ::)

Then you should keep your stupid mouth shut

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2011, 09:03:19 PM »
Then you should keep your stupid mouth shut

Piss off wanker.
A

Derik_Farnsworth

• Pros
  • Getbig II
Re: Ron Avidan wins the "Bodybuilding Media" Award!
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2011, 09:06:31 PM »
lets get back to the subject at  hand  please..

CONGRATS RON .. on many many yrs of board craziness..  its been a pleasure these past 13 yrs ..   it was good seeing you last week doing your thing!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2011, 09:30:38 PM »

Yes, I said fuck George Spellwin and his Elite Fitness board because they were all full of shit selling phoney ass steroid products starting from that heroin addict Jeff Summers to that punk ass Dino Strong to those silly ebooks to the constant advertsing of Steroid.com and etc  And fuck you too you goofy bastard.  Why don't you spend more time cracking open a spelling book than challenging me to a dictionary duel.  

George Spellwin and all those hood rats can eat a peanut butter and booger sandwich.

^^ this is example of someone who got lot of bunk hormone frastation lol

homo : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2011, 09:34:46 PM »

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2011, 11:24:08 PM »
So is Isaac Hinds gay or not?   ???

No, Isaac is not gay, nor bi, nor anything but a die hard photographer and fan of the sports who happens to enjoy the opposite sex.  He just chooses to keep his relationships private, although his close friends know who he is with.   When he comes to Los Angeles, he stays over in the guest room, and my kids even call him Uncle Isaac once in a while.  He is alos one of my good friends, us having a lot in common with photography, covering the events, and running websites.    

CONGRATS RON .. on many many yrs of board craziness..  its been a pleasure these past 13 yrs ..   it was good seeing you last week doing your thing!

Thanks, as Derik knows firsthand how Getbig has affected his life.  Very nice seeing you and the rest of the crew at Metroflex.  We were all impressed at that 585 pounds squat (12 plates) with Derik weighing 176 pounds. Pound for pound, Derik is one of the most admired and impressive hardcore training bodybuilder there is.

Also yes I believe it was americanbodybuilding.com at the time, and not getbig, though I could be wrong.

Good memory - it was always called Getbig, but that the time I also owned americanbodybuilding.com which redirected to getbig.com.   American Body Building drinks decided to use it has a place for their members to come and learn about the drinks (we were and still are ABB distributors), but eventually, we separated the two. Have to give credit to Peter Parsons, who at the time liked that name the best. Peter left ABB at the time, and went on to work for Microsoft Games, eventually becoming a director for some awesome games, including Age of Empires and Need for Speed... among others.

But I am curious as to why you had a secret VIP board for???  Was it for American Bodybuilding employees or something or for vendors??? 

Special friends, bodybuilders and others who needed information, but not out for public.  Promoters info, contest questions, etc, more like what twitter is now (it was different back then) in terms of how it looked.   And yes, there are some private boards here now too. One is for the Mods. Others are for other reasons.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2011, 12:23:33 AM »
So is Isaac Hinds gay or not?   ???
Ask him on a date and see  :D

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2011, 01:19:51 AM »
Congratulations Ron!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2011, 08:18:35 AM »
Go Yogi!  8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2011, 11:43:54 AM »
No, Isaac is not gay, nor bi, nor anything but a die hard photographer and fan of the sports who happens to enjoy the opposite sex.  He just chooses to keep his relationships private, although his close friends know who he is with.   When he comes to Los Angeles, he stays over in the guest room, and my kids even call him Uncle Isaac once in a while.  He is alos one of my good friends, us having a lot in common with photography, covering the events, and running websites.    

Thanks, as Derik knows firsthand how Getbig has affected his life.  Very nice seeing you and the rest of the crew at Metroflex.  We were all impressed at that 585 pounds squat (12 plates) with Derik weighing 176 pounds. Pound for pound, Derik is one of the most admired and impressive hardcore training bodybuilder there is.

Good memory - it was always called Getbig, but that the time I also owned americanbodybuilding.com which redirected to getbig.com.   American Body Building drinks decided to use it has a place for their members to come and learn about the drinks (we were and still are ABB distributors), but eventually, we separated the two. Have to give credit to Peter Parsons, who at the time liked that name the best. Peter left ABB at the time, and went on to work for Microsoft Games, eventually becoming a director for some awesome games, including Age of Empires and Need for Speed... among others.

Special friends, bodybuilders and others who needed information, but not out for public.  Promoters info, contest questions, etc, more like what twitter is now (it was different back then) in terms of how it looked.   And yes, there are some private boards here now too. One is for the Mods. Others are for other reasons.

So pretty much it was like an private Q&A column that was for industry personnel???  Interesting...especially the part about having a secret board here as well...I suppose that's for the folks around with blue stars "Experts, Competitors, Pros". 
A

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2011, 01:28:18 AM »
Congratulations Ron… you created a monster. It’s been a fun place filled with a cast of characters only one man could have assembled. YOU.   
and keep moving!

newmom

« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2011, 04:16:38 AM »
Congratulations Ron… you created a monster. It’s been a fun place filled with a cast of characters only one man could have assembled. YOU.   

^^^^^^^this

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2011, 05:12:57 AM »
Did he give us credit?  This board got more clown shit than all the other bodybuilding boards combined.  ::)      He may take nice pictures, but so do others.  It's GetBig that separates him from the other camera wheeling schmoes.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2011, 05:13:39 AM »
Big congrats to the big guy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2011, 03:42:28 AM »

Yes, I said fuck George Spellwin and his Elite Fitness board because they were all full of shit selling phoney ass steroid products starting from that heroin addict Jeff Summers to that punk ass Dino Strong to those silly ebooks to the constant advertsing of Steroid.com and etc  And fuck you too you goofy bastard.  Why don't you spend more time cracking open a spelling book than challenging me to a dictionary duel. 

George Spellwin and all those hood rats can eat a peanut butter and booger sandwich.
LOL  ;D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2011, 08:50:40 AM »

Did he give us credit?  This board got more clown shit than all the other bodybuilding boards combined.  ::)      He may take nice pictures, but so do others.  It's GetBig that separates him from the other camera wheeling schmoes.

Yes, dear.  Right here:

Most important, without various personalities who come here and post,  it wouldnt be Getbig. Without many of you, some new, some very old from years past, there wouldnt be a place to visit.  And it wouldnt have let me take pictures, write articles, and meet some of you who are in the supplement industry or not.  I thank you all. 

R

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2011, 03:03:10 PM »
Congrats Ronfather.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2011, 05:24:19 AM »
Congratulations Ron. You deserve it :)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2011, 09:30:44 AM »
OK Angry pillow bitter

You don't have the cajones to say that to my face, pal. 
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2011, 01:06:01 PM »
Vince crackin me up in this thread. ;D

I'm gonna go to the Secret Mod board and start a thread about it! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2011, 01:41:06 PM »
You don't have the cajones to say that to my face, pal. 

Haha, you don't know me at all.

I have seen you sook up when people threatened you so I will just say nothing.

You are are disgrace to the human race!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2011, 03:05:27 PM »
Haha, you don't know me at all. I have seen you sook up when people threatened you so I will just say nothing. You are are disgrace to the human race!

You'd be surprised what I know about you, Kwicky Koala.  But you should spend more time fixing your website.  I love the latest postings from your site..... ::)

http://www.dohertysgym.com/

BTW, 2 people work out in this picture....for someone that owns 4 gyms, you dont even work out.

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2011, 03:11:48 PM »
you really have big balls to call anyone out on their physique no offense

Doherty broke out the gay jokes so I'm going to bang his ass until it bleeds.
A

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2011, 03:14:13 PM »

Yes you got me there, worst photo ever after a 3 year layoff due to injuries, surgeries and family life..

Back training now and very consistent, have not missed a workout since April this year. Here is my latest photo, taken last week filming my 5th series of Muscle TV. Just turned 47, happy and healthy.

Like I said you don't know shit, otherwise you would not say so many stupid things.
BTW my worst shape is better than your best shape. Just saying!

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2011, 10:25:44 AM »
still bored .my newbie ass is going to congratulate Mr Avidan (CONGRATS) and move on from hijacking his much deserved applause at my new fav sites creation
PS Vince you are no fun  :'(
Herpes