Author Topic: Option D/240/Lurker/Blacken/Straw - its time to eat S$%^  (Read 5689 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Option D/240/Lurker/Blacken/Straw - its time to eat S$%^
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2011, 10:10:54 AM »
Why?   The interview was on fast n furious, this bill, spending, etc.   

Because Alex Jones is a 911 CT nut and nobody takes those nuts seriously.  I'm really surprised he would do that, especially when he had to publicly reject 911 CT nuts during the 2008 debates. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2011, 10:12:21 AM »
WOW

Unlike the double talking Romney
or
Blowhard Cheater (aren't you as an uber-christian against such acts or does it go out of the window when politics come into play?) Newt
or
Complete idiot Perry
or
I'm against income tax but work for the IRS Bachman?

Man this is Sad

I don't really care who wins the nomination, as long is it is someone who can beat Obama. 

What is an "uber-Christian"? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 10:32:52 AM »
Gotta love what American politics has become

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2011, 10:38:27 AM »
Gotta love what American politics has become

Truth - We have an openly communist potus now.   His Kansas speech dropped all pretenses that he was ever anything but a marxist communist wrecking ball. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2011, 11:34:08 AM »
I don't really care who wins the nomination, as long is it is someone who can beat Obama. 

What is an "uber-Christian"? 

Even if that person is incompetent, batshit, crazy, unqualified, and the biggest Washington insider in existence.

Gotcha.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2011, 11:36:14 AM »
Even if that person is incompetent, batshit, crazy, unqualified, and the biggest Washington insider in existence.

Gotcha.

YES!!!! 

Dont you fucking get it yet? 

Jesus dude - anyone  - YES ANYONE -  would be better than Obama.   No matter what the god damn issue - there is one certainty - Obama will do the wrong thing.   name an issue and obama is fucking it up.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2011, 11:37:55 AM »
^^^

Hence the reason that no one takes you seriously.

Replacing one factor in a failing scheme with another that is the same or worse and expecting BETTER?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2011, 11:38:40 AM »

Gotcha.

There is no one running on the Republican side who fits that description. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2011, 11:40:50 AM »
^^^

Hence the reason that no one takes you seriously.

Replacing one factor in a failing scheme with another that is the same or worse and expecting BETTER?

Name the issue.   Please-    Name one issue and I will show you how obama is making things drastically worse.   

Inflation - check
Energy - check
Health Care - check
Police state - check
Debt - check
corruption - check 
monetary/fiscal policy - check   

name the issue and there is almoast 100% certainty obama is fucking it up.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2011, 12:11:46 PM »
There is no one running on the Republican side who fits that description. 

Bachmann = batshit crazy
Incompetent/Unqualified = Perry & Cain
Washington Insider =  Newt.  Now really....  you had to ignore this one???

You can justify them in your own eyes simply because of your one dimensional reasons, but THANK GOD the rest of the country doesn't agree.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2011, 12:12:22 PM »
Name the issue.   Please-    Name one issue and I will show you how obama is making things drastically worse.   

Inflation - check
Energy - check
Health Care - check
Police state - check
Debt - check
corruption - check 
monetary/fiscal policy - check   

name the issue and there is almoast 100% certainty obama is fucking it up.   

Someone the same or worse will actually make it better?

Only in your La-La Land.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2011, 12:18:18 PM »
Someone the same or worse will actually make it better?

Only in your La-La Land.

Like I said - you can point to one thing on my list obamas policies are making better.   One and done for this asshole and mega-commie

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2011, 01:20:57 PM »
Bachmann = batshit crazy
Incompetent/Unqualified = Perry & Cain
Washington Insider =  Newt.  Now really....  you had to ignore this one???

You can justify them in your own eyes simply because of your one dimensional reasons, but THANK GOD the rest of the country doesn't agree.

Bachmann isn't crazy.   ::)  Neither Perry nor Cain are incompetent or unqualified.  Both men have a wealth of experience.  Perry is a horrible debater, but being the successful governor of one of the largest states in the country during one of the worst economic periods in our country's history is pretty impressive.  And Cain has had a remarkable career.  Very smart man.  Political novice and did not handle his "scandals" well, but definitely not incompetent.

Newt is the biggest Washington insider in existence?  Hardly.  He's definitely an insider, but has not spent his entire career in DC.     

What "one dimensional reasons" are you talking about?  Not even sure what that means. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2011, 02:08:24 PM »
Bachmann isn't crazy.   ::)  Neither Perry nor Cain are incompetent or unqualified.  Both men have a wealth of experience.  Perry is a horrible debater, but being the successful governor of one of the largest states in the country during one of the worst economic periods in our country's history is pretty impressive.  And Cain has had a remarkable career.  Very smart man.  Political novice and did not handle his "scandals" well, but definitely not incompetent.

Newt is the biggest Washington insider in existence?  Hardly.  He's definitely an insider, but has not spent his entire career in DC.     

What "one dimensional reasons" are you talking about?  Not even sure what that means. 

LMAO...all is hunky dory in the GOP Camp.. A regular think tank that is.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2011, 02:13:44 PM »

Never said that.  Just addressing Lurker's comments. 

If I had my druthers, I'd like to have a choice between Colin Powell and George Mitchell in November. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2011, 02:19:53 PM »

Yeah  - cause all the brainiacs are blaming ATM machines for their woes. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2011, 05:14:37 AM »

The fact that you started your reply off with this very sentence shows that you are already in denial in of the facts regarding these candidates.

Despite the fact Texas hates Perry, Cain can't remember a single thing or bothered to brush up on the last 4 years of politics before jumping in, and Bachmann simply is out of her mind half of the time.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2011, 06:43:18 AM »

Gotcha.

So in other words, voting for someone exactly like Obama offends you, but re-electing Obama makes sense?

There is nobody on the GOP stage more incompetent, unqualified or a bigger Washington insider than Barak Hussein Osama.

As for the crazy part, that's a baseless charge your hurling around to discredit GOP candidates just because they disagree with you. Obama is intentionally trying to destroy America. I'll take crazy over that any day.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2011, 06:46:40 AM »

Yes and the brilliant Barak Hussein Osama is so smart! The results of his amazing intellect have been dazzling the United States since he took office. Have you noticed how much better everything has become? ::)

Some of you fucking morons are so brainwashed you should have forced lobotomies.

Staying on a sinking ship because the captain went to an ivy league school and can read from a teleprompter without drooling on himself makes perfect sense!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2011, 07:00:45 AM »
Yes and the brilliant Barak Hussein Osama is so smart! The results of his amazing intellect have been dazzling the United States since he took office. Have you noticed how much better everything has become? ::)

Some of you fucking morons are so brainwashed you should have forced lobotomies.

Staying on a sinking ship because the captain went to an ivy league school and can read from a teleprompter without drooling on himself makes perfect sense!

Anyone blaming ATM machines for job losses is beyond help.   Those agreeing with that moron are even worse. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2011, 07:53:16 AM »
If he is so stupid, then it should be quite easy for the GOP to find candidates that are smarter.

Why hasn't that happened yet?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2011, 08:11:21 AM »
If he is so stupid, then it should be quite easy for the GOP to find candidates that are smarter.

Why hasn't that happened yet?

I think Newt and RP are certainly smarter than Obama though neither is probably as politically savvy as Obama.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2011, 10:24:14 AM »
The fact that you started your reply off with this very sentence shows that you are already in denial in of the facts regarding these candidates.

Despite the fact Texas hates Perry, Cain can't remember a single thing or bothered to brush up on the last 4 years of politics before jumping in, and Bachmann simply is out of her mind half of the time.

I shouldn't even have engaged you on this, because calling Bachmann "crazy" is beyond absurd, but I'll play:  what exactly is it that makes Bachmann "crazy"?  And how was she able to have a successful marriage, raise a truckload of kids, become highly educated, have a successful career in the private sector, have a successful career in politics, and become a national presidential candidate when she is "crazy"? 

Texas hates Perry?  He's the longest serving governor in Texas history.  How do you reconcile that fact with your claim that "Texas hates Perry"? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2011, 10:25:06 AM »
I shouldn't even have engaged you on this, because calling Bachmann "crazy" is beyond absurd, but I'll play:  what exactly is it that makes Bachmann "crazy"?  And how was she able to have a successful marriage, raise a truckload of kids, become highly educated, have a successful career in the private sector, have a successful career in politics, and become a national presidential candidate when she is "crazy"? 

Texas hates Perry?  He's the longest serving governor in Texas history.  How do you reconcile that fact with your claim that "Texas hates Perry"? 

notice how Lurker and Straw still cant defend Obama's record?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2011, 10:36:37 AM »
notice how Lurker and Straw still cant defend Obama's record?   

I supported/defended him on some things and criticized him on many things as well

You're just too blind with irrational/crazy hatred and rage to even notice it