Author Topic: Koloseum gym reopening??  (Read 25737 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Koloseum gym reopening??
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2011, 04:02:28 PM »
^^^ hes a fuking criimnal what the fuck dfo you think? i cant beluev you are even argue and explain your points to him ,, fella is a running convict,, he is criminal he done many crimes this is just one in the chain of them ,,this is not some fella that lived peacful life and this was first problem he had....lol this is someone with history and files lol  he is an outlaw friend,, stay away from him is my recomndation for the law will get to ANYONE who has anything in their capacity to bring him to justice,, this is one thing americana is very vry good at....gettign all resources to bring you back in for justice,, so dont even let them think you hav eanything to do with him ,, his paper is long

gh15 approved

Right on the fucking money........

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2011, 08:26:00 PM »
The highlighted is what also makes me suspicious. It seems something is always against you, like some conspiracy. Seems like every story you've told it's always someone else's fault, someone did something behind your back that got you in trouble, etc, etc. I'm sorry you wound up in max security that sucks. But you ask what would I have done? First beg my attorney to fight to at the minimum get me out of max security second, investigate what supposedly happen to my evidence and finally third, do EVERYTHING the judge asks me to do. But for fucks sake I wouldn't flee the country and make my problems ten times worse.

Even though you're in europe, you've been in the states long enough to know you still have most of your life here and at some point in your life you're going to have to come back here. 

The highlighted is what also makes me suspicious???

It seems something is always against you, like some conspiracy??

Let me ask you...If Joe Weider gets arrested for stealing his own money, from Betty Weider in Weider Inc offices - would you also be suspicious? Would it be like some kind of conspiracy?

If Jim Manion gets arrested for stealing his own money from NPC?

Does anyone realize that I was arrested for stealing my own money - from my own wife at my own place of business...that happens to be former Milos Sarcev's Powerhouse Gym Fullerton, then Milos Sarcev's Golds Gym...and finally Milos Sarcev's Koloseum Gym Fullerton!!

How can husband steal the money from his own wife during the marriage, especially in their own business?

What happened with institution of the marriage and community property?

If you came to my Gym at any time before...in my office was 10 feet tall bronze statue BLIND JUSTICE as I believed in Justice...

As far as being suspicious about my car being towed away...maybe you can think for a second - if you are arrested at the Court, unexpectedly FOR NO REASON AT ALL...for the 4th time ::)...at the time my lawyer was going to be officially MY substitution attorney that very day...and as agreed - I brought all the evidence with me in the car...that FOR WHATEVER REASON (maybe you can call him and find out for yourself - Robert Bernstein, from Beverly Hills) he left in the car...and didn't take with him...Question I asked him so many times...and my car was towed to my house...as I was told - empty...

1) You would beg (on your knees?) your lawyer to bail you out?

Well, my premium was paid to BailBondsmen...and I was out...Traveled to Europe and back with Court, Judge and Public Defender approval - yet my Bail was exonerated ????...and that's how I ended up in Jail for the fourth time...

2) You will investigate what happened with the evidence? Well, I was released...asked for my car and I was told that car was empty :-\
In the mean time - my bank accounts closed, credit cards canceled..etc

3) you would do everything Judge would ask you to? Judge doesn't ask inmates...he tells them what to do...

I appreciate the fact that in my situation you wouldn't leave the country...but stay and 100% guarantee fail the probation - and end up 10 years and 4 months in Maximum Security Prison...but I chose my path...as always...

I hope that answers your questions.

You have a business?

Be very careful not to be arrested stealing your own money as you might end up exactly as me...I am giving you fair warning as everything is possible in Country of the FREE...where you are innocent until proven guilty...you know.. ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2011, 08:30:35 PM »
Doesn't matter what your daughter supports or doesn't support what matters is what your daughter is taking away from this. You think fleeing the country and running away is teaching her the right thing? Not my problem, just saying. I'm also just saying I would have never (not very many people would have) put myself in such a position to mess my life up so bad, especially when you get older.

YES I DO.

It teaches her to ALWAYS have A CHOICE...like her father had one and he chose freedom.

I am also just saying to you...without arguing or being sarcastic: NEVER SAY NEVER...Again, can you tell me what I did wrong?

Why was I arrested? Mess my life up so bad...?

I would really like to know ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2011, 08:54:51 PM »
You're not free Milos. This will always be hanging over your head until its taken care of. Personally I like the feeling of sleeping at night with no worries when I wake up.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2011, 09:14:17 PM »
You're not free Milos. This will always be hanging over your head until its taken care of. Personally I like the feeling of sleeping at night with no worries when I wake up.

Interestingly...you didn't answer my questions...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2011, 09:17:18 PM »
I only answer the short questions on my phone. I'm not near a computer.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2011, 09:25:59 PM »
I only answer the short questions on my phone. I'm not near a computer.

Cooch:

You are carrying on a conversation with a pathological liar, hope this helps.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2011, 10:15:39 PM »

Let me ask you...If Joe Weider gets arrested for stealing his own money, from Betty Weider in Weider Inc offices - would you also be suspicious? Would it be like some kind of conspiracy?

Does anyone realize that I was arrested for stealing my own money - from my own wife at my own place of business...that happens to be former Milos Sarcev's Powerhouse Gym Fullerton, then Milos Sarcev's Golds Gym...and finally Milos Sarcev's Koloseum Gym Fullerton!!

How can husband steal the money from his own wife during the marriage, especially in their own business?

If you came to my Gym at any time before...in my office was 10 feet tall bronze statue BLIND JUSTICE as I believed in Justice...

As far as being suspicious about my car being towed away...maybe you can think for a second - if you are arrested at the Court, unexpectedly FOR NO REASON AT ALL...for the 4th time ::)...at the time my lawyer was going to be officially MY substitution attorney that very day...and as agreed - I brought all the evidence with me in the car...that FOR WHATEVER REASON (maybe you can call him and find out for yourself - Robert Bernstein, from Beverly Hills) he left in the car...and didn't take with him...Question I asked him so many times...and my car was towed to my house...as I was told - empty...

Well, my premium was paid to BailBondsmen...and I was out...Traveled to Europe and back with Court, Judge and Public Defender approval - yet my Bail was exonerated ????...and that's how I ended up in Jail for the fourth time...

2) You will investigate what happened with the evidence? Well, I was released...asked for my car and I was told that car was empty :-\

3) you would do everything Judge would ask you to? Judge doesn't ask inmates...he tells them what to do...

I appreciate the fact that in my situation you wouldn't leave the country...but stay and 100% guarantee fail the probation - and end up 10 years and 4 months in Maximum Security Prison...but I chose my path...as always...

You have a business?

Be very careful not to be arrested stealing your own money as you might end up exactly as me...I am giving you fair warning as everything is possible in Country of the FREE...where you are innocent until proven guilty...you know.. ;)

Milo's, you really need to take a step back and get your ego in check. Its the sole reason you're in the trouble you're in. You see, when you or anyone isn't part of the "Hierarchy" and live their life in the way of a criminal, then its only a matter of time that the "Hierarchy" swoops in and fucks your world up. You have been flagged many years ago. And you know this! No matter if you were a rat or not at any given time means nothing. Unless you are "Hierarchy", your days are and were always numbered. You mention Joe Weider and such. He is Hierarchy. Hell, look at the fucking scum of the earth Palumbo, that guy should be in prison or worse dead. But he has "hierarchy" bloodline. Milo's, just stop talking/writing and get yourself into a conscious place where you truly understand that if you are not "Hierarchy", you don't matter at all. Your looks and body have been a curse to you because he can't see how the world truly is. Because if you did see it, you would know that you aren't in the right bloodline to matter worth of shit. Your best move is to keep quite and let them think you are playing along. However, it seems that you may be to far gone to follow that advice.

PS, How the fuck could you marry a women that "beautiful man with glasses" tossed aside so easily? Losing beautiful man with glasses as a friend was the beginning of your end.

Good Luck. And remember, you are in their world!!! Even Britney had to convert ;)

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/07/britney-spears-converting-to-judaism-for-jason-trawick/

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2011, 10:18:34 PM »
YES I DO.

It teaches her to ALWAYS have A CHOICE...like her father had one and he chose freedom.

I am also just saying to you...without arguing or being sarcastic: NEVER SAY NEVER...Again, can you tell me what I did wrong?

Why was I arrested? Mess my life up so bad...?

I would really like to know ;)

Milo's, Coach would never leave the country because he doesn't have a green card to get back in :D Just kidding Coach, Kindof ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2011, 09:06:25 AM »

You have a business?

Okay Milos, lets assume thats true and you did steal what you say is your own money. But here's a question for you. Was the company a corporation? If you were incorporated, by law, you have to have a board of directors, a President, secretary and treasurer. If your wife or anyone else is on that board besides you and you took money from any part of the business without anyone knowing......it's stealing. I could be way off base here but I couldn't think of any other way unless you walked into your own with a mask on and held up your own employees at gun point.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2011, 01:37:18 PM »
That's the dumbest fucking reasoning I've ever heard. How about manning up and clearing his name?

LOL if that is dumb reasoning, you are pretty dumb yourself to not see how it is smart of him.  Btw, Milos just pwned you below my first post :)

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2011, 01:37:52 PM »
Why can't his daughter visit him in Europe when she is old enough? Families live apart all the time that is life.

good post
TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2011, 01:40:15 PM »
sir, r u a fugitive?  what have you been charged with in U S court?

lol fugitive as if the US justice system has any weight, it is corrupt and a joke, he is a free man and is a good person.  Any country can label anyone what they want.  What does Syria label the protesters....thugs, criminal gangs, etc etc.
TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2011, 01:42:17 PM »

Even though you're in europe, you've been in the states long enough to know you still have most of your life here and at some point in your life you're going to have to come back here. 

Milos can stay in Europe for the rest of his life, LOL coach you are funny.

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2011, 01:45:56 PM »

HAHAH the US is pathetic coach you worship it, Milos doesn't have anything hanging over his head, he is a free man.  His daughter can choose to visit him when she likes, the US screwed him, he owes the US nothing, they US needs to apologize to Milos.  Milos can sleep at night with no worries he is out of US jurisdiction.

TEAM Nasser

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2011, 01:50:52 PM »
JT, you seriously have to be one of the dumbest MF'ers to ever grace this site. You're a fucking troll.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2011, 02:19:09 PM »
  My loyalty as a friend to Milos is eternal

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2011, 02:20:43 PM »
as well Milos taught his daughter to stand up to corrupt justice system's such as the US system.  She learned a valuable lesson, not to take shit from corrupt governments.  Something that Syrian people are doing, something that the Libyan people did, and the Egyptian people did as well.
TEAM Nasser

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2011, 02:37:29 PM »
Reppingforcock isn't a very good troll. He should spend some time reading some True Adonis posts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2011, 03:49:37 PM »
Reppingforcock isn't a very good troll. He should spend some time reading some True Adonis posts.

It's more like Trollingforcock.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2011, 08:53:36 AM »
Milos, you have been quite silent regarding Luke Wood.

I have heard some very close friends of his in Australia would like to sit down and have a "chat" with you. Despite numerous warnings to stop meeting with you and following your "training", he told everyone "NO!" and backed you like a blood brother all the way to his coffin. He loved you.

I would not recommend going to Australia for your "comeback" at the Australian Pro.

Sonny will understand....... . . . ...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2011, 09:26:35 AM »
Cooch:

You are carrying on a conversation with a pathological liar, hope this helps.

After looking at his open cases and his status being "fugitive" I know this. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Stavios

« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2011, 10:49:52 AM »

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2011, 10:51:54 AM »
Milos, you have been quite silent regarding Luke Wood.

I have heard some very close friends of his in Australia would like to sit down and have a "chat" with you. Despite numerous warnings to stop meeting with you and following your "training", he told everyone "NO!" and backed you like a blood brother all the way to his coffin. He loved you.

I would not recommend going to Australia for your "comeback" at the Australian Pro.

Sonny will understand....... . . . ...
Nobody put a gun to his head he knew the risks...

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2011, 11:22:54 AM »
What a thread!

Lets review. We got fitness guru Goodrum posting in his normal in the know derelict manner.  Then we got the god of homos (gh15) typing a bunch of intelligible letters on the screen professing how he going to bring Milos down...clue us god of homos ....you got another contact in DC?  And finally we got Milos himself once again posting in his rambling nonsensical way of I did nothing wrong..i am innocent.  

Yup this is getbig and we got big stories for schmoes and "men" in tight thongs.

keep it up ya all.