Author Topic: Koloseum gym reopening??  (Read 26095 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Koloseum gym reopening??
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2011, 11:42:05 AM »
What a thread!

Lets review. We got fitness guru Goodrum posting in his normal in the know derelict manner.  Then we got the god of homos (gh15) typing a bunch of intelligible letters on the screen professing how he going to bring Milos down...clue us god of homos ....you got another contact in DC?  And finally we got Milos himself once again posting in his rambling nonsensical way of I did nothing wrong..i am innocent. 

Yup this is getbig and we got big stories for schmoes in tight thongs.

keep it up ya all.

lol,, you made a funny! lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2011, 12:14:48 PM »
Milos: what's your oppinion of Dennis James?

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2011, 01:18:03 PM »
After looking at his open cases and his status being "fugitive" I know this. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Today in Syria they had public executions for terrorists, aka protesters wanting a free democracy.  The US is corrupt and the justice system is a joke, they can call anyone anything they want, it still doesn't hold any weight.  Milos is a stand up guy and a good father and great bodybuilder.

Do you see the connection?  Syria/US bullshit, lies?

TEAM Nasser

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2011, 01:19:45 PM »
Milos was, remains and will always be a lunatic.
The world has finally called his bluff.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2011, 01:31:49 PM »
I wouldn't put much faith in a system of justice that now lets it's citizens be put away in military prisons without a trial.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2011, 01:40:19 PM »
Is Victor Martinez still in jail for his "Visa" issue?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2011, 02:21:41 PM »
What is the chance anyone will try to bring him back? His bail bondsman must be out some money.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2011, 02:33:35 PM »
  Milos is not in the USA?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2011, 02:40:15 PM »
No...he's literally a fugitive running from the law here living in europe.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2011, 03:30:00 PM »
Would Milo's have beaten out Bill Wilmore for the Comeback award if he competed at the legends show?

newmom

« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2011, 03:31:35 PM »
Is Victor Martinez still in jail for his "Visa" issue?

yes

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2011, 03:36:56 PM »
I wouldn't put much faith in a system of justice that now lets it's citizens be put away in military prisons without a trial.

x2
No...he's literally a fugitive running from the law here living in europe.

fugitive the USA can call anyone what they want, just like Syria can call protesters terrorists and execute them publicly.  What did Gadaffi call the opposition?  What did Mubarak call the protesters?  What USA calls someone has no weight, the USA lies all the time, not to be trusted.

TEAM Nasser

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2011, 03:54:43 PM »
:(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2011, 04:04:00 PM »
Kill yourself traitor (reppingfo20)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2011, 04:08:47 PM »
you are the traitor (The Coach), although I would never tell anyone to kill themselves, you obviously have the GOP spirit in you, pack your bags, GOP is headed out of town come 2012 :)

TEAM Nasser

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2011, 04:14:27 PM »
milos i still say your best bet is to contact hollywood and put your story on the big screen.

your life story could become the next blow or raging bull!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #116 on: December 20, 2011, 04:15:13 PM »
Coach and gh are nasty, heartless, individuals. Milos is in a tight corner but insists he is innocent of all charges. I don't envy his position. He was done over by his wife and I imagine she is smarter than he gave her credit. She is handling things to make sure Milos has no chance in court. That is why I can state that I will NEVER trust anyone completely, and certainly not a woman. No way. Even those closest to us can betray us in the most ignoble ways.

There is no way to know what the truth is here. If what Milos says is true then corruption exists out there and who is surprised? My advice is to stay out of courts and hospitals and I see no reason to change what I believe. Courts are not about justice but about some game that lawyers play with ex-lawyers who are now judges. Most lawyers cannot be trusted to act in your interest. That much is both fact and certain.

Good luck, Milos, I hope things work out for you. Remember what they say in Islam: 'Trust in God, but tie your camel!' As this thread proves, most humans are assholes.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: December 20, 2011, 04:17:22 PM »
Interestingly...you didn't answer my questions...

Maybe he should run off and not post here for 6 months just like you do anytime someone asks you a tough question

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #118 on: December 20, 2011, 05:14:58 PM »
[color=navy]Coach and gh are nasty, heartless, individuals. Milos is in a tight corner but insists he is innocent of all charges. I don't envy his position. He was done over by his wife and I imagine she is smarter than he gave her credit. She is handling things to make sure Milos has no chance in court. That is why I can state that I will NEVER trust anyone completely, and certainly not a woman. No way. Even those closest to us can betray us in the most ignoble ways.

There is no way to know what the truth is here. If what Milos says is true then corruption exists out there and who is surprised? My advice is to stay out of courts and hospitals and I see no reason to change what I believe. Courts are not about justice but about some game that lawyers play with ex-lawyers who are now judges. Most lawyers cannot be trusted to act in your interest. That much is both fact and certain.

Good luck, Milos, I hope things work out for you. Remember what they say in Islam: 'Trust in God, but tie your camel!' As this thread proves, most humans are assholes.[/color]

How am I heartless for giving him advise to do the right thing? clear his name and reunite with his daughter with a clean slate free of worry? His charges are of public record and they are nothing to sneeze at. He's has some serious charges that he pled guilty on that should be taken care of FOR THE SAKE OF HIS DAUGHTER. Other than that he can do what ever the hell he wants. 

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: December 20, 2011, 05:28:56 PM »
I though he said that Milamar took their daughter to Canada?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #120 on: December 20, 2011, 05:50:47 PM »
How am I heartless for giving him advise to do the right thing? clear his name and reunite with his daughter with a clean slate free of worry? His charges are of public record and they are nothing to sneeze at. He's has some serious charges that he pled guilty on that should be taken care of FOR THE SAKE OF HIS DAUGHTER. Other than that he can do what ever the hell he wants.  

Why do you give such advice on the internet? You have the nerve to post about doing the right thing on Getbig? What a joke. Who here does the right thing! You don't know the circumstances or the people involved. There is no way I would take my chances in court under the circumstances related by Milos. If someone can steel your property and business from you they can also manipulate the law. He doesn't trust Milomar, the police, his lawyers or the judges....nor the legal system in America. If he lacks funds he can't even defend himself properly in the courts.

Someone suggested he write about this disaster and perhaps a good movie will result and he will make some money. Good luck, Milos.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #121 on: December 20, 2011, 06:31:30 PM »
agree with vince

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #122 on: December 20, 2011, 07:04:50 PM »
Why do you give such advice on the internet? You have the nerve to post about doing the right thing on Getbig? What a joke. Who here does the right thing! You don't know the circumstances or the people involved. There is no way I would take my chances in court under the circumstances related by Milos. If someone can steel your property and business from you they can also manipulate the law. He doesn't trust Milomar, the police, his lawyers or the judges....nor the legal system in America. If he lacks funds he can't even defend himself properly in the courts.

Someone suggested he write about this disaster and perhaps a good movie will result and he will make some money. Good luck, Milos.

He asked :-\

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: December 20, 2011, 07:11:25 PM »

Yeh i'm sure this all happened because he's a good honest citizen.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #124 on: December 20, 2011, 07:24:41 PM »
The Coach thinks this is just another thread like guys asking for advice re dating, etc. Things started going bad for Milos when the magazines stopped doing photoshoots at his gym. Remember he blew the whistle on an Asian contest that he labelled corrupt. Well, perhaps some of those people became enemies and are harming him? Something doesn't seem right when a guy goes overseas and when he returns he can't enter his home or take money from his gym. I swear the lesson here is to never trust anyone with a gina. I certainly wouldn't trust anyone in business. And never lawyers. Don't be in business with your partner! Nothing good can come from it.

Gh15 has an agenda so appears to resemble Milos's old mate Nasser from the old country.