Author Topic: Attentionwhores on Facebook  (Read 22487 times)

Swlabr

Attentionwhores on Facebook
« on: December 16, 2011, 01:09:01 PM »
Just saw a beautiful status on FB: "Maybe one day I will be able to say "I'm Ok" and be telling the truth"

What is she trying to achieve, really? Christ, how pathetic.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Attentionwhores on Facebook
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 01:10:24 PM »
I'm so annoyed with facebook and all the dumb whores thinking they're so valuable and important to society. I deleted just about everyone and only have people I know and care about.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 01:11:52 PM »
Just saw a beautiful status on FB: "Maybe one day I will be able to say "I'm Ok" and be telling the truth"

Fuck her really hard.

Swlabr

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 01:12:56 PM »
Yeah, I recently found out about the "unsubscribe" button, been using it every day.

Swlabr

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 01:14:37 PM »
Then there are the rocket scientists who need to announce to the world that they just had a lovely "heart to heart" with this and that person. For fuck's sake, keep it to yourself you fucking idiots.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 01:14:59 PM »
It is a place where stupid whores can feel good and important about themselves. Each and every one of them are carbon copies of one another. Really sad and pathetic how society is.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 01:16:57 PM »

LOL, that's bad !!! Very annoying!

You should reply: "No you won't. Haha"

Swlabr

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 01:17:49 PM »
"never felt so guilty in my whole life."

Shut the fuck up, homo, so your 2-week relationship ended, big fucking whoop. ::)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2011, 01:18:25 PM »
middle aged women on facebook and some of the unbelievable shite they post. i've been watching one 'friend' go from 'single' to 'in a relationship' a good few times this year. only thing is, her relationships only seem to last about three weeks and she's spends another week or so melting down and posting online threats. its funny watching all her family rally to her time after time.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2011, 01:20:21 PM »
You need to starve the attention whore of attention by ignoring them. This will also help reduce the mental stress and high blood pressure you may have developed due to this issue.

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their...

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 01:21:20 PM »
Yeah, I recently found out about the "unsubscribe" button, been using it every day.

Yup, this is my new favorite feature. I have over 1100 friends, many of whom I haven't talked to in years so I couldn't give 3 shits about how they are having a shitty day today

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2011, 01:21:29 PM »
middle aged women on facebook and some of the unbelievable shite they post. i've been watching one 'friend' go from 'single' to 'in a relationship' a good few times this year. only thing is, her relationships only seem to last about three weeks and she's spends another week or so melting down and posting online threats. its funny watching all her family rally to her time after time.

not nice to talk about your mom like that

Swlabr

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2011, 01:21:43 PM »
"I LOVE COCK LOL"

Fucking hilarious, asshole, what a funny and witty 'frape' you did. I bet you're a fucking hoot in real life, why don't you do stand up?

Swlabr

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2011, 01:24:45 PM »

Someone replied with

"smile  you're an amazing person, even if you don't believe it yourself, plenty of people do! "

Both are strong 2/10s, would not hit either. It's like the degenerates gang up and give each other confidence. Much like when the gypsy and his butt buddy board sherif stroke each other's cock after a good owning.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2011, 01:26:21 PM »
i thought this was going to be about the women who post nude/half-nude pictures of themselves on facebook. i severely disappointed when it wasn't

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2011, 01:29:17 PM »
Yup, this is my new favorite feature. I have over 1100 friends, many of whom I haven't talked to in years so I couldn't give 3 shits about how they are having a shitty day today

I bet you're one of those guys who post countless pics of yourself fishjng for comments :D ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2011, 01:33:04 PM »
Just had a whore on my friends list from high school say.... Worst mistake i ever made was moving back to L.A. my X is a stalker (no im not her X or stalker) and threating my life, so next year i will be moving to chicago where i was offered a new life and job..

::) ::) ::)

Jee thanks whore, i'm sure once you move out there you will post be posting your physical address in no time

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2011, 01:34:27 PM »
Someone replied with

"smile  you're an amazing person, even if you don't believe it yourself, plenty of people do! "

Both are strong 2/10s, would not hit either. It's like the degenerates gang up and give each other confidence. Much like when the gypsy and his butt buddy board sherif stroke each other's cock after a good owning.

It doesn't matter whether or not you want to hit them. YOU HAVE TO. Pump some win into their pussies and let them have winning kids.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2011, 01:36:22 PM »
sympathy, its why kids cry

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2011, 01:38:37 PM »
There should be a facebook rule that unless you've just accomplished something extraordinary or did something REALLY interesting you should just keep it to yourself.

Acceptable: I just found the cure for cancer!! I just found the cure for fucking cancer!!!!!
                 I just had a threesome with twins!!!!  Swedish twins!!!!!
                 I just won the lottery!!!!!  FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!

If it's not in the league of the above, just keep your fucking mouth shut.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2011, 02:12:10 PM »

Been waiting for this one chick to melt  down on facebook, like gh15 said, wait 6 months...from once a couple gets together. She is a drunk...got the popcorn out.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2011, 02:17:04 PM »
i only post funny shit and provocative shit there, thats why they love me there

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2011, 02:24:06 PM »
Someone replied with

WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE UGLY PEOPLE AS FRIENDS ON FB?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2011, 02:34:21 PM »
FB is full of attention seeking whores (male/female). For most people, it's the main reason.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2011, 02:37:31 PM »
A couple of my wifes relatives live for FB..........in real life,they have no friends at all,and no life at all.  :(