Author Topic: Vanessa Bryant about to AssRape Kobe ....  (Read 17528 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Vanessa Bryant about to AssRape Kobe ....
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2011, 12:29:29 PM »
Did anyone get bled more than Jordan? $140 million to his ex-wife and $5 million to his blond hooch.

Not sure but i think Paul Macartney give his one legged wife more after the divorce

and im sure Arnold will fork over big to Skeletor soon

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2011, 12:29:46 PM »
Did anyone get bled more than Jordan? $140 million to his ex-wife and $5 million to his blond hooch.

juanita worked as Jordan's agent, and neg some of his contracts both nba and none.  i could see her getting 140M of his 800M.  

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2011, 12:33:19 PM »

avg looking cali brunette. girls like her are a dime a dozen in san diego.  most are mexican or south american mixed.  kobe was on borrowed time after the colorado shit.  i thought he was smarter.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2011, 12:36:03 PM »
It's funny, as G_Thang once stated, these ballers think these women actually "love" them or find them attractive (the groupies)...no, it's your money...add the fact that many of these guys are egomaniacs and have had everything handed to them since middle school, you give them millions, and let them find a woman who they think will "hold it down" for them, while they are hitting better looking tail on the road, it's a recipe for disaster...

I guess Kobe's parents were right about not marrying that chick, at least not without a pre-nup...Kanye's words never rang truer.

Shaq was running his mouth about how his marriage didn't work because of the opportunities he had.  Some chick reminded him they only came because of his nba contract.  add him to the dumbass list.  as he says, they want him cause he is sexy  ::) .

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2011, 12:37:22 PM »
Hey G_thang i bet kobe has never fucked a STRONG BLACK AFRICAN SISTER  ::) ::) ::)

;D ;D ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2011, 12:40:04 PM »
Hey G_thang i bet kobe has never fucked a STRONG BLACK AFRICAN SISTER  ::) ::) ::)

;D ;D ;D

???

Kobe was weaned on white women in france.  black women are underclass, below kobe standards.  ::)

that's about all he'll be able to afford as this divorce.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2011, 12:41:00 PM »
Hoes Be Talking Yo!

What go around come around kobe, you rat bastard weasel face

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/12/18/1218-kobe-vanessa-getty-ex-1.jpg

Kobe Bryant Busted by Basketball Wives

A secret underground society of trained spies is responsible for feeding intel to Vanessa Bryant that eventually led to her filing for divorce from hubby Kobe Bryant -- not the CIA or FBI ... but the basketball wives of the NBA.

Our sources says Kobe's teammates were blabbing to their women about the superstar's exploits ... and those women in turn gave Vanessa the heads up.  We're told talk of Kobe's exploits lately increased in frequency

According to our sources, the players often swear their wives to secrecy before dishing on their fellow ballers ... but that secrecy is rarely kept. We're told the women all share information about other guys around the league ... in part to ensure word will get back to them if their man ever steps out

As TMZ first reported, Vanessa filed divorce papers on Friday, after Vanessa learned of what she says is an act of infidelity that became the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.
See, these dummies need to remember the oldest code---bros over hoes, and MOB...
You don't talk man ish to your wife, epsecially if you are doing dirt as well

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2011, 12:42:16 PM »
???

Kobe was weaned on white women in france.  black women are underclass, below kobe standards.  ::)

that's about all he'll be able to afford as this divorce.

Looking like a white Slave owner

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2011, 01:35:12 PM »
Smartest man in the NBA was Reggie Miller.  Dude made about $80 million and never had a penny.  So when he got divorced his wife thought she was going to rape him and found out she wasn't getting a penny.  You know why?

Reggie never got paid a penny, never owned his house or car. his MOM did.  He had the team put his mom on the payroll and pay her his checks, it was his money but in her name.  Dude was a smart man.

AWESOME, but is it legal? so she got fuck all?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2011, 01:49:53 PM »
Shaq was running his mouth about how his marriage didn't work because of the opportunities he had.  Some chick reminded him they only came because of his nba contract.  add him to the dumbass list.  as he says, they want him cause he is sexy  ::) .
When Shaq looks in the mirror he sees a chocolate Superman with Tyson Beckford's face, and 26 inch arms...and has a Mensa membership...
Hey G_thang i bet kobe has never fucked a STRONG BLACK AFRICAN SISTER  ::) ::) ::

;D ;D ;D
He prolly has, but like always, black women are "throw aways", unless she is of Latin descent...or light skinned.