Author Topic: Obama's 17 Day vacation to cost taxpayers approximately $4,135,000  (Read 32985 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Obama's 17 Day vacation to cost taxpayers approximately $4,135,000
« Reply #225 on: July 16, 2014, 02:23:28 PM »
Obama was supposed to be different than W remember? 

He ran on being the anti W.

Remember when he kept saying "I will not rest!"   blah blah blash?

He lied to you 

dude - get over yourself and for fucks sake go get some mental healthcare

Obama is flawed just like every other POTUS but you are truly the most fucked up human being I've ever seen in my life

You literally spend all day here saying the same shit over and over (half of it or more being complete fucking fabrications)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #226 on: July 16, 2014, 02:23:50 PM »
funny how you never make comments like that when our resident mental patient has one of self induced meltdowns

this is what it looks like when an angry little dude posts on this site

note the difference

As a mod, you're partially responsible for letting this idiot ruin this board

"Calling people hypocrites"?   HAHHAHAHA, no as the evidence in the last half page has shown, I simply accurately describe people.  But seriously, you think either of the idiots can comprehend their own actions?  They are too busy whining and making false assumptions about other peoples.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: July 16, 2014, 02:26:08 PM »
Who cares about whether I or anyone else criticized Bush for overspending on vacations years ago?  I know you like to harp on calling people hypocrites, but seriously, what does that have to do with whether the Obamas are being reckless with taxpayer money? 

I'm talking about Obama because he's president.  The Bush boogeyman is gone (and ironically more popular than Obama).  The fact Obama does things like sends two planes to Hawaii at taxpayer expense and his wife spends hundreds of thousands on vacations is really an abuse of the privileges afforded to the president, particularly during "the worst recession since the Great Depression."  It's also poor leadership.  I frankly don't care if Bush, Clinton, Ford . . . Teddy Roosevelt also did the same thing.  Doesn't make it right.   

Ahhh... so it really is "Obama Only".  You are not against Presidents using tax payer money for vacations, you are against OBAMA doing it.  Ok, gotcha.   ::)

Is your hypocrisy fueled by stupidity or is it the other way around?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #228 on: July 16, 2014, 05:36:30 PM »
Obama was supposed to be different than W remember? 

He ran on being the anti W.

Remember when he kept saying "I will not rest!"   blah blah blash?

He lied to you 

LOL SoulC just learned that people lie.

You are gonna be shocked come christmas.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: July 16, 2014, 06:04:34 PM »

LOL SoulC just learned that people lie.

You are gonna be shocked come christmas.

No.  He is going to whine and cry about Obama's Christmas ornaments when Xmas arrives.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #230 on: July 16, 2014, 07:43:31 PM »
No.  He is going to whine and cry about Obama's Christmas ornaments when Xmas arrives.

Maybe you put tranny and mao ornaments on your tree - most normal people dont.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: July 17, 2014, 06:01:56 AM »
Maybe you put tranny and mao ornaments on your tree - most normal people dont.

You have admitted you don't even have a Xmas tree.  Because living in the ghetto shoebox lacks the space.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: July 17, 2014, 06:34:40 AM »
You have admitted you don't even have a Xmas tree.  Because living in the ghetto shoebox lacks the space.

Creepy pervert

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: July 17, 2014, 07:02:51 AM »
The fact you told everyone here that you live in the ghetto and don't have the space to put up a tree makes me a creepy pervert?  No, it just makes you a pathetic loser in the ghetto.

Amusing to see how an autistic mind works. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #234 on: March 10, 2015, 05:21:15 PM »
Judicial Watch: Obama Family’s 2014 Christmas Vacation in Hawaii Cost Taxpayers $3,672,798 in Transportation Expenses
By Editor on March 10, 2015

I don’t care who the president is, Obama, Bush, TBD, this sort of extravagance is an insult to taxpayers. $3.6 million? For air travel alone? The below article reminds me of the time Obama flew the family dog to Martha’s Vineyard, by itself, because he forgot it at home.

Granted the president has a little more to worry about when traveling than we do, but this is not a reasonable level of expense. Just because one is president does not mean that one has carte blanche with the taxpayer’s money. Sadly, I’ll bet expense to taxpayers isn’t an issue Mr. Obama concerns himself with. He’s the president after all. He deserves this.

Doesn’t this guy ever just go to Camp David?

Judicial Watch announced today it obtained records from the U.S. Department of the Air Force revealing that the Obama family’s 2014 Christmas vacation to Honolulu, Hawaii, cost taxpayers $3,672,798 in flight expenses alone. Christmas in Hawaii is an annual tradition for the family and their most recent visit, from December 19, 2014, to January 4, 2015, marked their seventh Hawaiian vacation. The documents came from the Department of the Air Force in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed on January 5, 2015.  Costs for the trip to Hawaii, to the West Coast, and to Martha’s Vineyard last year, cost nearly $3 million alone in transportation.

According to the documents, the Obama’s spent 17.8 hours in the air round-trip at $206,337.00 per hour, bringing the total cost to taxpayers to $3,672,798.60.

According to other figures obtained by Judicial Watch over the past three years, Obama Hawaii Christmas vacations have cost taxpayers $15,540,515.10 in transportation expenses alone.

http://www.againstcronycapitalism.org/2015/03/judicial-watch-obama-familys-2014-christmas-vacation-in-hawaii-cost-taxpayers-3672798-in-transportation-expenses/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: August 17, 2016, 10:01:32 AM »
While Obama Vacations, Taylor Swift Donates $1 Million To Flood-Ravaged Louisiana
Townhall.com ^ | August 17, 2016 | Christine Rousselle
Posted on 8/17/2016, 12:53:26 PM by Kaslin

Louisiana has been hit by devastating flooding, and thousands of people have lost everything. Eleven people have died.

President Obama is currently vacationing on Martha's Vineyard, and aside from signing a disaster declaration five days ago, has otherwise not commented on the situation. (He did, however, have time to go to a Hillary Clinton fundraiser.)

Compare this to pop star Taylor Swift. Swift, who began The 1989 World Tour in Louisiana last year, said that she appreciated her fans in Louisiana and was heartbroken by the devastation in the state. She then pledged to donate $1 million in relief money and encouraged others to "help out and send [their] love and prayers."

Swift released a statement to the Associated Press:

"We began The 1989 World Tour in Louisiana, and the wonderful fans there made us feel completely at home. The fact that so many people in Louisiana have been forced out of their own homes this week is heartbreaking," the 26-year-old said in a statement.

[...]

"I encourage those who can to help out and send your love and prayers their way during this devastating time," Swift said.

What a weird world we live in where a pop star is doing more PR about a disaster than the president of the country.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #236 on: August 17, 2016, 11:13:17 AM »
While Obama Vacations, Taylor Swift Donates $1 Million To Flood-Ravaged Louisiana
Townhall.com ^ | August 17, 2016 | Christine Rousselle
Posted on 8/17/2016, 12:53:26 PM by Kaslin

Louisiana has been hit by devastating flooding, and thousands of people have lost everything. Eleven people have died.

President Obama is currently vacationing on Martha's Vineyard, and aside from signing a disaster declaration five days ago, has otherwise not commented on the situation. (He did, however, have time to go to a Hillary Clinton fundraiser.)

Compare this to pop star Taylor Swift. Swift, who began The 1989 World Tour in Louisiana last year, said that she appreciated her fans in Louisiana and was heartbroken by the devastation in the state. She then pledged to donate $1 million in relief money and encouraged others to "help out and send [their] love and prayers."

Swift released a statement to the Associated Press:

"We began The 1989 World Tour in Louisiana, and the wonderful fans there made us feel completely at home. The fact that so many people in Louisiana have been forced out of their own homes this week is heartbreaking," the 26-year-old said in a statement.

[...]

"I encourage those who can to help out and send your love and prayers their way during this devastating time," Swift said.

What a weird world we live in where a pop star is doing more PR about a disaster than the president of the country.

You do realize that Taylor Swift's net worth is 307 million dollars whereas Obama's is not even 10 million.  You didn't think this out very well did you???
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #237 on: August 17, 2016, 11:34:09 AM »

You do realize that Taylor Swift's net worth is 307 million dollars whereas Obama's is not even 10 million.  You didn't think this out very well did you???

He's not a private citizen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #238 on: August 17, 2016, 11:45:13 AM »
He's not a private citizen.

You're complaining that obama spent 15 million on vacation flights.

Did you complain that Bush spent 20 million?   Bwahahaha I mean really coach...

http://archives.politicususa.com/2011/12/23/cost-obama-christmas-vacation-bush.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: August 17, 2016, 12:09:16 PM »
You're complaining that obama spent 15 million on vacation flights.

Did you complain that Bush spent 20 million?   Bwahahaha I mean really coach...

http://archives.politicususa.com/2011/12/23/cost-obama-christmas-vacation-bush.html

The board's biggest liberal here to provide cover for liberals.  It's a full-time job. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: August 17, 2016, 12:09:46 PM »

He could send something.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: August 17, 2016, 01:01:41 PM »

good personal attack in the face of facts you don't like.  great work. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: August 17, 2016, 01:14:11 PM »
Obama and his daughter are take turns on the bong.   Michelle is in shoulder pads doing tackle drills on the sled in that back yard.  The little one is probably starting on booze and raiding the liquor cabinet. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: August 17, 2016, 01:21:06 PM »
good personal attack in the face of facts you don't like.  great work. 

What I'm trying to say is that every time something unflattering or negative is said about a liberal, you pipe in to try and deflect attention away from liberals.  The DNC should put you on their payroll. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: August 17, 2016, 01:23:55 PM »

See, I actually made a good point - Bush spent more on vacations 8 years ago than Obama did today.

You've attacked me twice now.  Why derail a good thread with dumb personal attacks?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: August 17, 2016, 01:28:33 PM »
See, I actually made a good point - Bush spent more on vacations 8 years ago than Obama did today.

You've attacked me twice now.  Why derail a good thread with dumb personal attacks?

Michelle Obama probably doing snatch in the basement.   :D  :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: August 17, 2016, 01:29:00 PM »

Quit yer whining.  

You did not make a good point.  You do what you always do when someone brings up a point about a liberal.  As I said, the DNC should put you on their payroll.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: August 17, 2016, 01:33:55 PM »
Quit yer whining. 

You did not make a good point.  You do what you always do when someone brings up a point about a liberal.  As I said, the DNC should put you on their payroll. 

I showed that by comparison, this president spent less than the last.   Maybe his spending is just what it takes to move the most valuable national leader on the planet around in safety.  Should he ride greyhound?   Bush's costs were higher, telling me Obama's travels aren't that big of a deal. 

If bush spend $2 mil, and Obama spent $20 mil, you can sure bet that comparison would have made it into the article ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: August 17, 2016, 01:36:37 PM »
For michelle Obama - a vacation away from her gay drug addicted husband and now druggie daughter is out in the yard bailing hay, pushing a wheel barrow around the fields, carrying heavy shit like farm equipment animal food, etc.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: August 17, 2016, 01:39:56 PM »
I showed that by comparison, this president spent less than the last.   Maybe his spending is just what it takes to move the most valuable national leader on the planet around in safety.  Should he ride greyhound?   Bush's costs were higher, telling me Obama's travels aren't that big of a deal. 

If bush spend $2 mil, and Obama spent $20 mil, you can sure bet that comparison would have made it into the article ;)

You didn't do any such thing.  No. 1, I don't know why anyone would be stupid enough to click on any link you post given how much you distort the truth on this board. 

No. 2, who gives a rip if Bush spent more money on vacations?  That is a textbook moral equivalency fail. 

I know you Obamabots have a lot invested in that man, but George Bush has nothing to do with Obama.