Author Topic: The myth of Obama being "Brilliant" crashes with reality.  (Read 4242 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The myth of Obama being "Brilliant" crashes with reality.
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2011, 07:32:29 PM »
Hahahah, this is easily the winner for 2011's funniest post.

Keynesianism is DEAD.

I'm glad e posted that -shows how truly demented these fools are. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2011, 08:36:35 PM »
I love the freedom of working for myself and on my own terms.   Sure I don't make as much as big firm lawyers, but in return for.  My freedom to do whatever the he'll I want when I want how I want it's worth the tradeoff.   

I like answering only to my clients and not to a partner or committee.   Most days I wear t shirt and shorts, blast slayer and black label. Society in the office with the walls shaking.   

For me, it's about being my own person, not a slave to a firm.  

right on

I can appreciate that sentiment

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2011, 08:45:44 PM »
yeah, agreed with that 33.  if you love what you do, you'll make a living doing it.  you cant put a price on that freedom of not having to suck up to a boss, spend 25 years in a cubicle, waiting to crap on a schedule, and staring at 4:57 on the timeclock, just wasting 3 minutes of your life so you can punch out.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2011, 12:29:47 PM »
Hahahah, this is easily the winner for 2011's funniest post.

Keynesianism is DEAD.

it worked and has always worked, it is one of the most excepted economic strategies the world over. Only fucking morons deny its success, when its obvious to everyone else. The arguments against the stimulus bill still carry no weight because it simply did not occur.

keynes was probably right, the effects of his policies and the effects of the exact opposite ring true.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2011, 12:31:52 PM »
it worked and has always worked, it is one of the most excepted economic strategies the world over. Only fucking morons deny its success, when its obvious to everyone else. The arguments against the stimulus bill still carry no weight because it simply did not occur.

keynes was probably right, the effects of his policies and the effects of the exact opposite ring true.

WTF!    name one time in history Kenyesian bs ever worked - name one.     

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2011, 12:40:24 PM »

WTF!    name one time in history Kenyesian bs ever worked - name one.     

i cant tell if your serious or not, because only a truly deluded brainwashed moron who suggest something like this. Its as if you know nothing about history.

um germany during the nazi regime, sweden, how about post war economic rebound in the us, when keynes was at its peak people referred to it as the golden age of capitilism and economic growth was at its highest.

"In late 1965 Time magazine ran a cover article with the title inspired by a possibly tongue-in-cheek comment from Milton Friedman, a comment later echoed by U.S. President Richard Nixon, that "We are all Keynesians now". The article described the exceptionally favourable economic conditions then prevailing, and reported that "Washington's economic managers scaled these heights by their adherence to Keynes's central theme: the modern capitalist economy does not automatically work at top efficiency, but can be raised to that level by the intervention and influence of the government." The article also states that Keynes was one of the three most important economists who ever lived, and that his General Theory was more influential than the magna opera of other famous economists, like Smith's The Wealth of Nations.[48]"

what you may be referring to is actually not what keynes prescribed as many critics point out it has been twisted, however the stimulus bills endorsed by numerous countries worked and the actual criticisms railed against it were that it was to little and where the money would come from.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2011, 12:43:00 PM »
i cant tell if your serious or not, because only a truly deluded brainwashed moron who suggest something like this. Its as if you know nothing about history.

um germany during the nazi regime, sweden, how about post war economic rebound in the us, when keynes was at its peak people referred to it as the golden age of capitilism and economic growth was at its highest.

"In late 1965 Time magazine ran a cover article with the title inspired by a possibly tongue-in-cheek comment from Milton Friedman, a comment later echoed by U.S. President Richard Nixon, that "We are all Keynesians now". The article described the exceptionally favourable economic conditions then prevailing, and reported that "Washington's economic managers scaled these heights by their adherence to Keynes's central theme: the modern capitalist economy does not automatically work at top efficiency, but can be raised to that level by the intervention and influence of the government." The article also states that Keynes was one of the three most important economists who ever lived, and that his General Theory was more influential than the magna opera of other famous economists, like Smith's The Wealth of Nations.[48]"

what you may be referring to is actually not what keynes prescribed as many critics point out it has been twisted, however the stimulus bills endorsed by numerous countries worked and the actual criticisms railed against it were that it was to little and where the money would come from.

So you advocate fascism now?   Nazism really?   

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2011, 12:48:26 PM »

So you advocate fascism now?   Nazism really?   

not sure how you got that from my post but i guess when you have no idea what you are talking about red herring arguments are all you can provide.

alot of great medical research came from germany when they subjected the jews to all kinds of un-ethical things. However, i dont condone it but im smart enough to critical appraise the situation and tease apart things like this, unlike you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2012, 10:44:44 AM »
Obama Confuses Veterans Day and Memorial Day Again
Fox ^ | 2/21/12 | Ed Morrissey, Hot Air

Earlier this month, I referenced Barack Obama’s remarks at the National Prayer Breakfast in an Obamateurism a couple of weeks ago, but alert OOTD reader Ken K spotted one I missed in the same speech. The President spoke about the hardship of our men and women in the military who are now leaving the service but not finding jobs in the current economy. Unfortunately, Obama offered a reprise of one of his earliest gaffes on the national political stage, emphasis mine:

Our economy is making progress as we recover from the worst crisis in three generations, but far too many families are still struggling to find work or make the mortgage, pay for college, or, in some cases, even buy food. Our men and women in uniform have made us safer and more secure, and we were eternally grateful to them, but war and suffering and hardship still remain in too many corners of the globe. And a lot of those men and women who we celebrate on Veterans Day and Memorial Day come back and find that, when it comes to finding a job or getting the kind of care that they need, we’re not always there the way we need to be.

Almost four years ago, Obama offered this on the campaign trail as a presidential candidate:

On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today — our sense of patriotism is particularly strong.

One might have thought that three years in office would have taught Obama the difference between Memorial Day and Veterans Day. On the latter, we celebrate our living veterans, but on Memorial Day, we remember those who died in the service of their country.

(Excerpt) Read more at nation.foxnews.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2012, 11:25:21 AM »
Obama: Payroll tax cut extension will help with higher gas prices
The Hill ^ | February 21, 2012 | Amie Parnes

Basking in the glory of his recent payroll tax cut victory, President Obama urged Congress on Tuesday to move ahead on other policies he has put forward that will help improve the economy and benefit middle-class Americans.

“My message to Congress is, ‘Don’t stop here. Keep going,' ” Obama said at the White House in a 10-minute victory-lap speech.

“Keep taking the action that people are calling for to keep this economy growing,” Obama said before a diverse group of Americans who had written the president to explain how the extension would help them.

Obama briefly touched on rising gas prices, saying the payroll tax cut extension will help families who are struggling to fill their tanks.

For the typical family, he said the tax cut was "a big deal."

"It means $40 extra in their paycheck, and that $40 helps to pay the rent, the groceries, the rising cost of gas — which is on a lot of people's minds right now," he said.

Fearing a repeat of their December defeat, Republicans retreated on the payroll tax cut extension. The GOP hopes to now pivot to gas prices, where they believe they can hammer the Obama administration, especially if drivers pay more and more at the pump through Labor Day.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

________________________ ________________________ ____

LMFAO! ! ! ! !  ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !  !

How fucking stupid is he?   Really - how did this fool even make it out of high school? 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2012, 01:13:40 PM »
Obama: Payroll tax cut extension will help with higher gas prices
The Hill ^ | February 21, 2012 | Amie Parnes

Basking in the glory of his recent payroll tax cut victory, President Obama urged Congress on Tuesday to move ahead on other policies he has put forward that will help improve the economy and benefit middle-class Americans.

“My message to Congress is, ‘Don’t stop here. Keep going,' ” Obama said at the White House in a 10-minute victory-lap speech.

“Keep taking the action that people are calling for to keep this economy growing,” Obama said before a diverse group of Americans who had written the president to explain how the extension would help them.

Obama briefly touched on rising gas prices, saying the payroll tax cut extension will help families who are struggling to fill their tanks.

For the typical family, he said the tax cut was "a big deal."

"It means $40 extra in their paycheck, and that $40 helps to pay the rent, the groceries, the rising cost of gas — which is on a lot of people's minds right now," he said.

Fearing a repeat of their December defeat, Republicans retreated on the payroll tax cut extension. The GOP hopes to now pivot to gas prices, where they believe they can hammer the Obama administration, especially if drivers pay more and more at the pump through Labor Day.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

________________________ ________________________ ____

LMFAO! ! ! ! !  ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !  !

How fucking stupid is he?   Really - how did this fool even make it out of high school? 
The problem is people will believe what he says - he's trying to turn it around using whatever the hell he has... trying to deflect the gas prices by making it look like he's helping people.

I said it when my father voted for him in 08 and Ill say it again - the man is an amazing bullshit artist, but he's full of shit and nothing he says is real. (At the time my father told me "time will tell, I dont think he is, the republicans are for big oil and Obama is against them, he's going to bring gas prices down for us" Lol.)

My father - a HARDCORE democrat - is saying he's not going to vote democrat for the 1st time since Reagan- and only the 2nd time in his life.

That should give some of you morons some idea how bad Obama really is.

Only problem, again, is that I dont like the idea of Romney having a republican house/senate, and I dont like the idea of Santorum even more.
I dont know what to do.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2014, 08:21:35 AM »
B U M P

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2014, 12:41:40 PM »

I graduated Summa Cum Laude in undergrad and with high honors in law school. 

What schools?  Columbia and Harvard, like Obama?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2014, 12:49:28 PM »
What schools?  Columbia and Harvard, like Obama?

LOL - Obama graduated w honors from Columbia?  Proof???? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2014, 12:50:19 PM »
the worst thing about obama being stupid is that he keeps beating the best he GOP has to offer.

Imagine what happens when the dems run a SMART candidate.  He/She might win 50 states.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2014, 12:55:22 PM »
I'm done with college grades...I don't care. If Obama ran a top notch plumbing business he'd have been better off. he did nothing and was voted in because he was black....that's it. We had to be the cool kid nation and vote in a black guy...didn't matter the guy was an idiot.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2014, 01:19:42 PM »
I'm done with college grades...I don't care. If Obama ran a top notch plumbing business he'd have been better off. he did nothing and was voted in because he was black....that's it. We had to be the cool kid nation and vote in a black guy...didn't matter the guy was an idiot.

bush wasn't black and we voted that idiot in twice

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2014, 04:22:49 PM »
LOL - Obama graduated w honors from Columbia?  Proof???? 

Naw, Obama transferred to Columbia as a junior after attending Occidental so he didn't have enough credits at Columbia to qualify for honors there.

He did graduate Magan Cum Laude from Harvard Law School, though. 

Which particular "high honor" did you graduate from law school with?  And what school was that again? 

You're not just dodging the question, are ya?