Author Topic: damn, dont be cheating on your husband if you are a muslim woman!  (Read 17222 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Religion of peace  ::)

"Siddqa, a 25-year-old Muslim girl, standing waist-deep in a hole in the ground.
She is entirely hidden in a blue burka. Like rabid dogs, hundreds of evil! cowardly! savage! Muslim men from the village are gathered as two mullahs pass sentence. As Taliban fighters look on, the sentence is passed and she is found guilty of adultery."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: damn, dont be cheating on your husband if you are a muslim woman!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 11:46:58 PM »
Pieces of shit.  All of them.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 12:30:40 AM »
yeah, the last ten years and trillions of dollars spent on Spreading Freedoms to them was totally worth it.

I like that they covered her up so that the sight of bare skin on her mutilated corpse didn't corrupt any of them.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 12:35:45 AM »

I don't think any woman should cheat on their husbands... doesn't matter, muslim or fukin' buddha...

Seriously, guys! You would accept if your wife cheated you  ???

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 12:51:28 AM »
Am i the only one who thinks those savages waste earth's resources for nothing and should be exterminated?I mean srsly,they savage,dumb,they did not invent anything for human race,only thing they had been gifted that fking oil.Kill them all,take the oil,everyone is happy  ;D
GETBIG!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 01:30:54 AM »
I don't think any woman should cheat on their husbands... doesn't matter, muslim or fukin' buddha...

Seriously, guys! You would accept if your wife cheated you  ???

nah but i wouldn't want her stoned to death. what happened to the guy she cheated with...did he get stoned..didn't watch.
irongearco.com

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 01:33:18 AM »
Kill them.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 01:41:37 AM »
Kill them.
Leave them alone and they will kill each other.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 01:53:07 AM »
nah but i wouldn't want her stoned to death. what happened to the guy she cheated with...did he get stoned..didn't watch.
'

what happened to the guy she cheated with!? lol! they are allowed to fuck as many women as they want! even as married men.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 01:54:39 AM »
I think he was stoned too,he was in the second part of the video.I guess...
GETBIG!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2011, 01:55:25 AM »
Leave them alone and they will kill each other.

Best option but western governments disagree. Invade/import and fuel an endless conflict.
Most of our politicians should be stoned.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 01:57:33 AM »
I think he was stoned too,he was in the second part of the video.I guess...

yeah i take back what i said, i kept watching and saw that a male was stoned to death after her.
don't know if it was "the next case" in that "court room" of theirs or if it was the guy she cheated with.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 02:00:19 AM »
Best option but western governments disagree. Invade/import and fuel an endless conflict.
Most of our politicians should be stoned.
The only reason we pretend to care about them, is for thier resources.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2011, 02:01:05 AM »
I was once talking to a guy at work about how retarded this shit is in islam... as in, to prove someone committed adultry (which is punishable by stoning to death)... and he went into berzerker mode, started frothing at the mouth and said "this is due to the amount of mercy in islam! do you know how hard it is to prove that someone committed adultry? the system is designed so that people think twice before accussing anyone and if someone actually committed it, it's hard to convict them so that they could repent after it and god forgives them and covers their sins from peoples eyes!"
ofcourse, this is what they teach you (read: brain washing) at school... you're supposed to memorize this and not question it...
but to someone who has an IQ level above 2.5 ... it's pretty easy to see that if you hate your wife, it's very easy for you to kill her... all you need is two witnesses who are regulars at the mosque... have them confess that they witnessed the act of intercourse, and the Imam at the mosque just needs to approve that they pray there... ofcourse, the only thing they need to do is get their stories right... becuase they take each in one room and let them explain their story and what they saw and ask stupid questions like "so there was a table next to the bed? what color was the table? how high was it?" that shit....

and about the word "cheat"... I really don't like it... cuz 99% of men are wired to go seek hanky panky wherever they can... so the word cheat has been tied to hanky panky? i'll tell you what... what do you call a woman who used to put tons of make up on to look like a different (prettier) person, wore the best clothes, acted like a true "woman"... etc and when that ring got on her finger, bam! different person... kinda like "GOTCHYA!"... no make up, walking around in sweats all the time, her idea of an intimate encounter has turned into a once a month thing where it's "finish up your business and let me sleep"... becomes very irresponsible with YOUR money? what do you call that? life?... that my friends, is cheating on a much higher level... I would say that that kind of behaviordeserves stoning :p

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2011, 02:21:21 AM »
I was once talking to a guy at work about how retarded this shit is in islam... as in, to prove someone committed adultry (which is punishable by stoning to death)... and he went into berzerker mode, started frothing at the mouth and said "this is due to the amount of mercy in islam! do you know how hard it is to prove that someone committed adultry? the system is designed so that people think twice before accussing anyone and if someone actually committed it, it's hard to convict them so that they could repent after it and god forgives them and covers their sins from peoples eyes!"
ofcourse, this is what they teach you (read: brain washing) at school... you're supposed to memorize this and not question it...
but to someone who has an IQ level above 2.5 ... it's pretty easy to see that if you hate your wife, it's very easy for you to kill her... all you need is two witnesses who are regulars at the mosque... have them confess that they witnessed the act of intercourse, and the Imam at the mosque just needs to approve that they pray there... ofcourse, the only thing they need to do is get their stories right... becuase they take each in one room and let them explain their story and what they saw and ask stupid questions like "so there was a table next to the bed? what color was the table? how high was it?" that shit....

and about the word "cheat"... I really don't like it... cuz 99% of men are wired to go seek hanky panky wherever they can... so the word cheat has been tied to hanky panky? i'll tell you what... what do you call a woman who used to put tons of make up on to look like a different (prettier) person, wore the best clothes, acted like a true "woman"... etc and when that ring got on her finger, bam! different person... kinda like "GOTCHYA!"... no make up, walking around in sweats all the time, her idea of an intimate encounter has turned into a once a month thing where it's "finish up your business and let me sleep"... becomes very irresponsible with YOUR money? what do you call that? life?... that my friends, is cheating on a much higher level... I would say that that kind of behaviordeserves stoning :p

tl;dr qft

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 02:22:27 AM »

Something tells me you're one of those guys that were cheated.  ;D

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 03:12:36 AM »

but to someone who has an IQ level above 2.5 ... it's pretty easy to see that if you hate your wife, it's very easy for you to kill her... all you need is two witnesses who are regulars at the mosque... have them confess that they witnessed the act of intercourse, and the Imam at the mosque just needs to approve that they pray there...

You need four witnesses to the act of actual penetration. Stoning is only to married men and women, singles get lashed only.

The Godly punishment to those who do fake testimonials is severe.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 04:22:26 AM »
A bunch of brain-starved, sexually repressed idiots.
from incomplete data

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2011, 04:25:15 AM »
She'll think twice about cheating again!
O

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2011, 04:45:33 AM »
Did she rally "cheat" on him, or was she "accused" of cheating? That is the real question. And is considered "cheating" to them? Was it looking at another man, sleeping with another man, talking to another man?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2011, 04:51:13 AM »
'

what happened to the guy she cheated with!? lol! they are allowed to fuck as many women as they want! even as married men.

watch the whole video.. he met the same fate!!.. this means that both of them were not single because in islam if a single virgin man or a single virgin woman commits adultery he/she receives hundred lashes!!..

this seems to be brutal but it makes anyone thinks well before cheating on his partner especially in islam a woman who doesnt like her husband because he cant satisfy her sexual needs has the right to get divorce from her husband even if he doesnt agree!!..

so the way is brutal but the goal is fair.. the same way USA troops use brutality to bring justice to the world ::)

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2011, 04:54:45 AM »
they fucking deserve it , cheating on your husband can fuck his life forever , cheating is a big crime and this bitch deserve it if they did like that to every cheated women everywhere the world will be a better place

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2011, 05:03:52 AM »
no,, those fanatiks should be getting nuclear bomb from the united states of america and or isreal ,, and in the end that what will hapen ,, the united stated and israel one of them but blesed by both will drop a nuclear bomb on few of those hooligans ,, it is only a matter of time,, already hapen to japan for MUCH less barbaric actions,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2011, 05:07:03 AM »
no,, those fanatiks should be getting nuclear bomb from the united states of america and or isreal ,, and in the end that what will hapen ,, the united stated and israel one of them but blesed by both will drop a nuclear bomb on few of those hooligans ,, it is only a matter of time,, already hapen to japan for MUCH less barbaric actions,,

gh15 approved

so bombing other countries is not barbaric!! ::)

go and talk about some hormones :P

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2011, 05:11:08 AM »

gh15 approved

We wait for you call to obama to end with "those fanatiks"
go whipe your ass