Author Topic: Q&A - in regards to professionals and more  (Read 51697 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: open letter to GH15 & getbig - Thank You
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2011, 05:59:51 AM »
I know what I mean, thing is I always wanted to try those "anabolizantes", since I was a kid one of my dreams was to inject that stuff that would give me super powers and all, so I actually never wanted to avoid that path. I still remember the first time I used them, had just turned 16, bought some deca amps, it was hard the day before the injection I remember I couldnt sleep at all, I was so nervous, but ended up still injecting them the other day, and the rest is history  ;D

and btw, Im not against supps, on the contrary, I use a lot of whey and etc. too

see, I was always a pussy and thought steroids made you die upon injection like what the rest of the world thinks. That's why is took me 6 1/2 years of natural training and getting nowhere after the first two years before starting

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: in regard to profesionals
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2011, 06:19:59 AM »
100 % Drugs everyone just needs different amounts to get from A TO B!
everybody needs a shitload bro...
just some use lower test...
but everybody uses shitloads of tren, eq/npp and hgh...
Be Happy,
Optimus

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2011, 06:55:09 AM »
see, I was always a pussy and thought steroids made you die upon injection like what the rest of the world thinks. That's why is took me 6 1/2 years of natural training and getting nowhere after the first two years before starting

but on the bright side, training more time as a natural really made you pay your dues man, according to your profile pic you are a best now, props!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2011, 07:03:31 AM »
I think we all went through this early on before we realized the truth.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2011, 07:32:11 AM »
Some punk ass newb starts a thread swinging off gh15's nuts and everyone cups his balls??? WTF has getbig become?
Wes? You too?

The ThunderDome is officially dead!

PIP :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2011, 07:45:10 AM »
Some punk ass newb starts a thread swinging off gh15's nuts and everyone cups his balls??? WTF has getbig become?
Wes? You too?

i dont hav enuts,, but...

i did sleep in the holiday in last night

aqnd my cock is good size,, who need nuts they can be average small no one give a fuck they disturbe walking anyway,, its all in the cock my friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: in regard to profesionals
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2011, 07:51:59 AM »
how many time in past i told you ,, so many time i todl you i feel like the damn monkey in a kanya safari,,

i told you those fellas TWIST the truth,, its like the local gym fella in your local gymnasium come to train with jeans and pushing 5 plates each side of the bar and say wife wont let him juice...same exact thing on a biger level as in competetive level lol do you believ the local that push 4 -5 plates each side of bar for reps and say he is natural all walking dense 5'7 220 with gut of 38-40 inches...do you belierve him when he say wife dont let him use steroid? hell no you dont believe him cazuse he is a stinky old liar,,

same with us in the advance levels friends what evan DO NOT tell you is ...that those 6 iu of serostim were done for lonnnng time LONNNNG TIME none stop and then the 750mg of testosterona was like 2 gram for the gh accepted all of it and grew the fiber.... he doesnt tell you that he just throw numbers,,, even with that the numbers are higher ,, he doesnt mention that when testosterona is low anabolics are high and hgh is high ,, he doesnt mention trenbolona is integral part of bodybuild and a must ,, he doesnt mention the orals that replace the testosterona ,, and he doesnt mention insulina which is CULPRIT of work with hgh to get to today profesional level

in other words he BALONIE YOUR LOVELY BUTTHOLES yet not lie per say just TWISTING THE TRUTH!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2011, 07:51:59 AM »
Small potatoes make the steak look bigger.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2011, 07:52:19 AM »
GH15 - Who you are isn't my concern, but to you and the rest of getbig, I do want to thank you.

I fell for the marketing shit of the Palumbo's, Gaspari's & Weider's of the world. I even fell for the overchurned out messages from the Arnold's, Ferrigno's and even the somewhat intellectual but nonetheless batshit crazy Mentzer.

When I first started working out at 18 years old, I thought I could be a bodybuilder. If I dieted right, I could be a Jay Cutler all natural. I had misconceptions about steroids, I though they were another path. but now I know they're the only path

Now I don't give fuck about any of that shit.  The Insulin, the gay for pay, the schmoes, the calf implants. Fuck all that. It just isn't worth it for a shit plastic trophy.

The thousands of posts on this board and the staggering amount of knowledge are a tiny beacon of hope in this crazy, shit world. Every year the world gets colder, people get more hostile towards each other and the injustice that goes on is rampant. But you guys are all fighting the good fight and filling in the next generation to head towards a better pursuit.

While Craig Titus, Big Down Hill and Tom Prince might both be outliers - they really just are a representation of a life that most pros are lucky to dodge.

Again, thank you. Who knows how much more whey powder bullshit I may have bought without you guys. It's trenbolone, test prop, liquid egg whites, tuna & Reeces Ice Cream from here on in.

Who the fuck are you?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2011, 08:11:55 AM »
but on the bright side, training more time as a natural really made you pay your dues man, according to your profile pic you are a best now, props!

thank you, but I could have gotten to this point sooner had I not been steered in the wrong direction so long!

the trainer

« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2011, 08:28:08 AM »
gh15 helps a lot of young bodybuilders who want to be a pro so you have to give him his props, i just wish he would shut up and not speak about anything apart from bodybuilding.

Swlabr

« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2011, 08:30:47 AM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2011, 08:38:17 AM »
Send GH15 a pm, attention whore. Now kindly fuck off

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2011, 08:41:33 AM »
Wes? You too?

Not me bro,just commenting on the topic.

Fuck that slime sucking,no good,noob bastard,I hope he gets raked over the Thunderdome coals for weeks before and if he is then accepted into the fold.

Furthermore,noobs should be castrated and then skull fucked by getbigs resident killers and thugs.

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2011, 08:43:09 AM »
GH15 - Who you are isn't my concern, but to you and the rest of getbig, I do want to thank you.

I fell for the marketing shit of the Palumbo's, Gaspari's & Weider's of the world. I even fell for the overchurned out messages from the Arnold's, Ferrigno's and even the somewhat intellectual but nonetheless batshit crazy Mentzer.

When I first started working out at 18 years old, I thought I could be a bodybuilder. If I dieted right, I could be a Jay Cutler all natural. I had misconceptions about steroids, I though they were another path. but now I know they're the only path

Now I don't give fuck about any of that shit.  The Insulin, the gay for pay, the schmoes, the calf implants. Fuck all that. It just isn't worth it for a shit plastic trophy.

The thousands of posts on this board and the staggering amount of knowledge are a tiny beacon of hope in this crazy, shit world. Every year the world gets colder, people get more hostile towards each other and the injustice that goes on is rampant. But you guys are all fighting the good fight and filling in the next generation to head towards a better pursuit.

While Craig Titus, Big Down Hill and Tom Prince might both be outliers - they really just are a representation of a life that most pros are lucky to dodge.

Again, thank you. Who knows how much more whey powder bullshit I may have bought without you guys. It's trenbolone, test prop, liquid egg whites, tuna & Reeces Ice Cream from here on in.
DIE YOU FUCKING NOOB BASTARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :(

Swlabr

« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2011, 08:44:21 AM »
fucking...hate...noobs.. .who...think...they...ca n...come...to...OUR...th underdome...and...post.. .without...having...been ...subjected...to...homo erotic...activities...wh ich...resident...asspira te...ghayos...loves...to ...dish...out...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2011, 08:46:56 AM »
;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2011, 08:52:06 AM »
maybe someday we can celebrate christmas together and have god with us.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2011, 08:52:12 AM »
In...prison...swalbls... .would...swallowballs...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2011, 08:53:23 AM »
gh15 helps a lot of young bodybuilders who want to be a pro so you have to give him his props, i just wish he would shut up and not speak about anything apart from bodybuilding.

stupid americano whore

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2011, 08:59:48 AM »
Anybody with a new idea is going to be labeled a moron until that idea proves successful.

Having said that, this isn't a "new idea", this my friends is sucking up to gh15.  To the author of this treatise on virtual wang smoking I proffer this suggestion.

Talk to "1", Bay and tbombz and they'll give you all the help on sucking cock (virtual and otherwise as Bay especially likes to wax rhapsodic about the number of PMs he gets from getbiggers that are fagcurious) you could ever want.   

Shit, I'd bet Bay's nom de plume is all over airport stalls worldwide. He's a gay porch monkey eagerly awaiting his next feeding of Mananas©.  "1" is ready, willing and more than sexperienced enough to show you how to shove a Coke™ bottle sized anything up your bum, and if we're to believe his prattling in recent postings of his, "like it".  And tbombz?  He's just waiting for anyone with a penis that's larger than him (no problem there) or better looking than him (again, no problem) to pound his dirt star into oblivion.

And as always so that everyone here knows it is I...  islime is for assclowns and fuck that noise.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2011, 09:07:35 AM »
"Marshdogg", oh brother, sounds like the kind of guy who brings his Sexy Clown costume and a bottle of salad dressing in his gym bag when coming to work chest with the boys, "just in case".

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2011, 09:09:56 AM »
Sometimes I wish I never learned the truth. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. All those Flex mags I would read cover to cover, force feeding myself chicken breasts/tuna(I still can't eat tuna till this day), and the thousands of dollars wasted on supplements :-X :'( Now I just try to educate ppl if I know them, but like I was, they wont listen. Oh well they'll learn.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2011, 09:12:04 AM »
"Marshdogg", oh brother, sounds like the kind of guy who brings his Sexy Clown costume and a bottle of salad dressing in his gym bag when coming to work chest with the boys, "just in case".
LOL  ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: December 26, 2011, 10:02:38 AM »
Anybody with a new idea is going to be labeled a moron until that idea proves successful.

Having said that, this isn't a "new idea", this my friends is sucking up to gh15.  To the author of this treatise on virtual wang smoking I proffer this suggestion.

Talk to "1", Bay and tbombz and they'll give you all the help on sucking cock (virtual and otherwise as Bay especially likes to wax rhapsodic about the number of PMs he gets from getbiggers that are fagcurious) you could ever want.   

Shit, I'd bet Bay's nom de plume is all over airport stalls worldwide. He's a gay porch monkey eagerly awaiting his next feeding of Mananas©.  "1" is ready, willing and more than sexperienced enough to show you how to shove a Coke™ bottle sized anything up your bum, and if we're to believe his prattling in recent postings of his, "like it".  And tbombz?  He's just waiting for anyone with a penis that's larger than him (no problem there) or better looking than him (again, no problem) to pound his dirt star into oblivion.

And as always so that everyone here knows it is I...  islime is for assclowns and fuck that noise.
Reeves bringing HOF posts at a furious clip. Kudos my friend and to the OP, fucking owned!