Author Topic: What would you do in this situation?  (Read 45105 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: What would you do in this situation?
« Reply #250 on: December 29, 2011, 04:21:26 PM »
Growth Noob,

How are you?

"1"

Not very intelligent, apparent from his posts  :D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: What would you do??..
« Reply #251 on: December 29, 2011, 05:18:53 PM »
And should I live?   I appreciate the interest, but no can do.   Back on topic!

FTN islime.

You'll be ok man, we've got all sorts of people here, from psychics to people connected to law enforcement. You'll have no worries.
Now come on, spill the beans- what sort of a writer are you?

Send me a pm if you're not comfortable revealing publicly ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #252 on: December 29, 2011, 06:11:28 PM »
I would call Swede.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: December 29, 2011, 06:12:04 PM »
Disqusting....but hey, what can you expect, that's Texas for you.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #254 on: December 29, 2011, 06:47:42 PM »
But what if those were the best Cinnamon Rolls you have ever had and that is the only place that sold them.

Sorry, but I choose Cinnamon Rolls over Islam 100 times out of 100. 
hummm. good point.
Get cinnamon rolls, then cuss dude out? ???
A

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #255 on: December 29, 2011, 07:51:14 PM »
I respect the religion to respect the people that believe in it. I respect all religions TA.

Respect is not to diss it, doesnt mean i have to believe in it but i wont slander it.

it has nothing to do with religion respect,, it has to do with respect of human being,,the chick want a fucking piece of bread pudding give her the damn teramisu cake and make her hapy ,, she pay for it too its not a favour

the worst WORST feeling in the world is to get somewhere and be descrimintated against with out you personaly doing anything wrong,,

yes rob you will get your piece of cake
yes jody you will get your piece of cake
yes eric you will get your piece of cake
yes amy you will get your piece of cake
no jada! you cant get your piece of cake becuae you were born to wrong mother ,,you can go  home hungry and cry yourself to sleep

fuck that mother fucker store owner,,he is shame to human  beings

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: December 29, 2011, 08:05:36 PM »
it has nothing to do with religion respect,, it has to do with respect of human being,,the chick want a fucking piece of bread pudding give her the damn teramisu cake and make her hapy ,, she pay for it too its not a favour

the worst WORST feeling in the world is to get somewhere and be descrimintated against with out you personaly doing anything wrong,,

no jada! you cant get your piece of cake becuae you were born to wrong mother ,,you can go  home hungry and cry yourself to sleep

gh15 approved

I'll give you some time to think this drivel of yours (quoted above) over before I mind fuck you into oblivion.  It's not something I relish doing, because as I am certain you're aware, a mind is a terrible thing to fuck.

Thirsty for more?  You've arrived at the well. ;D  Later, kiddo.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #257 on: December 29, 2011, 08:18:42 PM »
Uhh...it describes several females who are driving and by only mentioning one instance in which one was apprehended in a prior incident (and later released) the implication is that none of the others currently protesting were arrested.  Unless you think they were all arrested and for some reason BBC chose to not disclose that lol.

Honestly, it is absolutely fascinating that you deduce that from that link.  I am genuinely shocked that you would openly post something as moronic as you did on an open board like this, blatantly exposing either you extreme comprehension problems, or your flagrant deceitfulness in trying to spin a story.  I guarantee there isn't a single fair minded person here who would deduce the implication you did.  I dare you to find a single person.  It would be akin to me posting an article about heroin trafficking with a single cartel busted and deducing from the story that the authorities are turning a blind eye to heroin trafficking since only one cartel was busted.  Can you even fathom how stupid you sound?

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #258 on: December 29, 2011, 08:23:39 PM »
Not very intelligent, apparent from his posts  :D

I've destroyed you in every single post.  You resort to lame insults as your only defense.  All the while, still posting, yet claiming to have no time to address the original issue at hand.  Again, Bobby, everyone can see you dodging the issues.  This is one of those situations where you should quit while you are way behind.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #259 on: December 29, 2011, 08:36:13 PM »
No, I'm not Arab...so I don't understand the second or third paragraphs :(

he is asking you in arabic but in englush letters are you arab?.. from where?.. if yes what is the size of your cok?.. the last one was written in a broken arabic lol...

it's only gay................ no no this is pure gayness ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #260 on: December 29, 2011, 08:46:48 PM »
i am disgusted by people who bitch out when they see a crime, etc.

but getting in between two people just talking - that's asking for trouble.

I'd watch their hands for one of them to reach for a weapon should the conversation escalate into a fight, but if the woman stays in the store after 10 seconds of abuse, she's already part of a situation long after it's time to call the guy working a prick and leaving.  Staying as it gets louder and ruder = bad idea.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #261 on: December 29, 2011, 08:54:48 PM »

gh15 approved

Spot on, it is all about discrimination and it is sad many people here do not get it.  Although a violent method like beating the hell out of the asshole store owner would be fun...and it would work in the short term, but not in the long run.  That will only create more hate and will not change peoples hearts.

As Gandhi said, "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind".  Keep in mind he brought down the entire British government with non-violence and without firing a single bullet.  We can all learn from this.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #262 on: December 29, 2011, 09:02:48 PM »

gh15 approved

actually this feeling came to me yesterday while i was buying some sweets for my son.. a 9-10 girl wanted to buy chips but the seller didnt want to give her because she had one paper of 10 pounds and he told her he had no change.. most probably he had a lot of coins but he was lazy to count 8-9 coins to give to her especially the shop was full of children who wanted to buy many things (it's a shop inside the club so it's safe for very young kids to go and buy alone).. the little girl got depressed and returned the chips to its place and looked at the floor and was going to leave.. the sight of her leaving without what she wanted while all the other kids were getting what they liked really killed me.. i moved quickly after her and told here hey sweety what did you want ballalalalalla and gave her the coins she needed and left..

if i was GH15 i was going to search the cashier to be sure he really had no coins and if i found any i was going to kill the man.. and if i was gronk i was going to say to the hell goes the little girl.. and if i was reevs i was going to buy chips and come in front of the girl to eat it while making silly faces to tease her :-X... simple situations like this may show the type of character of each one!!..

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: December 29, 2011, 09:51:39 PM »

Spot on, it is all about discrimination and it is sad many people here do not get it.  Although a violent method like beating the hell out of the asshole store owner would be fun...and it would work in the short term, but not in the long run.  That will only create more hate and will not change peoples hearts.

As Gandhi said, "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind".  Keep in mind he brought down the entire British government with non-violence and without firing a single bullet.  We can all learn from this.

SNAG -  Sensitive New Age Guy

Here, allow me to help you out.   The world is pissed at what islime is doing.  We should be biased against evil.   To change the perception of the world, the cause, the reason for that perception requires changing.  

Now then, as I see it islime can be likened unto a full diaper.  It stinks like shit because its full of shit.  People (i.e., SNAGs) such as  yourself just want to hold their noses and pretend the diaper is clean.  Never mind that the the filthy diaper is turgid with poo,  and more and more shit is being crapped into it by muslimes and SNAGs alike  (Note:  This is what is called a "metaphor", my young padawan trainee).

So, in the real world such a diaper would be changed and a new one put on.  The soiled diaper would be cleaned or thrown out.  Ultimately the child would become "potty trained" and would no longer make poopy diapers.  In other words, the baby starts growing up.  It becomes aware of not only itself but its surroundings.  It doesn't like lying around in shit, ergo it learns not to take a dump in its drawers.  The child wants to fit in with the world.  To be accepted.  You know.  "Plays well with others".

So too, must these fifth world muslime baboons learn that the world is not their personal diaper and they need to quit shitting on the rest of us with their archaic, misogynistic, pederast fucktard ways.  They need to change their diaper and grow up.  

If this doesn't change your mind and soon, I would hate to be around to see that diaper come off because the crap your wrote is really  smelling up the place.

FTN.  Fuck That Noise.

Keep in mind that it is one thing to learn something and quite another to have been taught a lesson.  I hope you learn from this, kid.  Don't go there.  Later.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: December 29, 2011, 10:02:28 PM »
actually this feeling came to me yesterday while i was buying some sweets for my son.. a 9-10 girl wanted to buy chips but the seller didnt want to give her because she had one paper of 10 pounds and he told her he had no change.. most probably he had a lot of coins but he was lazy to count 8-9 coins to give to her especially the shop was full of children who wanted to buy many things (it's a shop inside the club so it's safe for very young kids to go and buy alone).. the little girl got depressed and returned the chips to its place and looked at the floor and was going to leave.. the sight of her leaving without what she wanted while all the other kids were getting what they liked really killed me.. i moved quickly after her and told here hey sweety what did you want ballalalalalla and gave her the coins she needed and left..

if i was GH15 i was going to search the cashier to be sure he really had no coins and if i found any i was going to kill the man.. and if i was gronk i was going to say to the hell goes the little girl.. and if i was reevs i was going to buy chips and come in front of the girl to eat it while making silly faces to tease her :-X... simple situations like this may show the type of character of each one!!..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww"... :-[  *SNIF*  *SNIF*

FFS.  Reading this pablum of yours makes me wonder how in the world out of a bazillion of the little polywogs, you, you, were the fastest sperm?  So much for great arab genetics... ;)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #265 on: December 29, 2011, 11:05:47 PM »
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww"... :-[  *SNIF*  *SNIF*

FFS.  Reading this pablum of yours makes me wonder how in the world out of a bazillion of the little polywogs, you, you, were the fastest sperm?  So much for great arab genetics... ;)

LOL

pablum

Definitely the word of the week.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: December 30, 2011, 12:53:23 AM »
just wait few year, and you'll support the guy and complain that there is too many muslim...
asstropin

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #267 on: December 30, 2011, 07:40:29 AM »
SNAG -  Sensitive New Age Guy

Here, allow me to help you out.   The world is pissed at what islime is doing.  We should be biased against evil.   To change the perception of the world, the cause, the reason for that perception requires changing.  

Now then, as I see it islime can be likened unto a full diaper.  It stinks like shit because its full of shit.  People (i.e., SNAGs) such as  yourself just want to hold their noses and pretend the diaper is clean.  Never mind that the the filthy diaper is turgid with poo,  and more and more shit is being crapped into it by muslimes and SNAGs alike  (Note:  This is what is called a "metaphor", my young padawan trainee).

So, in the real world such a diaper would be changed and a new one put on.  The soiled diaper would be cleaned or thrown out.  Ultimately the child would become "potty trained" and would no longer make poopy diapers.  In other words, the baby starts growing up.  It becomes aware of not only itself but its surroundings.  It doesn't like lying around in shit, ergo it learns not to take a dump in its drawers.  The child wants to fit in with the world.  To be accepted.  You know.  "Plays well with others".

So too, must these fifth world muslime baboons learn that the world is not their personal diaper and they need to quit shitting on the rest of us with their archaic, misogynistic, pederast fucktard ways.  They need to change their diaper and grow up.  

If this doesn't change your mind and soon, I would hate to be around to see that diaper come off because the crap your wrote is really  smelling up the place.

FTN.  Fuck That Noise.

Keep in mind that it is one thing to learn something and quite another to have been taught a lesson.  I hope you learn from this, kid.  Don't go there.  Later.

::)  I think GH15 and myself were talking calculus and you are stuck on basic addition.  Gandhi did stand up against an oppressive government and impressively so without violence.  That was not anything new.  So to your new age idea...I think not.   

Muslims are not evil baboons that shit on the world.  Take your message of hate and go elsewhere.  Maybe you should read the Qur'an for yourself and visit some middle eastern countries.  The majority are good people that are very welcoming. 

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: December 30, 2011, 07:54:46 AM »

::)  I think GH15 and myself were talking calculus and you are stuck on basic addition.  Gandhi did stand up against an oppressive government and impressively so without violence.  That was not anything new.  So to your new age idea...I think not.   

Muslims are not evil baboons that shit on the world.  Take your message of hate and go elsewhere.  Maybe you should read the Qur'an for yourself and visit some middle eastern countries.  The majority are good people that are very welcoming. 

Wow...It's not that you're too stupid to learn anything.  No....Wait.  Yup. That's it!  You are too stupid to learn anything of worth and that, that little manlet is the truth of the matter. 

You remind me of people that pull out in front of you after rolling a stoplight.  When you question their actions they reply "I didn't see you!"

Maybe if they didn't have their head up their ass like some demented ostrich they would see what's right in front of them.   Kinda sorta like SNAGs.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #269 on: December 30, 2011, 08:53:02 AM »
I'll give you some time to think this drivel of yours (quoted above) over before I mind fuck you into oblivion.  It's not something I relish doing, because as I am certain you're aware, a mind is a terrible thing to fuck.

Thirsty for more?  You've arrived at the well. ;D  Later, kiddo.

::) ::)

I'm sure he's terrified.."oh no, a dying old man with a big mouth is gonna post a 1000 word rant calling me stupid" 

Not Sure

• Getbig II
« Reply #270 on: December 30, 2011, 09:00:39 AM »
Is it really a supprise that in a country trained to recognize a dress code as a group of "evilo-doers,"  they get this type of treatment?   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #271 on: December 30, 2011, 11:02:35 AM »
I respect the religion to respect the people that believe in it. I respect all religions TA.

Respect is not to diss it, doesnt mean i have to believe in it but i wont slander it.
That is some misapplied reasoning to say the least.  You are giving all religions a free pass to do what they want, treat people however they want, restrict freedoms and hold judgement against others and themselves however they see fit and you will keep the nonsense alive by your complicity as a result.

No other aspect of life gets this sort of undue respect.  You probably have reasons why you dislike Movie A or B, Actor A or B, Food A or B etc...but when it comes to religion (some which permit the torture of women) you give the giant thumbs up and nod your stupid little head right along with them all.

You are a moron.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: December 30, 2011, 11:04:57 AM »
Is it really a supprise that in a country trained to recognize a dress code as a group of "evilo-doers,"  they get this type of treatment?  

As soon as someone wears that Muslim bullshit they are saying to the world- "LOOK at ME!!! I am a dumbfuck.  I believe the world is 6000 years old and all of the other nonsense in the Koran"

Their dress code is an instant identifier of sheer stupidity.  They deserve to be ridiculed to the highest degree anytime you see them.  Why should their wacky beliefs garner any modicum of respect?  Tell me.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #273 on: December 30, 2011, 11:08:44 AM »
As soon as someone wears that Muslim bullshit they are saying to the world- "LOOK at ME!!! I am a dumbfuck.  I believe the world is 6000 years old and all of the other nonsense in the Koran"

Their dress code is an instant identifier of sheer stupidity.  They deserve to be ridiculed to the highest degree anytime you see them.  Why should their wacky beliefs garner any modicum of respect?  Tell me.

x2 - insane how this idiocy is "tolerated".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: December 30, 2011, 11:11:31 AM »
x2 - insane how this idiocy is "tolerated".
Its downright foolhardy.  Not calling them out allows for this Reptile-Brained way of thought to flourish.  They need to be ridiculed and challenged every step of the way.  Why shouldn`t they be?  Every other aspect of life is open to criticism, yet somehow these morons want to give extreme ignorance a hands-off policy?  ???