Author Topic: UFC 141 Predictions....  (Read 8085 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
UFC 141 Predictions....
« on: December 27, 2011, 10:48:22 AM »
Heavyweight bout:  Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem If Lesnar comes in healthy he will win.  But his health problems and long layoff are a big ?.

Lightweight bout:  Nate Diaz  vs.  Donald Cerrone I've gone back and forth on this one.  Cowboy seems a bit more passive going into this fight than he normally does.  But, he has a more well rounded startup game than Nate. I'm going with Cowboy.

Welterweight bout:  Jon Fitch vs.  Johny Hendricks
Light Heavyweight bout:  Vladimir Matyushenko vs.  Alexander Gustafsson - who cares
Featherweight bout:  Nam Phan vs.  Jimy Hettes
w

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: UFC 141 Predictions....
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 11:48:28 AM »
Lesnar:  get Reem down and pound him out.   Reem has never felt anything as strong.  Also, Brock's wrestling and Reems lack of cardio will come into play.
Cerrone:  THIS will be the highlight fight.  War.
Fitch:  One of my favorites.  Can't bet against him.  Warrior mentality.  Love his walk-out music too.
Matyushenko:  Agreed.  Who cares.
Phan:  Why in God's name are they wasting a PPV slot with this fight.  Is the UFC trying to open up the Phillippeans??

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 01:01:39 PM »
Heavyweight bout:  Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem If Lesnar comes in healthy he will win.  But his health problems and long layoff are a big ?.

This is very funny. Some time ago you were saying that Overeem was the greatest heavyweight MMA fighter in the World. I recall you even said the greatest MMA heavyweight was not in the UFC back when Overeem wasn't.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 01:35:30 PM »
  This is very funny. Some time ago you were saying that Overeem was the greatest heavyweight MMA fighter in the World. I recall you even said the greatest MMA heavyweight was not in the UFC back when Overeem wasn't.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I never said he was the greatest in the world.  I did say that he was better than Fedor and that Fedor was ducking him.  I do think Alistar is one of the top 5 heavyweights right now.  But, it's hard to say just how good he is, because we have not seen him go up against a strong wrestler like Cain or Lesnar.  That's the beauty of the UFC gobbling up all other promotions.  We get to see these great match ups instead of speculating. 
w

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 01:37:52 PM »
Can't these threads just stay on topic?!!

For fucks sake, quit trolling SMM.  Just post your prediction or get the fuck out.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 03:14:52 PM »
Nam Phan is Vietnamese.

His last 2 PPV fights have actually been pretty good.

8)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 06:10:46 PM »
I never said he was the greatest in the world.  I did say that he was better than Fedor and that Fedor was ducking him.

No, you said, and I quote:

"The greatest heavyweight in the World, IMO, is not in the UFC."

You clearly pointed out Overeem as the greatest heavyweight. Stop lying, dude. I am too lazy to go through your posts to find the exact quote and even if I did you would have deleted it or edited it by then but you did say that.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 05:52:42 AM »

You clearly pointed out Overeem as the greatest heavyweight. Stop lying, dude. I am too lazy to go through your posts to find the exact quote and even if I did you would have deleted it or edited it by then but you did say that.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yeah.   ::)  Clearly MS was referring to Reem and no one else, not even possibly Fedor. 

James

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 06:49:56 AM »
Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem

Nate Diaz vs. Donald Cerrone

Jon Fitch vs. Johny Hendricks

Vladimir Matyushenko vs. Alexander Gustafsson

Nam Phan vs. Jimy Hettes

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 10:05:00 AM »
Yeah.   ::)  Clearly MS was referring to Reem and no one else, not even possibly Fedor. 

Yeah, because we all don't know how MindSpin feels about Fedor...STFU.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 10:09:15 AM »
You're a moron SMM.  A complete moron.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 12:00:45 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

First of all, just because you say I said that, doesn't mean I did.  You've been caught fabricating facts on multiple occasions so your credibility is shot.  Second, even if I did say, what is your point exactly?  Yes, I think Reem is a top heavyweight.  No I don't think he is the best.  And yes, I think that if Lesnar was 100% he would give Reem big problems.  Again, what's your point?  And lastly, make you predictions already.
w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • NO SUCH AGENCY
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2011, 10:22:10 PM »
First of all, just because you say I said that, doesn't mean I did.  You've been caught fabricating facts on multiple occasions so your credibility is shot.  Second, even if I did say, what is your point exactly?  Yes, I think Reem is a top heavyweight.  No I don't think he is the best.  And yes, I think that if Lesnar was 100% he would give Reem big problems.  Again, what's your point?  And lastly, make you predictions already.

And prey tell oh wise MMA board moderator, when was the last time Brock was 100% healthy?  ::)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2012, 08:28:33 AM »
And prey tell oh wise MMA board moderator, when was the last time Brock was 100% healthy?  ::)

Uh, how about in most of his fights?  His bout with diverticulitis was an issue in just a couple of fights...
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2012, 08:55:11 AM »

Ok, f.aggot and liar that you are. You are the one who lied, not me. You said for a fact that the greatest heavyweight in the World did not fight in the UFC, obviously refering to Overeem. You then conformed it was Overeem. I am too lazy to go through your posts to find and you probably edited it away anyways. Now tell me, f.aggot, where have I lied? Tell me, f.aggot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2012, 08:58:01 AM »
Heavyweight bout:  Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem If Lesnar comes in healthy he will win.  But his health problems and long layoff are a big ?.

Lightweight bout:  Nate Diaz  vs.  Donald Cerrone I've gone back and forth on this one.  Cowboy seems a bit more passive going into this fight than he normally does.  But, he has a more well rounded startup game than Nate. I'm going with Cowboy.

Welterweight bout:  Jon Fitch vs.  Johny Hendricks
Light Heavyweight bout:  Vladimir Matyushenko vs.  Alexander Gustafsson - who cares
Featherweight bout:  Nam Phan vs.  Jimy Hettes

I'd like to take this time to congratulate you getting 1/5 predictions right. It's an honor to have an MMA expert on board!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2012, 09:00:41 AM »
I'd like to take this time to congratulate you getting 1/5 predictions right. It's an honor to have an MMA expert on board!

And where are your predictions?   ::)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 05:53:18 PM »
  Ok, f.aggot and liar that you are. You are the one who lied, not me. You said for a fact that the greatest heavyweight in the World did not fight in the UFC, obviously refering to Overeem. You then conformed it was Overeem. I am too lazy to go through your posts to find and you probably edited it away anyways. Now tell me, f.aggot, where have I lied? Tell me, f.aggot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

another meltdown...lol
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2012, 06:01:04 PM »

Guess who else got the Cerrone & Fitch predictions wrong?  Randy Couture and Joe Rogan.  I guess these guys don't know shit either ::)
w

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2012, 06:56:32 PM »
Guess who else got the Cerrone & Fitch predictions wrong?  Randy Couture and Joe Rogan.  I guess these guys don't know shit either ::)

Amazing logic. When you're wrong, just find a MMA personality who also got it wrong and then you say "well, I was kind of right because I agreed with Joe Rogan"

Next time just copy your picks from him and you're untouchable.  ::)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2012, 06:52:03 AM »
Amazing logic. When you're wrong, just find a MMA personality who also got it wrong and then you say "well, I was kind of right because I agreed with Joe Rogan"

Next time just copy your picks from him and you're untouchable.  ::)

Why are you ducking my question?  Where are your predictions, genius?  You like to talk shit and you didn't even make a prediction asshole.

I went 0-5.  There were some serious upsets on that card.  Who would've thought Fitch getting KO'd? 

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2012, 11:05:23 AM »
You like to talk shit and you didn't even make a prediction asshole.

And why should I make predictions girl face? Just to please you?

Looks like the loser's club is getting together and feeling emotionally hurt after getting predictions wrong. Cry me a river!

If you can't handle that without whining, don't post any. Clear?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2012, 11:49:50 AM »
And why should I make predictions #girl face? Just to please you?

Looks like the loser's club is getting together and feeling emotionally hurt after getting predictions wrong. Cry me a river!

If you can't handle that without whining, don't post any. Clear?

When you post predictions then come on here and criticize dipshit.  Otherwise you're nothing but a TROLL.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2012, 01:37:46 PM »
When you post predictions then come on here and criticize dipshit.

That's cool. I'll post UFC 142 predictions and perhaps you can do the same? At least you can't suck more than you did last time. And if my predictions go wrong, you can count on me not whining and getting my feelings hurt.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2012, 05:06:16 PM »
That's cool. I'll post UFC 142 predictions and perhaps you can do the same? At least you can't suck more than you did last time. And if my predictions go wrong, you can count on me not whining and getting my feelings hurt.

Titus is never coming back...lol.
w