Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman is in the hospital! (news update)  (Read 67853 times)

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
Re: Ronnie Coleman in hospital !
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2011, 08:38:44 AM »
Does he look happy Booty? His bloodshot eyes is the ones of a dug up corpse!

His eyes are bloodshot from crying, when they put that 22 gauge 3.5 inch needle in between in disc space and injected that dye!   :o

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2011, 08:39:31 AM »
I wonder if he has a pension from the police dept? if so, they usually get insurance for life if they've completed their 20 years.
Not sure how long he was a cop though?

he started to work for the APD around 1988-89 i guess

he once told in a intervie that he s still working a few days a year for the APD to maintain his reserve officer state, what will give him continued insurance

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2011, 08:58:51 AM »
Money is irrelevant here. He's a legend, he accomplished something huge in his life. All those morons here who criticise him are useless internet nonames who spent 90% of their times on internet boards becouse they have no job, no passion, no money, nothing.
    X2

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2011, 09:04:12 AM »
His eyes are bloodshot from crying, when they put that 22 gauge 3.5 inch needle in between in disc space and injected that dye!   :o
wrong noob, ronnie is a man ;)
A

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2011, 09:04:42 AM »
Guestposing at Pro World Masters 2011,Dec 10th

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2011, 09:10:41 AM »
wrong noob, ronnie is a man ;)

Your probably right!  I stand corrected!  :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2011, 09:14:06 AM »
To me...this is the price you pay for decades of heavy steroid and GH abuse. He's still HUGE, I'm sure if you saw him in person you would be like "Holy shit!!".... but he looks TERRIBLE.

Here's a guy who was the greatest Bodybuilder to ever walk the planet,the freak of all freaks.... and I can say with a straight face I'd  rather look like me than him now

EDIT: not to take away all of his accomplishments, he's the greatest ever.....I'm just saying it must suck to have been the greatest ever and now you're all torn up and your body is just SHOT from all the drugs

Swlabr

« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2011, 09:16:05 AM »
Ron...Coleman...was...an ...alien...in...his...pr ime

now...father...time...ha s...made...Ron...Coleman ...human...

I...hope...he...recovers ...

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2011, 09:17:59 AM »
Ron...Coleman...was...an...alien...in...his...prime

now...father...time...ha s...made...Ron...Coleman ...human...

I...hope...he...recovers ...

I hope your computer recovers also. Louis-Ferdinand Celine would be proud.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2011, 09:28:08 AM »
I hope your computer recovers also. Louis-Ferdinand Celine would be proud.

lmao

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2011, 09:28:59 AM »
Nothing is for ever! we all goin die anyway so what the hell, he made history won the Mr O many times plus arnold classsic etc ! At least he left his mark on this world and did something with his life! Who wants to get really old anyway? Its a shit life being old fuck that! :(

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2011, 09:30:12 AM »
Yeah that's why I never became Mr Olympia, because I knew later in life I would regret it when I was still over 200lb with veins getting a minor hospital visit to check on problems that I probably would have gotten anyway from general training.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2011, 09:34:49 AM »
We all reap what we sow.

I wonder if the slut will stay with him when he s 150 lbs again, no money or most of it going into hospital expenses, no job, no more travels and "guest posing".

Fuck you are an idiot, what have you accomplished???

Ronnie is going down as one of, if not the top bodybuilder in history.

while you might go down as the most annoying poster an an anonymous message board...

You truly are a fucking nobody, a nothing, insignificant...  Your life is meaningless.   You will not be remembered.  

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2011, 09:44:18 AM »
.... and I can say with a straight face I'd  rather look like me than him now

Even if he was still in his prime, I think most would much rather have your physique over his any day.

The size Ronnie had was inhuman and quite frankly not practical in a functional manner and certainly not aesthetic pleasing.

"1"

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2011, 09:48:30 AM »
LOL @ people assuming he's broke. How the fuck would you know?  ::)

The guy was the best BBer on the planet for a decade and made a shit-ton of money during that period, and by all accounts is a down-to-earth person who isn't out getting fucked up every night, and, by the way, has an accounting degree  ;).

Now I realize the average getbigger laughs at what he made, but I would imagine he's in good shape financially. That being said, I don't know any better than anyone else, but at least I'm not assuming he blew 15 million dollars on steroids and food ::) Fucking people say the stupidest things around here

So just because he was motivated to read couple of books during his youth he can't possibly be (financially) an idiot?

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2011, 10:07:12 AM »
Live for now be the best you can be and then die! If coleman dies tomorrow it doesn't matter he lead a life of a living god on earth and loved every minute of it!!! Life is about the quality not the quantity!!! :)

MikMaq

« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2011, 10:11:34 AM »
Even if he was still in his prime, I think most would much rather have your physique over his any day.

The size Ronnie had was inhuman and quite frankly not practical in a functional manner and certainly not aesthetic pleasing.

"1"

The obvious, he's king of the freaks, hardly something worth dieing for, he's like an old sideshow act on his last lag of his tour.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2011, 10:13:18 AM »
his hands are still massive.

noeasywayout

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2011, 10:26:33 AM »
I injured my low-back 30 years ago & i still have a slipped spinal disc, caused by heavy T-bar rowing and doing too many dead-lifts.

do you also compete in powerlifting,Musclecenter?

what's your deadlift PR?

Ventura55

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2011, 10:39:57 AM »
yes, I'm sure the drugs screwed up his back...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2011, 10:44:35 AM »
So just because he was motivated to read couple of books during his youth he can't possibly be (financially) an idiot?

"read a couple of books"  ::)  Listen i'm not a member of the Ronnie Coleman fan club, but you're assuming quite a bit here.  Who's to say he isn't financially very smart ? at least my assumption has a basis in fact, the man has an accounting degree, and he's generally regarded as a down to earth person.

What are you basing your assumptions on?  because he talks funny?  ::)

You don't stay at the top of your chosen profession for over a decade by being an idiot, no matter what you do.  thousands of "next big things' have come and gone...and the dude is still pulling a nice salary from bodybuilding 13 years after he won his first title. he's doing something right

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2011, 10:48:39 AM »
ill always remember Ronnie as the 315 pounds with abs and veins in his legs freak that i met in person 10 years ago, most muscle BY FAR ive ever seen on a human being in my life, muscle literally HANGS off of this guy, had the hardest hands ive ever shook hands with as well, most pros have big squishy GH hands, Ronnies were like 100 year old Oak.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2011, 10:51:54 AM »
ill always remember Ronnie as the 315 pounds with abs and veins in his legs freak that i met in person 10 years ago, most muscle BY FAR ive ever seen on a human being in my life, muscle literally HANGS off of this guy, had the hardest hands ive ever shook hands with as well, most pros have big squishy GH hands, Ronnies were like 100 year old Oak.
Yea BuddY!!!!!!!!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2011, 11:00:12 AM »
"read a couple of books"  ::)  Listen i'm not a member of the Ronnie Coleman fan club, but you're assuming quite a bit here.  Who's to say he isn't financially very smart ? at least my assumption has a basis in fact, the man has an accounting degree, and he's generally regarded as a down to earth person.

What are you basing your assumptions on?  because he talks funny?  ::)

You don't stay at the top of your chosen profession for over a decade by being an idiot, no matter what you do.  thousands of "next big things' have come and gone...and the dude is still pulling a nice salary from bodybuilding 13 years after he won his first title. he's doing something right
People generally assume that people with Southern accents are slow and dim-witted...having family from the rural South, I can tell you otherwise.
If you remember the stereotype of the Southern Lawyer (like Matlock), who wore searsucker suits, and suspenders, and talked in Southern Euphenisms---slow, deliberate, and very folksy---people loved that, and warm up to it...just like Ronnie Coleman...always had a smile on his face, and kept it simple when he talked---actually it is harder to make something simple than to make something complicated...

The man lives in Texas where property is cheaper than other parts of the states, had a few cars like a Bentley Continental GT, and a 90s Viper (The Bentley was quicker), has a few kids...he wasn't very extravagant. He's probably invested his money

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2011, 11:05:41 AM »
People generally assume that people with Southern accents are slow and dim-witted...having family from the rural South, I can tell you otherwise.
If you remember the stereotype of the Southern Lawyer (like Matlock), who wore searsucker suits, and suspenders, and talked in Southern Euphenisms---slow, deliberate, and very folksy---people loved that, and warm up to it...just like Ronnie Coleman...always had a smile on his face, and kept it simple when he talked---actually it is harder to make something simple than to make something complicated...

The man lives in Texas where property is cheaper than other parts of the states, had a few cars like a Bentley Continental GT, and a 90s Viper (The Bentley was quicker), has a few kids...he wasn't very extravagant. He's probably invested his money

Yup...and i first wrote "talks country" but most people don't know what that is. Like I said, this ain't rocket science, but at the very least, you have to be disciplined and a professional to stay on top as long as he did..these things translate into all aspects of your life. the man is no fool