Author Topic: Tips on dating americano fitness women?  (Read 19194 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Tips on dating americano fitness women?
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2011, 02:40:31 PM »
bolded part is very true, but there is a difference

some guys are basically nothing original, they are very normal, they are quietly desperate, they worship women and they worship whoever else they are told to worship - God, parents, celebrities, and then they become a hot ambitious broad's boyfirned and they are uninhibited, they become cool so to speak, and this is for whom the bolded part is true - the man who's best feature is his girl

but what I speak of is when a woman lets you know that all those things about you that made you think you were the shit are true, you truly are the shit. but in the beginning you have to have belief in yourself, you have to have courage, and when a woman stands behind you in life, she becomes your first conquest, she becomes your willing follower and from there is where you learn to be what people call a leader, and alpha, a boss

See, that's the reinforcement part which is both dangerous and addictive.

A clever and immoral woman will easily recognise that her feedback is essential to your internal self... this can happen gradually and slowly and without your ever realising it. She will do it just by observing you and if she is particularly heartless... the word that is used plenty in this thread...

then eventually she will use this attention to manipulate you, will deprive you from it when it suits her and get you to do the stupidest shit, like carry her shit around like a lapdog, get you to do things for her, get you to drive her to places, try to turn you into a lap dog.

That's where the internal sense of confidence kicks in, it finds such a thing intolerable and quickly puts the idea to your head that the bitch needs to go, and that there are other orange trees that make oranges out there.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2011, 02:41:54 PM »
the key is to have integrity and not let yourself be corrupted by a power hungry woman, if someone has no integrity then they have no integrity, they don't deserve any better

bugsy187

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2011, 02:43:04 PM »
thanks for your input 'bugsy'

well the problem is that your a dork.

no matter how great you think you look- mr. im the best looking guy in my city- your still a dork.

get it?

next.

hahah.....NICE input!

bugsy187

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2011, 02:56:01 PM »
Thanks for all the input brothas..really appreciate it. I wouldn't consider myself a dork....but a real individual. Iam one of those individual that's the first one to fight for my friends....first one to offer to pay the tabs and do so on the regular basis. I am more so a person that gives a lot of respect to people...and i have a lot of respect from people.  Don't want to put a full pic up..but this is current pic.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2011, 03:03:14 PM »
Thanks for all the input brothas..really appreciate it. I wouldn't consider myself a dork....but a real individual. Iam one of those individual that's the first one to fight for my friends....first one to offer to pay the tabs and do so on the regular basis. I am more so a person that gives a lot of respect to people...and i have a lot of respect from people.  Don't want to put a full pic up..but this is current pic.

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2011, 03:07:06 PM »

To be honest, brother, you may not be the type to get club sluts.  Those girls are shallow and are only after money or status. Of course it really helps if you're good looking, but being a nice guy won't work. They'll just take advantage of your kindness. Shallow girls like that ironically only respond to being treated like shit, and beating them down emotionally and psychologically because they extremely self-conscious and lack self esteem. Most of these girls will be chasing money an douche bags that treat them like crap until they hit 30 and all of a sudden they are hooked on coke, working as a receptionist, have 2 kids, and no boyfriend.

Your best bet is to not waste your money, kindness, and good looks on these good-for-nothing empty gals. Your task I a little more difficult cause you'll have to sift through the bullshit to find yourself a woman that deserves your time, and generally you won't find her in the club. Start spending more time at coffee shops, bookstores, church (if you're religious), or go back to school an work on your masters. You will find more compatible women there. Of course there's always the gym and you're there often so you're a regular and look familiar to other regulars. Also the internet. It's 2012 already and dating has changed. Just don't look for love at the bar.

Personally, I understand how these bar sluts think, and since I'm only after pussy at this time, I know how to not be taken advantage of. Every gf I've ever had however, I met somewhere other than bar/party/club 100% of the time.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2011, 03:10:18 PM »
Lol someone needs to tell no one and kranke that it's ok to be attracted to women and be a bodybuilder at the same time. I'll bet anything I've had at least twice the women u guys had, but I'm not interested in Internet arguments no one can prove. I'm just a guy trying to upgrade his quality of poon. Can't see where that's wrong.
STFU Noob!! "Oh I have been lurking a long time" Well go back to being a bitchmade trick and not post if this is the type of thread you're gonna make. This fucking place is going down the shitter with the gimmicks running wild. "Poon"? You talk like a 15yr old

bugsy187

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2011, 03:13:11 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

I agree and relate with the first paragraph....great at everything else except social skills. the way one was brought up has a major influence in their interaction with society.

bugsy187

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2011, 03:17:50 PM »
To be honest, brother, you may not be the type to get club sluts.  Those girls are shallow and are only after money or status. Of course it really helps if you're good looking, but being a nice guy won't work. They'll just take advantage of your kindness. Shallow girls like that ironically only respond to being treated like shit, and beating them down emotionally and psychologically because they extremely self-conscious and lack self esteem. Most of these girls will be chasing money an douche bags that treat them like crap until they hit 30 and all of a sudden they are hooked on coke, working as a receptionist, have 2 kids, and no boyfriend.

Your best bet is to not waste your money, kindness, and good looks on these good-for-nothing empty gals. Your task I a little more difficult cause you'll have to sift through the bullshit to find yourself a woman that deserves your time, and generally you won't find her in the club. Start spending more time at coffee shops, bookstores, church (if you're religious), or go back to school an work on your masters. You will find more compatible women there. Of course there's always the gym and you're there often so you're a regular and look familiar to other regulars. Also the internet. It's 2012 already and dating has changed. Just don't look for love at the bar.

Personally, I understand how these bar sluts think, and since I'm only after pussy at this time, I know how to not be taken advantage of. Every gf I've ever had however, I met somewhere other than bar/party/club 100% of the time.

Thanks for the input brotha...it makes a lot of sense. Just looking in the wrong places seems to be the problem. I always try to give a whore benefit of doubt but I guess once a whore always a whore.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2011, 03:37:11 PM »
lol yep, but at least it's happening now that I'm in much better shape. I'm bigger than I've ever been, and only getting bigger, so hair is a little less important, although I still think it matters a lot.

I agree completely with gh15. I've always been good with women, and they always find me humorous and attractive, but I've never had a girl that was leaner than me at any point. The leaner I get, the leaner they get. I'm just now finishing my first cycle of test 500 12 weeks. I have no idea why I fcking waited so long to jump on gear. Literally every girl is looking at me more than before, and many have commented on my muscles and that I look lean, and I'm only 205 at 10%. I can't wait to get on tren and get down to 8% at 210, I can't imagine all the comments I will get.

But beyond all that, it really does feel good to be this size, even though I'm smaller than a lot of people here. It pushes me harder to workout and diet more. I feel great, confidence is high, and mood is always elevated. Even if I get zero girls, the benefits I'm experiencing from getting bigger are immense. I will try to push the envelope and get as big as I can [afford] lol

Damn...I can't wait to get on some real juice like tren. How much did you weigh in that picture?
all drugs - TPPIIP

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2011, 03:39:00 PM »
It doesn't matter whether you are or not, the key is to think and believe you are a 10/10 on the looks scale. This will skyrocket confidence. Someone that doubts themself will get zero pussy

... sigh... yes.. this is infact, true

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2011, 03:41:38 PM »
Damn...I can't wait to get on some real juice like tren. How much did you weigh in that picture?

Back then I was 185-190 at 10%. Now I'm a good 15 lbs heavier same bf. that was the best I could get to naturally. Had to jump on gear cause I got tired of working my ass off for 15" biceps lol

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2011, 03:45:35 PM »
STFU Noob!! "Oh I have been lurking a long time" Well go back to being a bitchmade trick and not post if this is the type of thread you're gonna make. This fucking place is going down the shitter with the gimmicks running wild. "Poon"? You talk like a 15yr old

Yawn.

You guys are getting real sensitive with your entitlement issues. This is a public internet board, not a secret underground society, no matter how much you like to believe its exclusive only for the most hardcore of you Internet tough guys. Don't like my thread and the way I talk? Don't enter, don't post. Pay me no mind and move on. The site will still be "hardcore" with or without my postings.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2011, 03:48:08 PM »

Looking really GOOD, brah!

any pics of you being 100% natty before a cycle?

what cellphone is that?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2011, 03:48:30 PM »
Thanks for the input brotha...it makes a lot of sense. Just looking in the wrong places seems to be the problem. I always try to give a whore benefit of doubt but I guess once a whore always a whore.
The only time you give a whore the benefit of the doubt is when you think to yourself, "she probably does have condoms in her purse."

sadly, these days even the "good women" are becoming whores...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2011, 03:52:34 PM »
The only time you give a whore the benefit of the doubt is when you think to yourself, "she probably does have condoms in her purse."

sadly, these days even the "good women" are becoming whores...

finally someone else sees things as they are. lol

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD, being a "whore" is not just spreading your cum hole for a bunch of guys, it's the attitude, the oppinions, the values, the style, everything wrapped into a one giant stinky feminist mountain of bone, flesh and blood - modern woman.

just like calling someone gay is not; "ooooh you're homo sexual", it means that "you're a sell out, coward, bitch, phony, nobody" etc etc.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2011, 03:55:51 PM »
He's 28, shouldn't he know this basic stuff already?   :-\
Fuck I'm 30 and I don't have this basic stuff down.  I even to an expensive pick up seminar and all they taught was how to tell emotional stories that make me cry.  They taught me how shoot the shit with women but not necessarily how to take it to the next step.  I just fuck it to the experience and cut my financial losses.

Not to be an ass, cause I definitely appreciate the input, but I'm not really in need of tips on how to get women in general--I'm pretty good with that.
Then why don't you share how you get the women, stud?  Some of us here can't get a chick if our lives depended on it. 

bugsy187

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2011, 04:02:02 PM »
Looking really GOOD, brah!

any pics of you being 100% natty before a cycle?

what cellphone is that?

i have pics bro..but don't like posting much online. I am 5'11 about 210lbs in that pic.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2011, 04:04:35 PM »
Back then I was 185-190 at 10%. Now I'm a good 15 lbs heavier same bf. that was the best I could get to naturally. Had to jump on gear cause I got tired of working my ass off for 15" biceps lol
You had to juice to get your arms past 15". Nuff said

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2011, 04:06:23 PM »
i have pics bro..but don't like posting much online. I am 5'11 about 210lbs in that pic.

you look heavier ( in a good way)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2011, 04:06:34 PM »
Right now I'm only at 205, 10%, ~average gym rat, so I only get average club sluts. I know I will have to mutate more, and least get to 200-210 at 7-8% before I can holler at the hotter fitness girls. For those who have experience with the subject, what does it take to start consistently landing those womens? Do I need to mutate even more than that? Are there certain things to talk about that those girls like to hear? Any input is appreciated.
build 285 pounds of lean muscle at 5'8", have an endless supply of Kigtropin, Clen and Anavar on hand and youll be balls deep in fitness vag for 20 years.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2011, 04:08:16 PM »

i havent bought a woman a drink in years and years

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #97 on: December 28, 2011, 04:08:28 PM »
she is atractive!,, but as you can see girls dotn go for muscles per say ...thye go for musculinity,, notice what girls like most ...they wotn say it and ofcourse some girls put personality before everything...but! in hgeneral the hot whores of ages 20-30 in americana will usualy find themselves more attracted to fella with lower bodyfat....

notice the adam apple,, notice the face structure ,, notice the fella she is with in the pic...he is not bodybuild look but! he scream musculinity eventhough not in the top of the musculinity chart due to fingernails being not as flat as very very musculine fellas....he is up there due to the bone structure and face,,this is what female attracted to when it come to hotter girls ...for what is hotter girl ? it is girl with 15-16%bodyfat...and ofcourse the girl is more atractd to fella with less bodyfat than her...so if you notice in many cases it is girls with 22% go with fellas that are15% irls who are 18% go with fellas that are 10% ....etc

girls are attracted to musculinity ...not oall think this way but in americana 100%

gh15 approved
lol, GH took one look at his left arm and said "girls dont go for muscle per se but.....", i love it, the man is honest as the day is long.

sky02316

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2011, 04:23:34 PM »
you go to plnty of fish ,, you find a nice girl ,, you look for a while,, ou make sure she like pets,,, you make sure you are atracted to her!! dont take some balonie that is only nice to you ,, you need to be attracted ot her since she will she WILL get fat on you at one point ansd you need to make sure she is hot enough for you to be attracted to her when she gain 20lb because they all do ,, they do!

so....you get on plenty fish ,, find a nice girl ,, talk on internet for a while,, then phone,, you make sure you bring the best in you ,,being yourself is best in you dont fake something you are not,, then when you meet her you dont go with your budies and her and yuo dotn go with her friends and her...what you do is ONE ON ONE ,, your type of fellas hav eto have one on one so all atention is on you and on her....you get to meet and trust me if you are good fella and somwhat atractive and if have muscles thats plus ....she will find her way into your bed and most liley heart, one on one is  a must though and also! dont believe anyone ...most of fellas of this  generation meet on internet ,, plenty fish is most sucesful site in history of internet when it come to relashioships ,, tons TONS of weddings and some last

gh15 approved

plenty of fish? lmao you mean plenty of whales. good girls DONT GO TO THE INTERNET TO DATE. They are all fat or whores who can't find a guy in real life because they are psycho or whores who can't keep a boyfriend. In fact all of them will bang you within a couple hours of meeting if you know how to talk to them. The good girls in REAL LIFE get picked off around 20-22 by guys in their mid 20's-early 30's who have their shit together and know what to look for in women cause they spend years banging the whores. There is no such thing as a good girl who doesn't meet guys. There are enough guys out there who will take the initiative and approach girls anywhere that it makes it nearly impossible they could have to resort to online. Not to mention mutual friends through facebook etc

plenty of fish women are PROFESSIONAL WHORES who have yet to learn how to get paid for it haha. They do this for a living lol. Like some on this site may be pro bodybuilder, pro athlete, except the people here put their talents to good use.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2011, 04:26:47 PM »
You had to juice to get your arms past 15". Nuff said

Nope. I got them to 16.5 natty but that was at 15% bf. now they're 16.5 at 10%.

I wrestled in HS at 103 lb weight class. 10 years of heavy lifting and dieting natty got me to 220 at a little over 15%. Im willing to bet you didn't make a transformation nearly as drastic.

Keep on hating though. What's next?