Author Topic: Tips on dating americano fitness women?  (Read 18925 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Tips on dating americano fitness women?
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2011, 04:27:13 PM »
plenty of fish? lmao you mean plenty of whales. good girls DONT GO TO THE INTERNET TO DATE. They are all fat or whores who can't find a guy in real life because they are psycho or whores who can't keep a boyfriend. In fact all of them will bang you within a couple hours of meeting if you know how to talk to them. The good girls in REAL LIFE get picked off around 20-22 by guys in their mid 20's-early 30's who have their shit together and know what to look for in women cause they spend years banging the whores. 
lol, yes, all the "good girls" are on the internet prowling for 20 something Wall Street tycoons who will provide them the white picket fence, retirement plan, 2 and a half kids and cuckold happiness till doomsday, lol. ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2011, 04:31:58 PM »
lol, yes, all the "good girls" are on the internet prowling for 20 something Wall Street tycoons who will provide them the white picket fence, retirement plan, 2 and a half kids and cuckold happiness till doomsday, lol. ;D
Meeting anyone on the internet makes me laugh. Does anyone have social skills anymore? Like face to face? Guess I am just getting old and geez, I'm only 34.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2011, 04:35:08 PM »
Meeting anyone on the internet makes me laugh. Does anyone have social skills anymore? Like face to face? Guess I am just getting old and geez, I'm only 34.
get on youtube and punch in "Tom Leykis" and educate yourself about women.

sky02316

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2011, 04:38:35 PM »
To be honest, brother, you may not be the type to get club sluts.  Those girls are shallow and are only after money or status.

Hate to break it to you, but ALL girls are after money, good looks and status. I was raised in a very religious family (unfortunately) and came to get to know a lot of women in the religion cult pretty good. And deep down they are the exact same as your club slut, just presented to you differently. They are psycho like your club/bar slut, etc. The only thing is most girls cant get total package (maybe they are not good looking enough, psychological issue, etc), so they marry a guy who can provide for her family and chase your stereotypical 'alpha' muscular/bodybuilder looking guy on the side. This is the only way most women can get the 'best of both worlds'

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2011, 04:43:08 PM »
Americano fitness women huh. I think it wouldn't be too far off to tell you to start learning about eating disorders, bipolar disorder, and the prescription drugs associated with these disorders.

I am not kidding either.

If you are lucky (and thats a BIG IF) you will find one that is normal and not just out looking to fuck every dude with a good build.

If you're really having this much of a problem with women leaving you, my advice is improve sexually. Give them nuts until they pass out and they won't be going anywhere.

Oh and Plenty of Fish, why in the world would you use that when you have whole foods, health food stores, and all these places with beautiful sane women walking around in them. I'm not sure what this is but people now are just insanely shy now. Its crazy!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2011, 04:45:25 PM »
btw, did anyone else yet state that you have a good chance of scoring with fitness girls if you are a drug dealer

not making a joke...if you're a "hook up" then you are "hooked up"

this goes not only for the gas......if you deal coke or pain meds then you are in

then again, that goes with regular chicks as well

damn you women

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2011, 04:46:24 PM »
then again- I would fuck a drug dealer

damn you me

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2011, 04:46:33 PM »
Oh and Plenty of Fish, why in the world would you use that when you have whole foods, health food stores, and all these places with beautiful sane women walking around in them. I'm not sure what this is but people now are just insanely shy now. Its crazy!

Wow that is genius! Why haven't I thought about this before. I have decided toward better quality foods recently anyways. Looks like I'm going to be shopping 3 times a week lol

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 28, 2011, 04:47:07 PM »
then again- I would have fucked a drug dealer

damn you me

beat you all to it ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2011, 04:50:39 PM »
take some lessons from the master.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2011, 05:18:46 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2011, 05:20:43 PM »
Oh man, you're a class act hater.

this is my last gf from last summer, got her when I had 15" biceps. Now, with 16.5 inchers, quality has gotten even better. Please show us what you're working with, non-dork real man.

Oh dear  :-\

Gimmick Troll outted

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2011, 05:21:53 PM »
Thanks for all the input brothas..really appreciate it. I wouldn't consider myself a dork....but a real individual. Iam one of those individual that's the first one to fight for my friends....first one to offer to pay the tabs and do so on the regular basis. I am more so a person that gives a lot of respect to people...and i have a lot of respect from people.  Don't want to put a full pic up..but this is current pic.

Are you black ?

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2011, 05:30:54 PM »
btw, did anyone else yet state that you have a good chance of scoring with fitness girls if you are a drug dealer

not making a joke...if you're a "hook up" then you are "hooked up"

this goes not only for the gas......if you deal coke or pain meds then you are in

then again, that goes with regular chicks as well

damn you women

truth in this post.....

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2011, 05:31:29 PM »
build 285 pounds of lean muscle at 5'8", have an endless supply of Kigtropin, Clen and Anavar on hand and youll be balls deep in fitness vag for 20 years.

;D ;D ;D ;D so fucking true.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2011, 05:38:22 PM »
an expensive pick up seminar

Haha, I hope you are joking.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2011, 05:46:03 PM »
To get with most women you need to ooze confidence, no hesitation.

sure you will get knocked back sometimes but more often then not you will reign supreme.

fuck the texting off, and get on the phone and talk, just tell them where your taking them without hesitation.

Even whilst talking to them, pull your phone out and say "We should definately catch up soon, whats your number" just be upfront. If you say "um...i dont know, if you ever, you know, maybe have lunch with me would that be ok, is it ok if i ummm you know have your phone number" she would be out mid sentance.

Wanna take a girl out with a high success rate just say this "Hello ______, Wed night me and you going to the movies, wear something fabolous and dont eat all my popcorn" works all the time.

i like you ,, want to be my friend? lol

good posting

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2011, 05:53:40 PM »
Thanks for all the input brothas..really appreciate it. I wouldn't consider myself a dork....but a real individual. Iam one of those individual that's the first one to fight for my friends....first one to offer to pay the tabs and do so on the regular basis. I am more so a person that gives a lot of respect to people...and i have a lot of respect from people.  Don't want to put a full pic up..but this is current pic.

you can become monster on high hgh trenbolona equipona and testosterona,, a fucking monster before even go on insulina,, this is good thing to build on mutatition

gh15 approved
fallen angel

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2011, 06:04:18 PM »
Haha, I hope you are joking.

I'm f****ing serious.  The guy gave me a discount.  $2000 it cost me.  I was on a $250/mo payment plan, it just ended this month.  It hurts, man. That was taking quite a chunk out of my monthely pay.  And I'm worse off because they made us approach women.  Here's what they told me, just say whatever comes to your mind.  I won't talk more about it because I can go on and on.

Swlabr

« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2011, 06:09:15 PM »
I'm f****ing serious.  The guy gave me a discount.  $2000 it cost me.  I was on a $250/mo payment plan, it just ended this month.  It hurts, man. That was taking quite a chunk out of my monthely pay.  And I'm worse off because they made us approach women.  Here's what they told me, just say whatever comes to your mind.  I won't talk more about it because I can go on and on.

$2000...jesus...christ...

please...tell...us...mor e...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2011, 06:10:32 PM »
Are you a goddamned idiot?  What kind of moron pays $2000 for a "pick-up seminar"?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2011, 06:11:11 PM »
plenty of fish? lmao you mean plenty of whales. good girls DONT GO TO THE INTERNET TO DATE. They are all fat or whores who can't find a guy in real life because they are psycho or whores who can't keep a boyfriend. In fact all of them will bang you within a couple hours of meeting if you know how to talk to them. The good girls in REAL LIFE get picked off around 20-22 by guys in their mid 20's-early 30's who have their shit together and know what to look for in women cause they spend years banging the whores. There is no such thing as a good girl who doesn't meet guys. There are enough guys out there who will take the initiative and approach girls anywhere that it makes it nearly impossible they could have to resort to online. Not to mention mutual friends through facebook etc

plenty of fish women are PROFESSIONAL WHORES who have yet to learn how to get paid for it haha. They do this for a living lol. Like some on this site may be pro bodybuilder, pro athlete, except the people here put their talents to good use.

this isnot true as simpel as that,, i know many many fellas bodybuild! and also just regular fellas sincde bodybuild are special fellas...we have diff needs and we are little fucked in head ...but i do know many fellas in general that met love of life on plenty fish ,, it is not easy! but ther is girl there right now that is normal and life was not goofd to her eventhough she was good to life...she is there,, girl that is not a whore,, maybe she had fun like every colege girl and drank some but ...girl who had few boyfriend had sex yes but never found love because fellas didnt appreciate her heart...only used it...she is ther eright nowinfact! they are there right now quite few of them ,, not easy to find but they are there

those female were nto taken at age 22 by fellas in their local town for those females ... never wanted it this way or had some plans for themselves to grow before they get married,,

there are good girls out there ,, just look hard enough ,, and most importent!! get the fuck out of the system for when you go on plenty fish first thing your cock see is all the milf and sadly now day grandmas...gilf.... and those whores are used ...50+ and they will fuck and in this era they look very good many times and you just work on few girls same time and you lose YOU LOSE the one who matter ,, its nto easy to find her many psycos you are right ,, but that girl is there! she is there...

who is that girl? that girl maybe a girl that was adopted from chilhood age 1 ...or before even ,,was raised by mother with morals ,, was raised with father love that was there,, had good family .. was active and did serious things not only cheerleading,, that girl is there my firend you just need to look ,,

always ALWAYS look to the ones who love pets ,, ALWAYS for love is where the heart is ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #122 on: December 28, 2011, 06:13:16 PM »
Hate to break it to you, but ALL girls are after money, good looks and status. I was raised in a very religious family (unfortunately) and came to get to know a lot of women in the religion cult pretty good. And deep down they are the exact same as your club slut, just presented to you differently. They are psycho like your club/bar slut, etc. The only thing is most girls cant get total package (maybe they are not good looking enough, psychological issue, etc), so they marry a guy who can provide for her family and chase your stereotypical 'alpha' muscular/bodybuilder looking guy on the side. This is the only way most women can get the 'best of both worlds'

again nto true!,, plenty of bodybuidl dont make nothing and they have the girl,, it is all in the girl and if she is real and if she truly love you or not,,ofcourse having money is good thing in life

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: December 28, 2011, 06:32:13 PM »
i hope your right and she is there..cause im totally lost these days... :'(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #124 on: December 28, 2011, 06:33:52 PM »
i hope your right and she is there..cause im totally lost these days... :'(

oh she is,, you may find her when you are 40 but she is,, she is there

gh15 approved
fallen angel